Control, Enkindle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and pulled a stool with wheels to her side and sat down.

"How are you feeling Allie?" i asked.

"Fuck you," she snarled, fixing me with a furious expression. Her reaction was far greater than it should have been.

I tilted my head on the side. "Are you angry?"

"I'll kill you," she spat and actually tried to lunge for me, biting the air.

I gave Matt a nod and he pushed another key. All of a sudden the rage induced woman stopped trying to bite my head off and began crying, big round tears rolling down her cheeks as she openly sobbed.

"Are you feeling sad?" I asked.

She sniffed and kept sobbing. "What are you doing to me?" she asked between hulks, her voice shaky and unstable.

I nodded to Matt again. Another keypress later and she was no longer crying, instead visibly panting, her cheeks flushed and her eyes dark.

"How are you feeling now?" i asked.

Her face turned to me and I could see the immense need in her eyes. "Please," she begged, her voice pleading.

"Please what?"

"Please... touch me. Fuck me. I need you to fuck me. Now. Right now," she pleaded. Her nipples stood hard and was clearly visible through her thin blouse. She didn't seem to be wearing a bra.

Another nod to Matt and her demeanor changed yet again. She gave me a brilliant smile, the flush in her cheeks already beginning to dissipate.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked again, this time in a cherry and happy voice. A bit odd but satisfactory.

"Emotional control test successful," I said. "Lets move on to the next stage."

Matt obliged and activated said protocol.

"Please Jason. You don't have to do this," she said, her voice back to normal again, albeit with a hint of panic to it.

"Au contraire, my sweet girl. I very much have to do this," I said and took out another set of cards, this time with numbers on them.

"If you just let me go we can pretend this never happened," she tried, desperation in her eyes.

"I will release you in due time," I said, holding up the first card. "Now, can you read for me what this card says?"

"Please," she said, her eyes begging me. It was similar but not as intense as when she had asked me to fuck her.

In an effort to calm her down a bit I gave her a crooked smile, confident and reassuring. "I already said I will release you. It will happen sooner if you play along," I said, waving the card in front of her.

She sighed but nodded, fixing me with a last pleading look before turning her attention to the card.

"Eleven," she read.

"Good, now this one?" i said and switched to the next one.

"Sixty three," she said.

This went on for another ten or so cards after which I said, "Good. Do you remember the first card?"

She appeared thoughtful for a second. "Eleven?" she said, drawing it out, seeming a little unsure of herself.

"Very good," I said, nodding to Matt who pressed another key.

There was no visible reaction but the nod from Matt told me the change had gone through. Seamless, non intrusive and scary in how swift it worked. Damn I'm good.

"Again, please, do you remember the first number I showed you?" I asked.

She thought for a moment before saying, "Sixty three?"

Triumph. I remained stoic, not wanting to give her any indication that something had happened.

"Good, and can you tell me what your name is?" I asked as Matt pressed yet another key.

She seemed confused for a second before she became visibly agitated, on the verge of panic. "No. What did you do? I don't remember. What did you do to me?" she shot off in rapid succession, her voice gradually rising and turning frantic as she looked between me and Matt.

"It's okay sweetie," I said, placing a hand on her arm. She reacted with a jerk as it came in contact with her skin. "We only have one more test before I'll release you. Think you can handle that?" I began moving my hand back and forth in a soothing motion. It seemed to be anything but though, her muscles tensing and relaxing under my touch.

"Just get it over with," she said, fixing me with scared eyes.

I nodded and gave her a smile. "Good girl," I said and gave Matt another nod. He pressed another few keys and once again Allie was unable to move but still able to feel. Most important though, she was still very much conscious.

Both me and Matt stood, one of us on each side of her.

"You're a very beautiful woman Allie," I said, still stroking her now limp arm.

I spent a few seconds untying her wrist after which I lifted her arm and placed her hand on my very visible bulge.

"Feel what you're doing to me," I said as I pressed her hand against my straining erection. Her eyes were again wide and jumping back and forth. The panic wasn't far away, just as expected, just as planned.

In fact, ever since the experiment had began showing signs of success I had been hard as rock. It wasn't the fact that I knew that she didn't want it that made me so aroused. It was the fact that I knew that I could make her want it. With just a few taps on the keyboard I could have her begging me to ravish her if that was what I wanted.

The control was... intoxicating.

Matt, too, seemed to be having a hard time restraining himself, his gaze wandering all over her body, up and down, drinking in every detail. He was being obedient though, waiting for me to give him the go ahead.

I knew this had be driving him crazy. When I had first met Matthias he had been about to get arrested on the grounds of multiple counts of date rape. I guess I saw something in him then, something that reminded me of myself. I, too, have had my fair share of intimate moments with unwilling women, the only difference being that I was never caught.

A few words from me, the famous guy who pretty much cured Alzheimer's, coupled with the fact that there was very little evidence other than word of mouth and it didn't take long before he was released. After that he stuck close to me, listening and adhering to my advice. Since then we had shared more than one unconscious woman together, most of them students at the very university we worked at. With my experience and expertise with various drugs getting caught had never been even a slight issue.

So it wasn't surprising, then, that the scene in front of us wasn't as foreign as it perhaps should have been. The difference this time though was that our victim was awake and alert, conscious to everything we were about to put her through.

Exhilarating, horrifying, awe inspiring.

I placed a hand on her chest, feeling her heart race a million beats a second, and let out a content sigh. I loved that feeling, the helplessness of it all. "Shhh, sweetie. Calm down. This won't hurt at all. Well, at least not much," I said, sliding my hand down to her chest, feeling her flesh beneath the thin material of her blouse. I was right, she didn't have a bra on.

Looking up at Matt he met my gaze, his eyes dark with restrained hunger. Again, we both knew what to do as I gave him a nod, the situation having become somewhat of a ritual to us.

He began to gently remove her clothes while I turned away, beginning to unbutton my own shirt. It was important, as I had told Matt on several occasions, to be careful with the victims and your own clothes, lest suspicion arise once the deed was over. A ripped shirt or an accidental semen stain could be dead giveaways.

I was very precise in my undressing, folding each article perfectly before placing them on the stool. I observed Matt doing the same with Allie's clothes before repeating the motions with his own.

Soon we were all three stark naked, both Matt's and my own excitement obvious by our pointed erections.

"You don't know how much this means to me, Allie, you helping out with the experiment like this. You might not have agreed to this but that doesn't mean I value your help any less," I said, stroking her cheek gently, almost like a lover would. The chill air in the room had her nipples pointing straight at the ceiling.

My hand traveled down her lithe body, stopping to feel one of her voluptuous breasts under my hand. I gave it a slow squeeze and reveled in the feeling it gave me. They weren't very large by any standards but they were absolutely delicious, her pink little nips just begging to be suckled.

I continued my exploration of her body, sliding my hand down and over her flat stomach. Her trimmed muscles were tense, I noted. I would have to investigate that later. Perhaps it was an involuntary reaction to my touch? No matter, I decided, as I slid my hand even lower. The area looked freshly groomed, the only evidence that she was indeed a natural redhead being a few specs of tiny red hairs, giving the surrounding area a slightly darker shade.

Cupping my hand I felt her most sacred of places. She was warm but very dry. It didn't seem like she was enjoying my attention very much. But then again, she wasn't supposed to. The data the experiment would yield would have far greater value this way.

I looked over at Matt and saw that he was slowly stroking himself in anticipation. I gave him a quick grin and said, "Well, lets get started then." He mirrored my grin and placed a hand under Allie's arm while I did the same on her other side.

During our exploits together Matt and I have found that certain positions work better than others when you're dealing with a partner that is unable to move. Usually it is easier to just take turns but there is one position that we have found to work wonders when, like now, none of us were willing to wait our turn. It usually required a table or some kind of surface that wasn't too large. In this case the gurney would work wonders. Not only was it the correct size but it was also possible to adjust the height.

Together we turned her around on her stomach. Then we twisted her so she was lying across the gurney instead of along with it. This made it so her feet touched the floor on one side while her head hung limp off the other. Really, it couldn't have turned out better if I had planned it. Which I had.

Deciding I wanted to start the experience off on a bit more personal note I went over to the side with her head. Matt, in turn, walked to the side where her naked and exposed behind was pushing into the air.

He wasted no time and immediately tried to push into her. Really, how unceremonious. I suppose I couldn't fault him for his eagerness. Still, where's the fun in just going to town without taking in the sights?

Unfortunately it didn't seem like he was having much luck, probably due to her lack of excitement. Picking up a bottle of cleaning detergent from the nearby desk he pushed a small amount of it onto his dick.

Well, I can't say he's not resourceful. A bit crude perhaps, but definitely not lacking in creativity.

While he was doing that I knelt down, gently lifting her head so I could look into her eyes. She looked at me with fright and sheer panic, her eyes pleading with me. I could almost hear her saying, "Please don't do this."

"You must think I'm cruel," I said. All of a sudden her eyes went wide as her entire body was thrust an inch forward. It seemed Matt was able to enter her finally. "I know I am. My atrocities aside, I do have a goal with all this. It will make up for all the suffering I have caused and will come to cause," I said as silent tears began running down her cheeks.

Curious, I wiped one with my thumb and brought it to my lips. It tasted salty. Disappointing. I don't know why I expected anything else.

I let go of her head, letting it hang limp once again. Standing up I took a firm grasp her her silky red hair and pulled. I'm sure the pain would've been enough to cause her to scream if she had been able to. As it were she was silent as a mouse when I pulled until I had the perfect position to slide right into her gaping mouth.

I sighed as I felt the head of my member hit the back of her throat. I always enjoyed this part. Releasing her hair all the weight of her head fell onto my dick. I just held it there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her being pushed back and forth in time with Matt's thrusts.

He really wasn't wasting any time.

His grip on her waist looked firm and the thrusts he was giving her had the whole gurney rock back and forth. The look of ecstasy on his face was familiar. After a little while I began meeting his thrusts, pushing deeper and deeper down her throat. Eventually her gag reflex began kicking in and tried its best to expel the foreign object. Of course I was having none of that. Taking a firm grab of her head I began pushing against it, parting her throat muscles with sheer force.

I knew what was going to happen. I anticipated it, craved it even. And as expected, after much force, all of a sudden her throat gave way, my cock sliding in as far as it could go, entering her throat proper. It was like a barrier had been removed. I began sliding out only to slide all the way in again, feeling almost no resistance that time.

It was an intense feeling, pushing her back and forth between us as we fucked her. Once in a while I would slip all the way out to give her an opportunity to breathe. Otherwise, though, I fucked her mouth as I would any regular pussy. Eventually I could feel the pressure start to build, the familiar tingling informing me of what was about to happen.

Now, usually, as I had told Matt several times before, it was best to not come inside the victim. It could raise all kinds of suspicions, not to mention the fact that you left very clear cut and hardcore evidence behind. This time was different though. This time was special. It wouldn't matter if we left evidence behind.

All this coursed through my mind as I buried my hands in her hair, roughly pulling her towards me, meeting my own thrusts. I let out a loud moan as I buried myself as deep as I could, mere split seconds before my member erupted, shooting string after string of hot semen down her throat. I held her still there, only humping a little as I shot my load.

After almost a full minute, time my brain needed to reconnect with reality, I realized that if I didn't withdraw soon then the risk of her passing out was a very real one.

As I began withdrawing I looked down at her face. Her eyes were closed and her cheeks were stained with tears, leaving black trails from her eyeliner as they fell.

When the only support holding her head up left her mouth it fell forward again, hanging limp from the gurney side. A thick stream of white goo began dripping from her open mouth down to the white linoleum floor. It mixed with some of her tears to form a small pool of gooey fluids.

I staggered back, leaning against the desk, panting hard. For all my research and brilliance I wasn't exactly in the best of shape. I really should work on that a bit more.

Matt though, young and fit as he was, was still pounding away from her other side, keeping a steady pace. I could see that he was getting close too though, the look on his face giving it away. It was a mix between madness and ecstasy, leaning more and more towards the former. I wondered if I looked like that too when I was about to climax.

I watched as his entire upper body tensed and his face contorted into a grimace. All of a sudden he pulled out of her and began pumping his rigid cock, shooting his load all over her back, string after string landing on her ass and lower back, a few even going as far up as her shoulder blades.

He let out a content sigh. "Ahhh, fuck yea," he said as he slipped back into her, pumping a few more times. "She feels just as good as I always thought she would."

"She is quite special, indeed," I agreed.

Matt slipped out of her again and stepped back, giving her ass a hard slap as he did. He went over to sit at the computer, inspecting the data we had recorded so far.

Looking at the destroyed and ravaged woman in front of me I could feel my cock already getting hard again. I was usually up for two or more rounds but I would have to recover in between. Allie, though, she was special. The mere sight of her broken body was having an effect on me I hadn't anticipated.

Going around to the side Matt had occupied only a moment prior I inspected the damage. She was raw and red. It didn't look like he had used very much of the cleaning detergent. My dick was still covered in saliva and semen though, making the processes of slipping right into her an easy one.

She felt fucking amazing. There was no better word to describe it. Immediately I struck up a moderate pace, sliding all the way in until I reached bottom. With each stroke I could feel my balls hitting skin.

The scientist in me briefly wondered if she was taking any contraceptive pill or not. I had never seen her take anything but that didn't mean she couldn't be taking them in private. She didn't have a boyfriend, I knew that much, as the work she did for me was very time demanding.

In any case I didn't really care. If she became pregnant I could deal with that later. For now though I was just enjoying her tight fuckhole, intending to shoot my load as deep as I could.

After spending a couple of minutes fucking her Matt also seemed to be ready for round two. He took up my previous position, pulling on her hair just like I had, sliding into her mouth with just as much ease. As he did he gave her a few light slaps over the cheek.

"Hey, hey, the little bitch should look at me when I shove my dick down her throat. You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this. You prance around with your tight jeans and fuckable lips like you own the place. Well bitch, look who owns you now," he said, thrusting his cock as deep as he could for emphasis.

Matt's and my own perspective of women had a slight variance to it. Yes, we both enjoyed them sexually, consenting or otherwise. In his case, however, he also wanted to hurt them, abuse them and force them to do what he wanted. I've never understood what he found so enjoyable by hurting them. I mean, yes, I could certainly see where the enjoyment of forcing oneself on someone else came from, but to actively seek to hurt them? No, that kind of thing I didn't understand. By observing Matt I've come to the conclusion that I don't think I'm even capable of understanding it. I'm more about exerting control and shaping the individual, mold them to be how I want them to be.

Small differences, yes, but very key ones.

It wasn't long before I, again, shot my load deep inside of her, grunting as I did. When I withdrew a small trickle of semen was released, leaving her raw pussy to begin running down the inside of her legs.

Quite a sight, that. Tempting to pull my phone out and snap a picture. Very tempting indeed. I refrained though.

Mere moments after my second release Matt shot his second load too, again pulling out and shooting it over her back, some of it also getting caught in her tangled hair that time.

Once he was done he, again, went over to the computer, leaving me alone to rearranged her body once more, being as gentle as I could. I placed her back into a proper lying position, folding her hands over her stomach. Her eyes were closed so I couldn't see what state she was in. I had a pretty good idea though.

Matt looked at me and I nodded. He tapped a few keys on the keyboard.

"Allie, sweetie. This will all be over very soon. I just have one final question for you. You're able to talk and move again. Do you know what we just did to you?" I asked.