Conumdrum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kezza67
Kezza67
1,197 Followers

"Matt. The other woman will be a willing participant, with the object of showing Elizabeth how much pleasure can be had from these acts and the punishment. I suspect that it could be one of the women on the website. She will be the accomplice." Matt shook his head. It was unbelievable. He turned to Gary.

"Can you get copies of those photo's? one set for each of the guys. We wouldn't like them shooting the wrong person now." Gary grinned and indicated that he would do that. Matt addressed Chubb.

"I'll come in with you and get my wife out." Chubb shook his head.

"No Boss, you won't. You have to stay outside, but in radio contact. We have to be certain that we will not be disturbed whilst we are in. If we can trust their security systems, then you can take off with your wife. You don't want to know what happens after that. The less you have to do with it the better. We," he indicated the four men of the team, "can get about twenty blokes to swear we were drinking with them at the 'Magpie'. No slime is going to doubt the word of the blokes from Hereford."

Janet had entered the office with another tray of teas.

"I'll come with you, Mr. Bennett. It may be that Elizabeth will be in a very emotional state with all those drugs and trances. You can't drive and look after her as well." Matt was going to protest, then suddenly it came to him that his secretary had heard all of it.

"Have you been listening at the door?" Janet was outraged that he could suggest such a thing. "No, Mr. Bennett. You left your intercom switch down! Fine security consultant you are!" The others were grinning at Matt's embarrassment. He was rescued by Hendy.

"Your secretary is right, Matt. Elizabeth will be in a very emotional state. She may even view your intervention as abduction. After all, her hypnosis will have started her on a bonding process with these people. Having two people who she knows with her, will ease her mind."

It was now time for Gary to go through the tracking equipment. The trackers that Jock and Goat would use. This equipment was something they were both used to so no questions were asked. Gary then brought out the various bugs that could be used. They ranged from simple discs that could be slid into the lining of a suitcase, through buttons that would replace an existing button on a coat, to small discs, which Gary showed could be slipped into the cap of a lipstick tube.

"Matt you may not get a chance to do that, so the best bet would be to prepare one in advance, and simply exchange the lipstick, if you know what colour she uses."

"Well, I know it is Boots No7 range, but she has no spare lipsticks at home, so I can't tell you the shade."

"It's Tranquil Rose." Janet answered the question. She smiled, "full marks Mr. Bennett for knowing that it is Boots No7. But I can't criticise you for not knowing the colour. Men don't pay attention to that stuff." Gary was happy. "Great, I can get one prepared. It won't look new, so it shouldn't invite any questions." He wrote the range and colour in his notebook. Then he looked up at Matt. "If I may I shall come back with you this afternoon. I've got your computer in the car, all set up with the key-stroke tracker, but I want to install the bugs on your home phone and on your wife's mobile."

Matt brought the meeting to a close.

"We have got enough organised for now. Everything can be set to go, when we know if and when Beth is invited back, then the last minute preparations can be made." Hendy corrected Matt.

"Not when your wife is 'invited' back. She will be ordered to return, without possibility of argument. Just remember, Matt, your wife does not have freewill in this matter."

To be continued...

Kezza67
Kezza67
1,197 Followers
12