Controlled by Desire

Story Info
Use to pleasing men, Kierra discovers pleasure of her own.
1.7k words
4.28
14.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kierra walked up to the vehicle that had come to a halt. The window rolled down slowly revealing a dark haired, handsome man. Clean shaven with tantalizing cologne, his eyes scanned her up and down.

"Get in." he said firmly but calmly.

Without a word she obeyed his command. She slid into the back seat of the silver corvette, feeling the coolness of the leather against her exposed legs. Her red satin skirt barely covered her in a seated position. Her mid-drift showed slightly below her white blouse trimmed with lace, the sheer fabric revealing her silk, black bra beneath. Her hair was curled and pinned above her neck. Her vivid, red pumps completed the sexy ensemble.

They drove off, neither speaking for ten full minutes. The man had been stealing glances in the rear view mirror... and she had been doing the same. His sparkling blue eyes full of desire... her soft hazel eyes staring back curiously. It was she who broke the silence...

"May I ask where we're going?" she said.

"Somewhere quiet, secluded....." He trailed off, eyeing her deviously in the mirror. She tilted her head slightly, her curiosity unquenched. "Are you scared?" he smirked.

"No." she said truthfully. She knew she should be, had every right to be terrified. This strange man she'd never seen before had picked her up and was taking her to a far off, deserted place. He could be planning to rape her, beat her, or even kill her. And yet, she wasn't afraid at all. In fact she was rather excited. Something in his eyes told her that he had no intention of harming her... unless it pleased her. He snickered slightly with a very mischievous smile as though he could read her mind.

A few moments later he pulled off the road and into a dirt driveway lined by trees. It was difficult for Kierra to determine where she was in the black of night. She knew they must be outside of town and obviously in a wooded area. As he shifted gears to park, he turned to make direct eye contact and said, "stay here" in that same tone he had when he ordered her into the car. He opened his door and stepped out, walking around to the back of the car. She heard the trunk pop open and watched in the side mirror as he shut the trunk and made his way to her door. She noticed he was carrying a few feet of rope. At the sight of this her heart rate increased. He opened her door and ordered her to get out. After shutting the door behind her, he turned her so that she was facing the car. His strong arms pushed her against the corvette as he reached for her wrists and tied them behind her back.

She felt him pause as he ran his hands up her body, sliding them across her breasts. He then turned her around to face him, his lips intensely close to hers. He guided her forward and led her deeper into the woods, keeping her in front of him so that she couldn't see his face. He could tell her curiosity was driving her crazy. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked, not expecting a direct answer.

"I'm going to please you like you've never been pleased before. Numerous men have paid you to do things to them, to please them, give them what they want. Tonight I'm going to give you what you want, what you need." He leaned close to her ear, still behind her, and whispered "I know what you want."

He untied her wrists and turned her around so they were face to face. "Now take down your hair." She did as she was told and her blonde, curled hair bounced around her circular face.

He stared into her eyes for a long moment. He then placed his strong hands on her shoulders and pushed her against a tree. There happened to be a branch right above her head. He moved her hands to the branch and tied them to it.

Kierra looked up at her now bound hands and then at the man who had managed to excite her from the moment he rolled down his window. What was it about him that made her feel so alive and so carefree?

He noticed the look in her eye that begged to know what was next. In answer he stepped forward and slid his hands along the outside of her shirt until he could cup her breasts. She sighed pleasurably and closed her eyes. "Nice blouse..." he paused, "I'll buy you a new one."

Before she could question him he had ripped it down the middle, exposing her black bra and heaving chest. She gasped at the suddenness and he began kissing the space between her breasts. He worked his way up to her neck and whispered in her ear "how do you feel?"

She let out a sigh again before replying with desire in her voice "highly aroused... I want to touch you." She struggled to free her hands above with no success.

"You're not allowed to, at least not yet. I only get to touch you... any way I wish..." he trailed off as he smiled so close to her lips and straddled her against the tree. His dick pressing against her through his pants.

"mmm..." she moaned tilting her head back slightly and trying to rub herself against him.

He then stepped back and grinned at her helpless body aching to be touched.

"what are you doing?" she asked desperately.

"Controlling you" he said deviously.

"I want you" she said.

"Is that all? Then we have only begun..."

He stepped towards her and ran his hands up her legs, across her thighs slipping them beneath her skirt. His eyes never left hers and her breathing increased more. He felt for her panties and raised her skirt so he could see. "Lace; very nice. Black does look good on you."

She squirmed, unable to remain still in her excitement. Since her legs were free she began to wrap them around him, intending to pull him close, but he stopped her by gripping her thighs firmly.

"No no no, you're not allowed to do that." He pushed her legs back down, running his hands up the length of them back to her panties. He slowly began to pull them down. He could smell her excitement. "Still aroused my dear?"

"God yes." She said. "Please, please let me feel you."

"That's right, Kierra, beg for it. You're making progress."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh you'll see... or rather feel..." he trailed off as he drew near her and kissed her lips briefly. She leaned in as far as she could to try and keep her lips locked with his but she was too confined. He smiled and placed his hands on her waste. She moaned as he slid them to her back, up to her shoulders. He then unhooked the bra while kissing her cleavage. She shivered slightly from pleasure. He then reached up and untied her hands, only to remove the bra, and then re-tied them again.

"How are you feeling?" he asked her.

"mmm, I want you so bad, please I want more."

"You want more? You have to earn more."

"How? I'll do anything, just tell me." She said in desperation.

A grin crossed his lips as he said "Anything?"

"yes, anything"

"Good girl, we're getting closer"

"Closer to what?"

He didn't even answer her this time. He just stepped forward and gripped her hips tightly and pushed himself against her.

"Ohhh mmm" she moaned loudly pushing against him hard as she could.

He looked deep into her eyes before saying, "now wrap those legs around me."

She didn't hesitate for a second and pulled him to her. He had unzipped his pants and she could now see his bare cock. He slid his hands beneath her thighs and gripped them tightly, pushing against her skirt.

"I want to kiss you, to feel you, I want you inside me," She said in exasperation.

He laughed demonically as he said "is that all?"

His laugh and tone of voice drove her wild. "Please, please yes"

He pulled back so he could slide a hand up her skirt and ran his hand across her pussy. She was so wet by now.

"Oh God, yes! More!"

He plunged his fingers into her and felt her pussy tighten. She was dripping now. He quickened his pace but then slowed down and stepped back.

"No." she gasped

"No what?" he questioned.

"I want it, I need it."

He smiled in a way so devilishly. "That's more like it my dear. What do you need?"

"I need you inside me, fucking me... oh please" she begged.

"That's right baby, you need it. This is what you've wanted, what you have craved. To be taken control of, pleasured..." He stepped forward and pulled her skirt violently down. He untied her hands and pinned her to the tree. He positioned his dick right against her pussy lips, his hands on her thighs to control her and keep her from pushing into him.

Her arms wrapped around him as well as her legs, kissing him passionately. Her white blouse was torn but still hanging on her.

"Now! I need it now!" she moaned.

Upon that he plunged his hard dick into her soaking wet pussy. She cried out in pleasure as he began sliding in and out of her. As they made their way around the tree he pulled her down to him, on a blanket she had not noticed before. He climbed on top of her and began fucking her faster as her nails dug into his back and her legs curled around him.

"Oh yes, oh yes, yes yes!" She screamed, knowing no one would hear her.

An animal like growl escaped from him as the intensity increased.

Both were sweating in the intensity and so close to climaxing. Her hands gripped his ass tightly, their pelvis's crashing together, and as her nails dug in, he couldn't hold it any longer. His load erupted inside of her and the warmth felt so amazing in her body as she began to shake uncontrollably making indescribable noises. And their bodies shook as one until he collapsed on top of her, kissing her lips.

They continued kissing as she said between breaths "I did need this." to which he replied "This was only round one of what you need." He grinned and began kissing her again until they both fell peacefully asleep together, smiles on both of their faces.