Control, Enkindle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she sucked him for very well over ten minutes. If it was because of my presence or not I didn't know but the guy was behaving himself. Other than calling her a bitch and telling her to suck his cock he otherwise let her do her own thing.

By that point she was sucking on the head and pumping his cock with one hand while the other was busy fingering herself under her dress. I could see a few drops of her juices on the pavement beneath her.

"Mmm I love this cock," she said and licked it all the way from the base to the top. "But I need to get fucked now," she continued and grabbed the condom out of the guys hand.

She struggled to open it but once she did she immediately rolled it down his cock. It only went about two thirds of the way.

"That's right," the guy said, stroking his dick a few times as Allie got up and turned around. "Show me dat white ass."

She leaned against the bricked wall and did just that, pulling her dress up and spreading her legs wide.

"That's what I'm talking about," he said and took up position behind her.

I was almost worried that the monster of his wouldn't be able to fit inside of her. It seemed like an impossible fit. He took a moment to aim before thrusting forward, penetrating her with several inches at once, proving me wrong. She cried out in pleasure, leaning her head backwards.

"White bitch like that fat black cock?" he asked as he began fucking her with swift hard thrusts.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Faster."

He obliged and increased his speed. It wasn't long before her moans got louder and she began writhing. I knew she was about to come. She must have indeed been quite turned on.

"Ughn ughn ughn..." she sounded with every thrust. "Oh yesssssss," she let out with a hiss as her entire body began shaking.

The guy didn't stop despite her uncontrolled movement, instead grabbing a firm hold of her hips and keeping his pace up. At that point I was rock hard and had to stop myself from taking out my own dick to stroke it.

He kept fucking her for what seemed like an hour but couldn't have been much more than five, maybe ten minutes before I began seeing signs that he was about to come too. By that point it looked like Allie was about to come once more, and indeed, just as they guy let out a roar and buried himself as deep as he could Allie, too, let out a cry as her body began shaking.

He withdrew from her and stepped back, releasing his hold on her waist. She fell to her knees, still supporting herself against the wall, and was drawing heavy breaths as she was coming down from her high.

The guy ripped off the condom and threw it on the ground a bit away before pulling up his shorts. He walked up to me and stuck a 50$ and a piece of paper with a number in my hand.

"I'm Tyrone. Give me a call if your friend ever wants some more of the dark meat. I've got friends too, if she's into that," he said before leaving, continuing walking the way he was going like nothing had happened.

"Are you alright, sweetie?" i said as i helped her get to her feet. She was still out of breath but gave me a wide grin and a nod.

"That was... amazing..." she said between pants. "Thank you," she added and threw her arms around me in a hug.

I chuckled. "You're welcome but we should go now. It's getting late," I said, starting to lead her back to where the car was parked.

Halfway there, as she regained her breath, she began talking about how amazing the experience had been. She was really excited as she kept repeating how good it had felt to have him take her like that.

I was still hard as a rock and as soon as we got back into the car I unbuckled my pants and took out my cock.

"And did you see how big it was?" she said, voice excited.

"I sure did but please shut up now, sweetie," I said and placed a hand behind her head and pushed her down in my lap.

She let out a surprised squeal at the sudden movement but obediently sucked my cock into her mouth. The silence was almost as good as the feeling of her lips sliding up and down my shaft.

I put the car in gear and began driving back to my place, all the while keeping one hand on her bobbing head in my lap. I almost ran a red light twice because of my divided attention but I didn't care.

When I finally got back to the garage I couldn't wait any longer. I had her stop sucking and instead crawl on top of me to straddle my lap. I lowered the seat as much as I could before sliding into her.

"Ughn Mr Jason..." she said and began riding me, lowering and pushing herself up and down my cock.

"Quiet," I almost growled at her, pulling at her dress to release her breasts. When I managed to get one free I immediately began attacking it with my mouth. She let out a gasp as she placed a hand on my neck, pushing me harder against her chest.

I bit down on her nipple and she let out a painful cry. I didn't care if I was hurting her at that point. I was done playing the caring father figure at that moment and just wanted to fuck like an animal.

And fuck like an animal I did, my thrusts so hard that every time I bottomed out her head wound up hitting the roof of the car.

"Mr... Ja... son..." she said between bumps but I ignored it, instead giving her a hard slap on the ass.

I kept fucking her like that, brutal and without any care if she was enjoying it or not, until I began feeling the familiar tingle in my balls.

"Ughn... ughn... ughn... Mr... Jaso... n... I'm com... ing," she said, her head still hitting the roof with every thrust.

I placed a hand on her throat and squeezed. "Shut up," I growled as her eyes went wide.

Moments later I exploded deep inside of her, coating the inside of her pussy with my juices. She, too, despite my choke hold, was coming like a rocket.

When my cock stopped twitching and I was done shooting the last of my juice I released her, falling back into my seat, panting. As soon as my grip loosened she, too, fell forward on top of me, drinking in big gulps of air.

After a moment I felt something wet on my chest and saw that she was crying. "... are you mad at me?" she asked in a tiny voice once she had regained her breath.

I sighed. Slipping back into my role as the caring friend, I said, "No. You did good, sweetie. It's just sometimes I need to release some frustration. You helped me with that. Thank you," I said as I began petting her head, brushing her, by then, frazzled hair.

She sniffed. "You promise you're not mad at me?" she asked, looking at me with her big tear filled eyes.

"I promise," I said.

She sniffed again but stopped crying, instead hugging me close and snuggling into my chest.

We stayed like that for a while, just relaxing and recovering from the sex. My cock was still buried inside of her and I could feel the occasional squeeze from her pussy.

"You're sleeping here tonight," I said, making it clear that it was not a question. She nodded against my chest.

"In fact, for the foreseeable future you'll move in with me," I continued.

She looked up at that with wide eyes. "Why?" she asked. It didn't seem like she was flat out against the idea but more surprised that I had even said it.

I gave her a smile. "Maybe I just like fucking you so much," I joked.

It was actually only a half joke. I did enjoy having her around for that purpose. My other reason was to keep an eye on the development of the nanobots. And of course, to keep her away from Matt.

She laughed. "I like fucking with you too," she said.

"Maybe I should start calling you 'doll' instead, then? As in my little fuckdoll," I teased her, squeezing her butt and pulling a few stroke, my cock slick with both of our juices.

"You can call me whatever you want Mr Jason," she said and began meeting my strokes, giving me a lustful grin. Her sudden mood swings was a bit odd and a little jarring but again, I chalked it up to the program. I might have to make a few adjustments to it.

"Well then, my little fuckdoll, we should probably move this upstairs before someone sees us," I said.

She let out a frustrated groan and kept grinding against me. "Do we have to?"

"I'm afraid so," I said. "You can suck my dick in the elevator though, if you want."

She relented at that and began the process of untangling us. We fucked several more times that night until we both fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Chapter Three

Have you started to see who the real me is yet? You think you have a pretty good idea? No. You're wrong. It gets worse.

I shan't waste much time rambling this time but I do have a few things I want to clear up.

You might think what I did to Allie was cruel but let me put it into perspective for you. I know I haven't told you much about her before I implanted her with the device so you're just going to have to believe the short story of it.

She is, or perhaps I should say, was, one of the most naive persons I have ever met. Absolutely brilliant but oh so naive.

I know for a fact, that if left alone, she would no doubt eventually end up inventing something incredible that would one day change the world. And, indeed, she did eventually go on to do just that but that's for further down the story. I also know for a fact that the way she used to think the absolute best of people would eventually have gotten her burned.

I mean she trusted me, right? And look what that got her. No, I mean actually think about what she got out of it.

Before I made her mine she had nothing. No parents to lean on and no real friends to support her. The one 'friend' she did have was only being nice to her because she was in my, and by extension, as my TA, her class. We'll get to Marie Wilson eventually but for now you only need to know that she was never really a friend to Allie.

She lived in a shit apartment with neighbors that wouldn't hesitate to beat her down and rape her, or worse, if they thought they could get away with it. The pay she got from the university was laughable and I'm pretty sure that within half a year she wouldn't have been able to continue paying her rent.

Now, I know what you might say, who am I to deny her that if that is what she wants? Fair enough. That's a point I concede. I do have one argument to make in my favor, though.

I'm a son of a bitch and I don't care.

The facts are that since she became mine, and yes I do consider her mine, her quality of life have improved astronomically. Not only does she have access to a better lifestyle but she also has someone that looks out for her and only wants whats best for her.

You might not believe me but yes, I really do want the best for her. As long as that best coincides with what is best for me, that is.

I did eventually come to have an unspecified amount of feelings for her. I can't say that I ever loved her, but then again, I don't think I'm capable of understanding an enigmatic and ambiguous concept such as love. Perhaps my feelings were the next closest thing to love that I could understand.

It matters little in the grand scheme of things as what's done is done. As a wise man once told me, you're only a fool as long as you don't realize that you're a fool, after that anything is possible. Think about it. Maybe one day you won't be a fool anymore.

That's all I wanted to say for now. As the saying goes, the show must go on.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Waking up with someone next to me was somewhat of a new experience for me. Sure, it had happened a few times in my younger years but it was just not something I sought after, or even wanted for that matter. Waking up next to someone that would go that extra mile just to earn my approval was... different from what I had expected.

The morning started off with a fantastic blowjob, which by the the way, I had absolutely nothing against. I later pressed her up against the shower wall and fucked her silly, which again, was fantastic. After that though, things started getting weird.

It seemed that Allie had this idea of what a perfect 'girlfriend' should be like and did her very best to act that out. The only problem was that, while she most certainly had the right intentions, she completely lacked the experience, or even the skills required, for such endeavors.

She tried to cook breakfast but that went as well as you'd expect from someone who had been living on instant noodles and microwave pizza for the past five years, that is, absolutely terrible and not at all. She almost started a fire twice and I had to stop her from sticking her hand into the kitchen sink grinder after she dropped an egg into it.

She kept asking if I needed anything while all I wanted was to drink a cup of coffee in silence. Even that she managed to somehow get wrong. How I don't know as all you have to do is press a button and let the machine sort out the rest.

"Allie, sweetie," I said, grabbing a meat cleaver of all things out of her hands. "Thank you for your efforts but please calm down now," I continued and pushed her into a chair.

She seemed to understand that she had went a little crazy as her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "Sorry," she mumbled.

"It's quite alright," I said and began fixing up breakfast, some toasts and OJ.

She was a bit more sedated after that, eating in silence and throwing me the occasional glance. I was happy for the silence, drinking my coffee and checking the news on a tablet. There wasn't anything of note, just the same old stories of how fucked up of a society we lived in. I scoffed at the latest ridiculous proposal that some nutjob were trying to push through congress.

Once we were done with breakfast we went down to the car and began heading back to campus. We made another stop at her place so she could change and pack some more things. While she was up there I made a call to the university and inquired if it was possible to take some time off with short notice. I had decided to take Marcus up on his offer and I wanted to do it relatively soon, today even if that was possible. They told me they would get back to me during the day.

I also had the Matt problem to deal with once we arrived and was mentally preparing myself for that. I needn't have bothered though as when we arrived I found out that he had called in sick that morning. I wondered at that as he had seemed just fine the day before, physically speaking that is. Was it possible that I was missing something? I didn't think I was too harsh when I dealt with him. If anything I had gone pretty easy on him. Perhaps I should call him to find out what was really going on.

I did just that but there was no answer. I shrugged and decided to shelve the issue for a later time.

It actually turned out to be a pretty quiet, yet productive day without him. I ran some more tests on Allie and she was more than happy to help out, offering up her own insights and ideas. I didn't tamper with any of her emotions but I did add a subroutine that would make her place a great deal of trust in me. It was most likely not needed but I wanted to be on the safe side.

I also, after getting a little paranoid, checked on the rest of the devices, making sure they were all still there. I don't know why I did that but something about Matt just didn't make sense. It was a gut feeling more than anything. All the devices and other samples were untouched though, I noted with relief.

It was well after lunch and I was doing more research into my 'special' project when there was a buzz coming from the lab door. I immediately locked my computer as I knew that buzz meant that someone had tried to enter but supplied the incorrect access code.

After a little moment there came a knock instead and I went over to investigate. Perhaps Matt had forgotten the code? No that seemed unlikely.

When I pressed the button next to the door it slid open, revealing a woman standing there, a few years older than me. She had dirty blond hair and was wearing a pair of khaki pants and a black blouse. Her arms were folded as she regarded me with a calculating eye.

"Mrs Preston, to what do I owe the pleasure?" i asked, putting on my most charming smile.

Shonda Preston was a member of the university board of trustees and her husband was the principal. I didn't know why she was there but it couldn't be anything good.

"Mr Scovil," she said and seemed to take in my appearance, frowning a bit as she did. "It seems the passcode to your lab is not the same as the one we have on record."

"Oh. I'm terribly sorry. I had it changed last month and must have forgot to update the records," I said. That was a lie. I changed the passcode every two weeks and I never reported it.

She met my eyes and I could see that she didn't believe me. "I see," she said, almost but not quite scowling. "Do you mind?" she added and nodded over my shoulder.

"Not at all. Please, step right in," I said and took a step to the side.

She walked in and began looking around, seeming to regard everything her eyes landed on with disdain.

"This is my assistant, Allie," I said, gesturing to where Allie was looking up from a microscope.

Shonda gave her a glance but otherwise ignored her. "I heard that you requested some time off," she said instead.

I nodded. "That's right. Strictly for research of course," I lied.

"It got me thinking," she continued, ignoring my words and continued to look around. "What is it that you actually do here? There is not a single piece of paperwork that describes what kind of 'research' it is you're conducting." She turned towards me and fixed me with her sharp, almost catlike, eyes.

I cleared my throat. "Well, I don't believe, according to my contract, that I'm required to make any such reports," I said. "My research is private and not part of the university."

Her slight scowl seemed to deepen a fraction. "Indeed," she said. "It is odd though, don't you think, that after all this time you haven't published a single paper? One might begin to wonder if the resources could be spent better elsewhere."

Ever since I first met Shonda I knew that she was an uptight little bitch that thought she was better than everyone else. This was the first time her bitchy attitude was directed at me though. It was a little early but maybe I should take her down a peg or two.

"I assure you Mrs Preston, the work I do here is worth all the resources it needs," I said. "In fact, we've very recently had a major breakthrough."

She arched an eyebrow and shifted her weight to her other foot. "Oh? And what might this so called, 'breakthrough' be about?"

"I can show you," I said and motioned towards the observation room. "I think you'll be impressed." Turning to Allie I said, "Allie dear, can you bring one of the prototypes for us?"

"Right away Mr Jason," she said and went over to the cabinet where we stored all of the nanobot control implants.

Meanwhile I led Shonda into the observation room and over to the desk. Several doses of the nanobot solutions were laid out on the table, making a neat line of petri dishes. I picked up a sterilized syringe and popped the cap on it. Sucking up the clear liquid in one of them I brought it over to the microscope. I had my back towards Shonda when I pretended to prepare a sample.

1...45678...32