Controlling Her

Story Info
Fun times with a sub friend.
1.4k words
3.96
19.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the knock on the door. I went to it, unlocked it, and opened it. She looked nervous, but excited at the same time. I said hello, invited her in, she didn't say a word. Her blonde hair was up in a ponytail, like I'd instructed her to. I directed her down the stairs, told her to wait in the living room. I waited for a few minutes, gave her time to wonder what I was up to, before joining her by the couch.

She'd seated herself, I told her to stand. She did with little hesitation, and gave me her coat. I smiled when I saw the short shirt, exposing her midriff and the yoga pants, also as I'd instructed. I hugged her briefly, and whispered in her ear "I promise you'll enjoy this." and she nodded, but stayed silent.

I told her to come over to the end of the couch, and face it, away from me. I picked up a tie, and tied it around her eyes, and I felt her flinch. I chuckled, knowing how nervous she felt. I told her to take her socks off, that I wanted to see her bare feet. She did as she was told. I picked up another tie, knelt down, and tied her ankles together tightly, but not too tight. I told her "pull your pants down, to your knees and no further." I heard her draw in a breath and she hesitated. I gripped her neck tightly, and said more forcefully "Pull them down, now!" The words were barely out of my mouth before she complied.

I let her stand there, her small panties barely covering her taut ass, firm from training. I brushed her asscheeks with my hands, and she gasped, apparently not expecting that. I told her to lie on the couch, on her stomach, with her hands underneath her body. She lay down, and I got my camera out. I took several pictures of her body, laying there on her stomach, toes pointed, pants down, panties catching the eye, and her smooth skin stirring all kinds of feelings inside me. I put the camera down, went and sat on the table next to her. I told her to put a hand onto her panties and begin playing with herself. She dove right in, her fingers tracing the lips underneath. I reached out and spanked her right cheek, quite hard, causing her to cry out. "Not so fast, take your time," I ordered.

She recovered from the spank, and went back to business, slower this time. I felt my cock stir, watching her pleasure herself. I stood and removed my pants, to free my cock, and sat back down. I told her to switch hands, and to go inside her panties this time. She slowly removed her hand, and I saw her lift her cute butt into the air as she slipped a hand into her panties. "No penetration yet, and don't you dare touch your clit yet." I ordered her. I could see her tracing circles around her lips inside the pink panties. I could smell her pussy getting wet and it was driving me insane wanting to do all kinds of things to her, but I restrained myself.

I told her to put one finger inside her pussy, and she moaned slightly as she did it. I told her to leave it there, and not move at all. I could see the frustration on her face as she obeyed. The seconds ticked by, I made her sit there for over 3 minutes, waiting to see if she would disobey me, but she did not. "Good girl, you can go ahead and start fingering your pussy, but very slowly." she gasped a little as she began sliding her finger in and out of herself. I enjoyed the noise, as I could see her gyrating her hips in rhythm with her strokes. I reached over and spanked her left asscheek, told her to behave, and to slow down. She listened, and did as I said. I let her go for about a minute, and then told her to insert a second finger now. I saw her hips move up again as she pulled the one finger out, and saw the ecstasy on her face as she inserted 2 fingers. Again, I told her to sit and wait, and again, she obeyed.

I told her to take them out, and to give me her hand. She didn't comply right away, so I spanked her ass hard again, leaving a red mark. She jumped, and then gave me her hand. I sucked her juices off her fingers, loving the taste and the smell. Once her fingers were cleaned off, I told her to put her fingers back inside her pussy, and slowly pump them in and out, which she was more than happy to do. I told her to pull them out, and just play with her clit. I saw her entire body shudder as she touched her clit. I asked her "are you going to cum?" and she nodded slightly. I told her "you aren't allowed to cum until I say so, do you understand?" and she nodded again.

As I watched her play with her clit, I decided I needed to get release myself. I dropped my boxers, and grabbed my cock and began to stroke myself. I brought my cockhead to her lips, and told her to kiss it. She didn't, so I slapped her ass again, very hard, and she cried out in what I couldn't decipher as pain or pleasure, and she wrapped her lips over the head of my cock, and I felt her tongue touch it, and begin to dance over it.

I pulled my cock from her mouth, and run my fingers across her face, and told her she was a good girl. I told her to finger her clit harder, but no cumming yet. I slapped my cock against her ass, and continued to stroke myself. The smell of her wetness was intoxicating, and I demanded her hand again, I needed to taste her juices. She gave me her hand immediately this time, and I hungrily licked up her juices again, sucking her fingers deep into my mouth as I jerked my cock. I let go of her hand, told her to switch hands, and use 2 fingers again.

As she started rubbing her clit again, I knew she wouldn't be able to hold on long, but I knew she would until I said she could cum. Her legs were quivering, and I could see her free hand flexing, and her toes were clenching and unclenching. I kneeled down, and told her that she isn't allowed to cum until I say so.

I stood, and picked up the camera again, taking a few pictures of her writhing on the couch, hearing her moan softly, and I knew I had to cum. I put the camera down, and went to the end of the couch. I held my cock near her feet, let my balls touch her feet, and felt her toes grip them as she was clenching, trying to hold off on her own orgasm. I jerked my cock harder and faster, and felt my balls tighten as they prepared to explode. I told her not to cum yet, and she moaned softly in agreement. I pointed my cock at her soft feet, and the first splash of hot cum hit her left sole, covering it. I aimed at the other foot for the next shot, covered that sole as well, used my cockhead to rub it into her skin, feeling the warmth of her feet.

I moved to the middle of the couch, straddled her legs, and kept stroking my cock. I could feel another orgasm coming, and I said to her "now be a good girl and cum for me!" She sighed in relief as she let herself cum, and I spurted another hot load into the crack of her ass, watching the cum drip down into her panties, where her fingers were causing her whole body to wrack in pleasure.

Her gyrations eventually ceased, and I could see the sweat on her face, and the glow of her orgasm fading. I stood, and told her not to move. I untied her ankles, put her socks back on her cum covered feet, and put her shoes on her. I told her to stand, and she did. I told her to pull her pants back up, and she obeyed. I took the blindfold off of her, hugged her, and told her she was a good girl.

Then I said "Same time next week, you had better be here." And she nodded, and didn't say a word.