Controlling Sarah Ch. 01-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled as he slipped them around her long, supple neck, below the leather 'bitch' collar and closed the clasp. Sarah touched them, and kissed him in thanks. "She was going to destroy these. It was something she used against me to leverage the situation into making us her captives. It worked. If anything happens to me, they must go to Suzanne."

"I heard on the intercom. I was so concerned for you, Ma'am. It made me cry."

Sarah pressed her hand to his face and kissed him again. "Here, let me help you change this bed. You can show me how you do this so well, okay?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Ed, please call me Sarah, okay? It will make me feel better, especially now."

When the bed was fresh and Sarah was carefully washed off from her night of use, the couple finally settled in for a little rest.

"Miss . . . I mean, Sarah, I am supposed to make sure you watch a video. Can we do that now?"

"Yes, I think I saw part of it. Misses Clarke said she told you something extra about it?" Sarah asked and the video she saw in the car on Saturday began to run. Nothing to be embarrassed about in front of Ed, he was fully aware of her encounters. The smugness of her thought sent a wave of guilt through her.

"She said that in all of these scenes are you meeting married people and you will know what they are. If we behave, everything will be fine. If not, their spouses will be in court getting divorces and you will be in trouble with them."

"Oh God, she is right. Especially that last one." Sarah's thoughts of going to the police were put on permanent hold. The big white house with the red Porsche was the home of the Chief of Detectives, and she only knew he was in the police department when he mentioned it during one of their sessions. She never cared if others were married. Eventually Sarah learned that his wife inherited her family's business and he complained a few times that she was not into the scene. When he said that his wife could not find out about their encounters, that was fine with her.

She thought about it some more. Even if his wife approved, how could she bring this to him anyway? She was left with a caricature of a monologue: 'I invited my secretary over for dinner. She and my husband, whom I haven't touched in years, made out and screwed in the master bedroom. Then I got home and she made me cum by choking me with my own jewelry, then they both made me cum, after locking my ankles to the bed, and Ed was having the time of his life, but he didn't do anything wrong, just her. But wait, it gets worse! Her husband came over and screwed my brains out too, right after that I had the best sex in years with Ed. Then I ordered breakfast and screwed all the delivery men to pay the bill. Yes, there is a video too, I really didn't like it as much as it looks. Then Joe saved me and I bought his wife new clothes for work on my corporate card . . . oh, by the way, it is somehow tied to her plot to get me promoted from manager to executive,' she sighed. 'Even if I made the toughest parts sound worse, it was nothing like when I spent the weekend with him, dressed like his wife, and let him torture me into "liking it". Even then I had to coach him out-of-scene to be rougher. Ed does not to know this yet, I need to figure it out some more.'

"How the hell did she find all this? Did she say or hint at that?"

"No, nothing about that."

Sarah kissed Edward deep, held him close, rubbed his hands on her body, and kissed him again. "Pet, from now on, I am Sarah and this is our bedroom, not just mine."

"Okay Sarah, thank you."

"Ed, I need your help with something and it is very important for us."

"Okay, Sarah, may I take another pill? Getting hard again."

"Yes and you do not need permission for that. Take one whenever you need to. Keep them with you." Edward ran to the bathroom, took his pill and returned.

"Now, somehow, I have you. The man that I love above all others. I never sought a slave, but I am in love with one now. We have a chance at a new start and I need to know how we got so dysfunctional."

"Yes, Sarah, but I do not know how to describe it briefly, the way you like."

"Then, tomorrow you can write it out in your own words and I will too, but I need to know so I can help us. If you are always going to be the more submissive one, I need to grow some assertiveness for our relationship too."

"Yes, Sarah."

"Edward," she groaned, "please don't replace 'Ma'am,' 'Mistress' or any other honorific with my name? Just say my name the same way I say yours, or answer without any honorific."

"Okay."

"Oh, much better."

Cuddling with Edward felt like the most comfortable thing in the world, until the toes of her left foot began to ache from her boots pressing the fishnets into her skin. She looked for Nancy's cell number on the corporate system and sent her a text message plea, "Please, Sir Joe and Mrs. Clarke, i have learned my lesson for taking care of Edward. May i please unlock him and my ankle cuffs? -- Mrs. Kneeler"

"I hope she answers soon. You can't keep taking that cold medicine forever. Please, hold me as tight as you can? If you want to pleasure me without hurting yourself," she said as she kissed him deeply, "you can do that too."

Edward accepted his Sarah's affections as his nervousness about his new world and permissions slowly melted away.

TO BE CONTINUED

1...345678