Controlling Sara

Story Info
He uses mind control to live out wife watching fantasy
8.9k words
4.49
119.3k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
861 Followers

My name is Joe; I am 50 years old and have a wife Sara the same age. A few months ago my life changed like you wouldn't believe.

Here goes.

I am a builder, and I was in town one day looking to call into the Architects office to discuss the drawings for the extension I had won the contract to build. As I walked down the street, there was a small child playing excitedly on the pavement. I didn't pay much attention to her, but I should have, because she was just about to change my life.

As I neared the point the little girl and another child (and I assume her brother) were playing, teasing each other and play fighting, the boy made a grab for her which made her shriek and try to run away from him.

She ran straight out into the road. It's funny how people say things happen in slow motion at times of drama, and before this I thought it was crap to be honest with you, but believe me the awareness I felt of seeing the girl run into the road, the truck bearing down on her seemed to last forever, but even that wasn't the same as the horrified look on her mothers face as the scene played out in front of her.

I am not a hero I tell you now, I simply acted as any man would, I instinctively ran for the little girl and snatched her up a split second before the truck terminated her short life. I cut it that fine that as I dived in front of the truck to pick her up, the truck caught me what was luckily a only a glancing blow.

I say a glancing blow, but it was enough to break my leg, as opposed to killing me I suppose this was a minor contact.

Well to cut a very long story as short as I can, I was in the hospital for 10 days, in traction feeling pretty pissed at missing work, work that as a self employed contractor I couldn't afford. I had had all the visits from the grateful family and enough slaps on the back to cause more damage than the truck, when one day the grandfather of the little girl came to see me.

He looked quite secretive and furtive as he sat by my bed, "I want to repay you for the life of my granddaughter" he said. "Oh look I only did..." was all I could say when he said "listen I know what you are going to say, and I don't care, be quiet and listen. I shut up and thought "humour him, it obviously means a great deal to him"

The old man then changed my life

"I work for the government" he said "We have developed over the last few years, a drug that enables us control those elements of society that are a nuisance, by controlling how they think and act". He handed me a little box, which, when I opened it contained hundreds of little white pills. "If you ever repeat anything I am now going to tell you we will both be in mortal danger. In return for saving my granddaughter I am giving you these pills. These pills when taken by a subject renders them totally susceptible to suggestion and control. Anyone taking these pills can be instructed to act in any fashion you want, and the beauty is, you can then order them to forget anything that occurred as a result of that control"

To say I was sceptical would be an understatement, but the old man's sincerity and intensity made be take him at his word. "Use them wisely and they will bring you what you want from life" he said and promptly left.

I was discharged from the hospital and went home to carry on life as usual, the pills were in my bag but the credence I gave to his story was nil. This meant I delayed in actually trying them out. One day my wife and I were having a bit of a cuddle in the kitchen and I was getting a little horny, and tried to instigate a little action. Sara pushed me away saying "I haven't time for that lover, you'll just have to wait.

"If ever there was a time to test those damn pills it's now" I thought. I went upstairs and searched my bag and found them, put one in my hand and went downstairs. "Ok do you want a cuppa"? I said all friendly "yes please but don't make it too weak like you usually do"

I made the tea and slipped a tablet into it and took it to her, we chatted a little and I waited until she had finished it, then another 10 minutes (as I had been instructed) for it to get into her system. "Ok it's now or never I thought expecting to feel the biggest fool ever when the damn things turned out to be useless.

"Sara come here" I said deliberately curtly to test the water, she did just that, "what do you want Joe" she said "I don't think I want to wait for a bit of a cuddle, do it here and now" I said and waited with bated breath for the inevitable argument, but was amazed when she said "Ok anything you say Joe"

Sara had willingly sucked my cock over the years, but after letting me come in her mouth once right at the very beginning she refused to do it anymore saying she didn't like it.

"Here goes nothing" I thought "Give me a blow job baby" I commanded and was amazed when down she went without a single second's hesitation. She pulled my cock from my trousers and proceeded to suck me off with gusto. As I neared my orgasm a few minutes later I said to her "Now listen girl, you are really horny for my cum and you are really keen for me to cum in your mouth, now finish me off and do it like you really mean it"

Sara sucked like a pro and when I said "Jesus here it comes" I was dumbfounded when, without any coercion she tilted her head back, stuck out her tongue and made me shoot massive amounts of cum onto her tongue and into her mouth. She held my cum that way letting me see it in her mouth, before she pursed her lips and swallowed it all as sexily as she could.

"Oh boy, how am I going to enjoy this" I thought, but I was unsure how to play the situation. I needed to know if the grandfather's claims about making people forget what has happened was true. I commanded her to forget all that had just happened, and told her to revert back to as she was before, she had no recollection of the blow job and she still felt as she did before. To test this out I said "Hey honey, how about a blow job and letting my cum in your mouth" "Look Joe I've told you countless times over the years that I don't like it and I'm not doing it" "and at the risk of repeating myself I've just told you I haven't time"

Over the next few weeks I had the greatest sex life a man could have. I stuck to sex with Sara and didn't use my 'powers' to rape or abuse any other women, although the temptation was massive. I made her a willing accomplice in all the sex we had, but always returned her to her previous state rather than make her a 'slut wife' as I always thought it was sexier that way, being around her as her natural self, yet having no idea what she was getting up to at times.

We sometimes made love rather than had sex in daring places; we played out a 'Brief Encounter' type scene on the steam railway that ran across the local moors. We had a couple of attempts of securing an empty carriage (remember these are old fashioned single room, no corridor carriages) where we acted out or strangers fantasy.

Sometimes it was loving in the respect that I regressed her to when she was a virgin. This was awesome as it wasn't just role-play; she actually WAS in her mind a young timid, shy, virgin about to give herself to me.

One night I turned her into a prostitute. I made her go and stand on a certain street dressed in mini skirt, stockings etc looking soooo fucking hot. However the game was that she didn't go with anyone, that she waited for me to be her customer. However she was told that she did not know me, that I was a total stranger. I also ordered her to be herself, she was Sara, we were having severe financial problems and she had been reduced to prostituting herself as a means of escape, she had to do this completely as her normal self.

On the night in question I duly turned up and approached her on the street, after the negotiations she got in my car and I drove to a dark alley. Imagine the scenario, it was so surreal and massively exciting, here I was watching my own wife whoring herself with a 'stranger' I got to see first hand how the scene would play out, how she would act and what she would do etc, while all the time being the one to fuck her. Unreal man unreal.

Taking her skimpy little panties off, fingering her pussy and fucking that red hot little box with her stocking clad legs round my waist, was awesome. But it was because all the time she knew she was Sara yet thought she was a prostitute for real, I blew my stack. As usual the next morning she knew absolutely nothing about what occurred the previous night and I couldn't take my eyes off the 'dirty little whore' could life get any better?

Other times it get a bit naughty on my part, one day after feeding her the tablet I raped her, she really believed she was being raped by a burglar. I found the experience totally awesome, but after witnessing the distress I caused (even though I eradicated it from her mind totally afterwards) I decided it wasn't what I should be putting my wife through.

The life continued, but was to take a major step up. There was two issues, one for me and one for Sara, which was to escalate the life I was leading.

First me

As the weeks went on, as I was enjoying myself I knew that there was one thing nagging in the back of my mind. Although things were awesome, there was one thing I wanted, and I knew what it was.

For years I had wanted to watch my wife with another man. Going back almost 30 years to my young working life, to a time I worked for a company with a maintenance contract at a local factory. There was a situation where there was many a filing cabinet on the shop floor absolutely packed with girlie mags, which over a couple of years I must have read most. In these mags on the story/confessions/letters pages I came across the genre (if that's what it is) of wife watching. Throughout the ensuing years I have been amazed at how massive a niche this is and how many people share this taste.

However whereas a lot of couples actually turn this into really, for me it has never been an option. Sara would NEVER, and I mean never, contemplate such a 'perversion', I know, I have brought it up in conversation in a way that always sounded like I meant it as an idea for others and certainly not us. Her reaction was always one of disgust, and believe me those stories of wives secretly wanting it to happen, or going from shy wife to slut wife in the process is absolutely not Sara, so forget it!

Although I played around with other 'games' this one started to become a bit obsessive and was taking up most of my thoughts. Once I had decided I just had to experience this, I set to work.

Being a builder I had been part of a self-build scheme and had built my own house to my own specs. The bedroom I had built was massive, as I always had plans to build walk in wardrobes down two sides, but paid work always took up my time. When I put my plans into action I spent long nights and weekends building 'the set' for my fantasy to come true.

I partitioned off down one side of the room and along a width wall. Down the side of the room I built a false wall, creating a three feet wide cubby hole the length of the bedroom, accessible from another bedroom and installed a massive two-way mirror. Along the bottom I put genuine walk-in wardrobes with two way mirrors. This had a false side wall which could be removed, allowing me to walk (creep?) between the two. The work took a few months and it was easy to hide everything from Sara, I just told her she had seen nothing! simple. With my cubby hole carpeted out for silent movement, and the wardrobe doors locked from the inside so I couldn't be suddenly discovered, I was ready.

I positioned the bed up against the wall down the side and just a few feet in from the bottom, so I could be as physically close to the action as possible. The room looked a bit out of place and to be honest anyone taking much notice would think it looked suspicious and 'set up' Because of this I left some building tools and materials around so it looked like it was the only place for the bed to go.

I eagerly awaited the first chance to put my plan into operation, I chose a Saturday night. I gave Sara her first pill, and having worked out they lasted about 4 hours before they started to wear off I gave her another and told her to absolutely make sure that before coming home she must take the second one.

I/we got her ready, she was to wear black stockings and suspenders, tiny lacy black panties with lace tie-ups at the side (believe it or not I'm not a great fan of the thong, and much prefer lacy knickers) and black lacy bra that was very thin and allowed her nipples to show poking through the material. She finished her ensemble with a little black cocktail dress that was probably a bit too short to wear with stockings but I thought with care she could avoid anyone who saw her from seeing them. Black 'strappy' shoes with high heels completed her outfit.

Sara stood in front of me, She was 50 years old, 5ft 1in with bleached blond shoulder length hair (don't they all now?) a slim figure, 34c breasts still pert and a tight black pubic bush covering her 'down there' under her clothes.

I was rock hard.

I also had a dilemma, do I send Sara out there as herself, fully aware of what she was doing, but unable to stop herself, or do I send her out unaware of what is going on. I decided to take a risk and send her out to 'pull' as her natural self.

Sara left the house when the taxi arrived, with specific instructions and orders, she was powerless to resist but I thought I saw a flicker of fear in her eyes. When she had gone I settled down to wait.

Sara was going to a function organized by a local club she belonged to, it was being held at a hotel in the town. There was an itinerary for the evening's proceedings, so I knew what time to expect her home if everything went according to plan.

About half past twelve, I heard a taxi pull up outside the house. I raced through the hall and up the steps in the dark and took up my position to wait. I didn't really expect much and rather pessimistically waited for her to enter the house alone. Imagine that little electric shock of excitement when I heard voices in the hallway.

With the blood racing and pounding in my ears, it took me a moment or two to actually register what I was hearing. There wasn't two voices there was more, I listened intently and in time realised there was three voices other than Sara's all male! "What the fuck did she think she was doing"? A later discussion revealed that as she was trying to follow orders (or acting instinctively as she thought) and pull a man she had selected, she found it impossible to part him from his friends and to cut a long story short she decided that she must bring three home as opposed to none.

This wasn't part of my plan, but what the fuck could I do?

I then heard voices climbing the stairs; Sara had followed orders and insisted they use the bedroom. When they walking into the room I was stunned, she had indeed brought three men home. They were all wearing tuxedoes and looked 'rich' if you know what I mean clean cut, tanned, smart etc. Sara looked astonishing, and she had one man with his hand on her arse trying to kiss her. Just wait a moment we have all night she said, and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

It was then Gary took a box out of his pocket and handed 3 little blue pills round, "take the Viagra boys, I know we won't need it to start, but by the time we need a rest they will have taken effect and will guarantee you are up to the task"

Sara stepped out of the bathroom and stood in the room, "why don't you come here pretty lady and see what we have got for you" Steve said and with that my fantasy commenced.

They all approached Sara and started simultaneously kissing, pawing and groping her. Ricky was kissing her neck from behind and pulled the zip down on her dress. Gary standing in front of her pulled the dress off her shoulders and pushed it down slowly revealing her breasts in her bra, then further down and her suspender belt came into view. By the time her panties we revealed the dress fell to the floor on it's own with a flump sort of noise.

She looked stunning 50 years old and I swear there was no-one of any age, would have looked as pretty, sexy and vulnerable as she did at that moment.

Ricky undid her bra from behind and it joined her dress on the floor. He knelt down and took hold of the laces on either side of her panties and pulled them, this undid them and slowly, very slowly he peeled them down kissing her ass as he did. The other two guys stood in front watching the unveiling intently, her pert breasts stood proudly, nipples erect for them, her flat stomach around which her suspender belt hung , and finally her pussy, tight curls slightly hiding her slit, all fell under their gaze.

Sara was made to keep on her suspenders, stockings and shoes. She was led to the bed and pushed back onto it, her legs splaying open as she did. At this point I was so near to them behind my mirror that I could have touched her pussy myself, I felt sure they could hear my laboured breathing. I gazed between my wife's legs and saw her inner lips already 'flowered open' and she looked soaking wet. I looked at the gorgeous pink folds of her cunt that three complete strangers were about to have.

Ricky and Steve came at her from both sides to get at her tits (Steve's hairy ass was up against the very glass I was looking through) and Gary lowered himself onto his knees on the floor. He stared at her cunt then opened her up further with his index and middle fingers, then leant forward to clasp his mouth to my wife's pink labia. He ran his tongue over her lips, into her cunt, over her clitoris and it drove her wild. After about only five minutes, with two guys quite roughly sucking her tits and her pussy being expertly licked Sara came. She came big time. Her scream of passion went right through me and the feeling of being able to watch this wild abandon from my prim little wife was earth shattering.

When Sara had come the men got a little aggressive and rough. "Okay lady you had yours, time to put out" they pulled her from the bed onto her knees and gathered around her. Gary hooked his hands into her hair and fed her his cock. It was quite impressive and looked about 8 1/2 inches and reasonably thick "Suck it girlie" he commanded.

I watched transfixed as my wife took the hard, throbbing cock into her mouth, her lips stretched round its girth and started to suck. Now and again she would take it all the way out and lick the head and shaft then put as much of it back in her mouth as she could manage. I observed this for a few minutes, when Gary grunted, grabbed her by the ears and came in her mouth. Sara seemed to gag for a few seconds, and then got control; Gary had shot an absolute bucketful into her mouth. However 2-3 big gulps and she had swallowed it all.

He backed off and Steve took his place feeding his bulbous, angry cock head into her mouth, my wife wrapped her hand round the shaft and wanked the cock as she sucked the head, again it took no time for her too bring him off into her mouth, nor did it take very long for Ricky to get in on the action.

Sara stared at his cock as he put in right into her face, he was huge. The other two guys were pretty well endowed, but Ricky must have been about 9 inches and thick, I watched Sara stare like a rabbit in headlights at the monster before taking just the head into her mouth. Ricky wanted more than a simple suck and cum operation, the other two guys just wanted to get that first pent up cum out of the way, but Ricky had my wife licking and sucking his balls, licking the whole length of his shaft and basically sucking his cock like a pro until he emptied himself onto her face and into her willing mouth.

There was loads of the stuff. It dripped from her chin onto her breasts and stomach and even ran down to her pubic mound.

fannyrat
fannyrat
861 Followers