Control Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just wanted you to know that Kelsey Michaels walked in." Sara said.

"Oh, fuck, really?" Amy exclaimed, stopping her fucking to glance at Sara in surprise. The slug slid out of her womanhood, finally traveling fully inside the girl, who whimpered and fell to the floor twitching.

"Yep" Sara said. "and if she's drank from the punch yet, which she probably has..."

"She'll be begging for someone to fuck her." Amy said with a grin. The redhead had been waiting for the chance to infect the well-known president of the Tri-Kappa sorority. She hurriedly pulled up her own shorts, glancing in the bathroom mirror for a brief moment to check herself over before walking out, giving Sara an excited giggle as she left.

The blonde glanced down at the girl Amy had just infected, who was already stirring. "That didn't take long." Sara said as the newly possessed woman stood, looking at herself in the mirror.

"I think we're evolving." The alien spoke, smiling at the sound of the girl's sweet voice. "Soon, we might be able to possess these humans almost instantly." With her new hands, she explored her body, feeling its curves. She gasped when her fingers reached her clit. She turned to Sara. "Wanna help me give this body a test run? She felt pretty tight when I entered her."

"Tempting." Sara said, caressing her sister's cheek with a hand. "But I need to go. I'm sure there's someone outside who can't wait to try out theirs too." She turned and left the bathroom, leaving a disappointed alien to its own devices.

As she stalked the halls of Alpha Beta Gamma, Sara gazed at the partygoers. Strangers too many to count gave knowing glances back, hints of a shared secret made public. She saw devious lust in their eyes, and knew that her kind were spreading. She smiled. This was where everything changed.

12