Controlling Indian Wife

Story Info
Indian wife desire to cuckold a hubby.
1.2k words
161.4k
75
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prjs2014
prjs2014
200 Followers

We got married almost 5 years back. I am 32, IT professional who enjoy computer programming and working on Computers. My wife, Hina works in recruitment and is more of a people person as compared to me. To start with ours was a traditional marriage, after which we settled in London. She was just a house wife a couple of years but then got bored being at home so started her career. She also convinced me to delay having kids so she can work on her career.

Over last few years, she developed from junior recruitment consultant to senior sales for a IT recruitment firm. She even managed to put my CV in front of some big Companies. I was enjoying my work as programmer. Although, I still earned more than her, she had more social life style with client meetings, travel and entertainment. Mine was standard 9 to 5 job, working with computers.

Our sex life has always been active. But nothing out of ordinary. It all depended on her mood and desire, as with most marriages after few years. I was always ready for sex and she knew it was her choice to decide date or time. Recently, she has started to wear short skirts while going out for evening client entertainment, which she always called meetings. Once I bought up this topic of her late evenings and impact on our marriage life. She got upset about this, thinking I am trying to restrict her career. There was no sex for over a month and soon I realised not to upset her. This made her more confident and now she was trying tight shirts, short dress and deep cut tops. And while making sex, she brought out subject of her dressing sexy to meet clients. I always enjoyed watching her in a sexy dress, in the heat of moment I told her how much I love when she is dressed sexy and others are admiring her. She pushed the boundaries and told me how clients love to feel her up, dance with her, buy her drinks and sometime try to kiss her. She was constantly watching my face for reaction, I was getting aroused by just thinking about some high-end client playing with my wife in a bar. That night we had great sex but it was beginning of a new chapter in our relationship.

Next day, I got a text from her saying she will be late as she has an important discussion with a client. She asked me to cook some dinner and make sure kitchen is clean when she gets back. She also put in to keep the bath ready as she wants a relaxing time when she was back. I felt somehow humiliated but wanted to do my best to please her. I did the cooking and cleaned up the kitchen to best, and kept the bath running in time for her arrival. She got back on time and gave me a hug and told me I was being a good boy.

During dinner she told me one of her top client want to visit us and try proper Indian dinner. I told her she can take him to one of the many up market Indian restaurants in London. However, she told me he is insisting on trying traditional Indian meal at home. I had to agree to allow her to invite Clive. Next Friday, I came home early to help my wife prepare meal for Clive. When I got home, she had already cleaned the home. She gave me some instruction regarding what she needed done in Kitchen. After helping me with some cooking, she went to have a shower and get ready for Clive to arrive. She came out in a short dress, shoulder less, above her knee and tightly fitted on her boobs. She even had high heels on to give perfect impression. I was shocked to see my wife put so much effort in meeting someone. I got changed myself and soon Clive arrived with a bottle of nice wine and some flowers. He is a 6' tall, broad, strong guy and was very confident. He gave Hina kiss on both chicks and a warm hug. Soon we were enjoying wine with onion bhajis.

Clive was very complimentary towards Hina about what she was wearing and how well she had decorated the house. During dinner she kissed her hands twice to show his appreciation for food, which was actually prepared by me. They both were indulgent in small talks and mostly ignored my presence in the house. After dinner, Clive suggested more wine, music and some dance. Even Hina was not prepared for this, I tried to protest but in vain. Clive had Hina in his arms and he was already feeling up her back, shoulders and neck. He kept giving me glance while dancing, almost making a point. When he went upstairs to washroom, I told Hina that it's time to ask him to leave as it was getting late. Hina got very defensive and told me not to upset Clive and that she was enjoying his company. She told me not to ruin it for her, else I will be sleeping on sofa for rest of the year.

When Clive was back, he continued where he left only more aggressive. He suggested to Hina to change to her nightie, he even pointed to change to one behind door in washroom. He must have noticed that when he was using it upstairs. Hina was also not prepared for it and shy to come out wearing sexy black nightie which can hardly hide her figure. Clive mentioned he will be offended if she don't, as he just want her to feel relaxed. They both looked at me and Clive said surely I won't have a problem. Not that I had a choice. When Hina was leaving to get changed, Clive shouted from back - make sure you take off inner wear to be fully relaxed. When she left, he told me how he wanted to watch my sexy wife in that short nighty.

Hina came out and she looked like a goddess. Clive enjoyed the view, boobs, nipples were visible through the material and shape of her ass. Clive again went for hug and felt her full body up-close. Next he asked me to pour another glass of wine for both of them, while he sat down and got Hina to sit in his lap.

When I got back with glass of wine in each hand, he was holding Hina tight and kissing her neck. He asked me to sit and watch while he pleasures my wife. Hina told me to not offend Clive and make sure I am at best of my behaviour. This encouraged Clive and he groped her boobs while lifting her nightly. Soon they were naked on my sofa and Clive was pushing his big white dick inside the brown pussy of my Indian wife. He even enjoyed making me watch the whole thing and gave running commentary on how he was doing an Indian wife.

Clive left immediately after the sex session. Hina came to me and gave me a long hug. She said she was proud of me and asked me to lick her pussy to get a good feel of her juices.

prjs2014
prjs2014
200 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lacking detailed ending

Good story until the last part. More detail of him seducing the wife, what did he say as he was taking the wife in from of her husband. What was the hubby thinking as the client was shooting his load inside the wife. Was there a fear of impregnation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fetish.

More stories than people doing it, stupid.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress Indian housewife becomes mistress to a guest.in Loving Wives
Indian Wife and Her College Friend Indian wife fucks college buddy in front of husband.in Loving Wives
Indian Wife and Office Outing Indian wife is seduced by husband's boss.in Loving Wives
My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 01 Indian wife has sex with boss to save husband from trouble.in Loving Wives
Indian Wife & Boss Wife seduced by her boss.in Loving Wives
More Stories