Control Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Untie her."

You're in a dim room, sitting on a small couch with your lover. Your pussy is on fire and leaking down your thighs. As your eyes adjust to the light, you notice figures around you, couples, threesomes, on the floor and on chairs, fucking and sucking, oblivious to you. You look up and see Evelyn taking Sean's wide girth in her mouth as a petite black woman feasts on the host's breasts.

Your lover picks you up and places you on his lap, so that you're facing forward and he's behind you. He lowers you onto the tip of his penis, running it along your slit as he did last night. But instead of pushing you down on him, he pops his head in and out, fucking you slowly with the bulbous flesh. Occasionally he pulls out and allows his slick cock to run up the front of your pussy, stretching your clit and lips with it, before he stabs you with his head again.

You try to force your way down on him, but he has his massive arms hooked under yours, and he lifts you up and down in a curling motion as he just barely fucks you. He's keeping you from having an orgasm, teasing you until you are allowed to cum.

An ecstatic cry makes you look to you left and you see Evelyn's husband Mark pushing his way into the maid, Lucia, from behind. Her black, ruffled skirt is up around her waist and her panties have been pulled down her legs. She's shaking and twisting her head from side to side as Mark slowly slides into her. He pulls out all the way for a second and you see why Lucia is struggling. His cock is massive, not wider than Sean's but longer than your lover's. It must be 12 inches, with a mushroom-shaped head and a long vein snaking up the side.

He starts again, slowly feeding his penis into Lucia, and she braces for it, winching as she grinds back into him. Your lover pulls out of you, releases his hold and turns you around. You slowly sit down on his cock and kiss his chest, knowing not to cum, giving away a little more control.

In another, darker room Evelyn leads you to a stool with a bright spotlight shining on it. You brush up against people in the darkness. When you're in the center, next to the stool, the light is bright in your eyes and you can just make out dark figures, maybe 12-15 people sitting down, facing you. You are wearing a robe similar to Evelyn's only shorter, cut off at the tops of your legs.

Evelyn walks away and you are left alone, nervous and hoping that your lover is in the crowd.

"Take the robe off," a make voice shouts.

As if hypnotized, you untie the belt and let the robe open. You feel the cool air on your stomach and your nipples tighten.

"Do it," someone else says.

You let the silk slide down you shoulders and drop to the floor and you are completely naked in a dark room full of strangers.

You don't bother covering up and you can feel the eyes on you.

"Look at those nipples," someone says, "They're so big and pretty."

"Well, you asked to cum, so make yourself cum," you hear Evelyn say, and she hands you a vibrator that's buzzing.

You sit down on the stool and open you legs wide, running the machine all over your slit, in and out of yourself and on your clit. Juices are flowing out of you, puddling on the stool and the crowd is cheering you on. Within 30 seconds you're bucking against the plastic toy, calling out your lover's name when you explode.

He picks you up and carries you to an adjoining room. He sets you down on a large comfortable bed and kisses your entire body, from your feet to your eyes, gently turning you over and kissing your buttocks and back.

"Please lick me again?"

He rolls onto his back and invites you to squat over his face. Clumsily you spin around and position your hips over his head. He pulls you down toward his mouth. His lips make contact with yours and he kisses you lightly, just as he was earlier in the cab -- easy, long kisses, making out with your beautiful pussy, licking your wet lips and slowly unrolling his long tongue along your velvety walls, further in, further. He then dips the very tip of his tongue to the bottom and takes his time pulling it up, dragging his flesh against yours, up toward you sensitive spot. He grabs your ass and pulls it toward his face, mashing his lips into you, wallowing in your essence.

Your eyes are closed. And you're talking to him, telling him how much you worship his tongue, between long moans and grunts of pleasure. He grabs his cock and pushes it toward your lips. It's rock hard in your mouth, more erect and bigger than you remember. You grip it with your small hand, which you can't fit around the shaft, and pump him, licking the sensitive spot under his head.

Your orgasm hits with force the second his tongue touches your clit, and you convulse on top of him just as he yells that he's going to cum. His legs shake and you pull him out of your mouth and pump him. He spills his load on the bed, climaxing with you.

You wake in a panic to Evelyn standing next to the bed.

"What time is it?' you ask.

"Not to worry; you have time to get back. You've done so well today, my love, but there's just one more thing we have to fit in before we let you leave with this young man."

Out of the shadows, Mark steps toward you with his massive cock swaying. You tremble and start to move away, but Evelyn and your lover hold you, convincing you to submit.

You're on your back and your lover and Evelyn are on either side, holding you. You protest, and try to squirm away, but they spread you arms out, pinning them to the mattress. Mark kneels on the bed, grabs the back of your knees and pulls you to him, closer to his enormous cock, spreading your legs wide.

"NOOO," please don't!" you say. "It's too big."

Evelyn sticks her tongue in your ear, then swirls it around your neck. "Once it's inside you, you'll feel so good. Did you see how much Lucia enjoyed being fucked by that big cock? She begs for it every night. Soon you'll be craving it, too."

You shake your head no, but don't protest when Mark puts the head against your lips. He gets it a little wet and slides it up, jabbing your clit.

Your lover licks your nipples, which makes you open your legs wider.

Evelyn sees you're still conflicted and she won't allow her husband to rape you; she wants your permission.

"Look at that beautiful cock," she whispers. "Take it. You know you want it. Tell me you want it."

"Yes."

"Yes what?" Mark says, the first time you've heard his deep voice.

"Fuck me."

"Where, you little slut?"

"In my pussy."

"Not good enough. Where do you want it?"

"In my cunt. Please fuck my cunt."

He pushes into you a couple inches and you know there's no stopping now. A little further in and you feel you pussy open. Even further and the pain kicks in. He's so deep, plowing into your womb. You're shaking and your lover is whispering in your ear, telling you how sexy you look.

Evelyn is at your other ear, encouraging you to take more. "Only a few more inches," she says. He's filling you up, isn't he?"

"OHHHH. It's so fucking big," you scream. It hurts, but in a good way, and you feel yourself being stretched wider.

Evelyn stops sucking on your neck. "After you cum, Mark's going to shoot his big load inside you and I'll suck it out of your cunt, every last drop. Would you like that?

Her words are so filthy but you love them.

"YEEESSSS," you hiss as Mark jams the rest of his

12 inches in you, grinding his pelvic bone against your clit.

Evelyn whispers, "You may cum, my little slave," and you do.