Control Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're on all fours, sucking one man's balls and pushing back into another man. A powerful orgasm has been building in you for a while and you know it's going to hit hard. The student gently takes your chin and lifts it up, reintroducing his cock to your mouth just as Sean hits bottom – he's all the way inside you and you feel more stuffed then you have ever been.

Sean thrusts forward and the cock in your mouth goes deeper. You gag and pull up, but from behind Sean lightly pushes the back of your head down toward his friend, encouraging you to swallow as much as you can. You ignore your gag reflex and breathe through your nose, allowing this long cock to snake its way down your throat.

Out of nowhere your orgasm hits, a powerful wave of warmth all over. Your nipples, if possible, get longer and your body is shaking with abandon. You scream, but the sound is blocked by the cock deep in your throat. You let it take over. You thrash and buck as Sean pounds in and out of your pussy, fast, over and over. Your eyes are closed and the colors you saw earlier are now a kaleidoscope of hues, spinning and mixing together.

Simultaneously you hear both men start to groan, and you pull the penis out of your mouth and see it spurt warm cum down your neck and on your lips as Sean erupts all over your ass and lower back.

Thirty minutes later you're in the back seat of Sean's car cuddling with your student. You don't feel dirty at all, rather satisfied and proud, like a woman who just fulfilled a long-time fantasy. The snow has stopped and the streets are cleared as they drop you at your car. As you go to get out, Sean asks, "Do you have class tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Good. At 10 a.m., I'll be outside your building, on the avenue in a taxi. Get in the cab; we're taking you somewhere. Wear a skirt and don't speak unless you're spoken to."

You want to protest, to tell this guy to fuck off, but the thought of those two big cocks is enough to make you say, "Yes Sir."

All through class the next morning you can hardly concentrate. The memories of last night's session with your student and his friend won't leave your head. Also, your pussy is throbbing from a mix of pain from last night and anticipation of what will happen after class.

Your student sits in the front row through your lecture, nodding toward the clock every so often, smiling at you with mischief in his eyes. Your mouth is dry and you're feeling a little lightheaded, so you ask the class to do some writing on their own. He catches your eye as you head out the door, into the hall and toward the bathroom, and he's soon on your heels. He puts his hand on the small of you waist in the busy hall, with students and faculty all around, and you try to push it away. He cups your waist harder and whispers in your ear, "Be outside in 10 minutes."

A Yellow Cab idles outside the building and the back door opens as you approach. You lean in and your student is waiting. Right away he pulls you toward his chest and you burrow your head into his wool sweater, giggling.

The cab pulls away and you hear a familiar voice say "227 Martin." The voice belongs to Sean, the guy with the huge cock that was stuffed in you less than 18 hours ago. Rounding out the foursome is the driver, a Haitian man.

Sean smiles at you, and you nod back, embarrassed. You wish that the student picked you up alone and you didn't have to deal with his friend. The student puts his hand under your chin and kisses you on the lips gently, letting each kiss last seconds before starting again. This goes on for the ride to through the city – just the two of you lost in one another's lips.

You are at the door of a classy-looking brownstone and Sean rings the bell. An oak door swings open and a gorgeous young Hispanic woman in a classic maid's outfit invites you into a sitting parlor. The woman smiles and asks if she can take your coat and purse and you look to your friend, who says it's OK.

The maid walks away and the two guys watch her. You turn and see her teardrop-shaped ass swaying down the hall.

Sean leaves the room and you and the student are served hot tea at a small couch. He's holding your hand and stroking your leg, and you're talking together in hushed tones about the night before. A red sports car zips past the window and into the driveway and soon an attractive couple walk into the room wearing white tennis outfits.

"Sorry we're late," the wife says and introduces herself. I'm Evelyn Van Riper and this is my husband, Mark. You must be our friend's teacher we've been hearing so much about.

You look over to the student but he's moved down the couch and pulled his hand away. He's looking at Evelyn, not you. She's a classic beauty: blonde, tall, no makeup, high cheekbones and hypnotic blue eyes. She looks to be about 40, maybe younger, and is very fit, with smooth, tan legs and breasts that look like they are large, mashed into a sports bra.

Her husband is older, in his mid-50s, but also looks younger and fit, like a man who has money and takes care of himself. He is also very attractive, ruggedly handsome with a white smile. He doesn't say anything, just stands beside his wife in his tight tennis shorts. You sneak a glance down and see an enormous bulge in his shorts. His penis must be huge, you think.

Evelyn follows your gaze and winks at you.

"Let's get down to business. Mark and I are sex therapists and people from around the world come to us to break old habits, learn to be more open or try different things in the bedroom. We have a very high success rate. I know there's something we can do for you."

You open your mouth to protest, but Evelyn puts her well-manicured finger to her lips. "Shhhh. You're here for a reason." You look over to your student, but he's avoiding your gaze, looking at this older woman.

"The reason you're here is because we've heard from several of your students that you are a person who has to be in control of each situation and always has to win an argument. I surmise you have a difficult time giving up that control in many situations. You're a stubborn pain at times, correct?"

Now you're pissed. You glare back at Evelyn, jump to your feet and get ready to put her in her place, but she laughs at you, before you can speak. Your face is crimson and you get up to leave.

"SIT DOWN," she bellows.

For some reason you obey.

"Good girl. That's a good start. What we're going to do today – and we don't have much time – is turn you into a malleable woman who will do what's asked of her without question. We won't do this through hypnosis or punishment, but simply through bribery. It's quite simple: I have something you want and you'll do anything to keep it, and I mean anything. By the end of the day, you will perform acts you've never dreamed of with people you may never see again in order to hold onto something very important to you."

What the hell is she talking about, you think.

A pocket door slides open across the room and the maid comes in carrying a tray with three snifters on it. "Thank you, Lucia," the woman says, "Draw the drapes and take Mr. Van Riper upstairs."

The room darkens a little and Evelyn offers glasses to you and your student.

"This is a liqueur that my husband and I make; it will make you more comfortable. Please drink to the bottom."

It's peppery and cool, with the consistency of schnapps and it warms your throat a bit and makes your eyes water.

Soon that warm sensation has traveled down to your stomach and out your arms and legs. Your forehead is perspiring. Your nipples begin to get hot and you can feel your groin tingle, as if your lips are opening slightly.

"As I said before, I have something you want. You looked disbelieving before. If we're to get started, I suppose I have to prove this to you right away."

Evelyn, sitting across from you reaches under her skirt and pulls her white panties down her long legs. She tosses then in your lap.

"Come here, ____, and do what I taught you."

She knows him? She knows his name? What the fuck, you think.

Your student gets up and walks over to this beautiful woman, kneels down, pulls up her skirt and buries his face between her legs.

You want to get up, but your legs feel like Jell-O. You're dizzy and your body is on fire. All you can do is watch as the young man you want to be with is sucking her off.

She pushes his head hard into her pussy and looks you right in the eyes.

"Ooooh. Ummm. Eat me, just like I taught you," she says, never breaking her gaze.

"Last night, after my boy here fucked you, he came over here and I sucked your juices off his dick. Ohhhhhh. Yes, suck it right there," she coos. "Isn't he good at sucking pussy? AHHHHH. OHHHHH. I taught him everything he knows."

You sit there with your mouth open, appalled and excited at the same time. You're too out of it to move, but you can't stop watching.

"He told me all about how you love to have a man go down on you," she says, running her fingers through his spiky blonde hair, grinding into him.

Her eyes roll back into the back of her head and she starts cumming, loudly screaming, as the student finishes her off.

She dismisses him. It's just the two of you in the room. She's panting, catching her breath.

"I know how you feel about him. Do as I say today or you'll never see him again. Cooperate and he can be yours for as long as you like."

In a haze, you're led down a narrow set of stairs to the basement and shown to a large room at the end of a long hall. There's a double bed with several heavy wooden chairs around it, a bare light bulb in the ceiling.

The door closes behind you and you hear the lock click. You sit on the bed and wonder what you've gotten yourself into. Your breathing slows but your body is on fire. You hear people talking through the walls, and an occasional cry of pleasure.

After about 20 minutes, the door quietly opens and your student slips into the room. You hug him and ask what's going on. Just go along with it, he says, and it will be something you never forget. Give in and allow them to take you. Evelyn and Mark will bring you places you've never been. He kisses you again and his face smells like soap.

"Don't worry; I'll always be in the room, watching."

Evelyn opens the door wearing a long silk robe that's slightly open. Her hair is damp, as if just out of the shower. Your student fades into the shadows.

"Strip."

"What?"

"Strip -- right now."

You hesitate and she motions to your friend who gets behind you and starts to remove your clothing, pulling your shirt over your head and unfastening your skirt.

You're standing there in your bra and panties and the student looks to her for direction.

"Continue."

He unclasps your bra and your heavy tits spill out. Your nipples are long and fat. He slides your panties down your legs and you step out of them.

"Evelyn is smiling at you, taking in your body with her eyes. "I can see you're attracted to our young friend. He's attracted to you, too, very much so. He always talks about your little, tight ass, and how you walk around class, jutting those nice tits out."

"OK, now eat her."

Your student pushes you down to the bed, climbs between your legs and starts to suck your pussy, running his tongue up and down your lips, as he did last night. You are so warm down there and your juices start to run out of you, into his mouth.

You won't last very long, you know this. His tongue feels heavenly, flicking over your clit as he moans into your core.

Evelyn drags a chair over to the head of the bed and whispers in your ear, "Don't you dare cum until I say it's OK."

You shake your head from side to side and block her out, preparing for a big orgasm.

"Don't ignore me. Hold off from cumming."

You hardly hear her, because your climax is about to hit.

"GET OFF HER RIGHT NOW!" she orders your student and he complies, pulling his mouth away from you. You whimper with frustration and he stands up, his face wet with your juices.

"Get over here."

He walks over to her and she kisses him, then grabs him by the belt, and rips his pants open, pulling out his cock, which grows in her hand.

Her face is less than a foot from yours; she turns her head to you and says, "You'll cum when I tell you. Next time listen to me," and pops his cock into her mouth.

She swirls her tongue around the big head, jacking his shaft, never taking her eyes off you. Whatever she's doing, it works, because he's humping her mouth within seconds, breathing heavily. Suddenly he's screaming low, cumming down her throat. You watch with disgust and envy, as she pulls his spent penis from her mouth and smiles.

"You will do what I say from here on, or I'll have him fuck me next, understand?"

"Yes."

She stands up and looms over you, her pendulous breasts falling out of her robe just above your face. Her pink areolas are wide, topped with puffy nipples. "Suck it," she says, and pushes a big tit to your lips.

Out of the corner of your eye you see your student in a chair, watching, stroking his flaccid cock back to life.

You open your mouth and accept her breast. She gets on the bed and straddles your chest, pushing her tits in your face as she reaches behind you tickling your pussy.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Ummm hmmm" is all you can say because she's running her huge tits all over your lips.

"Let's see how I can help. You see, the reason you're friend is so good at sucking pussy is because he learned from me. And I'm very good at it," she says as she slips a finger into you.

She slides down your body and takes a thigh in each hand, spreading them wide open. Your friend takes the seat next to the bed and puts his hand on your shoulder, telling you that you're gonna love it.

You close your eyes and wait for her to get to work.

She starts by putting all her fingers on your lips, pulling you open, exposing you even more. This causes your juices to flow out, all over the sheets. A tongue passes into your hot slit, caressing your inner walls. You are spread wide, a beautiful woman is poised between you legs and your lover is massaging your shoulders.

"You are SO wet. Make sure you don't orgasm until I say it's OK," she says.

She uses the tip of her tongue to lightly rub all over your pussy, barely making contact, but sending electric shocks throughout your body. Hot breaths are blown all around your lips and onto your clit.

You're making guttural sounds into your lover's mouth, doing your best to hold off the climax.

"Do you like to have your pussy sucked?"

"OOOHHHH, Yes!"

She runs her quivering tongue up and down your pussy.

"Are you a dirty girl?"

"Mmmmm hmmmm."

She inserts a finger inside you.

"Who is in charge here, my dirty girl."

"AHH! AHH! You are."

"And you'll cum when I let you, not before?"

"Yes. OHHHH!"

"Good," she says, and sticks a second finger in you, pumping them.

Your lover places kisses all over you face, and you look down and see his cock getting hard again.

She takes your clit in between her lips and stretches it into her mouth, clamping down over your pussy so she has suction. You can feel her mouth fill with a little saliva as she sucks in and out, pulling your nub down toward her throat and pushing it back. It's fluttering back and forth in her liquid-filled mouth. She speeds up until you are about to cum, and then slows down, moaning "Not yet" into you.

It's like nothing you've felt before and you're thrashing on the bed, screaming and pulling at the sheets, searching for your lover's cock with your hands.

You want to cum so bad, but his experienced woman is playing you, keeping pace with the waves that wash over you, staving off your orgasm.

After a few minutes she takes the grip off your clit and kisses your pussy all over, taking the time to suck and lick every crevice. She looks up and sees that the student's cock is rock hard and takes pity on you.

"Do you want to cum on his cock?" she asks.

"Please."

He quickly positions you under him and his penis slides right. You look to your side and Evelyn is right there encouraging the two of you. You start to ride his cock, picking up speed and biting your lip, waiting for Evelyn to say the word, to let you cum. You've given up, and you're allowing this woman to control you.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Please."

"Will you do what we tell you for the rest of the day?"

"Yes, anything, just please let me..."

With one hand Evelyn strokes your buttocks; with the other she reaches into the nightstand, opens a jar of Vaseline and dips her middle finger in. She snakes it up your ass.

"Go ahead. CUM!"

The room goes black.

The rest of the day is a lusty haze of memories.

You wake spooning with your lover. Crisp new sheets are on the bed and someone took the time to sponge you down and comb your hair. Your eyes are heavy and your limbs feel a little numb but your pussy is still tingling, as are your nipples. There are two empty snifters on the nightstand and your mouth has that same peppery taste. Your lover is snoring lightly into the back of your neck. You turn to face him, pull back a little and watch him sleep. He's so handsome. He wakes and smiles at you. You lie there and kiss until you both drift back to sleep.

The next time you open your eyes, you are tied to the bed with smooth scarves. A fifth scarf is around your eyes. You hear your lover's voice and a few others but can't see anyone. The fact that he's in the room reassures you. At once everyone is quiet. You can hear them breathing, but no one says a word. From the voices you heard before, you figure there must be six people in the room, at least, men and women. Chairs are dragged across the floor, closer to the bed. And you feel two sets of hands placed on either side of your torso. Could it be your lover and Evelyn? Her husband? The maid? Sean from the other night? Strangers? You have no way of knowing. You fight against the scarves, but they only get tighter.

"Please calm down, my dear, and stop struggling," Evelyn says from somewhere in the void.

The hands start lightly tickling your stomach, running up either side of your torso and down your legs. Another pair of soft hands strokes your hair and temples. Three faceless people are pampering you, scratching their way over your torso and along the tops of your legs.

You settle in and relax and allow them to have their way, giving up a little more control. The thought of your lover/student in the room makes you feel safe and it also heightens your excitement, knowing that he's watching these people seduce you.

A warm mouth suckles one of your sensitive nipples and you suck in your breath. A different mouth clamps down on the other erect nub and you emit a low moan. Your left nipple is being sucked lightly and blown on as the other is being twirled around someone's tongue, one being playfully bitten as the other is sucked in so deep your whole breast is in his or her mouth. Soon they switch positions and your spit-covered tits are bursting as you arch your back in ecstasy.

The hands stroking your hair turn your head slightly and a large cock head parts you lips. You know it belongs to you lover, at least you are almost positive. You reach for him but the scarves hold you firm. He stands back a little so all you can do is take his enormous head in on your curled tongue.

One breast is released and a tongue runs lightly from your cleavage down your stomach toward your pussy. You take a deep breath. You want someone to suck you and you're mewing like a cat, jamming your hips in the air, but the mouth returns to the assault on your nipples. They're teasing you, trying to make you cum without touching your pussy. You feel a climax start to come on just as Evelyn stops things. Your lover backs away and you whimper in frustration.