Controlling Bobbi Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,289 Followers

We had a good time in the shower, but I was done for the night. Tomorrow was another day.

Bobbi

When I woke the next morning, I half expected Ryan to come in, but he didn't. Maybe he was starting to tire of his game and would release me soon. I still felt stretched and a bit tender in my back passage, and as I walked around getting dressed, I realized that I felt uncomfortably empty back there. I went to the bathroom, lubed the plug and slipped it into place. Perfect. Damn you Ryan!

At lunch time I couldn't resist going for a walk and found myself heading for the store on 8th Street. The instant I went through the door, my nipples took on a life of their own. Suddenly, I felt them stand at attention. I looked down and could clearly see them poking lewdly through my bra and blouse. I thought about covering them or leaving, but for some reason I could not get myself to do either of those things. As I was preoccupied with this dilemma, the owner rushed over to greet me.

"Well, well. Welcome back little lady" He said as his eyes devoured my chest. "How did that plug work out for you? Do you have it in Today?"

'It worked out just fine, and yes I do have it in right now" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

His eyes widened and he smiled broadly.

"So what can I help you with Today?" he sneered. "Need a bigger one?"

"No thanks. This one is fine.' I blurted again. "I need to get a G spot vibrator so my teenage lover can teach me how to squirt"

I couldn't believe I had said those words, and by the look on his face, I could tell that he couldn't either.

"It will be a pleasure to show you what I have in stock" He said recovering quickly. "Did you have any specific type in mind?" He smiled as he led me to the back of the store.

"Not really. Do you have any suggestions?"

This was insane. What was I doing? This guy was going to think I wanted him to fuck me or something. As we walked, I could feel my nipples poking through my clothing. I knew they were quite noticeable, but could not bring myself to cover them up. It was quite secluded at the back of the store. When we got there, he turned to me and stared at my breasts and started to reach toward them.

"NO. DON'T" I said firmly.

"OK then" he responded, dropping his hands and moving to the rack in front of us. "Here's a couple that will really do the trick. I suggest either the penis shaped one with the bend, or this wand with the bulb on the end. Do you like your pussy to feel full or do you just want to stimulate the spot?"

"I don't really know what I want." I said

He took a large bent penis off the rack and told me to hold out my hand. He then turned it on and held on to the back of my hand as he started rubbing the vibrator up and down my palm. He looked at me and smiled.

"You strike me as the kind of girl who likes them big. Imagine how this big boy will feel sliding in and tickling your G-spot" he drooled. "If you like you could hike up your skirt and we could test drive it right here."

I was starting to get excited by this lewd scenario. I needed to get out of here and fast. I quickly grabbed a package with the vibrator he had suggested and headed for the cash.

"This one will do fine" I said. "I have to hurry to get back to work on time"

Once again, the afternoon dragged on. At least my nipples had returned to normal after I left the store. I felt the excitement filling the pool as I fretted over what I had done, and what Ryan was going to do with that vibrator.

When I got home, a day's worth of horniness washed over me, but there was no Ryan. Just a note.

"Bobbi. I have a project to finish at school, so I will be a couple hours late tonight. I suggest that you get yourself cleaned up. Take a bath, shave, including your pussy, then paint your toes and nails dark red. Select some of your sexiest lingerie to wear and put on those strappy shoes I like so much.

L8r

Ryan"

What a nerve! Who does this kid think he is? I don't want to tart myself up for his pleasure. This stops right here. I am going to sit down and wait until he comes in then I am going to give him a piece of my mind and stop this whole mess. I had no sooner sat down, when the phone rang. I picked it up but, there was nobody there. We never used to get this many crank calls. Now I better start getting ready for Ryan.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,289 Followers
12