Controlled by Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it?"

"God yes! I don't think you've ever looked better!

"I made dinner too, I hope you like it."

"Forget dinner, I need to fuck you right now!"

"Mmm, I bet you do baby. But when are you going to learn. You don't get to fuck me baby, its mommy who fucks you. Now, you're going to have to wait. But I promise it will be worth it. You trust me, don't you baby?"

"Of Course!" My dick was hard as iron and I couldn't see what the torture of waiting was supposed to accomplish.

"Good, then lets eat." She turned and walked toward the kitchen, giving me the perfect view of her round swaying ass.

Dinner was good. It was a Cajun pasta dish with shrimp and crawfish and lots of spice. Heather drank water, but insisted that I drink a wine that she picked out just for me. She said she wanted me in a good mood. I certainly wasn't complaining, but I did drink the entire bottle attempting to combat the spice and anticipation.When we were finished, she stood up without a word and walked towards bed, beckoning me to follow. I needed no further invitation and practically sprinted in behind her.

She stood in front of me in her sexy lingerie looking better then I'd ever seen her.

"Strip." I followed her command without a word. I was a little drunk from the wine and stumbled out of my boxers awkwardly. Heather giggled.

"Lay on the Bed." I did.

"Now, no touching your big dick, that all for me tonight." I removed the hand that had already found its way to my cock. She smiled at me.

"Good boy. Now, if I ask you a question, I want you call me mommy when you respond. Do you understand?"

"Yes mommy."

"Good boy." She leaned forward, placing her hands on the bed, giving me the perfect view of those awesome tits. "Do you remember the first time I seduced you at my place?"

"Yes mommy." I breathed, already going crazy with lust.

"Do you remember how you tried to resist me?"

"Yes mommy. I'm so sorry. You were right all along."

"Its Ok baby. But I want you to remember that. I'm always right. If you just trust me and do as I say, I promise it will all be OK. Also remember that you CANNOT resist me. You need me. You need me to fuck you the way only I can. Could anyone else fuck you as good as I do? Is there anyone else that could give you the domination you crave from a girl with plump tits and a fat round ass?"

"No mommy, never in a million years! There is only you! I need you're sex, no one else's will do!"

"What would you do without me?"

"I would masturbate to the thought of you constantly. I would stoke my cock 10 times a day thinking about the view I have of your tits and beautiful face when you ride me. I would forever be unsatisfied."

"Very good baby!" She smiled, the smug smile she wore when she first seduced me. "Well, luckily for you...you have me." She stood up straight and reached behind her back, undoing her bra and unleashing those awesome tits. My hand reached for my dick but she gave me a stern look, so I put my arms behind my head. Next she undid the garter, even slower. I could only stare. She turned away from me and leaned forward, pressing her ass backwards as she slowly lowered her panties, giving me a great view of her supple and plump ass checks. She was now just wearing the white stockings and the pumps. God, she looked so good. She got up on the bed, crawling like a cat over my laid out body. I thought she was going to stop at my waste to fuck me, but she kept crawling till her twat was positioned over my face. Her thighs straddled my face and I could tell she was already aroused.

"Eat mommy's pussy baby, show her how much you need her."

I didn't need to be told twice. MY hands reached around and each palm found an ass check, pulling her pussy down into my mouth. Going a day without cumming made me frantic, as I licked every inch of her pussy with unmatched enthusiasm. However, the longer I licked the more I felt the wine hitting me, which calmed me down, making me feel lethargic. She had only cum once when she felt me slowing down.

"Awww baby, did that wine take the spunk out of you? Well, you just lay back and leave everything to mommy. I'll take good care of you baby."

She shifted down and positioned her tits near my mouth. Instinctively, I shut my eyes and began to suck. She positioned my dick at the entrance of her twat and slide down. I could only moan and breath her name as she started fucking me.

"How does that feel baby? Is mommy taking good care of you?'

"God.... yes.....feels......so..... good." I said each word on the exhale.

"Am I a good mommy?"

"The best!" I repositioned my face in her tits.

"I'm glad you think so, and it turns you on to think of me as a mommy doesn't it? You like beating off to the thought of me pregnant don't you?"

I could only grunt my agreement as my mouth was nursing at her breast, my hands had found her hips as she slid up and down my erect shaft.

"Good, then tonight you're going to put a baby in me!"

"Yeah" I grunted "I love when we do this role playing, mommy" I put my mouth on the opposite breast.

"OH baby, this is no role play. I want you to put a baby in me for real!"

"What?! Wait..." I tried to rationalize this. I couldn't have a baby!

I had graduated less then a year ago! "We should talk about th- mmmmppphhhff" I was cut off by her shoving a tit in my mouth.

"Suck." She said forcefully, stopping her rhythmic riding. "And I'll explain everything."

I needed to come so badly, but I couldn't have a baby! This was crazy! Heather and I had been back together for about 2 months and we were already living together and now she wanted to get pregnant! This was all moving so fast.

" I said suck!" She lowered her tit into my mouth again, but I was still apprehensive. "I know you still need to come, and I'm not going to start riding you again until you start sucking on my tits. Now, I told you to trust me, I wouldn't make you do anything you didn't want to."

Feeling slightly reassured, but hornier then ever, I skeptically started sucking again. Her riding started again, drowning me in pleasure. This time however, I was determined to listen and respond to her words.

"The first time I seduced you, you foolishly tried to resist me. I remember how you gave in at the mention of seeing me fat, knocked up, barefoot, and in control. Thank god I read those Homer Vargas stories from your history to know exactly what you were into." Her pace increased and my sucking became more peaceful and calm as I moved closer to the orgasm I had been denied all day.

"I knew I wanted to have lots of babies with you. You'd make such a great daddy and I already knew how much you loved the idea of me being pregnant." Her pace increased more. I needed to come so badly but she wouldn't let me. I knew I should stop, to pull out harmlessly, but I couldn't, I needed her pussy too badly. I hoped this was just some serious role playing because I really needed her to make me cum!

"How many times did you beat off to those videos of me, talking to you about my swelling tits and belly? You know you love it!" Her pace increased even faster, but still holding me on the desperate brink of orgasm. I was holding on for dear life, trying desperate not to cum inside of her until I was sure that this was just role playing gone too far.

All of a sudden, Heather stopped riding me. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and rolled over expertly so I was on top of her. She was careful to make sure my dick never came out. Getting the idea, I started fucking her, watching those beautiful tits bounce with each thrust as Heather lay on her back. Heather reached above her to grab pillow and put it under her ass as I started to fuck her. She wrapped her legs around me, still holding me. I took a moment to make sure this was all just some sexy role playing.

"So, the baby thing was a joke right?" I asked tentatively. I needed to cum so badly, I was still thrusting into her regardless.

"A Joke? The only joke is how you're pretending the idea doesn't turn you on!" She reached up to grab behind my head and pull my face into her tits. I sucked as I thrust, crazy with desire but determined to not get her pregnant. I weighed my options. I could stop now and walk away, but I needed to cum too badly. The better option was to pull out and cum on her belly. then we could talk about this later when I wasn't so desperate. I decided to try the latter. I began to increase my thrusting, sucking her tits like a staving child, trying to building towards orgasm.

"I can see you're thinking a little too clearly. Are you thinking about pulling out? When will you learn, baby, that you do what I tell you to do. If mommy wants you to make her pregnant, then you make her pregnant." Her legs locked around me.

"Think about me pregnant baby! My big tits swelling with each passing day! My hips growing wider! Think about my ass getting even more jiggly! I hear pregnant women are even hornier, and I imagine it will be a full time job keeping me satisfied. I want you to pump my so full of jizz I blow up like a balloon!"

I had never been so turned on in my life! I humped madly, in a frantic spell of lust.

"Look at you go baby! You are loving this! I knew you would. Think about my belly growing nice and round over time. My clothes will get tighter with each passing day. And you'll love the way my old clothes show off my new curves! When I get to big for them, I'll buy new sexy clothes for you, ones that show off my enormous milky breasts and fat ass."

"This is you're big surprise! We are going to have a baby and that's that. You know you want it as bad as I do! The look on your face says it all. I'm letting you fuck me, baby! I'm not forcing you to do anything you don't want." Her legs that held me tight relaxed, but still I pounded away. "That's it baby. I know mow much you like me to fuck you, but I thought this would be better. First, with a pillow under my ass we can make sure that all your jizz stays deep inside me. Also, this way you could see that getting me pregnant is YOUR choice! You want to see me fat and barefoot, growing bigger each day, heavy and dopey with your child. Show me you want to spend the rest of this weekend in bed, trying to pump me so full of jizz I can barely walk. We will spend the whole weekend in bed, trying to put a baby inside me! Show me you want it, just like the first time I seduced you. Show me how much you want it by coming deep inside of me!"

I could no longer control my lust or my desire. I started pumping madly, sending the full length of my dick in with each stroke. She was starting to come to as I screamed "I WANT IT SO BAD! I WANT YOU FAT AND PREGNANT! I WANT YOUR TITS TO SWELL UP LIKE BALLOONS, FULL OF MILK FOR ME TO SUCK! I WANT ALL OF IT!"

"Show me baby!" She was now looking straight into my eyes. "Cum!"

That was it. I unloaded deep inside of her. It felt like the biggest load of my life was getting dumped into her unprotected pussy. I thrust one last time and fell forward. We kissed deeply, for a long time. I was on the verge of collapse when she rolled me onto my back, placing a tit in my mouth.

"Good boy. You made mommy very happy."

I nursed happily and drifted off to sleep.

True to her promise, that weekend Heather barely let me out of bed. We fucked nonstop, like the first time she seduced me all over again, only this time it was better because of the thought of her getting round and fat with my child. She told me she had selected her most fertile weekend for my "big surprise" so it came as no shocker when she announced on Monday that she was pregnant. She was wearing the black lingerie from the time she had drugged me when she meet me at the door with the pregnancy test. We hugged and kissed madly, before she took me to bed and rode me to one of the best orgasms of my life.

Heather's pregnancy flew by in a sexy haze. Our routine stayed pretty much the same, except now we had more raunchy sex then ever. God I loved watching her clothes get tighter with each passing day. As her tits and ass grew, so to did her appetite for food and sex. Sometimes I would run home work to make her another sundae or bend her over the arm chair for a quicky. She looked so sexy growing bigger each day! The birth of our first little girl slowed her down, but only for a little while. She insisted we buy an exercise machine for her to regain her figure. She said that her tits and ass would look even bigger after the baby, but first she had to lose some belly fat. As was the trend in our relationship, she was right! Within 2 months she looked better then ever and still as dominate and in control of me as she ever had been. I asked her to marry me about 6 months after Sarah was born and she said yes. The sex we had that night was kinkier then ever as she rewarded my proposal with a black and red corset and some femdom themed sex. We are now planning on buying a bigger house, but she says she wants me to put another baby inside of her first. If Heather has her way (and we all know she will) by the end of this weekend she should be pregnant again! We are young, happy, and in love. We have a beautiful daughter, with another kid on the way. We are buying a nice big house in the suburbs to raise our ever growing family.

All was well once more.

12