Control Ch. 08

Story Info
A new type of alien lands.
4k words
4.6
10.6k
11

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda sighed with a smile as she walked home. There was a girl on her arm, rambling on about some subject she cared little about. The petite Asian had not invited the random woman back to her place because she had cared about her personality, after all. She had seduced the woman with the intention of infecting her with an alien slug, one that even now sat in her belly, stirring at the thought of finding a new host to spread their kind.

This potential host in particular was certainly one worth the effort. She was beautiful. Her perfectly symmetrical face sat in front of cascading red hair, which flowed straight down the back of her head in full locks. Her cleavage was ample, though not too big. The rest of her curves were just as impressive, though Amanda did her best not to focus on them, lest the tentacle within her threaten to slip free too early beneath the confines of her miniskirt. She was proud of her ability as a seductress, though her superpheromones certainly helped in that regard. She imagined the girl was spouting on for so long to perhaps distract herself from the wetness that no doubt resided between her legs.

These thoughts were suddenly cut short as a brief flash of light filled the sky, followed by a surprising boom. "What the fuck was that?" Amanda's redhead companion shrieked. What was her name again? Meg. Meg was her name, Amanda reminded herself. She was, however, very interested in the crash. Something told her the sound that came from the park beside them was highly unusual. "It sounded like a meteor." The possessed Asian said. She checked all around her. The streets were quiet, despite the occurrence. The alien smiled and took her conquest by the hand. "Let's check it out!" She said, leading the redhead into the park and the direction of the sound.

The crash site was a little way off the path. The illumination of streetlamps was gone, replaced by only the light of a full moon, and the glowing of the still-hot dirt.

"Oh my god, it's like, a crater!" Meg exclaimed. The redhead took off ahead of Amanda, jogging towards the rim in curious excitement. Reaching the edge, the girl quickly stopped and stared on at what was inside. "What the fuck?!" She barely had time to exclaim, her eyes going wide. Amanda had barely started to jog after her before she saw a green arm reach up and grab Meg by the ankle. The redhead yelled in surprise and terror as she fell over onto her back. Amanda's mouth dropped open in shock. The redhead reached out a hand to Amanda and screamed as she was dragged by the green hand into the crater. Her screaming continued for a few moments before being muffled and silenced.

The Asian's shocked visage slowly turned into a smile as she recognized what had just happened. She would need to identify herself, though. She quickly unzipped her miniskirt, letting it fall to the still-warm ground. With her crotch exposed to the night air, Amanda summoned forth the slug inside her. She gave a quiet moan as her folds spread and the tentacle emerged from her pussy, stopping just far enough to be still partially inside her. Satisfied that her unnatural appendage was now out in the open and writing around in the night air, the possessed girl confidently approached the crater with a sway in her hips.

Reaching the crater's rim, Amanda saw a steel pod similar to the one that had brought her species to Earth. She also finally fully caught sight of what was currently pinning Meg to the ground. The hairless dark green creature was roughly the size of a human, its skin a dark green color, but coated in a thick layer of slime. It had beady black eyes, also roughly human-sized. From its pelvis hung what could be described as a penis, which dripped slime from its tip onto the redhead's back. It had just finished removing the clothing of the terrified redhead, whose mouth was covered by a slimy film. Meg spotted Amanda and tried to scream even louder, though the muffling of her mouth meant that little sound escaped. The alien took notice however, and its head snapped up to look at the new human girl who was at the top of the crater.

"Whoa whoa!" Amanda said, throwing up her hands. She then pointed to the purple slug that stuck out of her cunt. "I'm like you. See?" She asked. Though Meg gained a confused expression, the alien's stiff posture soon relaxed somewhat at the sight of the slug, which unnaturally twisted about in the air and dripped slime onto the dirt. Amanda recognized it, and it recognized Amanda.

"I know what you are." She said. She then pointed to Meg. "You can take her. I'll wait to talk 'til you're done." The alien, understanding her words, then returned to look down upon a nude Meg, whose expression was one of betrayal. Amanda then took a step back from the crater as her own slug returned up her pussy. Now fully female once more, Amanda put her miniskirt back on and once more went back to the crater to watch the show.

The alien made strange, unfamiliar noises as its hands grasped the soft flesh of Meg's hips, pulling her towards it and flipping her around. Meg's bright blue eyes caught sight of the creature's form, going wide once again. The alien's penis suddenly began to move on its own, extending its length and snaking its way up to her. The redhead moaned as her pussy was penetrated by the strange tentacle, though she was helpless to do anything about it. Amanda watched on in perverse fascination as the tentacle began to pulse with slimy fluid, which traveled from the alien and entered the girl's form. Meg quickly went silent, her body going limp as her nether regions immediately began to sag and collapse, as if deflating. The alien's back eyes traveled up and down her body, watching it deflate until it appeared almost as though made of plastic. "This is where the real fun starts." Amanda whispered.

The alien's dark green tentacle then retracted from Meg's empty body. It stood and picked up the hollow skin, examining it from every angle to check for imperfections. Satisfied, the alien then showed the redhead's bare back. It traced a finger down the middle of the "spine", which opened as if being cut. Amanda could see the inside of Meg, which was pink but slick with the alien's slimy cum. It acted as both a destructive and preservative agent, capable of dissolving the insides but also of maintaining the exterior. The alien then raised its foot, sticking it inside the hollow skin. Amanda could see the skin distend as it traveled down Meg's leg before it finally reached her foot. Amanda giggled in excitement as she saw the girl's toes wiggle with new, alien life. The creature then repeated the process with the other leg. Her pussy was pulled over the alien's tentacle dick, hiding it as if it did not lie beneath. The possessed girl could see what was once supposed to be her conquest was now becoming a twisted disguise for something new. The alien then continued with the arms. Meg's smooth and dainty hands soon filled with the alien's form hiding beneath, quickly moving to the empty face, which was now the only part of her not in front of the alien's skin. Meg's lovely visage warped itself onto the alien's head, unnaturally shaping itself before settling back into its normal appearance She now looked almost human, barring her pure black eyes. The only part of the alien's form still exposed was the back. The redhead's supple hands moved back behind her, pushing the two halves of her skin together until they fused, hiding the dark green skin of the alien forever. Where there were once two, there was now one. Breath passed through the new Meg's mouth for the first time. The girl's red hair hung down over her shoulders and her ample breasts, now surely filled with the alien's goop.

"I'm impressed." Amanda said, descending down the slope of the crater. 'Meg' looked up from her new form at the Asian with pitch black eyes. "I've never seen one of your kind put on a disguise so quickly. Though you didn't quite get everything." She motioned toward the eyes.

Meg's back irises suddenly changed, swirling around in color before slowly morphing into a human shape. The naked woman now looked entirely human. "I am the best of my species at this." The alien spoke in Meg's seductive voice, feeling up the rest of her new body. "Who are you?" She asked. "I thought my species was the first to invade this place."

"I have no name, though my host's name is Amanda" the Asian said, tracing the redhead's spine with a finger. Any sign of her skin being previously sliced open was gone. There was no visible sign of the creature beneath. "My kind has only been here for a few weeks, but we have infested the bodies of many of these humans. It's much easier than your method."

"My kind are not parasites" Meg snapped. "We do not require host bodies to do the most basic functions, like yours." She placed her hands on her stolen hips.

"Yet here you are, hiding inside a human skin all the same." Amanda mused. "I'm not judging. These bodies are certainly more beautiful than any others my kind has possessed." The Asian's hands groped the new body of her alien cousin, sliding over her breasts and ass. The alien inside Meg did not object, maintaining her glare of suspicion though growing a hint of a smile.

"Tell me," Amanda continued. "How perfectly can you replicate these humans?" Her fingers found their way to the beautiful redhead's labia.

"I have access to this female's memories and... mannerisms." Meg said, her train of thought interrupted as Amanda seductively grazed her clit. Amanda glimpsed something ripple beneath her skin. "I can sense everything they can sense. I can feel everything they can feel." She grasped Amanda's hand before it could explore any further. "I am a perfect imitation." She said.

Amanda smirked at these words. "If you know her memories, you could tell how much she wanted to get in my panties" She whispered, leaning in for a kiss. However, Meg pushed her back, shoving her with one hand.

"I don't think so." The redhead said, not giving in to the Asian seductress. She began to pick up the scattered articles of her host's clothing, sliding on her cotton panties. "I have lingered here too long. I need to leave this area and blend in with these humans to avoid suspicion." She hooked on her bra.

"I believe I can help with that." Amanda suggested, her arms crossed. "I know a bar we could lay low at not too far from here."

"You're lucky I don't use your host as a disguise for the first of my clones." Meg said with a glare. "I will conquer this planet before they even know I'm here."

Amanda sighed. "You're way too serious. Look, we both want the same thing. To spread our kind across this planet. Why don't you let me show you a more interesting way to do things?"

Meg grew quiet as she considered. The night grew quiet, the only sounds coming from the whispering of the trees. "Fine." She decided. "I'll go with you, but only for tonight."

Amanda grinned. "We'll see about that." She declared.

The bar was loud, a vibrant atmosphere despite the lateness of the hour. Amanda and Meg stepped in, taking in the sight before them. The bar's attendants were almost entirely female.

"This is what they call a gay bar." Meg scanned her host's memories and recognized the place. "I thought we were trying to avoid attention."

"We'll be laying low soon." Amanda said, gazing at the curvaceous bodies of passers-by. "But I want to take someone with us first. You can infect other bodies without leaving your skin, right?"
Meg's head snapped around the room. No one seemed to notice Amanda's remark. "Yes," She finally said. "What are you planning?"

Amanda smirked, then bit her lip as she saw one particular woman at the end of the bar. "To show you the ropes." She finally said. "Follow my lead."

Ellie was a woman of bookish attractiveness. She wore a green wool sweater and black jeans which hugged her form warmly but hid her curves. She was sitting at the bar alone when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning away from her drink, she found herself staring into the faces of the two most beautiful women she'd ever seen. One was an extremely curvaceous redhead, whose tanned skin was beautifully shown off by a crop top and rather short shorts. The second was an Asian, whose miniskirt and lustful gaze immediately stirred something inside her.

"Hi there." The Asian said with a sultry tone. I'm Amanda, this is Meg. We're new in town."

The lights of the apartment flicked on as the girls strode in. Amanda, with a perverse grin, held Ellie by the hand, leading her inside. Meg followed close behind, with a curious gaze that betrayed her interest.

Amanda shoved Ellie against a wall of the entry hallway as soon as the door closed. The two girls giggled as they met in a passionate kiss. "Mmmm." Ellie hummed as their tongues met. "You taste good."

Amanda smiled in response, breaking their kiss and taking a step back. "Meg, your turn." She said, turning to the redhead who stood only a foot away in the tight space of the hall. Ellie, now drunk with lust, turned to her hungrily.

"I'm not su-" was all the woman could say before Ellie launched herself at her, mashing their lips together. Meg bore some resistance to the makeout at first, but her apprehension soon gave way to passion as they began to grasp one another's curves. Amanda smiled and continued down the hall, shedding her shirt and letting it fall to the floor as she walked into the apartment.

The alien inside Meg was growing more excited by the minute as she made out with the human woman. Her skin had memories of sex and horniness, but those did not compare to the feeling she now felt as this Ellie grasped her ass, accentuated by the goo the alien secreted naturally. Meg moaned as she struggled to keep her tentacle beneath her human pussy, but did not stop thrusting her tongue into the girl's mouth with every kiss.

"Ahem." Amanda clearing her throat broke the spell the two girls were under. They looked to see the beautiful Asian standing completely naked before them, a seductive smile on her face. "Oh my god." Ellie said. "You are so fucking hot."

"Ellie, dear." Amanda said. "Go into the bedroom for me. Meg and I need to have a little girl chat." Ellie did as she said, sliding her hand across Meg's exposed belly before sauntering past Amanda into the bedroom.

Meg quickly approached Amanda. "I need her now." She whispered, hooking her hands around her shorts and sliding them down her slender legs. "She would be a perfect host... ohh fuck...". She moaned and Amanda saw her pussy bulge beneath the confines of a clearly wet set of panties. The possessed beauty laughed. "Now you see why my species loves being these humans." She said as Meg shed her top and unhooked her bra, letting her impressive rack free.

"Mmmm, yes." Meg said. "Please let me possess her. She must become one of us."

The parasite thought for a moment, putting a finger to her beautiful stolen lips. "Sure." She decided. "But only if you return the favor."

"Deal."

Meg and Amanda entered the bedroom to find Ellie's clothes scattered everywhere on the bedroom floor. The woman herself laid nude on the bed, fingering herself lightly. However, upon catching sight of the naked redhead, her jaw dropped. Meg quickly clambered onto the bed, crawling on top of the girl. Ellie eagerly accepted her kiss, the two lesbians feeling up one another's bodies. Amanda, meanwhile, stalked the bed, watching the display of pure eroticism before her.

As they kissed, Meg began to feel her tentacle stir under her skin. A bulge formed near her pelvis. Ellie was too preoccupied to see it, but Amanda did.

"Oh yes," The girl said. "It's time. Let that bad boy out to play." She stroked her own pussy, gritting her teeth as she began to feel something descend down her nether regions once more.

Meg moaned into the mouth of Ellie, squeezing the girl's voluptuous tits in either hand while their pussies and clits rubbed together. She felt her disguise breaking. The ruse was finally dropping. She had to have the girl's body NOW.

Ellie grinned as Meg suddenly sat up, continuing to grind on her. Fireworks exploded in her mind. She had never felt so good. "Fuck, it's time!" The buxom redhead declared, moaning in ecstasy. She then looked down to the place where their crotches met. Ellie followed her gaze, though her eyes were half-lidded in pleasure.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck," Meg breathed. Ellie gasped as she saw a dark green tentacle the size of a cock emerge from her spread folds. "Wha-"was all she could muster before the slimy appendage shot through the small space between their crotches and penetrated her own fleshy depths. Meg's eyes briefly rolled into the back of her head as she experienced a whole new level of pleasure, now that her true form was finally revealed. Something between a moan of pleasure and a shriek of terror escaped Ellie's mouth. However, a slender hand clamped down on it to prevent any further noise. Ellie's eyes darted over to her side, where she saw Amanda. The same woman who had seduced her at the bar now had a predatory grin that betrayed her true intentions. "Shh." The girl whispered. "Just enjoy it. Soon you will be one of us." Ellie finally saw that a different, purple tentacle was currently sticking out of Amanda's pussy. It pointed its slick, dripping body towards her, as if attempting to also crawl inside her the way that Meg's was.

The alien inside the redhead now gave its own sinister grin as it changed its motion from a grinding one to a thrusting one. She moaned with every thrust, enjoying the feeling that her tentacle's growing length gave her as it filled the warm cavern of Ellie's pussy. "Yes," The alien breathed. "Fuck yes. Become one with me. Become my kin." She loved the way the redhead's skin felt on her body, the way her new tits swayed with every movement and the way her pussy felt as it was penetrated in reverse. These humans were so fucking hot. She loved being them. She looked up to Amanda, who was now also on the bed, her slug protruding from her pussy. The two girls locked eyes, their knowing stare now one of mutual lust. The pleasure was now building to an unprecedented point within her. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck!" The redhead moaned. "I'm gonna cum!" She cried out as she felt her tentacle release, spewing its slime into the depths of the girl beneath her. Amanda smiled and leaned over, mashing her lips into Meg's. The two girls kissed as Meg continued to spasm, her slime filling Ellie, who now fell silent as her eyes rolled back into her head and her body began to deflate just as the redhead's had once before. Meg moaned uncontrollably into Amanda's mouth, but did not stop thrusting, even as the Asian girl grasped her skin's tits with both hands. It was minutes before Meg's orgasm finally abated. She pushed back the girl gently to break their kiss, looking down at the now completely deflated form of Ellie. The only part of the girl that wasn't completely flat was her pelvis, still filled by Meg's tentacle. A trickle of slime cum oozed from every open orifice.

"That's incredible." Amanda said. "You even sweat too." She noted the glistening skin of her ginger companion.

"I told you," Meg said as she caught her breath. "I am a perfect imitation."

Amanda laughed. "I haven't heard of any human girl doing that." She looked down to Ellie's hollow skin. "Is she gonna be your new disguise? I mean, that'd be cool, but..." She eyed Meg's supremely curvaceous form. "...it'd be a bit of a downgrade."

"Tempting." Meg admitted. "But no. It's time for me to reproduce..." The redhead closed her eyes, her breath growing heavier once more as she slowly began to thrust her pelvis again. Ellie's hollow form was steadily being filled with slime of a now different kind, her legs and arms filling as if with air. Yet again Amanda could only watch on in lustful fascination at the strangely erotic display before her, her slug now probing around aimlessly for a new host which was not there. She instead went behind the redhead, grabbing her shoulders and planting kisses on the alien girl's neck. Meg's thrusts became more enthusiastic, and she grinned as she felt her tentacle's slime begin to solidify. Where once she had been grasping empty folds of skin, she now gripped firm hips with every thrust. It was like fucking Ellie all over again. Hardly two minutes had passed before the girl's form was almost entirely filled again.

12