Control: Who Wants It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was feeling turned on even as her ass was burning. Amber suddenly stopped and Jessica was unsure of what was happening until Amber continued, although this time with a riding crop. After sometime had passed Jessica realized that Amber had stopped. Suddenly Jessica felt something at the entrance to her sex and for a moment thought it was a cock, but quickly realized that it felt wrong for this and realized it as a dildo. When the dildo penetrated her completely she felt Amber against her, Amber was wearing a strap-on. The dildo plunged into her again and again, filling her and then almost leaving her before plunging back in. Jessica couldn't remember the last time she had be so thoroughly fucked. This was probably because she was usually on top during sex as she always in control. But not now, now she was Amber's toy and Amber would use her however she wanted and Jessica couldn't change that if she wanted to. Once again Jessica felt that she was on fire and desperate for release when Amber suddenly stopped. "No, Jessie you don't get to cum until you understand you place." Amber withdrew completely eliciting a disappointed groan from Jessica. Moments later Jessica felt the strap on the gag being undone and removed.

"Mistress, please finish." Jessica was shocked at the words coming from her mouth, but she knew that meant them. Amber sat down leaning against the headrest, pulling Jessica's head up until they could make eye contact.

"Jessie it really wouldn't be right if you got yours first, especially considering what happened last time, but if you do a good job, I won't leave you hanging." Jessica began to feel shame for not allowing Amber to orgasm last time they were together. Amber lowered Jessica's head between her legs and Jessica did not hesitate. Jessica got right to work licking Amber's lips, tasting the sweet juices that spilled out from between them. Soon as Amber began to pant and moan Jessica began to delve between them seeking more of Amber's juices. Soon Jessica was rewarded as Amber exploded on her face. Amber pulled Jessica off of her, although the latter seemed determined to continue regardless. "Jessie that was wonderful, but now it's your turn. Do you want me to finish?" Jessica looked up, face covered in Amber's juices, nodding. "Okay, now you have a choice, either I use my strap-on to fuck your ass or you will sit in the middle of the floor and play with yourself until I say you may cum. Well, Jessie which do you want?"

Which will Jessica choose?