Controlled by Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! I forgot how enormous your dick is! That thing is huge. God! I am going to enjoy this. Don't wank too fast my little lover, I have plans for your load."

I was too turned on to be suspicious, but I was certainly hoping she wouldn't make me do anything embarrassing. I did as she instructed as slowed down.

"Good. Now, do you want me to undo my bra?"

"God yes! Please!"

"Ok, but I know how much you missed my beautiful tits so try not to get too excited. I forbid you to beat any faster then that, and you aren't allowed to come until I tell you to. But now....just keep looking at my tits and listening to my voice."

"Ok." I whispered, barely audibly. I continued jerking slowly.

She reached behind her back and let her bra drop. Those tits were absolutely perfect! I had to force myself to remain calm, remembering my vow to beat slowly, because the sight of her lovely tits had excited me to no end. They looked so soft and round with the perfectly centered cute pink nipple. For being so large, they had very little sag, but the extra fat gave them a nice jiggle. She leaned forward and pushed them together with her arms, letting them hang down over my face as I looked up from the low bed, ubale to stop starring.

Slowly, she lowered them down inches in front of my mouth. For the first time in a while, I looked away from her tits and into her eyes, silently asking her for direction.

"Suck my titties baby. Suck them like you used to."

I couldn't resist. I needed no more instruction, I latched on to her tits immediately and started sucking like a starving infant. My hands groped ever inch that my mouth wasn't sucking. She sat next to me and cradled my face into her acres of soft flesh, and there was nothing fake about her moans of pleasure. One of her hands was positioned on the back of my head, holding my face to her massive tits. The other hand grabbed my dick and starting jerking it. So slow and tantalizing, she was teasing my cock. I let out a grunt of pleasure as she expertly stroked my hard dick. I had to have her! I had never been so turned on in my life.

I released a tit and sent my hand down to finger her, working my index and middle finger inside the waist band of the thong. I felt the warmth and wetness of her bald pussy, the perfectly formed lips already wet from arousal. I worked my fingers into her tight twat and starting fingering her as I sucked her tits. Her pleasure was so much that she stopped jerking me off, but only for a second before she continued building me to orgasm.

"Oh baby, I forgot how good you were at this. But I remember how much you loved eating my pussy, and how could I forget how talented your tongue is."

She slipped out of her panties and I ripped my shirt off. We kissed deeply, fully naked now. Her soft curves felt so good pressed against me and our tongues invaded each other's mouth. She pushed on the top of my head softly but firmly, guiding me downwards.

"You remember how my pussy tastes don't you?" I was kissing all the way down her as she continued to talk to me in that same seductive voice. I stopped for a while at her tits, sucking deeply, and probably would have stayed there for a while if Heather's hand didn't push my head downward a little more forcefully. "My pussy is you're new mistress. She is all you desire now and she controls you. You would do anything for her. Now, show you're mistress how much you missed her and tell he how sorry you are for ever leaving her. Worship Her! Now and forever!"

My head was no between her legs and I could smell her arousal. Her sweet twat looked as perfectly formed as I remembered but I didn't have time to marvel at its beauty. I licked her pussy from bottom to top, savoring the sweet and salty taste. After a couple timid licks, I gave into the sea of desire and buried my face in it. I was practically drunk on lust and everything seemed like a dream. Her hand on the back on my head, I continued nuzzling her sweet pussy until I felt her legs start to tense up. I knew she was close to her first orgasm. I gave her clit one good suck and I felt her body respond with a massive orgasm. She screamed as a ripple of pleasure went through her body.

"Oh god baby, I love the way you eat my pussy! Keeeeep going! If you give me a couple more orgasms like that I give you the best orgasm of your life. I'll fuck you just like I used to baby, only better!"

That was all the motivation I needed. I buried my face between her legs and licked her pussy frantically. I licked every inch, kissing her soft lips, before targeting the clit again, working back and forth to build a massive orgasm. I don't know how long I ate her for, it could have been 20 minutes or several days as far as I knew. The whole time, she was talking to me, asking me how much I loved her pussy and speaking general words that made it clear who was in control. She spoke to me like I was a child, calmly and sweetly. I could only grunt in response as my mouth was far too busy lapping every inch of her sweet pussy juice. After her third orgasm, she stopped me before I could go back in for more.

"That enough for now baby. There will be plenty of time for you to eat me out later, OK? But right now I need the giant dick in me!" I slid up to position myself over her, the way I would fuck Liz but again she stopped me.

"I think you'll enjoy this a lot more on your back, looking up at me. I am your goddess, you serve me! And right now I think the best service you can give me is to point the giant dick straight upwards and looking up at me while I dominate over you, riding you to that orgasm you so desperately want."

Wordlessly, I repositioned myself so I was on my back, looking up at her self-satisfied smirk and giant bouncing tits. She straddled me and positioned my dick at the entrance to her wet twat, she looked me in the eyes.

"Tell me how much you want it."

"Heather, I'll do anything! I don't want it, I NEED IT! Please, I'm begging you, fuck me Heather, fuck me like you used to! I would do anything for it!"

Her grin widened. "I know" was all she said. The look on her face couldn't be any more smug as she bit her lower lip. Slowly she slid down my erect shaft.

The first penetration was heaven. I exhaled hard and lost my breathe for a moment. I closed my eyes and grunted, starting to buck wildly, desperate for climax. Heather settled all her weight on my hips, pinning me to the bed and preventing me from thrusting. She lowered her tits into my face, placing her nipple in my mouth and temporary sedating me as I sucked happily.

"No No Baby, I'm in control. You'll come when I want you to come, understand?" She said it so soft, almost whispering it seductively. I nodded that I understood, accepting my situation and giving in to her control. My entire body relaxed, only my dick remained stiff and hard. I slowly moved my mouth from one tit to the other, rubbing my face against her soft tit flesh before latching on to the other breast. I wanted to grope the tit I wasn't sucking, but my arms felt like lead. Only my mouth and cock seemed to be working, my brain had been reduced to mush by lust and pussy juice.

Slowly, excruciatingly slowly, she began to ride me. She moaned as she ground her pussy into my pubic bone, seemingly enjoying this such as much as I was.

"God baby, You're cock feels so good! I never forgot this cock, and the beautiful man attached to it. I knew I had to have you, I just didn't know how. But while you've spent the past four years learning how to succeed in the real world, I've spent the time controlling men with my perfect body." Her words rolled over me. I understood but couldn't respond. I stopped sucking just to smush my face into the soft flesh, my jaw hanging open and my eyes closed.

"When we broke up, I thought long and hard about our relationship. I realized how much you craved my domination in the bedroom, but I never your need for domination outside of sex. You controlled our relationship, and it frustrated you. You want peaceful orgasms, not decisions. I never understood the power I had.....but know, I do." Her pace quickened as her hips slid faster and faster. The pace was still too slow for my liking, but I understood that she was trying to slowly bring me to the mind-melting orgasms of old. Up and Down, Up and Down, her pussy slid rhythmically. Each raising and lowering of her hips was bliss. Her wet cunt swallowed every inch of my girthy dick. I usually wear a condom with Liz, and the lessened restriction was a much welcomed sensation. I could feel every inch of my dick sliding past her wet lips. If I was able to thrust, I would have cum immediately from the wonderful and overwhelming feelings. However, even as her paced quickened slightly, I knew I was still a little while from climaxing. She started speaking again, breaking my concentration on the overwhelming sensation as I focused once again to her whispering motherly voice.

"When you came back from college with your fancy degree and job opportunities, it became more clear then ever what I had to do. I needed the most sexy and well hung man I know to take care of me! But first I would have to take care of him. The laptop was the first opportunity I saw to win this prized dick back, and who could have guessed how perfect this would be." She grabbed my wrists and raised my palms to her round ass. I understood she wanted me to grab on and suddenly I could move my arms again. My body responded to her unspoken demand. Her pace increased slightly to reward my obedience.

My eyes were still closed while my mouth was peacefully sucking on her fat tit. My movements had become more docile, my body lethargic. My hands clinged to her round hips and my mouth nursed calmly. I would only open my eyes every now and then, to stare up at Heather's perfect rack and beautiful face. However, if Heather seemed to think I was starring too long, she would pull my face back into those soft tits. Somehow every time I felt her tits flesh against my face, my mouth would automatically start to suck her nipple and my eyelids would start to droop. These weren't conscious decisions anymore, just instincts, as I continued to allow Heather to control my body.

My sedated body concealed the chaos that was raging inside of me. Heather was using my sexual desires against me and I knew I was trapped. There was no way of preventing what was to come, and I secretly feared how much she could control me just out of my need for her sex. I was drowning in pleasure and fear, but still desperate for the climax I so badly needed. I hoped that after I came I would be thinking straight again, able to shake off my desire to be in the sexual thrall of a curvy women. I didn't even think about Liz, my brain was too far gone. All I could think about was Heather. ...The way she was expertly riding me, the wonderful building sensations on my cock, and fear of what was to come. She started riding me faster still. I moaned and breathed her name, but only briefly before her breast was mashed back into my mouth. She started talking to me again in the same seductive tones as before.

"When I saw your browser history, I couldn't believe my luck!" My hands squeezed her round ass more firmly and my mouth sucked harder as I felt myself coming closer to orgasm. "My dream man craved the nasty dominating sex I used to give him! You even fantasized about a big curvy women controlling you with sex. I needed a well-hung, sweet man to take care of my needs and large sexual appetite and you needed a big soft women to dominate you and control you. It's just perfect! Now, once you come inside me the process will be complete, you will be my sexual slave and I'll be your mistress. You can't resist me or my pussy, and you know it. You don't even want to resist anymore, do you? You were such a silly boy to think you could life without me, weren't you?"

I could only grunt. I only understood half of what she was saying but somehow it was driving me wild. I knew the end was near, the orgasm I craved was only moments away.

"Our lives together are going to be perfect baby. You'll go to work with your fancy degree and makes lots of money for me. I'll stay at home, eating whatever I want to make sure my tits and ass stay as round as you like them. You'll get sooooo horny at work, thinking about our sex from the night before or picturing me in the slutty outfits I'll buy with your money. You'll start to get hard in anticipation of the nasty sex I'll give you everyday as soon as you come home. You'll buy us a nice house and expensive cars. You'll take me on nice dates and luxurious vacations. To the outside world we will be the perfect couple. But behind closed doors, you will be my sexual slave. You do whatever I want, so desperate to serve me. You'll do the housework and give me massages, dressing and bathing me in the morning. I crave sex almost as much as you and soon you will learn exactly how to turn me on. You'll wake me up in the morning with a big breakfast, fatty foods and sweet desserts, while your breakfast will be my sweet pussy. I plan on starting every morning with your head between my legs, gently lapping my warm cunt to a series of orgasms before I'm even out of bed!"

"But oh how much you are going to love it. You won't even think of yourself as a sex slave! You will think you're the luckiest man in the world, having my perfect body giving you the dirty sex you crave. You'll get hard just for having the opportunity to please me. Your addicted to my pussy baby, and you're going to love how much I fuck you. As soon as you come home from a day at work, I'll show you how much I appreciate my sexy working man. I'll let you eat my sweet pussy every night, before I put you down and fuck you just like this. I'll wear sexy lingerie for you and keep things interesting to make sure you stay satisfied. I'll make sure you never want to leave." Her pace was faster then ever, but she still didn't allow me to come, holding me desperately on the brink of orgasm. Her words rolled over me, inflaming my lust in ways I had never imagined. The life she had described sounded like a fantasy and a nightmare rolled into one. I tried to tell myself that I didn't want to be her puppet, desperate to convince myself I could escape her control. However, her next words made it impossible to resist any longer.

"I'll let you get me pregnant, my tits will become heavier with milk. I'll still let you suck on them while I'm pregnant but afterwards you'll have to wait for our baby to be full. My ass will become wider as I waddled around the house, fat and barefoot, but in complete control. Does that sound good baby? Do you want to be in the sexual thrall of a big round pregnant women who satisfies your every need?" I felt her legs tighten and knew she was going to come soon too. Her pace quickened more still and I knew we were both close..

I couldn't say anything, I was too far gone. My only response was to breathe heavier and again try to hump her, but her position put her firmly in control.

The thought of seeing her fat and pregnant turned me on more then anything, but I knew I couldn't have a baby yet, I only just graduated! However, the thought of those soft tits filling up with milk pushed even closer to orgasm. I was so close!

"What's the matter baby, too turned on to speak? My pussy has got you so worked up you can't even think straight. It ok baby, you don't need to tell me how much you're going to love it, just show me. Cum inside me baby. Give into the waves of pleasure crashing over you. Show me how much you crave my domination, how much you need my big tits and sweet pussy. Come inside me baby, let go of all your worries....I make the decisions now. Show me that you want our perfect lives together. Feel my pussy, baby. Sliding up and down, up and down. Feels so good, doesn't it? Show me you want me to be fat and round from eating all day and having your child with me. Up and down, feel it? Up and down. You've been craving this sex for years now, and finally getting it is satisfying you in ways you had forgetton. Up and down, feel the tight pussy? You're tired baby, you need to relax...to let go. Concentrate on the feeling on your cock. Up and Down. Give into your mistress baby. CUM NOW!"

She threw down all her weight and I felt my balls drain as I screamed in pleasure. Her body was orgasming too, I felt her legs and torso quiver in pleasure. I was drowning in lust, as my cock shoot loads and load of semen deep into her unprotected pussy. Our bodies relaxed at the same point, my eyes still closed as I laid in the ultimate post-orgasm daze. I felt myself peacefully drifting off.

Heather laid next to me, pulling her soft flesh against me in a tight cuddle. She stroked my hair as she placed my mouth on her nipple. Instinctively, I began to suck softly.

"Good boy. Now just go to sleep my love. When you wake up, we will start our perfect life together. But for now, just suck my titty and go to sleep baby."

Everything faded, my brain shut off. I drifted peacefully into the deepest and most satisfied slumber of my entire life.

12