Control Is but a Breath Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh...ohhhh, it hurts, it hurts," she gasped as she slightly arched her upper back to pull away. But he was latched on and the tears spilled down her cheeks as he increased the suction and reached down to stroke her swollen clit. He kissed and nibbled his way to her other breast and began to suck on that neglected nipple as he sawed two fingers in and out of her tight hole while pressing and rubbing her clit with his thumb. She couldn't help herself, she felt the pressure building and moaned as she humped his hand, crazed for relief. "Please Sir," she whispered breathlessly.

"Please, what, bitch?" he murmured against her tit.

"Oh, God, I need," she panted hard, straining to hold her orgasm back. "Please, I need to come!" Her voice was loud and sharp, demanding and pleading at the same time. The intensity was incredible, she burned everywhere, her skin, her pussy, her ass, her lungs, and her mind.

"Soon, my nasty slut, not yet." He was merciless as he fucked her and flicked her raw clit. She tossed her hips back and forth in desperation for release.

"Oh...now, please, now! I need it! Please!" Her voice cracked in near hysteria.

"I," his teeth stretched out her sorry flesh, "don't," his fingers withdrew from her grasping hole, "think," his finger joined his thumb and sharply pinched her clit, "so." He jerked his hand away from her crotch and quickly slapped it hard, once. She was on the edge of no return. Again his hand swatted her sodden lips, harder than the first time, the sting vibrated her clit. She gasped and stiffened. Upon the third smack to her swollen pussy and she lost her control. The exquisite sensations overwhelmed her. Her body jerked and shuddered, and she screamed as hard as she came. She felt consumed with the pain scorching her flesh from his whippings, his sucking, and his spanking. She was impossibly lost in ecstasy as her clit throbbed with each heart beat, her cunt clenched and released in rapid spasms, her lungs labored to suck in air, her throat tightened as strangled cries forced their way out of her mouth. She felt as if her entire body was bound tightly in her frenzied fit of rapture.

"I can't," her voice was choked, "breathe." Her breaths rasped as she tried to inhale. Her pulse roared in her ears. As her body rode the easing waves of her climax she began to panic and thrashed in her bindings. "Help me" she squeaked between forced breaths. Her eyes widened as she fought for air and he gently reached his arms around her.

"Shhh...focus, listen to me, relax and focus on my voice," he whispered, his lips pressed to her ear. "Stop fighting, relax." He held her lightly as he ran his fingers up and down her back, stroking her soft, sweaty skin, replacing the pain with gentle massage.

"I can't!" a hoarse whisper scratched out of her mouth. "Scared!"

"You're safe, my sweet. Shhh. Slow down, relax your throat. Breathe with my count. One." He leaned back to look in her eyes. She sucked in a raspy attempt to inhale. "Look at me. Two." Her eyes, wild with fright, tried to focus on him. Her breath rattled past her tonsils. "Let it out. Three, take in another." He felt her sides in his arms, heaving. "Slow down. Four." Her face was bright red and tiny drops of perspiration rolled down her forehead and dripped into her eyes as she blinked them away to clear her sight. "That's it, love. Focus and relax. Five." She gasped and licked her dry lips. "Good girl. Six." She gasped again, easier, deeper. "Seven." His fingers continued to slowly trace up and down her back. She coughed hard. "Eight." She coughed again but it seemed she was regaining control. "There we go, easy. Nine." He led her along and she concentrated on his voice and stared into his eyes. "Better now. Ten." She sighed and burst into tears. He pulled her shaking body against him and stroked her sweat soaked hair. He reached up to release her wrists from the hooks then helped her to the bed to lie down as he held her in his arms. She curled against him and sobbed into his chest, grasping the front of his shirt with her fists, grateful to feel the warmth from his body.

"Oh, God. I couldn't breathe, I was so scared" her voice came out in a shuddering whisper.

"I know, baby, but you're fine now. Shhhh...relax. I'm here with you. You're safe," he gently cooed to her feeling her body shaking against him. "I know you've never experienced that level of pain but you've never felt that intensity of pleasure either. It was amazing, wasn't it?" He felt her nod her head against his chest. "A nice, hot shower should do you some good. I brought a couple of steaks home to grill. We'll have some dinner and relax for a while. Then, my love, my wonderful little slut, we'll address your transgressions." She stiffened, at first confused as to what she'd done wrong. It came quickly to her, though, she came without his permission.

"I'm sorry, Sir. Please, I'm sorry!" she whispered.

"I know you are, my sweet. But, what happens when you don't obey me?"

"I'm punished." Her voice was so quiet he barely heard her.

"Later, yes, you will be punished. I want you to know, though, I'm proud of you. You did well taking the heat of my crop for the first time. You just need to learn control, whether it's your breathing or your orgasms. To whom do you belong?"

"I belong to you, Sir."

"Good girl. Let's get you in the shower. We have so much more to look forward to, tonight." He kissed the top of her head and helped her up from the bed. "Wait a minute," he stopped her from leaving the room. "Bend over the bed." As she leaned down he went to the night stand and withdrew a butt plug and lube from the drawer. He turned to her, his eyes raked across her welt-streaked body, pleased with his marks on her pale skin. He spread her ass cheeks and dripped a large dollop of lube on her pink ass hole. She flinched then felt him press the plug to her hole and press in.

"What are you doing? Oh, please, no, please!" She squirmed as the small plug pushed past her tight ring of muscle.

"You'll get used to it. Now, go on, take your shower while I get the grill ready." He kissed the back of her neck and left her propped up on her elbows on the bed, her mind once again whirling with trepidation and excitement.

12