Controlling Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers

It was around noon and she was now downstairs, in the kitchen in a loose denim skirt and polo shirt as she prepared a sandwich for Patrick, still anchored in the den as the final round of the Open drew to an exciting conclusion.

"Hi mom," Tim said with confidence as he entered the kitchen where his kindly mother had returned after delivering Patrick's meal and was tidying up after.

"I need to be getting out of here soon," the now-forward son explained, walking right up behind Caitlyn in an overt display of dominance and ownership.

"Oh, honey, is it that time already?" Caitlyn whined, sorry the weekend had ended so soon while trying to assume a semblance of normalcy after having committed the worst indiscretion with Tim in his bed only two hours earlier.

"Well, I have a little more time," Tim commented while pressing his body against his mother's as she worked at the counter where the pass-through to the den was situated.

From her position the once-faithful wife could see the back of Patrick's head as he stared intently at the TV screen from the sofa. It was clear where his attention was focused, and Caitlyn felt ignored.

"Tim, don't...really," Caitlyn beckoned quietly when her lustful son pushed his pelvis into her plush bottom, feeling his thick column of hard cock meat against the crack of her ass as he made his intentions clear.

"Your father's right there," she reminded her son, with both easily within view of Patrick, except for his focus remaining on the golf round.

"C'mon, mom, you broke the ice," Tim whispered in her ear while reaching up momentarily to grapple Caitlyn's large, sports bra clad tits. "I just want another taste for the road."

"Tim," Caitlyn admonished her willful son's impertinence.

Even then, she did nothing to stop him from groping her jello-y melons, before dropping his wandering hands to summarily lift her loose skirt over her ass and press Caitlyn to her elbows on the countertop.

"Quiet mom...dad," Tim took his turn to rebuke his protesting mother. "Remember?"

"Ohh, Tim, this is dangerous," Caitlyn replied nervously.

With eyes wide, the brash college senior's mother yielded when her imperious son's palm inquisitively cupped her mound over her plain white cotton panties, gliding once or twice over the puffy seam of her pussy to test her readiness for another round of illicit fucking.

"Un-huh, I thought as much," he murmured after sensing the warmth emanating from Caitlyn's blossoming slit.

Without further regard for her meek remonstrations, Tim gripped his pliant mother's functional panties at the waistband and dropped them to her knees.

"You started this," the demanding youth softly reminded the uneasy woman, even though she truly wasn't responsible for the nefarious act of fucking her son in his bed that morning.

Kicking Caitlyn's long, slender stems apart with his foot, Tim left his devoted mother erotically positioned for the reintroduction of his persuasive fuck tool, with her delicate undies stretched between her legs.

"Awhhh...Tim, nooo," she called uselessly one last time without conviction, ready to take his magnificent cock for the second time in only hours.

Discerning the fat head of Tim's insistent cock slide along the moist opening of her ruffled labia to slicken the tip with her increasing lubricant, Caitlyn anxiously prepared to receive her forceful son's fervent shaft into the depths of her previously taboo fuck sleeve.

"Yesssss...sooo nice," Tim sighed in his relenting mother's ear.

The expansive knob of his burrowing cock punched through the unresisting gateway to her hallowed channel readily, followed by inch after inch of his meaty pole until he was buried fully in Caitlyn's luxuriously silken cunt.

With Tim's tremendous staff totally ensconced in the velvety confines of her matronly cunt, Caitlyn could do nothing but enjoy its presence, melting into the countertop as her son nestled his pelvis snuggly against her ripe ass cheeks to relish the feel of their perverse union.

"Unnh, that is nice, baby," Caitlyn agreed easily as the fullness of her well-hung son filled her in a way Patrick never could, "but go slow, and be quiet."

With the veil of incestuous sex with Tim torn away, Caitlyn wisely concerned herself more with her husband lounging in full sight of the immoral pair absorbed by golf than she did the fact their 21-year-old son had his cock firmly planted in her pussy ready to ride her to another shameful orgasm.

Tim wiggled his hips but stayed pressed tightly against his mother's plump bottom, admiring the soft interior of her sumptuous cock sleeve, and seeking to delve just an inch more into her sultry twat.

"Ohhh, there, that's it Tim," Caitlyn said almost imperceptibly so Patrick was none the wiser as Tim reared back to plow easily but deliberately into her embracing fuck sheath a second time.

"Jeez, you really are thick," she sighed under her breath and then went silent, with her breathing supplanting her unsteady voice.

Tim gripped his mother's flared hips to initiate a regular, meticulous and highly-effective fucking motion, sliding into Caitlyn's upturned pussy as she in turn developed a definitive push against his hips each time he bottomed out in her palpitating snatch.

"Un...unh, ohhh, wow," Caitlyn's quivering lips released a gasp of satisfaction at her resilient son's measured approach, inadvertently drawing Patrick's attention.

"What's that?" her golf-obsessed husband called over his shoulder. "You say something, Caity?"

Shaken by his question and laboring under the relentless onslaught of her purposeful son's undaunted plundering of her over-heated, soaking wet fuck hole, Caitlyn cleverly managed to cover her tracks.

"Oh, I was just...um...commenting on the young man's impressive stroke," she puffed while staring glazed-eyed at the golf pro on the screen sinking a putt.

"One of the best around," Patrick agreed, having no idea to what else his wife could be referring.

"Yes, he really buried that one...ahh...in the hole," Caitlyn sighed, almost giggling at her witty bon mot, with even Tim lightly slapping her fleshy white ass in recognition of her play on words.

"He's an up and comer," her husband replied as he turned his attention back to the round.

"Uhh, he sure is," his stammering wife returned to the awe-inspiring sensation of her son ceaselessly piercing his broad 7" lance into the fiery cauldron of her boiling fuck chamber.

"Shhhhh, mom, I'm almost there," Tim whispered in Caitlyn's ear.

Discreetly, the robust young man ramped up his pace to pummel his consigned mother's cunt without so much as the sound of the slap of his pelvis hitting her round bottom accompanying the intense fucking.

Tim stared over his mother's bent form through the pass-through at his father, sitting unaware only five feet away as his unfaithful wife and athletic son neared the point of teeth-rattling orgasms after fucking in his presence for the past ten minutes.

'Unn...,' Tim held his grunt in the back of his throat as he finally pulled his hips tight against Caitlyn's resilient ass and stopped cold, spilling a copious flood of viscous, potent seed into his prostrate mother.

The power of each burst signaled to Caitlyn her pleased son's climax, with the warmth of the incestuous jism filling her womb triggering her own.

'Munnnh,' the shuddering mother clenched her jaw painfully to prevent herself from calling out her ecstasy.

Sweaty and gratified, Tim rested in place behind Caitlyn as the remnants of his virile semen drained from his emptying balls into his beloved mother's amenable cunt.

A moment later he withdrew with a barely audible 'plop,' leaving a streaming rivulet of his creamy cum dripping from the gaping hole of his subdued mother's pussy.

Without delay or the decorum to languish after his release, Tim readied himself to return to the university.

"Well, I'm off," Tim informed Caitlyn as he zipped his pants.

Indecently, he took a last look at his frazzled mother's soiled cunt and glorious perspiring backside as she bent to raise her panties up to hold in his essence until she could get to the bathroom.

"Bye dad," the smirking youth called to his distracted father, leaving the ignorant older man with a subtle hint of his expectations for the following weekend.

"I plan on making it again next week,' he promised seemingly innocuously, but with hidden meaning. "I'm hoping you'll get a chance to see me with mom."

END CHAPTER

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers