Controlled Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me then." he demanded "Tell me what you want."

I couldn't believe what i was doing as i turned round and grabbed his cock, lining it up with my pussy I turned my head so i could look in his eyes "I want this" I told him plunging down and impaling myself on his cock taking about half of it into me, feeling myself stretch around his girth. We both groaned at the same time, i raised myself up and forced myself down again taking about three quarters of him into me.

"Fuck yeah" I heard him say as he moved his hands over my body, grabbing hold of my breasts roughly, pinching my nipples between his fingers and pulling them away from my body then shaking my breasts with them.

"Come on bitch, nearly there, take it all."

"Oh God!" I gasped raising myself up again then forcing myself down. As his full length entered me i threw my head back and came hard.

He gave me a couple of seconds to come back down before he slapped one of my breasts hard "Get moving slut, come on" so saying he slapped the other one.

I raised myself up again and started riding him, i felt so full of cock, feeling every ridge and vein as i moved my body up and down on his amazing manhood. My nipples were in agony as he pinched and pulled them brutally, whilst grunting away and calling me every name he could think of.

"Your pussy feels great bitch, it feels so tight around my cock, your pathetic excuse for a husband must be tiny and a faggot not to keep a tighter reign on you." He gasped, then a few more grunts "You fuck like a fucking pro, i can't believe you took all of me, you wait till i tell my mates at the pub tonight, they'll all want a go at you."

As he said this i came hard again, the thought of being passed around by this man to all his old cronies excited me loads. I had seen them numerous times getting pissed and being noisy in his back garden, they all seemed as though they were made from the same mould as Bert, nasty and dirty looking, with a couple of them looking a bit violent as well.

"You want that bitch?" he asked giving my nipple a particularly hard twist.

I gasped and nodded my head up and down quickly.

He laughed at me "So you want me to bring a friend or to over to your place tomorrow afternoon then?"

I came again, God it was unbelievable the sensations going through me i would have agreed to anything he wanted. What i was turning into, I didn't know, but i wanted to be used and i loved the humiliation of it, Dan didn't even enter my mind when i nodded my head again, letting him know what i wanted.

Laughing he pushed me off his lap and cock and told me to get on my hands and knees. Kneeling behind me, he rammed his cock deep into me again "It's a date then bitch" he laughed again "Make sure you wear something nice"

I was just groaning and gasping as he fucked me hard, then i felt him tense up as he pushed his cock into me as far as he could. I could feel him cumming deep inside me as he grunted more obscenities at me and then he collapsed over my back breathing heavily.

We stayed in that position for a couple of minutes with his cock shrinking slowly inside of me, my arms were shaking as i was having trouble supporting his weight. His breathing slowed down and just when i thought i would collapse under him, he got back up and pulled his cock out of me, his cum started leaking out of me. Remembering my instructions that Dan had to clean me up i tried to hold it in by contracting my pussy muscles, pretty much a lost cause after the stretching it had received.

I turned and looked at him staring at my used body on his kitchen floor, as though he couldn't believe what had happened, i knew i couldn't. He bent down and picked up my housecoat tossing it towards me.

"Go back to hubby bitch and don't forget about tomorrow" he snarled at me before turning towards the fridge to get himself another beer. I shakily stood up and put my housecoat on still trying to hold his cum inside of me for Dan to savor when i got in.

He didn't turn round as i walked out of the kitchen and went out through his front door, thankfully there was no-one about as i quickly went back to my house. Dan who had been watching for me to come back opened the door before i reached it.

I quickly walked inside ignoring his questions about what had happened. When he shut the door i pointed down at the floor in the hallway. "Lie down on you back" i snapped at him

When he had complied i took off my housecoat and pointed at my leaking pussy "I hope you like this, because its going to be a regular diet for you from now on"

Looking down at his eager face was all the answer i needed. I squatted down over his head then mashed my pussy over his face, wriggling a lot so that his face was smeared with my juices and Bert's Cum.

"He hates you, you know" I teased "and look at you licking his cum out of me"

Dan was groaning and licking my pussy in a frenzy as i continued "He thinks you're a faggot and a wanker, looking at you enjoying the taste of his cum i agree with him." I turned my head and saw that Dan had released his cock and was wanking himself off, i laughed.

"He fucked me hard with his huge cock and i loved it" I sneered "And guess what he's coming over tomorrow with a friend to fuck me again."

I felt him convulse under me as he came, after mashing my pussy down on his face once more i stood up and put my housecoat back on.

"Get yourself sorted" I said to him "Don't forget your instructions. Go and thank the nice man for fucking me good"

A look of fear came to Dan's face, I knew he was scared of Bert, but didn't realize how much.

"Do i have to?" He whined

After all i had just been through, i snapped at him "Yes you fucking do, if you want me to come near you again. Now go and do it." I turned away from him and headed up the stairs calling over my shoulder "And bring me a glass of wine up when you get back, i'm going to take a bath again."

Dismissing him i walked into the bathroom and started to run another bath, when i heard him go out the front door though i ran into the spare bedroom so i could look through the front window and watch what happened.

I saw him making his way slowly to Bert's front door, after a small hesitation he raised his hand and knocked. When the door opened I could just see Bert in the doorway he looked surprised to find my husband waiting there. I saw him snap something at Dan and then he started to laugh when Dan said something back, he then shoved Dan quite hard backwards making him fall over backwards onto the path. Before turning round i saw him spit in Dan's face then still laughing and went back inside and shut the door.

I smiled to myself and headed back into the bathroom.

12