Control: Jessica's Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fall asleep now Jessie, you've got me so worked up." Jessica nodded and gently pushed Leila back to lay on the bed. Jessica leaned into kiss Leila's neck as her hands returned to her pussy. Jessica lightly pulled on Leila's lips listening to her moans. Jessica hooked two fingers on her right hand and thrust them into Leila's cunt and began rubbing her clit with the thumb. Jessica moved to sucking on Leila's tits and nipping lightly, moving from one to the other. Leila moaned loudly and writhed under Jessica as her fingers moved through Jessica's hair. Jessica's other hand found Leila's ass and began circling her anus, but did not penetrate. However the added stimulation was all Leila needed and she practically screamed her orgasm and collapsed shuddering on the bed. Jessica lay down next to her and watched the cute redhead breathing heavily. Soon Leila turned her attention to Jessica.

"I don't know about you Jessie, but I don't feel like moving after that." Jessica nodded and Leila pulled a blanket over. The two held each other close as they drifted off to sleep.

Later they were awoken as someone entered the room. It turned out to be Asha, who undressed as she approached bed. Now naked Asha leaned into kiss Leila for several moments before joining the other two woman in bed.

"Go back to sleep you two, we'll have plenty of time tomorrow." It was a bit awkward with three of them, although the bed was large enough. Asha held Leila and Jessica in turn rested her head on one of Leila's breasts and drifted off in a position that she had come to appreciate when sleeping with Amber.

Jessica briefly roused to the sound of Asha's soft moaning, but drifted back to sleep before she could see what Leila was doing.

Tuesday

Jessica stirred to find the bed empty and she slowly rose to find her dress was nowhere to be found. She decided that it was just Leila being cheeky and trying to embarrass her, she stood up prepared to boldly confront the impish redhead when she saw the time, it was almost ten. Spotting her cell on the dresser she picked it up to call Mary.

"Jessica? How was last night?" Jessica smiled as she reminisced.

"Very nice. I'm actually calling to let you know I just got up." Asha entered as Mary responded.

"I figured. What time were you expecting to go in? I expected you to be late so, I'm still home."

"Alright I'll be in soon I..." Asha shook her head and Jessica was about to object, but decided she really didn't want to argue.

"Enjoy your morning Mary I'll see you after lunch." Asha smiled as they hung up.

"Good. I actually came into tell you that breakfast is ready. I could have sent Leila, but I'm not sure if I can trust her with you." The wide grin told Jessica that Asha saw the situation as not trusting a child with the cookie jar, rather than worry that a lover might be unfaithful. "Leila and I don't bother dressing on the weekends, unless we're going out. Your clothes from last night are in the wash and your bag is still in the living room." Jessica nodded and followed Asha to the kitchen where Leila was seated at the table enjoying the breakfast spread out on it. Jessica sat where Asha indicated and helped herself to several dishes, moving the food onto a plate. The food was delicious.

"Wow, this is really good, I rarely make breakfast." Asha smiled.

"Thanks. If I have one regret about spending my life with Leila it's that having her cook never ends well." Leila stopped eating and stuck out her lower lip.

"You don't have to list my shortcomings to her." Asha turned to Leila and upon seeing her face laughed briefly before leaning to kiss her.

"Sorry baby, but I just wish you could cook occasionally, despite my best efforts to teach. I'm just teasing." Then she turned back to Jessica. "So, between you two who does the cooking?" Jessica shook her head.

"Neither at this point. It just hasn't really happened." Asha nodded.

"No hurry, you two haven't been together that long." They soon finished and Leila collected the dishes.

"That's the deal she cooks and I clean up." While Leila dealt with the dishes Asha spoke to Jessica.

"So, I thought we could spend the rest of the morning at the mall, have lunch, and then we could drop you off." Jessica nodded and went to the living room to get her bag to dress in clothes more suited to a day at the mall. After dressing Jessica sat on the couch waiting and Leila passed by heading for the bedroom. A short time later both Asha and Leila emerged and the three of them walked to Asha's car. They soon arrived at the mall and Leila led them around giggling like a kid in a candy store. Asha shook her head, but based on her habit of covering her mouth or breathing steadily, Jessica suspected she was trying not to laugh at Leila's antics. They went through a number of stores, but it seemed that none were interested in buying anything Leila played with a puppy, but she did not show any interest in getting one. Jessica curiously asked her about this.

"Oh I would love a puppy, but I don't think Asha would like it and I don't think I would be very good at taking care of it, I just get so lost in my painting." The three moved on and Asha decided it was time for lunch. They moved to the food court and got food before sitting at a table.

"So, Jessica how has your week been going?" Jessica smiled and she was sure she was blushing.

"Well, I do miss Amber, a lot actually, but spending time with you all has been wonderful."

"Anything planned for tonight?" Jessica shook her head.

"No, Mary is having me over tomorrow, but no one has said anything, however to be perfectly honest I think I just want to sleep when I get home." The three finished eating and then returned to Asha's car. They dropped Jessica off at home and kissed her goodbye with regret that they wouldn't be seeing her for a while.

"I have to work again tonight and then tomorrow we're going away for the weekend."

"That's okay, you two have fun." Asha turned to look at Leila's impish grin.

"I'm sure we will." They drove off and Jessica walked up to her apartment. She was tempted to take the rest of the day off, but between wanting to get things done and wanting to occupy herself to avoid thinking about Amber, she chose not to. She dressed and called Mary to say she was on her way.

"That's fine I just arrived myself."

Once at the office Jessica got right to work, even if it was at times a struggle to concentrate. However she made great progress and so was fairly satisfied when it was time to leave.

"Bye Mary, see you tomorrow."

"See you, boss."

Jessica got home, ate a simple dinner and decided to shower and make sure she was completely ready for the next day. As she dried herself she tried to relax while catching up on her favorite reality series, but found it difficult as she was filled with nervous anticipation of what lay ahead the next day.

Friday

Jessica woke feeling some trepidation, but overall she felt excitement over the step she was about to take with Mary. She knew she should feel bad as Mary was her employee, but after falling in love with her most junior employee and as she was submitting to Mary it could hardly be said that she was taking advantage. She packed an overnight bag as instructed and headed for work.

Mary looked up grinning when she saw Jessica enter.

"So missy, are you ready for tonight?" Jessica returned her smile as she drank the coffee she had picked up at the shop around the corner, sighing as she did so.

"Yes, I am really looking forward to it. Hmm, even coffee from the shop can't compare with Amber's." Mary laughed and Jessica purposely walked into her office as she didn't want to give Mary the satisfaction of responding to the laugh. The day would prove long, but fortunately none of it was due to other people's incompetence, merely the fact that humans could only accomplish tasks so quickly. She was just finishing when she heard a knock at the door. Jessica looked up and noted the time.

"Yes?" The door opened and Mary stepped through.

"Ready to go?" Jessica smiled as she stood.

"Yes, I'll be out in a minute." Mary nodded, but made no move to leave, until Jessica began walking to the door. They left the office and Jessica began walking to her car when she realized that Mary was keeping pace with her. Jessica stopping turning to Mary.

"Where did you park?" Mary shook her head.

"I decided that it didn't make sense, us both driving to the same place. So, I had Josh drop me off this moving." Jessica nodded and they continued walking to her car. Jessica had been to Mary's house a few times, so Mary was not going to direct her. The drive took almost twenty minutes as Mary lived in a nice house in the suburbs.

"So, Mary what's going on, clearly we have the house to ourselves?"

"Jaime has a soccer tournament. So Josh left early to take her after dropping me off at work, as for Alex and Greg, they both wanted to spend the night with friends. The result is that it will be just us until tomorrow afternoon." They talked a bit about the kids and how they were doing in school, which Mary was only too eager to discuss.

"So Jessica, have you thought about having a few munchkins running around?" Mary laughed as she saw Jessica struggle to maintain control of the car.

"I don't know if I'm the mothering type, and I'm approaching thirty, not to mention I plan to spend my life with a woman."

"Jessica none of this has anything to do with it. Plenty of women have children after thirty, regardless of who they're with. What's really bothering you?"

"I can't hide anything from you can I?"

"No, you can't. So, keep that in mind the next time I ask you for a raise." Jessica burst out laughing as they hit a red light. She turned to Mary.

"I regularly give you a raise, you've never asked for one, because you never needed to." Mary smirked as the light turned green.

"Maybe I'm thinking of asking for one real soon." Jessica focused on driving. A short time later they arrived at Mary's house and she told Jessica to park in the garage as her husband wouldn't be back until Sunday.

"And he'll want to know every detail. I may be late Monday morning boss, that man is insatiable when I tell him a hot story." Jessica froze.

"You tell him everything?" Mary waited until they were in the house before responding.

"Jessica, I may enjoy playing with women, but I love my husband very much. Don't worry I trust him completely, I will never allow anything to happen to you." She leaned in, put her hands on Jessica's shoulders and lightly nipped her earlobe. "Now stop frowning or I may be forced to resort to tickling." Jessica made a face. "What, did you think Amber was the only one who could be playful?" Jessica laughed.

"No, of course not. Well truthfully I'm tempted to just call off Monday as Amber is coming back Sunday and we may be up all night."

"Tempting is right. Well, you open a bottle of wine and I'll make dinner. Don't worry I prepped it last night so there isn't much to do." Jessica nodded and found the wine in the fridge and two glasses in the cabinet. She opened the bottle and poured the wine into the glasses, she sat to drink while Mary put dinner in the oven. Mary sat at the table and began sipping from the other glass.

"So Mary, have you seriously been interested me since we met?" Mary smiled.

"Of course. You were so cute when you joined the company fresh out of college. Although to be honest I thought that if anything happened our positions would be reversed. You have always been so strong, but I guess whatever people are like in public, all bets are off in the bedroom." Jessica nodded.

"True, but with every guy I have ever been with, I was always in charge. Only one guy ever assumed I was submissive in the bedroom, thought it was all an act and that I was secretly 'longing for a man to put me in my place'. He found out real fast how wrong he was. He was lucky I only hit him once, or he would probably have need more than a couple of stitches." Mary laughed loudly.

"I would have loved to have seen his face when you laid down the law." Jessica smiled as she reminisced, although at the time it was hardly humorous. The wine flowed freely and they relaxed into the comfortable conversation of two people who have known each other for years. Then the timer on the stove sounded and Mary rose to retrieve dinner. She efficiently put dinner on two plates and brought them to the table. The light conversation continued, fueled by good food and liberal pouring of wine.

"Hmm, Mary I will never understand how someone who cooks like this is even capable of ruining coffee." Mary tossed her napkin into Jessica's face.

"Enough of that missy, you're not too big to take over my knee you know." Jessica tossed the napkin back and grinned.

"Don't tease me, I might just push you." Mary laughed as they continued eating. When they finished Mary took care of the dishes and spoke as she put the leftover dinner aside.

"Just undress, I'll be ready in a moment." Jessica drank the last of the wine in her glass before standing to strip. By the time Mary turned back Jessica was standing naked.

"Good. Crawl to the bedroom, I'll follow." Mary smiled to herself as she watched the movements of Jessica's ass as she crawled. When they reached the bedroom Jessica stopped just inside and Mary patted the bed.

"Up here." Jessica complied and Mary strapped her limbs to Jessica's surprise.

"When did you have these installed?"

"Wednesday actually, I got some advice from Amber and bought some equipment. Josh helped me set this up this morning before we left." Mary undressed and retrieved the rest of the toys that she had bought. Mary hefted a paddle and brought it down on Jessica's exposed rear. Mary stopped after a few moments and ran a finger over Jessica's pussy.

"Wow, girl you really get off on this." Jessica breathlessly nodded as she felt Mary remove the straps. Jessica shifted to her knees and her eyes shot open wide when she saw Mary was wearing a strapon. "Lay back, missy." Jessica lay back and Mary climbed up to mount her. Mary rubbed the head between her lips, eliciting moans from Jessica. Mary quickly thrust inside and leaned into kiss Jessica. Jessica moaned into Mary's mouth as Mary thrust harder. Mary wrapped her arms around Jessica and shifted to kiss Jessica's neck. Jessica's moans grew louder and she wondered how long before she would cum. Mary continued thrusting as she moved take one of Jessica's nipples in her mouth. Jessica felt herself on the verge of orgasm, but whimpered in disappointment when Mary suddenly stopped.

"Sorry girl, but I'm getting a bit tired, I'm not used to being in this position." Mary laughed, but softly as she was a bit out of breath. She sat up removed the strapon and turned back to Jessica. "Sit up and lean against the headboard, please. After years without I find I miss the taste of pussy. Yours will only be the third in over ten years." Jessica shifted into position. Mary stretched out on the bed and lowered her mouth to Jessica's pussy. Jessica practically screamed as she moaned from the touch of Mary's lips on hers. Mary soon spread her lips as if kissing her and thrust her tongue. Jessica couldn't believe how good Mary was, better than anyone she had ever been with. Mary sucked on her lips as her tongue continued to swirl around and Jessica found herself holding on for dear life as she felt herself rising higher and higher. Mary pulled her lips wider apart and suddenly thrust her tongue harder and deeper than before. Jessica clutched Mary even harder as her orgasm hit. Jessica sat back against the headboard panting as Mary sat up grinning as she scooped some cum from her face into her mouth.

"I really need to make this a regular thing." Mary lay down and held Jessica as the younger woman's breathing gradually slowed. When Jessica's breathing returned to normal she looked up into Mary's smiling face.

"Here Jessie, you can use this." Mary handed Jessica a vibrator that she had placed on the end table earlier. Jessica crawled between Mary's legs and slowly moved the vibrator over her lips before inserting it. Mary gasped, but proved fairly quiet. Once the vibrator was fully inserted Jessica switched it on and began licking around. She only waited a short time before taking Mary's clit into her mouth and moving the vibrator in and out rapidly. Mary's breathing came faster, but she was still fairly quiet. Jessica continued the combination of sucking as hard as she could and thrusting the vibrator with equal vigor. Mary's moans reached audible level and her hands rested on Jessica's head as she came. Mary's orgasm may have been quiet, but it was more than made up for in the volume of cum that Jessica felt on her face. Jessica carefully sat up and heard Mary breathing softly. Jessica rose to go to the bathroom in order to wash her face. Jessica returned to the bed and lay down next to Mary. Mary's arms circled her and Jessica soon fell asleep.

Saturday

Jessica stirred to find herself alone and realized that she was becoming increasingly frustrated with waking to an empty bed. Sighing she stood and went looking for Mary. She was not surprised to find Mary in the kitchen finishing her preparation of breakfast. Mary was wearing a bathrobe and laughed when she saw that Jessica hadn't dressed.

"Do you usually walk around other people's houses without a stitch on?" Jessica smiled as she sat at the table to enjoy breakfast.

"Earlier this week I spent the morning with Leila and Asha, like this." Mary grinned as they continued breakfast.

"Ah, I miss those days. One thing you can't do as a parent." The two soon finished and Jessica retrieved her phone to find that she had missed a call from Amber. She quickly dialed Amber's number.

"Jessie, I'm just calling to tell you my flight should arrive at 1:18 tomorrow."

"I'll be there, I miss you so much."

"How was last night with Mary?"

"Not as good as a night with you Amber." Amber laughed softly.

"I promise to make it up to you. Now I have to go, my family wants to make the most of the last day of my visit. Goodbye, Jessie."

"Bye, Amber." Jessica hung up, dressed and returned to the kitchen to find Mary finishing her clean up.

"So, any plans Jessie?" Jessica shook her head.

"I'm picking up Amber from the airport at about one tomorrow, so I'm going to go prepare for her return."

"You know, you're really cute whenever you talk about her." Jessica laughed as she blushed. Jessica gathered her things and went to her car. She felt a growing excitement at the knowledge of Amber's impending arrival.

To Be Continued in Control ch. 5