Control, Sam, Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam – you are getting tired, old friend. One big night and then you gotta rest, ok….you are having some weird thoughts.

It was 9pm and Sam reached Debbie’s house after removing his pubic hair. He opened his mind to her and saw her eating supper with her family, having kissed David goodbye and scolded him for having roaming hands. Time was short and Sam had to move fast.

As Debbie ate she began to remember the sensation of the crucifix between her legs. The vibrations and the slow, pumping motion which had captivated her despite herself. She felt the wetness as she reminisced and made her excuses to take a walk around the block.

Sam walked behind her as she took in the night air, feeding her thoughts.

Debbie began to wonder if there was anything sinful in getting a dildo? She did, after all, have a vibrator and a dildo was not a man so she’s still be a virgin? And a dildo would let her feel that pumping sensation again, only far more so…

It took 10 minutes of increased heart rate and guilt-suppression before Debbie was in her car and driving downtown. Sam was a discreet distance behind, as any puppet-master should be.

He saw her enter an adult store and felt her guilt, excitement and thrill as she walked amongst the wares. The assistant was a woman who had clearly seen the nerves of her potential client, especially when she hovered around the dildos. OK, first-timer……take it easy , Jane

"Hiya honey, I see you are looking at the fun stuff"

The voice was soft and came from behind. When Debbie turned slowly around she was melted by a sweet smile and a "hey, it’s cool" expression. She told Jane what she wanted.

"We’ve got two main types. The first is the old-fashioned, do it yourself dildo which you insert and move by hand. It’s fine but some ladies find it a little disconcerting to have to have one arm ‘down there’ all the time. The second is the new-generation, strap on and motorised."

"Motorised?" Debbie said with a laugh

"I know hunny, but we are not talking about on wheels here"

They giggled

"It’s a simple strap-on which you put onto your hips and then insert it insider yourself. You set it off and it simulates a man, only it builds to ‘finish’ in whatever time you like – be it 5 or 30 minutes"

"I don’t know which to go for"

"The new ones have cyber-skin, feel a lot more real and to be honest are a lot easier to use. You just set the timer and enjoy the ride"

Debbie was going for economy, guilty enough at even being here, but Sam made her remember that the more expensive ones were easier. You’re inexperienced, Debbie, so you need easy……

Debbie set off back home with her purchase like a schoolgirl who has just taken a packet of cigarettes from the store. She went straight upstairs and locked her door.

Sam parked his car and walked slowly to her front door. From inside Debbie he could hear her parents were upstairs so he had no fear when he passed through and ascended to the spare bedroom.

He laughed as he watched Debbie come to terms with the instruction booklet. It had more positional diagrams than a college-team offence but Sam suggested to her that noise was going to be the main problem. The dildo was ok but, if she liked it, she might scream and alert her parents.

Debbie had thought about how to use this thing and had decided, given the potential noise, that she should use it in doggy-style – that way her face could be muffled in a pillow and she could mute any cries. She strapped the device onto herself as Sam moved from the spare room towards her door, which he opened silently as she placed her face onto the pillow.

Debbie was beautiful when she presented herself, Sam thought, and he could only hope David got to enjoy it one day (assuming he every reached puberty of course). Inside her mind Debbie felt herself slowly place the dildo into her vagina whilst, in the outside world, Sam undressed himself and placed his erection into her virginity.

Debbie gasped as Sam’s naked cock entered her wetness. She had no idea what ‘real’ felt like but if this dildo was anything to go by, the day could not come soon enough when she married David.

Sam was careful to subtly numb the area around her pussy and also to moderate himself. The only thrust she must feel is from the hip, not any weight, just the thrust. For the moment anyway.

He noticed she had modestly set the timer for 5 minutes and he suggested she turn it up. Debbie decided that this was too good to end and she turned the dial up to maximum.

Sam began to reduce the oxygen that Debbie could absorb, whilst speeding up her heart rate, to cause her to feel incredibly light-headed. Debbie felt the pleasure take her higher and higher, the room began to melt and swirl but the thrust continued to ground her. The nearest she had felt to this was at the dentist; they had used gas on her before an extraction. She was just at the point where all she could see was a speck of light, only this time she felt the constant, pleasurable, thrusts that emanated from her pussy and they kept her conscious.

Sam felt her mind focus and her senses shrink until she became little more than a machine that lusted for the engine to keep it operational. Now he could move close, holding her hips and thrusting deeply, whilst her body registered nothing but the new intensity between her legs.

Debbie began to moan…….stifled by the pillow but still a pleasing note of triumph to Sam’s ears. He removed the last bastions of her mental self-constraint as he removed last constraints on his pleasure.

"Oh…………" she moaned

"Oh……..God…………."

"Fuck me………"

"Oh my God…………."

"My God………fuck me"

Already am, my angel, thought Sam as he claimed her pussy with his seed.

He got his breath back whilst he made her fall into sleep. Once he felt her to be sufficiently deep he dipped the dildo into her vagina, covering it with her juices whilst removing all external traces of himself. Sweet dreams

Sam left in a hurry. It was 10pm and this was only half of what he needed to achieve tonight if the next few days were going to work. He drove into the night like a man possessed and, unknown to him, he was.

Gary awoke with a jolt. His head ached, his arms ached, his chest barely functioned and his legs felt like lead. He tried to remember the last thing he could but it was a blur of being in bed, a shadow, being pinned to the bed somehow and then being beaten into darkness again.

He looked up at a warehouse ceiling, poorly illuminated but clearly covered with cobwebs. It was only when he tried to sit up that he realised that his hands and feet were firmly tied to a steel table.

"Hello Gary"

It was a young, male voice but none that he recognised.

"Hello?"

His own voice, too loud through fear, had echoed all around the walls.

A gun barrel appeared between his eyes

"I guess I do not have to tell you that unless you obey me, you are going to die today?"

The voice was inhumane now - too cold to be a man and too formed to be the robot it seemed to come from.

Gary remained silent.

"Good. I’d hate to have to kill you for, in fact, I am a very humane person. Some things need to be done and then you will be free to go home to Susan"

The name shocked Gary. How did he know about Susan? This was not just a random encounter.

"Okay, anything you want , that’s fine. I have money …"

The sentence was cut off by an electric charge that paralysed him for a second, the second it took for his body to explode in pain.

"I DON’T WANT YOUR MONEY"

The shouting assailed Gary from every wall into both ears, time and time again. Then it seemed the voice had regained composure.

"Gary, you cannot buy your way out of this. That face of yours is not going to charm you out of this and those muscles, steroid-based of course, are not going to fight your way out of this. Just obey and you’ll be fine. You can trust me"

Gary felt the table move to the upright position and he saw a dark hole where the rest of the interior must be. He slumped forward under his own weight, with his binds now knawing at his neck and limbs. The gun was pointed at his temple again as he felt a hood move over his face, followed by a slow untying on his bonds. He felt himself being placed in a chair before being retied.

"Comfortable?"

"Yes"

"I knew you were a good liar. Let’s begin"

Gary felt a chord tighten around his neck and his tongue was pinned somehow to the floor of his mouth. The hood was removed and he saw, to his horror, his elder sister was tied into a chair that faced his.

He wanted to scream but he voice would not respond. Instead he had to watch as the hooded man walked over to her, ignoring her own cries for pity and shock at seeing her brother.

"Now I hear that you two are close. Best friends in fact and always have been, which lead me to wonder why two such close friends had never become mates? Seems a touch of shyness perhaps, or some false modesty, got in the way….no?"

Neither of them responded, for fear of where this was leading.

"It’s very simple Gary. If you want both of you to leave here tonight then you and your sister have got to fuck for my entertainment. If you refuse then I will let her go and simply kill you"

Gary and his sister shot looks of mutual horror between themselves as the man moved between them.

"60 seconds before I shoot you, 10 more after that and I shoot her as well. Make your choice"

Gary felt his tongue loosen and he screamed

"You son of a bitch!"

before the noose tightened around his neck.

"A simple yes or no will suffice. 45 seconds"

Gary held the eyes of his sister who was crying more than ever…

"Ok!"

"Good choice. I will untie you now and let you get on with it. Anyone moving where they should not will be killed. When I free you , move to the centre of the light"

Sam untied them and kicked them to the center of his stage. He returned to the shadows.

"Ok, Gary…..take off her clothes………slowly"

Sam watched as Gary slowly undressed his sister. She was 38 and a brunette who had seen better days, nonetheless she was wall-art to Sam and that was enough. As Gary removed her panties he kept his eyes to the ground.

Crack. Gary felt a searing pain rush though his right leg as a whip struck his thigh

"Eyes front, lieutenant"

Gary focused his eyes on his naked sister, fulfilling one childhood fantasy whilst living an adult nightmare.

"Now your turn, sis…….take his clothes off and, whilst you are down there, I want you to suck his dick hard"

Gary flinched as his sister removed his shirt, then his jeans and finally his underwear. She knelt before him and placed his flaccid penis into her mouth, doing all she could to make it harden.

"Now you have a choice, Gary. Admit you always fantasised about this and focus on that fantasy, thus allowing yourself to become hard, or take both of you to Heaven based on your purity of thought. 60 seconds again"

She was shocked when the penis in her mouth began to harden and, despite the situation, she felt betrayed and dirty that he had wanted this all these years.

"Good, now that we have that one settled, I need Gary to lie you to lie down and fuck her face-to-face. Eyes open all the time folks or I will punish you"

Gary laid his sister down and entered her. She was so dry he had to force himself into her, causing her to yelp in pain as she began to bleed.

"Seems like it was a one-way thing, Gary. No matter…..at least you will have fun. Proceed"

The command was punctuated with a gunshot over his head.

Gary died inside as he saw the pain and humiliation in his sisters eyes. Every thrust, whilst making him feel natural pleasure, also made him feel natural pain. He did everything he could to make it short but that just increased the frequency of each painful thrust for her. Eventually he came and she pushed him away with more hatred than she had ever known before.

Sam did not care about her. This was merely a fitting end for Gary and she was a bit player. Consequently he was happy to lift her into her chair again and tie her down, whilst he put his gun away and focused on the main event.

"You are a cock sucker and man who wants to fuck his own sister"

Gary felt himself lifted from the floor by a blow that knocked him into the far wall, stunning him. In his dazed state he barely felt a pole moving under his body, nor the binds which hog-tied him to it.

He floated slowly until he rested between two uprights. Sam lit a massive petrol fire beneath him and the uprights began to rotate him, very slowly. The heat singed Gary’s hair and made his internal organs scream for mercy, a cry he soon repeated.

"The crime is your life. The sentence, your death"

Gary’s sister screamed as she saw what was happening to her brother.

Sam moved towards here with a blade in his hand

"We can have a little chat whilst we wait, my dear. What should we talk about?"

Susan had decided to wait until Monday night before she contacted Gary. It gave her some thinking time and, maybe, it might give him some time to cool-down. She was annoyed to hear his answer-phone because that meant he was out, probably enjoying himself with his mates and not giving her a second thought.

As she put the phone down the doorbell rang. She moved over to the door and looked through the peephole – that man seemed strangely familiar yet, try as she might, she could not place why.

Sam stood outside the door and waited for her memories to stop fighting him before ringing again.

"Who is it?"

"Sorry to disturb you, my name is Samuel Jackson. I am a private-investigator who has been hired by Gary’s family"

The words shocked her into opening the door.

"What’s wrong?"

"I regret to inform you, ma’am, that Gary has been missing for nearly 3 days now. I think I have the answer but I need to verify it with you first if I may. May I come in?"

"Of course"

Susan invited Sam in and made him a cup of coffee. Sam went through all the usual preliminaries before he presented her with his dossier.

"You see, Ma’am…"

"Susan, please"

"Thank you. You see, Susan , I think Gary left of his own accord. I have withdrawals from his account 300 miles from here, a typed note I think came from his home PC which seems to indicate a motive. I am sorry to have to ask you to verify this, but could you?"

Sam handed her a note. It said Gary was leaving because he could no longer live with his life in Lexington, that Susan had betrayed him or had gone insane and that he wanted to make a new life with his sister.

Susan read it with shock. She had known he was upset when she left him, but this?

He’s betrayed you, Susan, and you need to break down over that. The thoughts in Sam’s mind were soon inside Susan and she lost control.

She felt Sam’s strong arms around her

"Hey, Susan, I know it must be hard for you right now. I do a lot of this kind of work and it never gets any easier"

Sam made sure that Susan was unable to recover before he had offered to make her a drink and, as she sat there looking weak and pitiful, to make her something to eat before she went to bed.

Susan did not feel hungry but as the hours past she felt she needed this man to be around her, if only to help her find her feet again. She agreed on the proviso that she might not eat much.

As Sam cooked his pre-brought ingredients he looked over at Susan. He began to reminise on the times he was a young boy, as alone then as she was now, and his heart began to melt. Or that time when he fell and scraped his knee and only his sister was there to comfort him.

Sam jolted up. Sister? What sister? You are beginning to scare me, my friend. Get come control over yourself and stop blabbering, ok?

Sam served the meal but by that time, only partly under his influence, Susan was on her second bottle of wine. He could feel she was a wreck in search of a salvager but, after all, that was the idea.

They ate a simple stew. Susan noted only that she was unaware she had any chicken in the fridge but, as it was here, she must have. The man before her began to melt into a fusion of desperation, comfort and protection.

Sam played it cool that night. The seed alone was not enough, he wanted to taste the fruit. They kissed a soft goodnight as she , reluctantly, saw him walk down the road.

An hour later she was in bed, the flesh of her boyfriend still digesting inside her, as she began to drift to sleep. Sam had grabbed a late-night coffee whilst he planned his next moves.

As she drifted off she experienced a vivid dream, intense heat was burning all around her and she screamed with a man’s voice. Suddenly she was tied to a chair as she saw a figure whom, instinctively, she knew somehow being cooked alive. Behind him was a face, not a body, just a face…..clothed in shadows.

She awoke with a scream

"NOOOOOOOO!"

Sam cursed as the coffee cup exploded in his hand. Dammit, must have been a cracked one.

12