Controlled Actions Ch. 02

Story Info
Story of a middle aged married couple spicing things up.
7.8k words
4.11
14.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Next Day

We slept in the next morning. Surprisingly I woke up first and went down to get us both coffee. When I returned Janice, was awake propped up against the headboard of the bed. She had put her robe on, but it was open enough that you could see that she was still naked, and I had the pleasure of seeing one half of each breast from where the robe did not completely come together. It showed the elliptical outline of both breasts but covered her nipples and any remaining evidence there might have been from the bite marks she inflicted on herself the previous night. I handed a cup of coffee to her, gave her a kiss and said good morning. This was the first that we had spoken since we had both fallen asleep the previous night.

"Interesting evening," I said.

"Yes, very," she responded.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?" I asked.

She thought for a second and said, "You came a lot last night it dripped out of me all night."

"Well, I am glad for that I certainly relieved some pent-up pressure. Was there anything else you might have enjoyed?" I went on to asked.

"Oh, you mean teasing you while I was on the computer?" She asked as she looked over the top of her cup as she took a sip. "Yes, that was every enjoyable seeing you get so hard and stroking yourself in your chair."

"I am glad you took great pleasure in my discomfort it certainly looked like you were enjoying being told what to do from your friend on the chat line," I continued.

"Oh, that was just an act for you. He meant nothing; he was just a tool." she responded.

"He was just YOUR tool, really, it sure appeared to be the other way around to me." I shot back.

"Good acting that is all it was." she said but not in the most convincing tone.

"Well you won the academy award then because you really got into your character. I especially liked your improvisational techniques when he told you to suck on your nipples. You really had me convinced that you were more than just acting." I responded.

I knew she had lost the upper hand to her chat buddy she just wouldn't admit it. Maybe she was embarrassed by the whole event, maybe she thought I would be mad if she confessed that another man got her that turned on or just maybe she was wondering herself what had happened and didn't know exactly how to feel. Regardless, her responses were on the timid side which left more than enough doubt. Her intent might have been to put on a performance as a dominatrix and act a little slutty for me but somehow Mark got to her and turned the tables on that plan.

Sucking her own tits wasn't even a kink that was on my list of kinks that I imagined her doing. I guess I'll have to update my list because the way she did it was very erotic and sexy. Having her willingly responding to every command that her chat buddy made of her was very hot.

I let it slide for a bit, we turned on the morning news and watched for a while before she broke the silence and asked, "So did you enjoy yourself last night?"

Having just taken a sip of my coffee I had to be careful not to burn myself swallowing. I was surprised by her question as she seemed like she didn't want to continue discussing the events of last evening from my earlier queries.

Composing myself I said, "Yes, very much."

"What did you like most?" she responded.

"Everything I guess but I liked seeing you exposing yourself to another guy, that was exciting. Even though I was there he didn't know it," I said.

"But it wasn't like he could see me I had my mask on." she responded.

"Well it wasn't like Mark's primary focus was on your mask from what I could tell," I said in response.

"I know, but was there anything that specifically turned you on? I mean just in case we might want to do that again. I would want to know so you would be pleased," was her response.

"First I loved the whole idea that you exposed yourself to another guy, but I guess I got most turned on by your acting performance when he appeared to take control and telling you what he wanted you to do." I said. I continued to play into her story that she was only acting and went on to ask, "Was that really the first time you had sucked on your own nipples, did you enjoy it?"

There was a pause in the conversation and then she reluctantly admitted that she had done it once before. There was a guy she was seeing after her divorce that got her to be more open sexually. One night, he asked her to perform for him. He started by getting her to perform a striptease to some music he had put on the CD player. She remembered it was a Joe Cocker song but didn't remember the name.

"You can leave your hat on?" I asked.

"Yes, that was it," she responded.

He then got her to masturbate for him, something she had never do while someone else was watching, and then he asked her to suck on her nipples while she continued to masturbate for him.

Janice and I had several bedroom chats about her sexual evolution after her divorce. She had been relatively conservative in her first marriage and admitted that she thought a lot of things her husband at the time wanted her to do were dirty or disgusting. As it turned out most of the time whatever her husband wanted sexually was all about him. He was demanding in bed and didn't really care about satisfying her needs. As a result, there was no motivation for her to be adventurous since it only meant satisfying him. She never knew it could be any different. She learned after her divorce that didn't have to be the case and once her eyes were opened that sexual pleasure could be a two-way street her perspective began to change.

We talked openly about how she had oral sex performed on her for the first time after her divorce and how much she loved it and then wanted to return the favor by learning to give a satisfying blow job. Previously she only gave her husband head out of obligation and he usually forced her to shallow his cum or he would spray his seed all over her face. She always had to lick him clean before he was completely pleased. But she soon began enjoyed giving and receiving oral sex. The bigger her orgasm was the more enthusiastic her "giving" talents became. We discussed how one guy she was seeing was patient with her showed her what a guy wanted in a blow job and taught her to give great head. I will be forever grateful to that unnamed guy that she was such a great student. Given the level of bedroom chats of this type that we had it took me by surprise that I never heard this story before.

"Well it really looked like you might have enjoyed it and enjoyed doing it for him." I said.

"I guess it was a little turn on for me I have to admit, it wasn't all an act," she confessed.

Now the door was opened a little I asked a few more pointed questions. "What was it that turned you on exposing yourself, sucking on your nipples or having him tell you to do it all?"

"A little of everything, I guess. If I was being truly honest my plan was to dominate whoever I found online and get the maximum tease level I could from you. Somewhere along the line I got into a zone and just went with the flow of the conversation," She said.

"Did you like him telling you what to do?" I asked.

"Yes," was her only response.

"How much?" I asked.

"I don't know it was all wrapped up into the experience I am not sure," was her response.

Now I knew she was conflicted, maybe a little embarrassed and unsure why she let him take control. "Well you did something for him that you have never done for me. Not that I have ever asked but it looked like you complied with his requests pretty easily. How much more would you have done for him, would you have showed him your pussy?" I prodded.

"I don't know, maybe, if he asked," she said.

"You mean if he had told you too?" I went on to ask.

"It wasn't like that. He asked me to do things and I just went along." She said trying to convince me she was in control the entire time.

"That is not exactly how I was hearing it. It sounded a lot like he was telling you what to do instead of asking you. I don't recall him using the word, please," I said, "It sounded a little like what you just told me that had happened the first time you sucked your nipples. Your boyfriend wanted you to masturbate and suck your nipples for him and you did. Was it something you did willingly then? Or did you resist at first only to do it when he pressured you?"

"I don't know maybe a little of both. It wasn't something I hadn't done before," She responded.

"Do you remember getting turned on then as you did last night?" I asked.

"It wasn't that big of a turn on!" she tried to convince me.

"Oh really, when you climbed on top of me you were dripping," I pointed out.

She paused for a moment maybe trying to figure out a way to turn the conversation in another direction. During this pause there was a change in her facial expressions and her eye glanced more towards the sheets on the bed than on me. There was the sudden realization that I was correct she did get very turned on during her "acting performance" last night. Something she did not expect.

She finally looked up and could only muster "I am sorry" as a response.

"No babe, there is nothing to be sorry about," I said as I looked into her eye they were beginning to water. "Why do you think you have to apologize you have done nothing wrong?" I went on to try and comfort her.

"But I did get turned on and maybe, as you said, because he was telling me what to do. I didn't really want to do those things he told me to do I just followed his instructions; I could feel myself getting wet. I thought at first it was because I knew it was turning you on but once I orgasmed, I knew it was something more," she went on to tell me.

"You had an orgasm while sucking on your nipples for him, really?" I said in a surprised voice.

"Yes, that is one of the reasons I am sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen it just did," She responded in a soulful tone.

"Janice, you don't have to be sorry I am not upset. You did this all for me and you got more enjoyment out of it than you thought you would that's all. I already told you how hot you looked last night what you just told me made it even better, look at me." I said while pointing to my very erect member.

"But I had an orgasm for another man, while he was telling me to do sexual things for him what does that make me?" she asked.

"Submissive," was my response.

"Submissive, what do you mean?" she looked confused with the word as she asked, "Aren't submissive people those that get tied up, whipped and lick other people's feet?"

I gave her a big reassuring smile and said, "Well yah, I guess some submissive behavior might go in that direction, but others just need a little push to get outside their comfort zone and I think that is what happened last night."

"But what does that mean, I want to be ordered around?" She asked.

"No, no not like that. It isn't like I can tell you to get down and lick my feet now or do something you wouldn't normally do. You were sexually aroused last night. You knew teasing me would make me happy and you knew I was getting turned on. I mean do you remember how stiff I was throughout your chat?" I asked.

"Yes, you were," She responded.

"Maybe you need to be in the right mood and situation. It isn't like I have ever ordered you to do things for me. Sure, we have played a little bit with each being little dominant, but I don't recall ordering you to do anything you might not want to do. I think alcohol and the occasional joint may have loosened both our inhibitions at times, but it isn't like we both haven't enjoyed the occasional kink or two at those times." I went on to say.

"So why last night with a perfect stranger?" She asked.

"I don't know exactly I have never been demanding in that way because I respect you too much and maybe felt it would be degrading to order you to do things you might have felt crossed the line. You said you did a similar thing with your boyfriend so maybe he was being a little more dominant with you that time." I went on to say trying to help her figure it out.

There was a another pause and she said she had another confession to make. She had been dominated by another guy, but it wasn't with the guy that made her strip and masturbate for him.

She went away on a girl's weekend to Florida, kind of spring break trip, and met a guy in a bar one night. He was with a bunch of guys enjoying a similar type of weekend and her girlfriends were all drinking and dancing with his friends. The guys were a little younger, maybe mid-twenties and she was in her mid-thirties at the time. They were all having a great time and she got dancing with this one guy and things got a little touchy feely as the night progressed. She said it all started during the slow dances. At first, he would move his hand from her lower back onto her butt. When he got no resistance he eventually reached up under her short skirt and rubbed his hand on the bare skin of her ass. She was wearing thong panties which left ample skin to be exposed to him. She said he would rub up against her at times and she could feel his erection under his pants. He continued feeling her up and getting the occasional hand on her tits. She was wearing a very low cut and showed lots of cleavage. That gave him easy access to her tits. During one dance he turned her around and rub his hard dick between the cheeks of her ass. She remembers teasing him and pushed back against him as he reached around and place both hands on each side of her hips and dry fucked her right there on the dance floor. It was shortly after he turned her around and in a very domineering voice told her to feel his hardness through his pants. She remembered it was like she was in remote control and felt she had no choice. She recalled placing her hand on his bulging crotch and did as he requested.

The long story short of it was she ended up going back to her room and her roommate for the weekend ended up with his roommate in his room. She said he was into different things than she was used to and was enjoying her time with him and then he got a little more controlling. At first it was just normal dirty talk. He would say how much he loved feeling her tits or how he enjoyed her sucking his cock but then he started to tell her to do things. At first, she resisted but he must have sensed that he wasn't getting that much resistance, so he continued, and she ended up doing sexual things for him.

This was yet another story she had not told me. I guess it was because she was afraid to tell me. Wanting to know more about what happened I asked, "What type of sexual things did you do for him?"

There was a long pause. I think she was hoping that just calling it "sexual things" would be information enough. "I don't know I had had a lot to drink. I just remember there were things I wasn't used to doing at the time," she said in response.

"Things you hadn't done or just hadn't done very often?" I went on to ask.

"Both," she said.

"Like what, you said you had a lot to drink and such, but you seem to remember that there were things you did? Maybe for the first time. You can't just leave me hanging after you have said this much," I went on to prod.

She knew she had to say something at this point. She opened the door; she didn't have to say anything about this encounter and I never would have known. Maybe it was something she wanted to get off her mind now that the topic was on the table.

"This is all very embarrassing to tell you," she stammered.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about. It is part of your past you said you had a good time it was just a one-night stand with a guy you obviously were attracted to," I said. "I mean what could you have possibly done that we haven't done together? I know I wasn't the first guy you had sex with and know you must have had some crazy experiences before me. I mean what did he tell you to do lick his ball or maybe his ass?"

"Yes," she blurted out, "And a few other things."

"Well, okay, you got kinky what's wrong with that?" I went on to ask.

"I don't know, I guess it would be one thing if you were who I was with but telling you this just makes me feel like a slut," she went on to say.

"Slutty is okay babe, it was your past you were having a good time with a guy you met. No harm was done right?", I asked.

"No, I guess you are right it was just sex," she responded.

"That's right, kinky sex, but you had fun. What were the other things he had you do? Did he do anything different to you?", I went on to ask.

She looked away from me before she spoke and said, "Yes, after he had me strip naked for him, he asked me to lay on the bed. He then rolled me over on my stomach and asked me spread my legs. I heard him finish undressing and assumed he was going to put his penis inside me from that angle, but he laid down behind me and spread the cheeks of my ass and exposed me," then she paused.

"And?" I said.

"Well no one had ever done this to me," she said with another pause. It was like she wanted me to relieve her of the embarrassment by guessing what she was going to say.

"I get it, you experienced something new tell me," I urged her to continue not letting her off the hook.

"He put his tongue in my asshole," she finally blurted out.

"Was that the first time anyone did that to you, did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Yes, it was different," she said trying to downplay what it felt like for her.

"Come on, different, did you enjoy what he did?" I asked.

"Yes, I guess," she answered trying not to say too much.

"Well from our experience you seem to enjoy it a lot when I have done it to you. You don't have to be worried I am not going to get upset if you tell me how much you liked it." I went on to say.

"Okay then, he gave me an orgasm. He really knew how to use his tongue. He took his time and let me get used to it," she explained with a more confident tone. "He started to lick around the outside of my hole which you know is very sensitive and then he pulled my cheeks even further apart and began to probe his tongue inside. I remember telling him that it wasn't right, that he shouldn't be doing that, but the feeling was overwhelming. From what it felt like to me it seemed that his tongue must have been six inches long I couldn't get enough. I remember pushing myself into his face trying to get him to probe deeper into me. At some point I lost it and had a huge orgasm."

"Wow, that's quite a story that you have been holding back from me," I said.

"I didn't mean too I mean I love when you do that to me, but I was embarrassed that I have never orgasmed for you like I did that night," she said.

"That's okay it was your first time, a new experience. You let go and enjoyed yourself that's all," I went on to say. "So that was one first, but you said he made you do things for him. I am guessing you had never rimmed a guy before or maybe lick his balls?"

"I didn't know it was called rimming back then but yes that was the first time. It was after he made me orgasm. After I came down from my high, he suggested that I should return the favor. I knew what he wanted but was hoping he wasn't serious. I guess he sensed that and said I could start by washing his balls. Those were his exact words. It wasn't really a request as I remembered it. He got up on his knees while I was still laying on my stomach and positioned himself by my head. I remember he put a hand on the back of my head and pushed me towards him. It wasn't like I hadn't give an enthusiastic blow job or two, even with my ex, that involved licking a guy's balls, but he was expecting more and told me so," she went on to say.

"Go on," I said.

"He was very instructive and demanding of what he wanted me to do. He knew what he wanted. I just went along and followed his demands and licked and suck his balls one at a time and for as long as he wanted," She said.

12