Control: Jessica's Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, that was wonderful. Well this has been fun, but I know you'll want to get home as you have work tomorrow. So, let's shower and you can go." The shower was quick as both were worn out and Jessica wanted to get home quickly in the hopes of making a start on the proposal. Jessica kissed Shura before she left, although Shura did not appear very enthusiastic. Jessica reached her apartment and tried to concentrate on the proposal with mixed results when her phone rang. She was tempted to ignore it, but a quick glance told her that it was Amber. Suddenly no longer feeling stressed or tired she quickly picked up.

"Amber, hi." Jessica couldn't believe how relieved she was feeling.

"Hi, Jessie how was your day?" Jessica smiled as she responded.

"Good, at least after work. During lunch Shura had me playing with myself, but I didn't dare cum at the restaurant. Later we had dinner at the apartment of a friend of hers, who has a fully equipped bedroom." Amber's response was suddenly serious.

"Are you alright?"

"Sorry, yes I enjoyed it, even lunch. I know you're worried that someone will take advantage of me, but I promise to call if someone tells me to do anything I'm not comfortable with." Amber's tone softened noticeably when she continued.

"Wonderful, I wonder what the others have planned."

"Amber, could you please call them off for tomorrow? I have a proposal that I had planned to finish during the weekend." Amber hesitated a moment.

"Jessica, you work too hard sometimes. You're like a schoolgirl cramming for a test that she's already able to ace." Jessica laughed. "Jessica this is not funny, I worry about you."

"I'm sorry, but Mary was saying the exact same thing today. But seriously I really need to finish this proposal. However I promise that if I can work on this tomorrow I won't work too hard the rest of the week." Jessica heard Amber breath out slowly.

"Fine. I'll let everyone know, but you better keep that promise or I will stick a vibrating butt plug in you and not let you cum for a week. I might also spank you each day, clear?"

"Yes, mistress. I love you, Amber goodbye."

"See you Sunday, baby." Jessica was excited for Amber's return, but still upset that she would have to wait so long. Jessica pulled out the materials to work on the proposal and she actually found herself making steady progress, however she realized that it was time for bed. Jessica readied for bed knowing that she would need the next day to finish, especially if she couldn't finish during the work day.

Tuesday

Jessica rose and quickly showered and dressed before heading into work. As she walked in Mary greeted her.

"Morning, missy how was it with Shura?" Jessica winced as she sipped her coffee and made a note to ask Amber to come up with a way to ensure good coffee without her, not that she wanted to be without Amber ever again.

"Intense. My only complaint is that when I kissed her I got the impression she wasn't interested. I guess this was just fun and she doesn't care about me." Mary nodded.

"Probably for the best, after all you aren't planning to date her, right?" Jessica smiled as she forced herself to drink more coffee.

"True. I love Amber and want to spend the rest of my life with her." Mary sat back laughing softly.

"Seeing you with a woman is only mildly surprising, but you following orders is truly a shock. However seeing the way you seem to glow when she's around or speak of her, I am in no doubt that you are happier with her than I have seen you in sometime." Jessica laughed nodding as she entered her office. She was determined to finish everything she needed to for the day so that she could work on the proposal before the end of the day, hopefully to at least be able to finish the proposal in the evening before she went to sleep. Jessica worked steadily, she was just about to go to lunch when there was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" Mary steeped through with a bag from a nearby restaurant.

"I thought you would want to focus on work today so I took the liberty of getting lunch." Jessica smiled as she set aside her work and gratefully accepted the food.

"Thank you, Mary. I promised Amber I would not work too hard this week." Mary nodded.

"I'll leave you to it then. Do you need anything?" Jessica shook her head and Mary left. Jessica started eating and continued to make her way through the pile of daily work. Jessica finally managed to get through the pile and started on the proposal. Jessica was working on the proposal when Mary once again knocked and Jessica saw that she'd been working on the proposal for nearly two hours.

"Come in, Mary." Mary opened the door and stepped through.

"Good night, Jessica. How's the proposal going?" Jessica stretched before standing.

"I feel confident I'll be able to finish it tonight." Mary nodded.

"Good. See you tomorrow."

"Bye, Mary." Jessica gathered the information that she needed and headed for her car. Once home she quickly made a simple dinner and was soon back at work on the proposal. Later she sat back stretching, glad that the proposal was finished. A part of her wanted to keep going over it, but she knew Mary and Amber were right. She did nitpick and go over finished work more times than was necessary. Jessica getting ready for bed when her phone rang. She felt the excitement rise as she realized that it was Amber.

"Hello, Amber I'm glad you called. I really miss you. I finished the proposal and I swear I will keep my promise."

"Good, I know I miss you too. Mary has said you two are on for Friday and I'm certain you will be occupied the next two days. So, have fun, but call me immediately if someone tells you to do something you're not comfortable with, particularly if it involves someone I have not given permission to. When I get back I'm going to talk to Shura, I feel like she's started to take advantage of my generous permission to play with you. Good night, baby. Have fun tomorrow."

"Good night, Amber." They hung up and Jessica finished getting ready for bed and settled in.

Wednesday

Jessica walked into the office, relieved that the proposal was finished, but nervous over what the day held. Mary smiled when she saw Jessica.

"So, boss any idea what you're going to be up to today?" Jessica shook her head.

"No idea."

"Nervous?" Jessica grinned.

"Am I that transparent?" Mary laughed nodding.

"Only to me and I'll bet Amber is becoming better at it too." Jessica sipped her coffee and sighed.

"I wish she were back, I even stopped at the coffee shop and it's still weak." Mary tried to conceal a smile as she made reassuring noises. Jessica glared at her before stepping into her office. She was making her way through the pile of work for the day when her phone rang. Jessica looked up and saw that it was about eleven. She didn't recognize the number as she answered.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Hey, Jessica are you excited to hear my voice?" Jessica's eyes went wide as the realization struck her.

"Leila?" The reactions to her voice were mixed for Jessica as she was excited and nervous.

"Well Jessie, Asha is going to be at the hospital till very late. How about you take a cab over here and I'll take you to dinner?" Jessica breathed slowly.

"Okay, but why a cab? I could just drive over." Leila's voice suddenly sounded somewhat petulant.

"I want you to spend the night, so I thought it would be easier if you left your car at home."

"I don't know, what about Asha and I do have to work in the morning?" Leila's voice switched smoothly to pleading.

"Please, Jessie. Don't worry about Asha, I tell her everything and I'm going to be all lonesome tonight, she won't be back till almost sun up." Jessica was again experiencing a mix of reactions, most of which were in Leila's favor. She sighed knowing that her body had decided as soon as she had heard Leila's voice.

"Alright, Leila give me the address I'll be there with an overnight bag." Leila giggled loudly.

"Goodie, well I'll be in the studio all afternoon. Just come over when you finish. When you get here come right in. The studio is the first door on the left past the living room. I probably won't notice until you come up behind and kiss me." She gave the address as Jessica laughed at the younger woman's cheekiness. They hung up and Jessica returned to the pile in front of her. Her reactions to Leila were distracting and she suddenly found herself glad that they were both submissive, otherwise she might be worried that she would fall for the brazen redhead. Jessica worked till lunch and emerged from the office to find Mary preparing to leave as well.

"Any plans for lunch, Mary?" Mary shook her head.

"No missy, what did you have in mind?"

"I thought we might have lunch together and catch up." Mary nodded.

"Of course, we haven't done that in ages." The two walked to Jessica's car and the two went to a quiet little restaurant around the corner that Jessica realized she hadn't been to in some time. They got a table and quickly got their food. Jessica ate in silence unsure of how to begin, but she needn't have worried.

"Are you sure Jessica, after all Amber is almost ten years younger than you?" Jessica chewed precisely, more to stall than out of concern for choking. At last unable to stall any longer she swallowed.

"I just know that even being away from her for the past two days is too long. Right now I'm certain I want to spend the rest of my life with her. As for next year, five years from now, or even twenty, I don't know I wish I could be certain." Mary nodded as she returned to her own food. "Mary, do you think I'm being foolish, scared of my approaching thirtieth and looking for a way to reclaim my youth with a younger lover." Mary laughed as she gave Jessica her full attention.

"I can't believe you're asking that, you're about to turn thirty, not forty and I might only think that if we were talking about Michael. However the more important question is think about the lovers in the past, the ones who made you feel alive with amazing sex, did any of them make you feel the way Amber does, afterward?" Jessica considered carefully and soon smiled as she sat back.

"You're right, I have never felt this way before and I'll be damned if I let anyone or anything say otherwise." Mary held up a hand and Jessica met the high five before the two went back to their food. The two finished and returned to the office where Jessica concentrated on making certain that she finished everything she needed to for the day. In time Jessica found that she had finished everything that she had intended to and had even readied things for the next day, in fact she thought she could afford to leave early the next day. Or, she thought come in late. Jessica was in the midst of planning for the next day when Mary once again knocked, although this time she only hesitated a moment before entering.

"Hey, boss how's it going? I thought if you had made enough progress you could take off early to prepare for tonight. Who is it by the way?" Jessica smiled as she readied to leave, not bothering to ask how Mary knew about the plan for the evening.

"Leila, we met her and Asha, her domme, on Friday and met up on Saturday. Amber will have to arrange a day for all of us to meet up."

"What's she like?" Jessica grinned.

"A cheeky little redhead who spends her days working in her studio painting and her nights as an insatiable little nymphomaniac." Mary laughed.

"She sounds like fun. Well, have a good time." The two left and Jessica headed home. She showered and removed the hair not on her head with care before putting on the green dress Amber had picked out. She called a taxi and then Leila.

"Hey Leila, I'm just waiting for the taxi and then I should be there soon."

"Great, I can't wait, you taste so good." Jessica blushed as they hung up. Jessica waited a short time before heading to the ground floor to meet the taxi. She didn't have long to wait and she gave the driver the address to Leila and Asha's place. She ignored the looks the driver gave her periodically as she was lost in her own thoughts. The drive was thankfully short and the taxi pulled up to an apartment that was somewhat higher end than her own, but not as much as the one where she had met Shura. Jessica entered the lobby, going straight for the elevator and pressed the button. She rode up to the fourth floor and knocked on the door. She waited several moments before opening the door and walking through. Jessica entered a comfortable living room that was tastefully decorated, she approved of the lack of white, even the ceiling was painted a light blue, like an afternoon sky. Jessica idly wondered whose tastes the place reflected. As she passed through the living room to the hall she suspected that Leila was probably more responsible that Asha for the aesthetics. Remembering her instructions she reached the first door on the left and was about to knock when she stopped herself. Jessica was feeling naughty, possibly being around Leila was bringing it out in her and she slowly opened the door. Jessica peered into see Leila's back to her and her head was tilted in thought. Jessica quietly stole up behind and was about to cover Leila's eyes with her hands, but stopped and instead put her hands on Leila's breasts. Leila gasped and dropped her paintbrush.

"You know normally you're cute in a way that verges on brattyness, but right now you're so cute I just want to eat you up." As if to emphasize her point Jessica pulled Leila back into her chest and leaned into kiss her neck. Leila let out a moan and giggled.

"Oh, Jessie is it that time already? I really want to play, but Asha would be mad if I don't eat. I have been painting all day and I missed lunch. Come." Leila once more enthusiastically grabbed Jessica's hand to quickly lead her further down the hall to the bedroom. Once through the door Leila stopped to point out the painting hanging on the wall on the right opposite the bed. Jessica's eyes went wide as she stood in front of the painting and thus got a good look at it. The painting was clearly of Asha, however the shocking thing was that she was naked and lounging in a provocative position, but it was clearly a position of dominance.

"Wow, so this is the painting that Asha mentioned."

"Uh huh, do you like it?"

"It's incredible it's almost photo realistic." Leila smiled and began removing her clothes as she spoke.

"Thanks, you wouldn't believe the trouble in getting her to sit still while I painted it. She even gave me trouble when I finished, because I wanted to hang it here." As soon as Leila was undressed she went to pick out a dress and quickly put it on before heading to the bathroom to apply makeup. She didn't close the door and Jessica sat on the bed still focused on the painting. Her thoughts were interrupted as Leila spoke from the bathroom.

"So, was Amber seriously the first woman that you'd been with?" Jessica was startled by the sudden question, but quickly turned her attention to Leila.

"I never really thought about it. If a guy didn't satisfy me, I moved onto the next one. I don't even understand how this started I was just trying to help and then it became about me." Leila emerged from the bathroom and leaned into kiss Jessica.

"Tell me all about, on the way." Leila took Jessica's hand and led the way out to her car. Leila drove as Jessica told her the story of how she met Amber and how they became lovers. Leila listened intently and enthusiastically as evidenced by her grinning. They arrived and Leila led Jessica inside where it turned out she had reservations. They ordered and Jessica finished her story.

"Wow, that's really hot. You two are so cute together." Jessica nodded.

"So, Leila how long have you known where your tastes lie?" Leila grinned.

"Well, I began to suspect when I realized I was more curious about my mother than any boy I knew, but what really confirmed it happened on my eighteenth birthday. I had kissed a few girls and lost my virginity on prom night to a boy, but I wasn't sure. Well, my mother had to work that night and I had been at school all day. I got home to find a note from my mom saying she would be home late and not to wait up. I was upset as you could imagine, but then the doorbell rang, it was our neighbor Olivia. She told me that my mom had told her about work and she decided to be with me as no one should be alone on their birthday, especially their eighteenth. I knew she was a lesbian, in fact I had my suspicions about how close she and my mom were, and she seduced me. She was subtle and very gentle, but it confirmed my 'tastes' nicely. I even had a pretty good idea that I did not merely wish to date a woman, but to serve her. Olivia wasn't a domme and she really wanted my first time to be an equal give and take, however I instinctively submitted. My next time with a woman confirmed my desire to submit."

The food arrived and they turned their conversation to their favorite TV shows. Leila didn't watch much as she was usually with Asha or painting, so she usually watched DVDs or online. She was passionately against reality shows, although Asha usually wanted to watch something mindless after a long shift. Jessica found herself relaxing, although Leila's mischievous and of flirtatious behavior was not making it easy. Leila would lean in when she had Jessica's attention, exposing her cleavage and causing Jessica to choke on her food. Leila would also wait until the waitress had turned and gestured to Jessica as if she were going to cop a feel of the woman's ass or spank it. Finally they finished and Leila led Jessica back to the car. Once through the door, Leila merely stopped to lock it before turning back to Jessica.

"Undress. Last one to the bedroom has to lick first." Jessica barely caught on and started stripping, but Leila was ahead of her and the redhead was soon naked and racing to the bedroom and laughing the whole way. Jessica stepped through into the bedroom just as Leila was sitting on the bed. "Just kidding, I don't like to domme, although I may push you a bit." Jessica sat next to her and the two began kissing. It was different from other kisses she had experienced. Amber kissed to possess her, every inch of her, but Leila seemed to be about welcoming her tongue into her mouth. Jessica realized what it was, how brazen she may have Leila saw them as equals. Leila soon reached for her breasts, groping pulling her tits alternately.

Jessica moaned into Leila's mouth and reached for the redheads breasts matching her as best as she could while being so stimulated. Jessica was breathing heavily and she wondered if she could cum from just having her breasts played with. However she wasn't going to find out as Leila's hands moved slowly down her body exploring her stomach before reaching between her legs. Jessica squealed into Leila's mouth as she tried to reach for the redhead's cunt without being able to see as she did not want to break the kiss. The two continued to play and their moans increased muffled by their locked lips as they each attacked the others pussy with different techniques. The would rub the lips and clit, pull on them as well as probing each other's holes and Jessica felt herself drawing steadily closer to orgasm. Suddenly Jessica could no longer maintain her kiss with Leila as the orgasm hit and she felt herself falling back. However Leila held her and pulled her in closer to prevent her from falling. Jessica rested her head on Leila's shoulder, breathing heavily. Jessica panted for a while and might have fallen asleep in Leila's arms as if the younger woman hadn't suddenly pinched a nipple bringing Jessica completely awake. Jessica raised her head to see that Leila was pouting.