Controled Orgasm

Story Info
He pushes me harder each day.
2.2k words
4.24
28.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an account of one day from a game my Master played with me on and off for quiet a number of years, each day for a week or so he would up the pressure on me and push me further. I still get turned on thinking about it even though it has been over a year since he last played it.

It is getting late when I hear your voice telling me to stand, legs spread and hands up linked behind my head, I comply knowing what is coming next feeling the anticipation keenly in my moistening pussy and the increased beating of my heart against my chest wall. I wait not moving, eyes down, for your next instruction.

I see your feet in front of me just before your hand connects with my chin raising it until my eyes meet with the steely blue ones I know and love so much. I am desperate to avert my eyes from your gaze, even after all this time they have the same effect on me. I am beginning to feel uncomfortable under your gaze I fight the urge to squirm to move away it feels as if you are looking into my very soul but I keep looking at you waiting patiently for your next move, how long you make me wait I have no idea it could be seconds it could be hours. I am acutely aware of how wet my pussy is becoming, I know without a doubt what is coming you have played this game every night for the last week each time you push me harder.

You smile down at me, release my chin and stroke my cheek gently I draw a sharp intake of air as my skin tingles under your touch.

Finally you speak 'do not move baby girl, make no sound unless answering a question, keep your eyes on mine at all times and under no circumstances are you to cum without permission, do you understand'.

I nod my head slowly already feeling my brain begin its descent into it's non thinking state, the place where I just feel, feel whatever you give me and nothing else.

You slide your hand inside the waist band of my jeans and rest it against the slight swell of my stomach; I draw a deep breath and wait the heat from your hand burns against my skin, you can feel me trembling under your touch and you laugh lifting your other hand you wind your fingers in my hair and tug sharply my head snaps back my mouth opening into an O of pain but I manage to keep silent. You can see my struggle.

'Almost baby girl' you say in an amused voice, 'I almost had you and I have so much more to do'.

The hand you slid inside my jeans is pushing downwards and I know I have only seconds before you make contact with my sopping wet pussy, and then you will know for sure just how much I am turned on, how much I am still under your control. I feel the tip of your middle finger begin to separate my lips sliding ever closer to my core, I am fighting the urge to thrust my hips up to meet it and you know it. I can see your eyes sparkle with malice as you ask 'who owns you baby girl?'

'You do Master' I reply just as that finger glides over my swollen clit and comes to a halt just at the entrance to my cunt. You keep that finger ever so still just pressing gently against me teasing me as you continue to speak,

'Who's slut are you baby girl?'

I am fighting to keep still I can feel you increasing the pressure how can one finger cause so much sensation I ask myself as I reply 'always your slut Master'.

You smile down at me and begin to circle my clit ever so slowly I can feel the heat building inside me, my arms ache my hands are still clasped behind my head which is pulled back and held firm in your hand. You are watching me intently as you up the pressure as desperate as I am to rock my hips and increase the contact I keep still.

'Why are you here baby girl' you ask releasing my hair and pushing my t-shirt up above my bare breasts, my nipples are engorged and rock hard the fabric grazes them as they fall free of the confining material.

'To bring you pleasure Master' I answer immediately, you reach out and capture one nipple between your finger and thumb and begin to roll it mercilessly back and forward sparks of pain and desire fire through my body and all conjoin in my clit causing it to throb violently against your probing finger,

'that's right baby girl to bring me pleasure and tonight my pleasure is to watch you '. you squeeze my nipple even tighter and tug sharply stretching it away from the surrounding tissue, still I do not move, my eyes however flicker in response to the pain and you do not miss it, your mouth widens into a broad smile and you slap my right breast hard your hand landing squarely across my hardened nipple.

'Naughty, naughty baby girl' you whisper as my eyes begin to tear up red hot pain radiates out through the flesh of my breast, my nipple feels like it is on fire and I really struggle to remain still as you again begin to roll it between finger and thumb.

'Much better' you muse quietly as you watch me waiting to see if I will again fail to do as I have been told.

I can feel the tears begin to roll down my cheeks and my pussy getting wetter and wetter in response to the pain in my nipple and the acute pleasure from that one finger as it continually circles and torments my clit I am so turned on and desperate to feel more, I am fighting to stop myself grinding my hips forward against it knowing that if I so I will have failed you. The ache in my muscles begins to fade as I allow myself to fall deeper although my eyes are still firmly fixed on yours I no longer see you as such I am focused only on remaining in position of pleasing you. You can see the turmoil in my eyes, see me slipping under your power you reach out and unbutton my jeans, slide the zip down.

I feel you hand leave my pussy and then the wetness against my mouth as you run your fingers over my lips.

'Open' you say and as I comply I taste myself as your fingers are thrust against my tongue.

'Lick them clean' you growl and I do, licking away all the traces of my arousal.

'Enough' you whisper pulling them free.

You gently run your hands through my hair my mind is screaming please, please Master let me cum but I remain silent and still as you run them down my back hooking the waist band of my jeans you tug them down to my knees in one fluid motion and step back to admire your work, I am standing in the middle of the room with my hands clasped behind my head my t-shirt shoved high above my breasts and my jeans around my knees my wet, bare pussy in full view, I know how I must look and fresh tears begin to well in my eyes but I do not care all I care about is the look of desire on your face as you look me up and down.

'Such a whore baby girl, such a beautiful slut and all mine' you sound proud as you speak.

My heart beats faster and a blush slowly colours my cheeks. You laugh stepping forward you again wind your hand in my hair and pull it sharply back you flick out your tongue and lap up my tears your other hand is thrust between my open thighs that one finger again the only thing making contact with my aching clit begins its slow torture again.

'Now it gets interesting baby girl' you whisper and despite my best efforts my body flinches violently as your hand connects with my pussy in a hard well timed slap which is immediately followed by the slow stroking movement over my now smarting clit the combination of pain and pleasure wreck havoc in my clouded brain you see the panic flash across my eyes as I realise I moved.

'That's the only chance I will give you, move again and you pay baby girl' you growl the words in my ear and I know you mean them. I try to remain more focused, to ignore the building pressure you are creating inside me, still your finger continues its torture you can see how on the edge I am you know me well, know just how far you can push me even so you always try to push a little bit more. I do not notice when you move your hand away I feel only the pain as it again lands in a hard slap across my left nipple and then seconds later as my clit explodes in sensations you continue to alternate between the stroking and the spanking for the next 20 minutes driving me deeper and deeper into space I can no longer distinguish between the pleasure and the pain it all melts together and yet while I remain still and silent on the outside, inside I am screaming for you to stop, to let me cum I'll do anything just please let me cum.

My legs feel like jelly, my pussy so wet that my thighs are slick, my clit is so engorged that every slap connects with it, my pussy is red and puffy, my nipples are swollen and covered in handprints it drives me further under your power. My eyes are glazed over and you can see how close I am to cumming how I am fighting to keep control for you,

'Not yet baby girl' you say 'just another few minutes, you can do it' words of encouragement I barely hear but I manage to nod slightly, you press your hand harder against me and thrust 3 fingers deep inside me at the same time you capture a nipple in your teeth pulling it hard as you finger fuck my cunt.

Tears roll down my cheeks I am fighting with every ounce of my being not to give in to my body and cum, I know you are testing me pushing me harder and further than ever before.

I hear your voice in the distance 'Tell me baby girl who owns you?'

I am struggling to reply my voice failing me you increase the thrusting of your fingers and tug harder on my hair

'Answer me baby girl, if you want to cum tonight tell me' you growl loudly in my ear. It takes all my strength to answer you and I scream out loudly.

'You own me Master' my whole body is shaking and I begin to sob,

'Now beg your Master for release' you say the words I have been waiting to hear and I begin to plead with you for the release I crave so badly.

'Please Master let your baby girl cum' I force the words out my lips trembling my eyes pleading as I stare up at you.

'My baby girl I think not ' you laugh and push a fourth finger inside me your thumb presses against my pulsing clit and I almost scream but manage to draw a sharp intake of breath to cover it.

'More like my slut right now I think' you say sarcastically.

With tears coursing down my cheeks I take a deep breath and force out the words you want to hear.

'Please Master let your slut cum, I'm begging you please Master I can't take any more'.

My head is held still in the grip of your hand and you look at me intently for a few seconds your fingers thrusting deep into me as I plead with my eyes.

Finally you nod and I hear the words I need 'cum my slut, cum hard for me and keep cumming until I say stop'. My body begins to convulse violently, my internal muscles squeeze your hand tightly and I let out a long loud scream that is punctuated by sobs as I give in to the sensations you are creating, my orgasm flows through my body, wave upon wave of pleasure radiating outwards, you release my hair and catch me against you as my legs fail me and I begin to drop, still my body convulses and shakes as you slowly allow us to drop to the floor sobs are retched from my throat I am so far in space I lose all sense of time.

I can vaguely feel you hands stroking my back holding me close to you but I am unable to relax, I am exhausted but still my body keeps up its relentless pulsing and convulsing I manage to focus on your eyes and send you a brief pleading look and then I hear you 'baby girl you may stop and rest' my body still trembling begins to calm my sobs reduce as you pull me tightly against your chest kissing the top of my head. I hear your final words of the day as my brain switches off and I fall asleep.

'Well done my baby girl your best ever, your Master is proud of you.'