Control, Enkindle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's pretty nice, yeah," she said.

She had some kind of perfume on that was driving me crazy. That together with her young nubile body pressed into mine had began having an effect on me. I leaned in close to smell her and my nose almost came in contact with the device behind her ear. She closed her eyes and let out a content sigh as she felt my breath on her neck. I knew she could feel me poking at her but she didn't seem to mind and was, in fact, pressing back against it.

"Your dress is very beautiful," I said, cupping one of her breasts in my hand. I could feel her nipple harden through the silky material. "I'd hate to ruin it."

She let out a gasp as I used my fingers to give a gentle squeeze to her nipple.

"We wouldn't want that, Mr Scovil," she said and moved her hands behind her and down to where my cock was poking her between her cheeks.

She let out a low gasp as she gave my bulge a squeeze before starting to fiddle with my belt buckle. I let her work at it as I began kissing her neck and exploring her body with my hands, slowly sliding them from her pert breasts to her tight stomach and all the way down to her thighs.

It was an awkward position but she soon managed to free my aching member from its imprisonment. By then she was letting out soft moans and heavy breaths from my attention, almost purring like a kitten. She placed her hands back and the railing and pushed her ass back against me, bending slightly forward.

I understood what she intended and took a step back. I lifted the hem of her dress upwards, revealing the rich milky skin of her fabulous ass cheeks. Reaching in with one of my hands I placed it on her lacy underwear, right above her sex. She was hot as a furnace and sopping wet.

"Please," she begged through a moan as I used my fingers to push against her.

I pulled her panties down to her knees, leaving them to fall the rest of the way down to her black heels, and inserted my thumb into her dripping pussy. "Please what?" I asked.

She immediately pushed against my hand and began to grind up and down. "Please fuck me," she said, voice low and unstable.

Using her juices on my hand I gave my cock a few strokes, slicking it up, before placing it against her opening. I slid it up and down along her slit a few times to tease her.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Please..."

I chuckled at her eagerness, using the head of my cock to massage her clit. Pushing an inch inside her I stopped. She let out a frustrated noise, sounding like something between a groan of pleasure and a growl.

"Is this what you want, sweetie?" I asked, sliding back and forth a little.

She didn't respond with words, instead taking me by surprise by pushing back hard against me. There was almost no resistance as my cock slid several inches into her. We let out simultaneous sounds of pleasure, a groan from me and a cry from her.

We stood still there for a moment, both of us with heavy breaths, enjoying the feeling. Soon she began grinding against me, back and forth, up and down, using the railing to support herself. She was as tight as she had been the day before, only now she was also into it and not being forced against her will. Or, well, I suppose 'against her will' had become a somewhat muddy term as of late.

But I didn't care about any of that at that moment as the only thing on my mind was how fucking good it felt to fuck something I had created. Yes, as she was right then, I definitely saw her as something I had made, created by the tools I had invented.

I began sliding out of her and pushing back in, getting into the motion as I took a good grip on her waist, holding her dress bunched up with one hand. With every thrust the muscles in her pussy tensed up, clamping down around me. It was almost like it tried to keep me from sliding out, squeezing and milking me every time I withdrew for another thrust.

The sun was still up despite it being fairly late afternoon, it being high summer and all, and the light shining on her red hair made it almost look fiery, swaying in the wind and from the force of my thrusts. I wanted to reach out and grab it, entangle my fingers in it and pull on it. But I held back, not wanting to ruin the work she had done to get it ready, contenting myself to lean in and smell it instead.

I snaked one of my hands around her and up to her chest, squeezing one of her breasts through the dress. Her moans and cries of pleasure increased and I knew that she was getting close.

"Yesssss," she hissed as her entire body began tensing up. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on my cock but I kept fucking her without missing a stroke throughout her orgasm, my own climax not very far away.

"Here it comes, sweetie," I said as I pulled out from her. She understood what I wanted as she immediately turned around and got down on her knees.

She took me as deep as she could and began bobbing her head without hesitation. Placing a hand on her neck I gently coaxed her to go deeper. She began coughing but kept on sucking, her throat muscles convulsing in the most pleasurable way. I let out a loud groan as I exploded.

"Ahhh, fuck yes," I managed as i spurted deep in her throat. She did her very best to swallow all of it and managed to do a pretty good job at it, only letting a few drops spill out onto her chin.

I was panting hard when I released her head and she withdrew from me with a long slurp. She had a big smile on her face as she looked up at me, scooping up the last bit of my cum with one of her fingers.

"Thank you sweetie. You did good," I said, out of breath, and stroked her hair. She virtually glowed with pride at my praise as she leaned into my hand.

"I think we should get going now, though, before it gets too late," I said, helping her to her feet.

She nodded and began straighting her dress out. I had restrained myself from being too rough with it so it was only slightly wrinkled. I was fastening my belt when I noticed that she seemed to be agitated over something.

Worried that it might be something with the nanobots I immediately asked, "What's wrong?"

She began wringing her hands, something I noticed she had been doing every time she became nervous. She looked down and I followed her eyes.

"I didn't bring an extra pair," she said, referring to the soaked panties that was still lying around her feet.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her. She seemed to take that the wrong way though as I could see her eyes begin to well up.

"Don't worry sweetie," I said and helped her step out of them. "We'll just place these in the laundry and then you can go without. No one will notice."

Her eyes went wide at my suggestion. "Go out with no underwear? That's naughty," she said.

"If you're uncomfortable we can sort something else out," I offered.

She shook her head. "No, I like it," she said, giving me a mischievous grin.

"That's my girl," I said and gave her a squeeze on the ass, making her giggle.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Getting into the restaurant was pretty easy. Despite it being one of the most popular places around, Jean Pipp, the maitre d', was more than happy to shuffle some reservations around for me. I had done him a few favors in the past and this, as he put it, was the least he could do to repay me. We only had to wait a couple of minutes while he got a table ready.

"I've never been to such a fancy place before," Allie said while we were waiting. "It must be crazy expensive."

"Don't worry about that," I said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Just enjoy yourself."

She gave me a smile and continued looking around. It really was quite fancy, like one of those restaurants you would see celebrities go to in movies. On the wall next to the archway that led into the seating area was a shiny plaque with two stars on. Above them the words 'Michelin Guide' was inscribed followed by the restaurants name, L'Aigle Noir.

I had been here a few times before but only on business meetings. Truth be told I never really was very fond of the French cuisine. It wasn't that I disliked it per se, only that I thought that there were much better alternatives. Italian, for example.

Jean Pipp came back just then and showed us to our table. As we walked I scanned around the restaurant to see if I recognized anyone. An older man that I'd had dealings with in the past gave me a nod and I returned it. He was there with a black haired woman that couldn't be much older than Allie. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she was even a few years younger. That was intriguing, especially since I knew the guy was married.

After we got seated Jean Pipp lit a candle on the table and gave us the menus. Once we were alone Allie gave me an awkward look.

"This is all in French," she said. "And holy cow it's expensive," she added when she saw the prices. "I think I'll just have a salad."

"Nonsense," I said and waved her concerns away. "I'll order something for you. Anything you don't like?"

She seemed like she was about to begin wringing her fingers again but didn't. "Eh... please no snails..." she said, looking both left and right like she was worried someone had heard her. "Or frog legs," she quickly added.

I chuckled. "Got it," I said and waved Jean Pipp over.

"I'll have the Blanquette de Veau and my companion would like to try the Confit de Canard," I said, handing the menus over.

"Very good," he said and gave a small bow. "And what would you like to drink?"

"A red Bordeaux, I think. Surprise us," I said.

"Excellent choice, sir. I have one just in mind," he said and left.

"What's a config the-something?" she asked as soon as we were alone again.

"Confit de Canard," I corrected. "And it's duck."

She made a face like she didn't know what to think of that. "Trust me, you'll like it," I said.

After that we just had a normal conversation. I paid close attention to her behavior and what she told me, taking note of anything I thought could be related to the device. I found that if I just let her do the talking she would continue to tell me a surprising amount of very personal things. I didn't think the regular Allie would be as open and as such took note of it.

However, if I steered the conversation towards something more complex, like the work we did in the lab, it was like she was immediately replaced with someone else. Gone was the childlike personality and back was the brilliant young woman that I knew her to be. Her current state actually made her have a very refreshing new take on a lot of things. I got several new ideas that I hadn't thought of before because of it.

Our food arrived and as I expected she absolutely loved the dish. As far as French food went that was definitely one of my favorites. She also seemed to enjoy the wine, drinking it at a surprising speed for someone that small. I reserved myself to only one glass since I had to drive but we ended up having to order in another bottle anyway.

The alcohol didn't seem to have any overt effects on the nanobots but it did do something quite interesting to her. It made her already low inhibitions even lower, if that was even possible. She kept telling me, in more and more graphic detail, about her various sexual experiences. All the way from her first boyfriend to when her stepfather had tried to pay her to have sex with him when she was sixteen. When she denied him he had tried to force himself on her, getting as far as pushing his dick partway in her before she bit a piece of his ear off.

She had achieved her goal of making him not rape her but instead she'd had to spend the week in the hospital after the beating he'd given her. Surprisingly her mother had blamed it on her and not the guy. That had been the last time she'd seen her. She had found out a couple of years later that he had actually killed her. It had been described as a falling accident but Allie knew better. She had gone to the funeral but had found it hard to feel any real sadness for her mother.

When I asked about her father she only said that she knew that he worked in the military, the only thing her mother had ever told her about him.

When dessert came around I caught the eye of the man I'd seen before when we walked in. It seemed he had been waiting for that moment because as soon as our eyes locked he got up from his table and began walking over, leaving his date behind.

"Jason," he greeted when he got close enough. "I'm surprised to see you here. Didn't think you liked these kind of places."

"Hello Marcus. It's not the place I dislike, its the stuffy old clientele it attracts," I said, giving him a grin and shaking his hand.

He laughed at my joke. "Well I was just coming over here to greet an old friend," he said and turned to Allie. "And who's this lovely lady?"

"Allie, this is Marcus, an old, shall we say 'partner in crime'. Marcus, this is Allie, one of my assistants working in the lab," I said, making introductions.

"Very nice to meet you Allie," Marcus said and shook her hand.

"Likewise," she said with just a hint of slur. She was pretty drunk at that point. "Mr Jason, is this one of the men we discussed earlier?" she added, giving me a not so subtle wink.

"Ehrm... no I don't think so," I said. "But then again, who knows, right?"

"Right," she said, going back to her wine.

If Marcus was confused over our exchange he did a good job of not showing it.

"What about you, Marcus," I said, turning my attention to him. "I see your wife is not with you today. How is she anyway?"

He glanced over at his date before speaking. "She was fine the last time I spoke to her. She is currently in Naples with our daughter. You remember Ana?"

I did indeed remember sweet little Anastasia. I also remembered many of the nights that we had spent fucking like rabbits right under Marcus's nose. She was eighteen then so by now she had to be twenty three. I remembered her to be a really hot piece of ass with the greatest set of tits you could ever imagine. Just thinking about those lovely jugs wrapped around my dick was enough to make it twitch.

"I do remember her, yes. Bright young girl, that," I said, not even twitching as I lied. She might've been one of the hottest girls I've ever enjoyed the pleasure of fucking but when it came to intellect she was as thick as a concrete wall.

"Listen, Jason, I actually wanted to talk to you about something I have coming down the pipe. Perhaps we could get together sometime and discuss it?" Marcus said.

I raised an eyebrow at that. "Sure. Is it anything like our last venture together?" i asked.

"Close but not quite. I can't talk about it here but if you're up for it I'd like to invite you to come to Naples with me. I'm sure Cassie and Ana would love to see you again," he said. "You can even bring a friend if you'd like," he added, glancing at Allie.

"Sounds interesting," I said. I definitely liked the idea of meeting, and more specifically, fucking, Anastasia again. I did have quite a bit going on here though, what with the project and all. "I'll tell you what. I'll talk to the university and if they're cool with giving me time off I'd love to come over there for a couple of days."

He seemed happy with that response, grabbing my hand and shaking it once more. "Great. Just let me know when you have time. We can even leave tomorrow if you're up for it," he said before saying goodbye and going back to his date.

"He seems hot," Allie said as soon as Marcus was outside of earshot. "In that old and gray kind of way. Is that his daughter?"

I laughed. "No, it most definitely is not. I never pegged Marcus for the faithful type but I have never caught him with another woman before," I said, resuming eating my dessert, raspberry topped Creme Brulee. "I think she's just, forgive my crudeness, a fuck lady."

Her eyes went wide as she looked over at the pair again. "What, you mean like a... a prostitute?" she said, almost hissing the last word.

"I doubt it. Too classy. She's probably just a regular girl, maybe a student, that enjoys the lifestyle a man like Marcus can offer. She doesn't mind the sex as long as he gives her pretty things and he doesn't mind spending some cash as long as he gets to fuck her whenever he wants and she keeps quiet about it," I said, taking another bite of the juicy and delicious dessert. "If I had to guess, that is," I added.

She seemed shocked. "But she looks young enough to be his daughter," she exclaimed in a whispering voice.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "She doesn't look much younger than you. Didn't you just say you found Marcus, what was it, 'hot'?" i said.

"That's not..." she said but stopped. She got a thoughtful expression on her face as she resumed eating.

-o-o-o-o-o-

We finished up our dessert and I paid for the dinner. It was indeed a high price but I didn't care. Maybe I wouldn't be able to eat there everyday but I was comfortable enough that spending that kind of money on a dinner once in a while was no problem for me.

When we were walking back to the car Allie had to hold onto my arm because she was so wobbly. She was so drunk that she kept on babbling non stop.

At one point a tall dark-skinned man was about to pass us when he instead came to a stop right next to us. "Hey baby, wanna ditch oldie there and have some fun?" he said and grabbed his groin through his loose shorts and shook it. "I'll pay ya."

"Ooo, that sounds lovely but I don't know if I should," she said, excited about the prospect. "Can I Mr Jason? Pleeease," she begged, looking at me.

The dark man looked stunned, not having expected a response like that. I noticed that he was pretty muscular as well as tall.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" i asked her, genuinely interested in what she thought.

She tilted her head on the side. "Mmmm... no? ... maybe? I don't know," she said. "Please help me decide?"

I looked at the guy again. He was still standing there with a confused expression on his face.

"Alright," I said with a shrug. "But I'll watch to make sure you're alright," I added. "You got a rubber there, mister?"

Allie was immediately excited, almost beginning to jump up and down.

"Uh..." the guy began, clearly not expecting this to be happening. "Yea... yea I got one right here," he said, taking out a condom from his pocket.

"Great!" Allie exclaimed and pulled the still somewhat confused guy into the alleyway next to us.

She wasted no time after finding a decently secluded spot. She got down on her knees and pulled the guys shorts down in one swift motion. Her eyes got huge when she saw how big he was. It must have been at least eight, maybe nine inches.

She did her best to take as much of him as she could but he was just too thick for her to swallow. Only the head and a little more was able to fit into her mouth.

The guy, who had started getting into it, said, "Yea, that's right bitch. Suck that cock. White bitch like you need some black dick."

I must admit, seeing Allie's excited, almost delightful expression as she sucked on the guys gigantic cock was a bit thrilling. Yet another example of the control I had over her.

1...34567...32