Control of His Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave could only manage a whimper. "Yes. Oh yes please. Please"

"Are you sure Dave?"

"Yes I am sure. I need to cum."

"Ok Dave wank it hard. Wank it as fast as you can. I want to see you squirt your load for me. Wank that cock Dave".

This was music to Dave's ears and he set about his cock in earnest. He was going to cum after days of torture. He could feel the orgasm building inside him. He was going to cum. It felt amazing.

"STOP!" shouted Maggie. It took Dave a second to hear her order. Then another second to process it. He was on the verge and as he let go of his cock, a dribble of cum spilled out the end. No she couldn't do this to him. He needed to cum and this was worse than not cumming at all.

He looked into her eyes, pleading for her to let him finish off. Instead Maggie looked at Dave and laughed. "Not today" she said, turned her back on him and walked out of the bathroom. Dave couldn't believe it. He simply couldn't take this any longer. He thought about finishing himself off there and then. Maggie stuck her head back in the bathroom "And don't even think about it!" she said sternly. Dave dropped his head and finished his shower.

Dave dried himself off and headed into the bedroom. He opened his top drawer to look for a pair of socks and boxer shorts. He quickly found his socks, but where were his boxers?

"Have you seen my boxers?" he shouted down to Maggie.

"Yes" was all she replied.

"Where are they?" shouted Dave.

Maggie walked into the bedroom, "It doesn't matter" was her response, "you won't need them today!"

"But I have to go to work" pleaded Dave.

"Deal with it" was all she said before leaving the room.

Dave sighed and pulled on his suit trousers. This was starting to get too much for him. He'd gone commando before, but not in this aroused state, he had a hard on most of the time and without any underwear to restrain his cock he felt sure it would be noticed. He also worried about the pre-cum that seemed to be constantly leaking from the tip of his cock soaking through. He needed to put this out of his mind and get on with his day.

Dave's day at work was tough. He barely left his desk. When he did he walked everywhere quickly to limit his exposure time. Shortly after lunch his telephone rang. Dave answered it.

"Dave it's me" Maggie said. Maggie's voice sounded unusual.

"Hi Maggie" replied Dave.

"Having a fun day at work?" she said.

"Yeah, sure" replied Dave sarcastically.

"Well I imagine you are not having as much fun as me Dave. Can you guess what I'm doing? Well I'll tell you. I'm naked Dave. I'm lying on our bed naked. In my right hand I have my pink vibrating dildo. I'm using my left hand to spread my wet pussy lips apart. The tip of the dildo is buzzing away on my little clit. And I can tell you Dave it feels amazing!"

Dave listened to Maggie start to pant. Of course his cock was rock Hard.

"Mmmm Dave this feels good. I wish you were here to see. Dave I know your cock will be hard. I know you will be desperate to touch it. So touch it. Do it now Dave at your desk. Move your chair under your desk so no one can see, unzip your flies and take out your hard cock. Your boxers certainly aren't going to get in the way" Maggie sniggered.

Dave looked around. Could he really do this? He summoned up some courage and wheeled his chair under his desk. He unzipped his flies and pulled out his cock.

Maggie was panting faster. "This dildo on my clit feels so good Dave. Now Dave stroke it. Stroke your cock whilst you listen to me cum. And I am going to cum Dave and it will feel good." Maggie began to moan with pleasure as her orgasm built.

Dave was trying to discreetly stroke his cock. He couldn't believe he was doing this at work. The tip of his cock rubbed on the underside of his desk and the friction stimulated him. Yet again he was getting close. He slowed his pace.

"Oh Dave this feels so good. I've got the dildo in my pussy Dave and I'm rubbing my clit with my fingers fast. Oh Dave this feels good. Oh... oh... oh...." Maggie went silent before groaning as she was overcome with the pleasure of her orgasm. "Mmmmmmmmmmm, that was good". The phone clicked and the line went dead.

Again Dave knew he couldn't cum, not at work and he felt unbelievably frustrated. She really was using him purely for her own pleasure. She didn't care about his orgasm and could never know how this was driving him crazy. Dave's hand was covered in pre-cum and he pulled a few tissues from the box on his desk. Dave cleaned himself up and struggled to tuck his hard cock back into his trousers. There was one thing for sure, it would take a while for this to subside and he wouldn't be leaving his desk any time soon.

Dave arrived home at the usual time. Maggie was nowhere to be seen. "Maggie" Dave shouted. "I'm upstairs" came the reply. "Come on up" Dave headed upstairs.

Maggie was lying on her front, naked on the bed and Dave wondered if she had moved since her lunch time escapades. "I want a massage Dave. Everything is ready. Towels on the floor at the side of the bed and oil on the bed side cabinet. Get naked Dave and get on the bed."

Dave quickly removed his clothes. As was the norm these days his cock was rock hard. Maggie's legs were closed together and Dave straddled her, sitting just below her buttocks. Dave poured oil on her back and began to massage. As he stretched forward to rub her shoulders, the tip of his cock pushed towards her ass. He continued to rub her back and shoulders and his cock continued to work on her ass. The leaking pre-cum was making her ass become slippery and soon his cock was sliding dangerously close to her pussy.

Dave reached forward to rub the back of her neck. Then it happened. The tip of his cock slipped into her wet pussy. Maggie let out a moan and Dave almost came as he realised what had just happened. He quickly pulled it out fearing he would be scalded by his wife but instead she instructed him to continue. Although she had had a number of orgasms over the last few days she had missed the feeling of his cock in her pussy. Dave eagerly pressed his cock deeper into her, believing that this might be his opportunity to finally shoot his load.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Dave that feels good." Maggie toyed with the idea of making him stop but she was enjoying the feeling of his cock in her pussy. "Push it in." she said.

Dave slid his cock into her pussy. However, he couldn't go in that deep from this position. Still it felt good. In fact it felt amazing. He wanted to pump her hard and fast but she hadn't told him he could cum yet.

The feeling of his cock in her pussy had given Maggie an idea. "Get off Dave and lie on your back" Dave pulled out his rock hard cock and did as he was told. His heart was racing. He knew this was his time. Maggie went to her drawer and pulled out her vibrator. She then straddled Dave and hovered her pussy over the tip of his cock.

"Do you want this Dave? Do you?"

"Oh yes sweetheart. I want it. I want you to fuck me until I cum. Please fuck me."

Maggie continued to tease his cock. She lowered herself down so just the tip of his cock was in her pussy. Dave moaned with pleasure. "Do you want it?" she asked him?

Dave looked up at his beautiful wife. She had all the power. She was naked and her pert breasts were positioned right in front of his face. She looked amazing. She was amazing. Dave had to resist the urge to push upwards with his hips and bury his cock deep inside her pussy.

"Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes" Dave responded.

Maggie lowered herself fast, her pussy engulfing Dave's cock. Dave's face beamed as her felt the warmth of his pussy grip his cock. Maggie also moaned at the feeling of her pussy being filled. She slowly moved up and down. The she stopped. She sat on Dave, his cock buried deep inside her. She didn't move a muscle. Maggie reached over and turned on her vibrator. She pressed it against her clit. Dave expected her to resume riding his cock but she didn't. She remained motionless enjoying the feeling of having her pussy filled whilst working on her clit.

Maggie was desperate to ride Dave's hard cock. She would have loved to have felt his cock pumping in and out of her pussy. She knew if she did this Dave would cum and her game would be over. She wasn't ready for that yet.

Dave looked up at her but her eyes were closed. She was lost in her own little world. Her breath quickened. Dave began to realise that tonight might not be the night. She continued to work on her clit and Dave saw her body tense. She could feel her pussy tighten around his cock, which was almost enough to take him over the edge. Maggie's body trembled and she yelled with pleasure as her orgasm hit. Maggie's face was distorted with pleasure and Dave couldn't help but think how beautiful she looked in this state.

Dave laid their bewildered. Surely she would finish him off now. Maggie opened her eyes and smiled at Dave. "Mmmmmmm" she said, "that was nice. Thank you Dave". She got off Dave and his cock slid out of her wet pussy, but remained stood to attention.

"Oh sorry Dave" Maggie said. "You look like you need some help there. Well too bad. I'm feeling a little worn out now. Maybe another night." Maggie laughed out loud as she left the room.

Dave laid there in disbelief. How could she do this to him? This was torture like he had never experienced before.

He heard Maggie leave the bathroom. When she returned Maggie didn't even look at Dave but simply pulled her dressing gown off of the back of the door, put it on and went down stairs. Dave raised his head and looked at his cock still glistening with Maggie's pussy juices.

He felt amazingly frustrated but strangely his wife's treatment made him feel a deeper sense of connection towards her. His willingness to give control of his orgasms to her and abide by her wishes and rules in this aroused state made him realise just how much he loved her. To end his frustration all he had to do was take hold of his cock and pump it. But no he couldn't disappoint or let down his wife. Dave got off the bed, put on his clothes and went downstairs to join his wife.

Maggie awoke early the next day. The weekend had arrived and Dave didn't work on Saturday. Maggie got out of bed early. She was off horse riding and left the house before Dave got up. Shortly after Maggie left, Dave was awoken by a ringing telephone. "Hello" Dave said in a sleepy voice.

"Dave, it's me. Get out of bed. I've left something for you on the table down stairs". Maggie put down the telephone.

Dave was curiously excited, rose out of bed and went downstairs. On the table were a small package and a note. The note instructed Dave to open the package. Dave opened the box and looked inside. He was taken aback by what was inside. A chastity device. Where had she got this from? He'd followed all her instructions. Despite being teased and taken to the edge a number of times he'd followed her orders and held back his orgasm. Why had she got this?

He took the device out of the box. There was a note in the box. It instructed Dave to put it on then to open the laptop. Dave paused. He didn't know if he could do it. He inspected the device and worked out how it went on. He'd come this far.

Dave took the device and closed the cock ring around his balls and the base of his cock. He worked quickly as he could feel his cock start to grow. Dave slid his cock into the metal cage, and slotted the padlock in place. There was no key in the box and Dave knew that once he snapped the padlock shut he wouldn't be able to get the device off. He took a deep breath and snapped the padlock shut. The cock ring was tight enough so as he couldn't get the device off but not tight enough to hurt him. The cage was around 3 inches long and was ok when his cock was soft. When hard, his cock would be bursting to get out. His cock began to grow and within moments the cage was full. His cock was restrained to around half its natural size. Although a little uncomfortable his cock being restrained in this way felt oddly good. Dave couldn't believe what was happening to him.

He went over to the laptop and flipped open the lid. The laptop came to life and on the screen was an email. It was from Maggie.

Dave. By now your cock should be locked in my new little toy. I have the key with me so there is no point looking for it. Your cock really does belong to me now. This little adventure all started because of your obsession with porn so I've set you a little challenge.

Below are links to a number of video clips I've found for you. In total, I'm going to be out of the house for 3 hours. The video clips are 2 and a half hours in length. I want you to sit and watch them all!

I will be testing you on the videos when I get in so no cheating now.

Enjoy

Xxx

Dave was shocked. His cock was locked tight yet Maggie wanted him to sit and watch over 2 hours of porn without the ability to stroke his cock. He knew this would be torture. Maggie left the house 20 minutes ago and Dave knew if he were to get through all the clips he needed to start watching them soon. He clicked the first link. The videos were all themed on orgasm denial, orgasm control and chastity. All featured dominant women taking control of a man's cock. Teasing him. Using him, taking him to the edge but with no release. Was this a sign? Was Maggie ever going to let him cum? What had started out as a sexy little game was now turning into a sexual nightmare for Dave. This was the type of material that Dave would frequently look at and he realised that this fantasy of his had become a reality.

For the next 2 and a half hours Dave did as he was told. His cock was as hard as it could be, in its restraint, and pre-cum was dripping out of the end of his cock. This was no joke. He needed to cum and he needed to cum now.

Moments after the last video had ended, as if it was planned, he heard Maggie's car pull onto the drive. He heard her footsteps on the stone drive. Dave was a desperate, frustrated man. He needed to cum. Maggie walked in. She still had her horse riding gear on. In her left hand was her riding crop.

She looked over to Dave and laughed. How could she be this mean! She walked over to him smiling. She stopped a couple of feet away and admired the sight of her husband with his cock locked in the cage. She placed the tip of her riding crop under his cock and lifted it so she could get a better look.

"Very nice" she said, "very nice. Follow me upstairs". Dave did as he was told and they headed into their bedroom. Maggie slowly removed her riding gear. Dave had seen his wife naked thousands of times, but in his aroused state, she had never looked more beautiful. He wanted to jump on her there and then, but knew he wasn't allowed.

"I'm going for a shower" she said, "but before I do, get to work". Maggie lies back on her bed and spread her legs. Dave knew exactly what she wanted and within seconds his tongue was working away on her wet pussy. Dave's cock was bulging in its cage. It was an unusual feeling to have his cock restrained in this way. His cock, when hard was over twice the length of its restraint. Surprisingly it felt good. Dave loved licking his wife's pussy almost as much as she loved having it licked. His tongue circled her clit and before long she was trembling. Maggie pulled at Dave's hair, reaching forward and digging her nails into his neck and shoulders as her orgasm hit. Dave's cock was pulsating.

Maggie got off the bed and walked over to Dave. He stood there looking into her eyes. His look was one that Maggie had never seen before; longing, frustration and hope. She knew by now how he must be feeling and for a second she considered releasing Dave and milking his cock to an explosive orgasm. However, that thought quickly passed and she headed off to the bathroom. She looked at Dave as she walked off, "Get dressed. We are going shopping!" She knew Dave hated shopping, however, she also knew how keen he would be to please her. Dave's response was "ok sweetheart"

Maggie was nervous about what she had planned, but knew what it would do Dave. That though encouraged her to continue with her plan .Dave was driving. Maggie was in the passenger seat. Maggie was dressed in a short lose dress, which billowed in the wind. Dave had chosen a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Of course Dave still didn't know where Maggie had hid his underwear and therefore chose a dark pair of shorts which he considered would hide the inevitable wet patch caused by pre-cum that would be leaking out of his cock.

As they were driving Maggie reached over and through his trousers gripped Dave's locked cock in her hand. She squeezed it and wondered what this must feel like for him. Dave looked over at her and she smiled. "I really love you" Dave said to Maggie. "I love that you are in control of my cock. I love that only you can let me cum. The fact you are in control makes me happy. I only wish to make you happy. I hope I am?"

"Oh you are honey" replied Maggie, "very happy. I love you to and I promise you when this is all over..." Maggie stopped. "Well. We will see!"

Dave parked the car in the car park outside the shopping centre. He hated shopping. He couldn't stand how busy these places were. Today however, he felt differently about it. Maggie had told him that she wanted to shop and in his present state he was willing to do anything she said. Even shopping.

Dave was just about to get out of the car, when Maggie called him "Dave, look at this". Dave looked over. Maggie pulled up the front of her dress. Like him she had no underwear on, but what really took him by surprise was that her pussy was bare. Not a hair in sight and it looked delicious. He couldn't believe this. His cock was locked tight. His wife had shaved her beautiful pussy smooth had no panties on and was wearing a lose dress that barely covered her ass. Yet again Dave's cock began to throb. Maggie's own heart was beating fast now. She was nervous but excited.

Maggie dragged him around the shops. For a change he smiled as he followed her around. He couldn't take his eyes off the hem of her dress as swayed around. A number of times he noticed other guys checking out his beautiful wife. He wondered if anyone else had managed to get a glimpse of her smooth pussy? For some reason the thought of a stranger getting a glimpse of his wife, excited him.

Dave checked his shorts. As he expected the flow of pre cum hadn't subsided and there was a distinctive wet patch on the front of his shorts. However, he had chosen well and it was barely noticeable on the dark material.

Maggie dragged him into a shoe shop. "Right Dave" she said, "you are going to treat me to a new pair of shoes". Dave nodded and followed her into the shop. On a different day he might protest. She had lots of shoes and he was sure she didn't need anymore. But not today. Today he smiled and agreed.

Maggie picked out a pair of gloss black stilettos. However, the pair on the shelf didn't fit. Maggie sat on a stool. Maggie's skirt rode up as she sat down and Dave looked at Maggie's legs. He almost got a glimpse of his wife's shaven pussy. But Maggie pulled her skirt down just in time. "Dave, get me an assistant will you?"

"Sure" replied Dave. Dave looked around the shop and saw a young blonde shop assistant stood on her own. Dave asked the assistant if she could help his wife find the correct pair of shoes. The shop assistant followed Dave back to his wife.

"I'm afraid I'm not sure what size I am" Maggie said to the shop assistant. "It's ok" replied the assistant, "I'll get the measuring stool". The assistant slid over a small stool that had a measuring device attached to one side of it.

Maggie's heart began to race. This is what she had hoped for but now it was happening she wasn't sure she could do it. Well she had no choice. Ever since she had been sat on the stool Dave hadn't taken his eyes off of her legs. She knew that placing her foot on the measuring stool would part her legs and most likely expose her pussy to anyone that was looking. She could still back out. It wasn't too late. However, she knew this would drive Dave crazy which is exactly why she was doing it.