Control? Out The Door

Story Info
Ema samples a whole new lifestyle.
3.4k words
3.96
21.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There isn't a more intense feeling in the world," Cait said, "than that of completely giving up control."

I stared hard at her. What was wrong with her? Control was something I always had. I'll be damned if I was going to give it up to anyone, much less someone wielding handcuffs and a whip. The experimentalist in me retreated quickly behind a wall of indifference.

"Try it," she pleaded. "Try it once. You don't have to be a nice girl all the time. Come with me, please?"

I sighed as I looked at my friend and slowly nodded my head.

And so I found myself looking before the mirror, feeling like an awkward teenager, Cait rummaging through my closet for acceptable attire. She'd shown up dressed completely in black, her short blond hair fringing her face in tiny, honey-colored whisps, her blue eyes sunken deep by black eye shadow. Three years of friendship and I'd never seen her like this. Cait kept her sexual kinks to herself. Until now...

I decided on black leggings and a long, flowing white poets shirt, complemented by my knee-high black leather boots. After a thin layer of blood-red lipstick, Cait led the way.

Night had already soaked the streets of the city. We walked through alternating patches of light and darkness and fell into a silent communication fed by the buzzing glow of the lights. Cait obviously knew where she was going. I followed without question, though I felt a growing knot of apprehension deep in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't believe I'd agreed to this. Too late to turn back now.

We turned into a dimly lit doorway that resembled the entryway of a run down big city apartment ghetto. "Are you sure this is the place?" I asked her, my body giving off a shudder of disgust.

"Positive. I come here all the time." She pulled open the door.

We were hit with the throbbing pulse of dance music and dark crimson haze from the neon lighting. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I followed Cait to the bar, which was crowded by a leather-clad crowd of pale-skinned, raven-haired vampires. Well, at least, they looked like vampires. Their eyes followed our every move as we ordered a couple of drinks and scanned the room.

The place looked like an old basement with some of the walls torn out. A dance floor of sorts was in the middle of the space, while long, wide couches lined the walls. There were posts, holes, rings, and chains scattered around the place. I leaned over to Cait.

"So what do we do?" I asked, impatient to satisfy her earlier plea for a look into her sexual world.

"We wait," she hollered over the music. "You'll know what to do when it's time to do it."

As I nursed my drink, not wanting to get drunk and lose control for the evening, I glanced around the room at the multitude of vibrating, writhing bodies. They seemed to revel in their strange look, as if they were trying to establish their own deep, dark leather and piercings culture. Women as thin as rails walked past me, their pale skin and eyes jagged against the contrast of their black hair. Men glanced at me, their attitudes almost daring me to say what I was thinking out loud.

From the corner of my eye, I saw a man approach Cait and wrap a thick, strong arm around her waist. His dark brown hair fell in long waves to the middle of his back, and he towered over both of us. She obviously knew him; within seconds the two were locked in a deep kiss. She broke it off long enough to introduce me.

"Ema, this is Andre." Cait leaned in close and in a whisper added, "I'll find you later...have fun!" I swirled the ice in my glass as I watched her make her way through the crowd and finally disappear.

Ordering another vodka from the bartender, I surveyed the room once more. I saw both men and women being led by chains attached to black collars around their necks. Where they were being led to I didn't know. Some disappeared behind curtains, some sat on the long couches that lined the walls of the club, their chains attached to nearby rings in the walls. I narrowed my eyes for a moment, wondering what I had gotten myself into.

I slowly made my way out across the club to find Cait and tell her that the place just wasn't for me and that I would grab a cab home. As I walked, I caught sight of more couples...men with women, men with men, and women with women. On my right I passed a young looking woman with a metal studded collar around her neck kneeling at the feet of a tall, thin, dark haired woman. The collared girl wore nothing but a pair of black lace panties, and her hands looked to be tied behind her back. The woman she obviously belonged to gave me a menacing stare.

I continued to search the crowd for Cait, noticing more and more groups of sexual activity. In a dimly lit corner I saw a man and a woman tower over another cowering man wearing only a leather chest harness to which a metal chain was attached. As the woman yanked the chain and pulled the man roughly toward her pussy, her second lover moved behind her and began pinching her nipples as he bit into the soft white skin at the back of her neck.

My eyes scanned the room for any sign of Cait. I saw one...her blond hair against a far wall caught my eye. With her was Andre and another man...tall, skinny, and bald...that I didn't recognize. Cait went down to her knees before the two of them, her clothes completely gone. A delicate silver chain draped from one nipple to other, attached at both ends by what looked to be nipple clamps. She wore the seemingly popular collar, her chain fixed to the wall but held tightly by Andre. As she sucked the cock of the man I didn't recognize, I watched Andre jerk the chain back. Cait's hand moved over Andre's cock faster now.

I was struck motionless. Not knowing whether to keep watching or turn away, I found myself entranced by what I was witnessing. I felt a warm wetness soak the lace crotch of my panties as my eyes refused to turn away from my friend. She must have felt me staring...her eyes turned in my direction and caught my gaze, and I thought I saw a smile as she moved the man's cock in and out of her mouth, her throat bulging as her lips hit his balls.

"You want to be in her place, don't you?"

Startled, I turned toward a somewhat deep voice behind me and close to my ear. It belonged to a man wearing black leather pants and a black silk shirt. His face resembled that of an teenage boy, prominent cheekbones, no sign of facial hair. He was slightly shorter than me and very thin, and his bright green eyes contrasted nicely with the pale shade of his skin and his short, black, slicked back hair.

"Not necessarily," I replied. The tone of his voice upset a bit, it was as if he thought he knew me.

He looked me up and down, sizing me up. "I think you do." As I sneered in disgust at his unwelcome comment and turned back toward Cait, he said, "When you realize I'm right, I'll be over by the bar." With that said, he walked away.

I turned to watch him go. He was nothing like the type of man I was attracted to. I went for tall, rugged dark haired, mustachioed men, built but not too hulking. A pair of glasses always got my attention as well, giving the guy a smart look and an air of innocence just waiting to be corrupted. I liked them reserved and eager and waiting for me to take charge. This man was nothing like that.

I brought my attention back to Cait and nearly gasped aloud. Now she was bent over, sucking Andre's cock with the other man holding onto her hips and fucking her from behind. The chain to her collar was wrapped around the bald man's hand and he held it tight, pulling on it occasionally like a rider pulls the reins of a horse. The silver chain of the nipple clamps swung forward and back to the rhythm of her swaying body.

My eyes darted around the room as I suddenly realized that nearly everyone in the club, save a few stragglers, was now engaged in some dominant/submissive sexual scenario. Almost every couch that lined the club walls was occupied. Most groups were of three people or more and were a mix of both men and women, with no preference in gender as to who was dominant and who was submissive.

The sight of so many people in the throes of sexual ecstasy caused a tingle to creep over my skin from head to toe. But as stimulating as the sights were, it couldn't compare to that of Cait and her companions. I watched as a fourth member entered the scene...the tall woman I'd passed earlier who'd had her own submissive kneeling at her feet. I noticed now that the woman wore thigh high black leather boots and carried what looked like a wooden paddle. As the nameless man now moved to the couch, placing Cait on his lap who was licking her lips after Andre had come, slid his cock into her pussy as the woman walked slowly up to take his place behind her, and with a dark smile, swung the paddle and landed it squarely on Cait's left cheek. I jumped at the sound of the wood hitting flesh.

By now the crotch of my leggings was completely soaked through and my legs were shaking. I needed to sit down. I reluctantly pulled my gaze from the scene and made my way back to the bar, where I noticed the man who'd spoken to me earlier. He caught my look with a smile, I turned away. Despite the sexual buzz that was zipping through me, I was uncomfortable. I didn't like the fact that I was turned on by what I saw, and I was even more uncomfortable with the fact that I was enjoying the sight of Cait in her sexual situation. I ordered another drink from the bartender as my body gave off a small shudder.

I felt the mysterious man's green eyes boring into me. I tried to supress the urge to look at him, but I couldn't...I turned.

It may have been the hormones that hung thick in the air of the club. It may have been the csounds of sex that filled the air as, one by one, the club's patrons moaned and screamed in orgasmic release. But most likely it was his eyes.

Despite my non-attraction, I couldn't tear myself away from him. In his hypnotic gaze, he spoke to me. "You think you're on the edge now", he said, "just wait until I've got hold of you. I can show you more heights of ecstasy than what your friend is feeling right now."

When he finally turned and walked away from the bar, I put my drink down and followed.

It was like trying to follow a shadow in the dark. I watched him disappear and reappear as he wound his way through the crowd until finally he vanished behind a black curtain in a corner of the club. My pace slowed as I got to the curtain myself, my blood nearly boiling with excitement and nervousness...fear. Taking a deep breath, I pushed the curtain aside and walked into the room.

I found myself in something only slightly larger than a closet. The only light came from a dim bulb in the corner, and everything in the room was jet black...the small bed, the floor, the walls, everything. Behind the bed where a headboard would be was a series of metal bars from which hung black leather cuffs with enormous, serious-looking metal latches. I swallowed hard.

"Lay down on the bed."

I gasped and turned. He was behind me, his arms snaking around my waist. When I hesitated, he grabbed me and turned me around with a strength he didn't look like he had.

"I said, lay down on the bed. Now."

I sat myself down quickly at the end of the bed. As I stared up at him, he slowly moved my long red hair off of my shoulders to lay against my back. His hands glided along the back of my neck, and in a slow movement he gripped the length of my hair in his hand and pulled it back. Hard but slow.

"Take off your clothes."

It was a command. At any other time I would have decked a man for telling me that, for ordering me around like some kind of slave, but at that instant I was in another universe. I unbuttoned my shirt and let the thin cotton shirt slip from my shoulders. I tossed my leather boots to the side of the tiny room and slipped out of my leggings. Nervousness shuddered through me as I began unhooking my bra. I was undressing in front a stranger, a man who, ordinarily, I wouldn't find myself the least bit attracted to. The thought both thrilled and terrified me. I slipped my panties off and stood naked in front of him.

"Lie back."

As I lay back on the bed, he took my wrists in his hands and pushed them above my head toward the leather cuffs. Gripping both wrists in one hand, he straddled me and latched my left wrist into a cuff and then my right. The metal buckles snapped with a loud click in the quiet of the room. Despite the beat of the music that echoed through the club, the silence was nearly smothering.

I wriggled my wrists inside the cuffs, which were surprisingly soft. There was no getting out of these on my own. Every twist of my wrist gave off a creak from the aged leather. And those weren't the only restraints that would hold me down. I watched as he leaned down to the floor and brought up two more leather cuffs to hold my ankles. I felt the sweat starting to seep out of my pores.

Once he'd completely restrained me, he looked his work with a mischevious grin. I shifted my hips in an attempt to relieve the intense tingle that was moving over and through my pussy. It made him smile even more.

"I can do anything I want to you," he murmured. He straddled my hips and lowered his face to mine, bringing his lips as close as he could to my own without actually touching them. "And I will."

A tiny moan escaped from my lips.

He pressed his mouth against mine and pried open my lips with his warm, wet tongue. I gave myself over to it completely. Sucking it into my mouth, I raised my hips slightly off the bed and pressed as much as I could against the leather of his pants. He made a sound that resembled a girlish giggle as he broke the kiss and slid his mouth down the side of my neck, biting as he went. I shut my eyes tight and shivering, and gasping as he went. When he'd worked his way down to my nipples, I was nearly vibrating with the tension.

As he gently bit and licked my left nipple, I heard a little jingle. From somewhere I hadn't seen he'd gotten a chain that looked a lot like the one I saw on Cait's nipples earlier. I bit my lower lip. He watched as he opened the clip and brought it to my nipples, and when he'd tightened it, my eyes closed tight and I arched my head against the mattress beneath me, my voice filling the room in cries that I had no control over.

...There isn't a more intense feeling in the world than that of completely giving up control...

Cait's words went through my head as I brought myself back to earth. I felt almost like I was beginning to lose my sense of self because I was giving it all to this man. I let the pulsing ache in my clit and my pussy and my nipples get stronger as I watched him slowly take his own clothes off, his eyes locked onto mine the entire time. As he stripped off his leather pants and black underwear, I let out a gasp.

He was a she.

The black silk of the shirt slid off pale white shoulders as she unbuttoned it, revealing two tiny breasts that somehow I hadn't noticed when I'd sized him up earlier. I was stunned, terrified, and disgusted. I'd never kissed a woman before, let alone made love to one. While female friends of mine had said they were bisexual and experimented with the same gender, I was firmly heterosexual. The idea never repulsed me...I simply wasn't attracted to women.

I stared at her face, seeing now for the first time that night how feminine it really was. Had I known the entire time and simply convinced myself that she was male? Could I turn off the sexual electricity that ran through me now because she was a woman?


I couldn't. I took in a deep, slow, ragged breath and closed my eyes.

She ran a nail neatly along my ribs. Unable to help myself, I urged her to continue by arching my hips up toward her. She smiled wickedly and bent down ever so slowly.

For a moment, I did picture her as a man, her tongue like that of any man's as she licked slowly at the lips of my pussy, teasing and tasting. But I gave into the side of me that led me here in the first place and opened my eyes. I stretched my neck as much as possible to watch the head of short, slicked back hair as it moved between my legs, making me moan uncontrollably. I should have known that a woman would know exactly what could please another woman. She licked and sucked her way from my pussy to my clit and gently nibbled on it until I was writhing in agony, building up so deeply inside, wanting to flood her. Unable to take it any longer, I gave the leather cuffs around my wrists and my ankles a sharp jerk and came hard against the softness of her lips.

She scrambled up the bed and straddled me, putting a knee to either side of my head. "Lick me," she growled. It wasn't a command, but it wasn't something meant to be ignored. I didn't want to anyway.

Still restrained by the leather cuffs, I ran my tongue along the swell of her pussy and around the hardness of her clit. Her hips moved forward and back to the rhythm of the music that seeped into our little room from the rest of the club. As she ground harder and harder against me, my tongue moved faster and faster until I felt a shudder quake through the bones of her pelvis and her fluid filled my waiting mouth.

...Later, I moved the curtain of the tiny room aside to reveal the rest of the club. People were still entertaining themselves along the walls of the club, but there were fewer groups now as the night...now morning...was getting late. I turned to see her buttoning the last of the buttons of her silk shirt as she sidled up to me. With a very feminine smile, she touched my arm gently and moved past me to join the rest of the club. I didn't even know her name...I opened my mouth to ask, but never did.

Cait seemed to appear out of nowhere, startling me from my almost hypnotic gaze as the woman disappeared into the depths of the club. "I don't know about you," Cait said, "but I'm ready to go home."

"So am I. Let's go."

We moved our way to the door. A cool, strong breeze blew around us as the echo of our heels clicking against the pavement slowly grew stronger than the pulse of the music from back inside the club.

"So," Cait said, her voice filled with excitement. "What did you think?"

I looked up into the clouded sky, noticing the patches of clear black that forced their way through to reveal the twinkling stars I hadn't noticed before. "It was...enlightening."