Controlling Racheal

Story Info
She got way more than a renovation.
2.5k words
4
65.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron was a brilliant, young, and very wealthy man. Most of his wealth accumulated from his fathers programming and technology companies. He stood six feet tall, dark hair, and flawless blue eyes. He was a born leader, with the ambition to control; in his business and his personal lives. It's this ambition that brings us to a small home on the outskirts of Saskatoon. The average was owned by a woman named Racheal Kirkland.

She lived an average life, and was the youngest manager of the Scotiabank in Saskatoon. Her body was that of an angel, five foot ten, slender, long blonde hair, with a little curl, and a sexy pair of legs. She was the woman of any mans dreams, and unfortunately, this man was Aaron. Over the last few years, she has done renovations on her home, fixing the bathrooms, kitchen, and redoing walls in her bedroom and living room. The company, J&L contracting did all the work, and she was impressed with everything they did. Little to her knowledge, Aaron owned J&L contracting, and even if she knew, what did it matter?

On this particular job, Aaron was working with the crew, getting the job done, just like he's done a hundred times before, but this time, he found the woman of his fantasies. While Racheal left town to her mothers while the work was done, the house was left completely empty. Aaron saw the opportunity, so he went home for some supplies.

At just after 2 in the morning, Aaron arrived at Racheal's house, with a bunch of pinhole cameras, microphones, hidden auto locks, and the equipment to make secret compartments all over the house. He drilled small holes in the corner of the bedrooms and bathrooms, living room, and kitchen. With these, he could at all times see and hear exactly what she was doing in her house. He placed the auto locking systems in the doorways, so that when the door is closed, he could lock them remotely. He did every door in the house, even the one leading to the basement. Finally, he spent the time to make hidden compartments all over the house, 1 in her bedroom, in the bathroom, and a few scattered around the basement. Aaron had a plan to control Racheal, and he intended to see it through. In the compartment in her bedroom, he placed a slutty red nurse outfit, with a short skirt, and very low cut top, to show off her amazing breasts. In the bathroom, he placed a mid sized vibrating dildo, and a chastity belt. In the basement, he hid various photoshopped photos of her family, and other blackmail type products in the hidden compartments. Lastly, Aaron hacked her computer, microwave, oven, television, and every other electronic on the property.

Over the course of 2 weeks, Aaron materialized his plan on Racheals house. She arrived back home, amazed by the work of the contractors, and that was the last she contracted them.

For a few months, Aaron came home to his home, and went to the computer, where the program's he implemented in Racheals house were there on screen. He watched her in the shower, talk on the phone, go to bed, he watched everything, waiting for the perfect weekend. Finally, on a late July Thursday, he heard what he wanted to hear, that she's spending the whole weekend to herself, and nobody can bother her at home. Perfect, the plan begins to start. Aaron left his main computer, and went to his hidden hacking system underneath the stairs, behind a hidden door.

Friday at 5, Racheal came home from work, opened a bottle of wine, and changed into sweats and a tank top, and sat on the couch. And then it began.

First thing that happened was she was watching television, and it went black. Text appeared on the screen saying "you are now mine". Racheal started to panic, and picked up her phone to call the police. No service. Aaron placed a remote jammer in the wall, so now she has no service. The hardline was cut too, making contacting someone impossible. She went to the front door, and tried opening it; locked shut. She tried the back door, Windows, and even the cellar exit, to no avail. She walked back to the television, and the words changed to "I want you to go downstairs". She complied, completely terrified. When Racheal reached the bottom of the stairs, a compartment right in front of her opened. In it were pictures of her family tied up, with guns to their heads. The television made a noise, and she went back upstairs to see what it says. The television wrote "if you want your family to live, you will do exactly as I ask". Frustrated and afraid, she wondered what the person on the other side of the television would want her to do, in order to save her family. More importantly, what did she do to deserve this? The television ordered her to go to her room, her heart racing, wondering what she needed to do. The compartment just in front of her bed on the wall opened up, and she saw the skimpy outfit, and was disgusted. The television mad a small ding, and it wrote "you have 10 minutes to shower, and put on the outfit, or your brother dies".

10 minutes later, completely resistant, Racheal finished showering, and had the outfit on. Although someone was completed taking advantage of her, it was still a little erotic to see herself like this. Back to the television she went, and it said "good, now we shall see what sort of slut you are, go to the bathroom". Moments later, she found the vibrator and chastity belt. The television said "you have 10 minutes to put the dildo in your pussy, and lock the chastity belt over top". She protested, screaming at the television. A video of a hand holding a gun shot in front of what looked like her fathers face. "Fuck", she screamed, as she started getting the dildo lubed and inserted. She took a deep breath as the slipped the chastity belt over her waist, and it automatically tightened itself onto her, pushing the dildo deep inside of her, and letting no access to her most sensitive areas. The television dinged, and she waddled back to the living room. It wrote "you are most vulnerable in this position, I control you".

Suddenly, the dildo started vibrating inside of her, almost bringing Racheal to her knees. Then, an intense vibration started on her clit, and Racheal jumped, falling onto the couch. It felt so good. Just then, it stopped just as soon as it began. As she laid there, the vibrations started again, bringing her closer and closer to release, and right before she had a mind blowing orgasm, the vibrations stopped. Racheals eyes widened, more frustrated than she'd ever been. Looking back st the television screen, it wrote "that was quite sexy, but we aren't done yet". Once again, Racheals vagina was woken up with intense vibrations, while she lay almost paralyzed on the couch. Once again, she was on the edge, teetering on the brink of orgasmic bliss, when the vibrations stopped. This went on for what seemed like an eternity for Racheal, losing count of the edges at 15.

And hour later, the vibrator stopped, and didn't start back up again. Racheal was in a state of denial, wanting to do anything to have release. She begged the television, and it came to life, saying "anything hey? Go downstairs". Racheal walked her shaky legs down the stairs, and the door locked, not allowing her to come back up. She walked over to the couch and television downstairs, and the text said "In the compartment I'm about to open is a blindfold, and restraints. You are to head to the back bedroom, where you will restrain your legs to the bed legs, put on the blindfold, and I will lock you into the final restraints remotely". Still frightened for her families sake, she complied, and grab the supplies, and headed to the bedroom. After some struggle, she finally got her legs restrained, got the blindfold on, and the hand restraints locked to her wrists. She laid there, completely helpless, while the vibrator jumped to life. Once again, it edged her over and over, working her pussy to a dripping wet mess. After 5 edges, it stopped, and the television blurted out, "you're done for tonight, see you in the morning". Racheal fell into a very deep, frustrated sleep.

The next morning, she woke up, but there was a different feeling by her sex, wiggling around she tried to find out what it was. After some thinking, she realized that the chastity belt was different, there was a different dildo in her pussy, and something dug deep into her ass. There was also a different feeling on her clit, yet she couldn't find out what it was. She also could tell that her nurse outfit was replaced with a bra, and there was a weird feeling in the padding, although she couldn't think of what it was either. Still blindfolded, a speaker beside her started to go off. "Welcome to day two, you probably have noticed I let your pussy air out, and replaced it with a different dildo, and maybe you noticed the metal dildo in your ass. And maybe you noticed your new bra. Well today is going to be a long day, so first off, you need to eat, and get your energy! Go upstairs, make yourself a breakfast, and meet me down here in an hour in this position". Suddenly, the restraints unlocked, and so did the door. Furious, she went upstairs to eat, and have a large glass of water.

After eating, she refused to go back downstairs, and sat on the couch in front of the television. It was exactly 1 hour and 5 minutes before she was released, and the television wrote "since you aren't ready for me, you will get a punishment". Soon enough, a 10 second jolt of electricity ran up her ass into her cunt. Racheal curled into a ball, and began to weep in pain. When the shock was finished, the television wrote "you have 10 minutes to get ready downstairs, or that becomes a 5 minute long shock". Panicked, she hurriedly went downstairs, and got into the same position as last night, with the larger dildos making her more and more aroused. After 8 minutes, she was restrained and blindfolded. The speaker started talking again, it said "good work, it only takes a little punishment to get a response. Now enjoy the next 3 hours".

The chastity belt was a different one, which sucked her clit into a little plastic tube, where a plastic tongue licked the tip of the clit. It also vibrated it, providing the greatest feeling Racheal has ever felt. The dildo started retraction and extending, pushing deep into her vagina, just like her ex used to, yet a lot deeper, not to mention, it vibrates too. The anal dildo can shock or vibrate, extend or contract, and grow big or small. Right now it's at 40% length, but still big enough for Racheal. Her new bra could shock, vibrate, bite, roll, or lick her nipples, providing amazing stimulation.

All of a sudden, the vibration of her clit and nipples began, while the 2 plugs began moving in and out nice and slow. Then it stopped, on and on, it went, turning her on, but never bring her to the edge. After 3 hours of teasing, everything stopped, and she cried out in frustration once again. Racheal fell asleep, getting exhausted from the constant teasing. When she woke up, it was 6 at night, and she could smell food. Someone was cooking in her house. A short while later, someone walked slowly down the stairs and made their way to the bedroom. Racheal, still blindfolded struggled, and got nowhere. She heard the same voice from the speaker in real life. He softly said here, you need the energy, and fed her a seared steak and potatoes. When she was done, he gagged her, and turned on the bra and belt, taking her to the edge of orgasm, and holding her there for a minute without going over, and did it again, and again 20 times. After the 20th time, Aaron pulled the gag out, and she begged him to let her orgasm, so needy and slutty. The only word he said, was "ok".

She felt him slide the belt off, pull out the dildo in her pussy and ass, and ran his soft hand over her slit. As it came over her mound, she shivered, as if on an edge still. He walked out of the room for a moment, and came right back. She felt a large head enter her pussy, but it wasn't real, it was plastic, and it was fixed tightly against her gspot. Aaron removed the ball gag from her mouth, and relaxed it with a ring gag. Racheal knew her mouth was about to be fucked; and so it did. He entered her mouth deep and fast into her throat, and she gagged, soon enough he pulled out. An extremely light vibration was felt in the walls of her pussy, the vibrator was turned on really low. Just enough to start building arousal. Aaron fucked her mouth hard, while she started moaning, getting close to orgasm. After 6 minutes, Aaron came down her throat, and she swallowed it all. The vibrations in her gspot get amazing, bringing her right to the edge, and the vibrating went even slower, holding her on the edge for a mind numbing 3 minutes before she toppled over the edge. The vibrator and nipple vibrators went into overdrive, making Racheal squirt all over the bed, having a body shaking orgasm for well over a minute. When the convulsions stopped, the vibrator came back on high, leading her into a more powerful orgasm than the last. The relentless vibrator kept going until Racheal had the biggest 6 orgasms of her life. When finally finished, she passed out of exhaustion for 18 long hours.

In the time she was out, Aaron completely removed all of his locks, compartments, and all of the hacked programming. He left the cameras, just because he loved her body. When she woke up, Racheal was in her bed, with nothing more than her personal dildo on the nightstand. She walked through the house, and none of the compartment were around, the television was on, and all seemed to be fine.

Racheal went upstairs, took hold of her pink vibrating dildo, and brought herself to orgasm once again... Leaving the bed wet, she wore her thong and bra to the kitchen, and she heard the doorbell ring. Was that all a dream she wondered? She looked through the peephole, and her whole family stood outside. Her mind raced, she went upstairs and changed before she let the family in. Racheal will never have an orgasm like the ones Aaron gave her, yet she will never determine if it was a dream or manipulative reality.