Controlled by Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
I awaken in her bed, but she's already planned the next move.
2.6k words
4.51
58.7k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I was still in Heather's bed but she was nowhere to be seen. I was still naked. It was dark out. God, How long had I been out? I looked at my phone and realized Liz was calling. FUCK! I was in serious trouble and knew I was going to have to explain everything to her once I got out of here, but for now I ignored it. According to the clock on my phone, it had been almost 12 hours since I left my house that morning. That would mean that I had been asleep for almost 9 hours!

My mind was racing. I felt well rested and satisfied but my mouth was so dry. I grabbed the glass of water conveniently located on the bedside and drank deeply. I took a moment to reflect. As much as I had enjoyed the sex, I couldn't let myself be controlled by Heather. Just thinking about the sex was getting my dick hard, but my phone started ringing again, distracting me. It was Liz still. Heather's voice in the doorway was so startling it made me jump.

"You should answer it, she's been calling for hours." She was wearing a pink silk bathrobe, the light material hugged her breasts but hung loosely around most of her lower body other then her round ass. Her hair was hanging down to her shoulders. She looked like she may have just showered. She was smiling at me, the same coy smile she wore when I first submitted to her earlier that day.

"Jesus, Heather you fucking scarred the shit out of me!" I shifted my legs so I was sitting on the edge of bed. My dick was semi-hard from thinking about our sex earlier, but I was desperate to not let her take advantage of my lust. I had to admit she looked good though. I took another gulp of water to buy some time and silenced my phone with my other hand. I decided to attempt to settle this. "Look Heather, what happened earlier was crazy. I have a girlfriend and a life! What happened before, that was just a sexual fantasy. I have to go."

I stood up and immediately felt light headed. My stomach felt slightly nauseous. I closed my eyes for a second to regain my composure.

"Are you OK baby, maybe you should sit down for a moment?" Heather asked. I tried to shake it off. When I opened my eyes I noticed that she was smiling at me. The V of her robe seemed to have lowered a bit, showing me a little more area at the top of her large breasts. I could see a little bit of cleavage line and my dick might have jumped a little.

"I'm fine." I looked around and found my underwear, stepping into them on awkwardly. I felt off-balance and stumbled as I pulled them up.

"You really don't look so good. If you won't sit down at least drink the rest of this water." She extended the cup from the nightstand towards me and I muttered some thanks. I drank the second half of the cup in a few gulps, hoping to shake the odd feeling. I started to get scarred, my head definitely felt woozy. I found my pants and sat on the bed to put them on.

"I think you should relax and let me take care of you, lover." She opened her robe slowly. I could only stare as the soft silk slide down her body to the floor. I expected her to be naked underneath, but what I saw now might actually have been sexier. She was wearing a matching black bra and crotch-less panties with a black garter and red thigh-high stockings. My mouth hung open and my body felt exhausted and heavy, even though I had just woken up. My dick, on the other hand, was rising slowly as blood filled my erection. I tried to control it, but my dick seemed to have a mind of its own. I knew something was definitely wrong.

"What did you do to me?!"

"Oh nothing." She said while walking towards me, slowly... deliberately. "I just put a little something in your water to make sure you didn't make the biggest mistake of your life. You'll thank me soon enough."

"You drugged me! You're fucking sick!" I could feel my tongue getting heavier as my words slurred slightly. "What the fuck did you give me? A sedative?" My body felt heavy so that would make sense, but it certainly wouldn't explain why my dick was hard as steel or why my heart was fluttering in my chest.

"A mixture of my own creation.....a lil Viagra, a little bit of MDMA, some tranquilizers. You should be feeling heavy from the tranq but you're dick will stay as hard as ever because of the Viagra. The molly will make sure that everything is extra sensitive, keep you really horny, and it should counter-act the sedative to keep you a little more awake. For the next 12 hours or so, you'll be extremely horny, your dick will be as hard as rock, and you'll completely unable to do anything about it."

"Well what the fuck? You're just going to keep me drugged and locked up in your place? You can't do this....there will be......repercussions." I finished lamely. It was getting hard to think. The blood that I need for my brain was flowing to my impossibly hard cock. I could feel the molly releasing the serotonin in my brain as waves of pleasure washed over me.

"No, I won't need the drugs after this silly. You need my pussy baby, I don't need drugs to keep you satisfied. But I knew you would be resistant when you woke up, fully satisfied from a good cum and sleep. You would try to convince yourself that it was just a one-time fling. But after the next couple days, I'll make sure you realize exactly how much you need me." She was standing right in front of me now, her enormous tits pushed together just inches from my gaping mouth. She placed her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed backwards. My body mounted no resistance as I fell backwards unto the soft mattress. I couldn't move or think. I felt Heather pull off my boxers and position a pillow behind my head.

"Now, lets have some fun while we wait for the drugs to take their full effect." I couldn't move but her every touch was driving me wild. She was running her soft hands all over my body, purposely avoiding my dick. The drugs made my skin extra sensitive, every touch was like fire. My nerve endings were exploding. She lightly touched my dick for the first time and it jumped at her touch. Soon she was stroking it softly, creating a feeling of pleasure I had never experienced before. When I felt her mouth slide over my member, I thought I might lose it. My exhaled hard, looking down at her pretty face. Her eyes looked up right into mine as her lips slowly slid down my swollen member. She sucked harder and cupped my balls. The wetness of her saliva combined with the tightness of her mouth to create an amazing sensation. She sucked me for a few minutes, always glancing up at me to make eye contact. I struggled to keep my eye open. I moaned loudly as I felt her pace quicken. My toes curled from sheer pleasure. My abs and legs tensed and I knew I was close to cumming. Then, suddenly it was all over.

"Did that put you in a more agreeable mood?" She asked.

I was frantic. The feeling of her mouth on my cock had been so overwhelming that I craved it. Now my penis just felt cold from the cool air on its wet surface, but I was as horny as ever.

"Now, its time for you to show me how much you need me. You want me to fuck you baby?"

The drugs had sapped my will. I couldn't move my body but was more desperate to cum then ever. I didn't just need to cum, I needed her to make me cum the way only she could. I muttered yes at barely a breath.

"Good...but first you need to earn it. You were very naughty to try and resist me again. Who else would fuck you this good? That tight bodied little slut? I don't think so! You would end up masturbating 50 times a day to the thought of me just to satisfy your cravings." I felt Heather straddling my face. I opened my eyes quickly to see her plump thighs on either side of my head. Her black lingerie left her pussy exposed, just inches above my face. I gazed at it hungrily, remembering its taste.

"Eat my pussy baby. Submit. You're tongue should still work fine. Show my pussy how much you love her." She lowered her lips onto my face. I extended my tongue as she ground her already wet pussy into my mouth. I worshipped her pussy the best I could, considering how the drugs had sedated me. I don't know how long I ate her, but it felt like forever...I know she definitely came more then once. Eventually, she unmounted my face. My mouth was slick with her pussy juice, there was a desperate fiery glint in my eye. I was breathing very hard, almost growling like a beast. It was if some fire inside me, some primal instinct, had been awoken.

"I think you're ready baby."

I grunted and saw her position herself above my cock. She slowly lowered herself down my shaft, taking me deep inside of her and holding me there. The drugs made her pussy feel so soft and warm, Undoubtedly the most overwhelming sensation my cock had ever felt. It was pure heaven. I wasn't getting any stimulation though, as she remained motionless with her weight settled unto my hips. She reached behind her back and undid her bra. Her tits looked as soft and luscious as ever.

My phone started ringing again, momentarily distracting both of us. We looked over to see that Liz was once again calling me. Heather leaned forward, grabbing my phone and positioning her beautiful tits just inches above my face. I tried to sit-up to start sucking, but my head was too heavy, She handed me my phone.

"Answer it....I know you're tongue is working fine."

"Please....I can't."

"Answer it, and I'll lower my tit into your mouth when you're done. I'll fuck you just as good as I did last night. You know you can't resist me."

I was defeated. I needed her tit in my mouth and I was desperate for her to ride me like she did the previous night. Heather's grin couldn't have been any wider when I opened the phone.

"Hello."

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"

"I've been really busy, seeing old friends and stuff." It wasn't much of an excuse, but it was the best I could do in my drugged state. Slowly, Heather started to ride me to reward my obedience.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR HOURS!"

I moaned as Heather rode me faster. "Mmm, ssorrryyyy."

"ARE YOU FUCKING DRUNK! YOU'RE SLURRING YOUR WORDS AND GROANING! YOU'VE GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM! I'M GOING HOME, CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE READY TO APOLOGIZE YOU ASSHOLE!" She hung up.

"Good boy."

"Give me that fucking tit!" I did my part, now I wanted the bliss she promised. She lowered it to my mouth and I sucked furiously. Her riding increased in pace and she talked to me slowly, just like the night before. Her pussy slid up and down, drowning my body in pleasure. I let her ride me to heaven. Her pace quickened and I felt her body tighten as she too approached orgasms. I felt myself cumming hard. I jerked my hips violently and the increased sensation was all her clit needed. She was coming too, screaming loudly and grinding her pussy into my public bone. My body went limp.

The next few days passed in blur of sex and sleep. At first I used the drugs as an excuse for obedience, but after the following day I knew I was no longer under there influence of the drugged water. I was under the influence of her pussy though! We hardly left the bed except to shower and use the bathroom. We ordered food to her place and she paid with the cash in my wallet. She decided what to order, not that in mattered to me! I was in heaven. She fucked me nonstop, just the way she promised.

I remember the first time I woke up before her, already hard from dreaming about her. She laid next to me, asleep and vulnerable. I knew I could grab my things and finally leave...I even considered it. Instead, I went down stairs to cook her some French toast. I brought breakfast upstairs and placed in next to her. Then, I buried my face in her pussy and started gently lapping her sweet twat. You should have seen the smile on her face when she woke up and realized what was happening! She came quickly and she fucked me extra good that day!

When we needed breaks from the fuckfest, usually to eat and rejuvenate, we would listen to music and talk about sports. Sometimes we would just bullshit about the old days or Heather would tell me what she had planned for the future, always making vague plans for what was to come, always telling me only half the story. Other times we watched porn casually, always of Heather's choosing and usually with a femdom theme or featuring round girls. It always got me horny and it wasn't long until she would notice my dick getting hard. She would put my on my back, with her tits in my mouth, and ride me to orgasm.

I ignored all the calls I got from Liz that week, and soon she stopped calling all together. I didn't care. I was already growing to love my new life. However, I knew it wasn't real life....it was fantasy.

The week passed in an enjoyable blur, but I didn't think it could last forever. Heather had told me her parent's were on vacation, which was why we where able to use their house as a sex-den for a week straight. In 2 days, they would be coming home from their vacation, effectively ending ours. Heather, as it turned out, had already thought of a solution for this.

When she first started to explain why she should move in with me, I was unsure. We had barely been together for a week! However, you can bet how quickly she convinced me! The thought of spending hours together like this, getting my brains fucked out every time I wanted was too great to pass up. In addition, I needed Heather's special kind of sex, and actually craved it like it was a drug. I needed her close for when the cravings became too much. She would smile at me knowingly and lead me to bed. How could I live without her?

So we decided to move in together. Or rather she decided it. We called a moving company later that day. I packed up her things and she directed me around the house like a construction manager, placing things in boxes and having me carry them out to the rented truck. The following day, she fucked me particularly well, riding me to orgasm before she let me get out of bed. Then we got into the moving truck and drove to our apartment together for the first time.