Controller Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook myself from the shocked stupor. "Sorry, Eli! Of course. I'd love to go. I think it would be a blast."

The smile returned to Eli's face. "We can leave Saturday morning. I'll drive. Sounds fantastic. They're going to premier some games for the newest Xbox."

Finding Eli's excitement contagious, I grinned and tried to recall what I'd seen of the convention. "I hear the panels are kickass too. The latest Hobbit previews should be cool to see."

Eli chuckled. "You don't even know the name of the latest one. Admit it."

"I admit nothing, but I'll be ready."

#

"Come on, Nate. I'm starved! Let's grab some food before you drag me into another panel discussion," said Eli.

I spun and danced backward just in front of Eli. "Oh come on. Fess up, you're as big of a fan geek as I am. You loved the FX panel. You asked more questions than anyone else."

Eli swatted my shoulder and spun me around. "Okay, okay,' he said, "I'll agree with you, if you'll let me eat."

I chuckled and dropped back beside Eli. "Okay, whimp. You can't stop for chili dogs when we're killing trolls."

"Whatever. Feed me!"

A little bit later, we both had a styrofoam plate filled with food truck eats. We found a place to sit after a few minutes and took over the table. Seconds later we were digging into the dogs with gusto.

A little surprised at how much I'd enjoyed being with Eli, I'd discovered he was smart and kept me laughing. We had a lot of common interests, beyond gaming. He seemed to be having a good time too, if his non-stop chatter and enthusiasm was any indication.

Eli bumped me with his elbow. "Hey Nate, look. That looks like that dumbass from from Duck Dynasty."

I glanced over and snickered at the convention goer. It was obviously not a costume, the guy would have fit into the cast with his huge beard and camo clothing. We both cracked up once he'd moved out of sight. It became a game between the two of us to point out the most elaborate cosplay folks as they made their way past our seat.

During the time we watched there was a very unhulky Hulk, a Wonder Woman that could have been a hooker, and a cheap one at that, and more Power Rangers than you could imagine walked past.

Eli stuffed the last of the super Chicago mega dog into his mouth and gulped it down. "Okay, I'm refueled. Where's the program? We need to see what panels or previews we've missed."

"I have it. Let's go." I pulled out my phone and flipped through the list events I thought we might like.

"There's one in 30 minutes, on the other side of the building. I think it'll be good."

"Well, hell. What are we waiting on?" asked Eli.

#

The day had been a total success. Eli had insisted we go to a restaurant for dinner, and he paid. We were still talking about the convention as we stepped off the elevator and headed to our rooms.

"I'm telling you. That new Xbox is kick ass," said Eli.

"There're no good games yet. It's not worth the money."

"Yeah, yeah. They say that every time a new system comes out."

We stopped in front of my door, and Eli grinned at me. "Thanks for going today. I had a great time."

"Me too. It was a blast."

"Good." Eli rose on his toes and gave me a soft kiss. "Night, Nathan."

I was unable to do anything but nod as he walked down the hallway.

#

Lying in bed, I struggled to sort out what had happened. I touched the spot where Eli's kiss had landed. The whole thing had been so natural, so sweet and tender. My emotions were in tatters and I couldn't bring them together.

I've been working through my attraction to Jamie since I'd walked into the computer store and he'd helped me. Jamie is with Michael. I tell myself this over and over. So why do I get hard every time I see Jamie? One smile from him and my stomach fills with butterflies. Jamie's so handsome. So exotic. Every time I'm around him, my heart races and my tongue tangles up like one of those damn fly fishing knots my dad keeps trying to teach me. Eli is cute, a little awkward, but a nice guy. And a great friend. I don't usually go for smaller guys, but he is so sweet. Damn it, this shouldn't be so hard. I want to be with Jamie, and Eli needs someone who fits him.

The hallway door banged open and voices came from the living room. I realized it was Michael and Jamie. With a little guilt, I crept to the door to indulge myself in a round of voyeurism. I pressed my ear against the door and listened.

"Come on, suck it. You know you want it, bitch."

"Stop it, Michael. You'll wake someone up. You're drunk."

"Come on, suck me. I just want to get off so I can sleep."

The sound of scuffling filtered into my ears and was punctuated by Michael's groan.

"That's a good girl. You want my hard cock don't you? Chew on it. Bite through those jeans."

A gasp sounded, and a coarse chuckle echoed through the door. There was more noise of a struggle and then the sound of a zipper. More noises drifted through the door that I tried to categorize. Loud gagging sounded from outside my door.

He's forcing Jamie! I grabbed the door, ready to try and help Jamie.

"Come on, Michael. You know I love your dick, and a little rough is good. Not quite so hard though, babe."

My stomach roiled at the words, not sure what to think. I closed my door with a faint click. I should have gone to bed and covered my head so I couldn't hear more. But that didn't happen. The sounds coming through the door left me clinging to its cold flat surface.

Michael moaned again, and a wet sound filtered to my ears. The rhythmic thrusting built, and I imagined Jamie on his knees with Michael thrusting into his mouth.

"That's nice, baby. Oh, fuck. I'm so close."

The sounds shimmered around me, filling me. With what, I couldn't say. I'm eighteen, I can't control the primal side of myself most of the time. I was hard as a rock. A lot less than the sounds of someone getting head a few feet away could leave me in that condition. Guilt flooded me at how my body betrayed me. The guy I had fallen for had a dick in his face, and I popped a damn boner. The swirl of guilt, anguish and stimulation thickened when I realized Michael had sped up.

Then, the nightmare reached its end.

"Ah, fuck. Yeah, Swallow my cum," screamed Michael.

The images playing through my mind were over whelming. This wasn't sexy. It wasn't hot. My heart was breaking at the betray of my unspoken love.

I stumbled away from the door and made my way back to bed. I fell across the mattress and buried my face in the pillow, shoving it tight over my ears. The room narrowed to the soft muffled sound of my heart pounding, and my sobs. Those few minutes were burned into my mind forever. Now, the man I lusted after was tarnished forever.

The tears began, and I couldn't have told you the exact reason. Maybe it was the confirmation I'd lost Jamie, the man I'd actually never had.; or the sound of sex that I still wasn't certain I'd call consensual and my decision to do nothing; or was it simply the destruction of my first crush.

I curled into a ball and stared into the stygian darkness filling my room, as the tears rolled down my face onto my pillow, each a fragment of my shattered heart.

12