Conumdrum Ch. 04

Story Info
A wife returns.
4.9k words
4.44
86.8k
26

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kezza67
Kezza67
1,197 Followers

It may assist your understanding of this story to have a road map of the UK for this chapter.

*

It was no surprise to Matt that when he returned from work the next day, Beth's car was in the drive. He took a deep breath, preparing himself for the act that he had to give. Beth had heard his car and was waiting for him in the kitchen where she was preparing a meal. He smiled genuinely at her and opened his arms to her.

"Beth, it's so good to see you home, I've missed you." She came into his arms. Matt thought he may have caught a little hesitation at first.

"It's good to be home. I am so sorry that I had so little notice. Did you manage to eat well?" Matt didn't answer her question but held her tight and claimed a kiss. The kiss seem to satisfy Beth that her husband had no ill-feelings and she returned the kiss happily, Matt felt that there was a little more enthusiasm than usual. Probably trying to convince him that she was still his loving wife. Their lips parted and Beth laid her head on his shoulder, still enfolded in his arms.

"I have missed you, Matt. Missed being held in your arms and feeling you close. I love you so much." This could have been more emotion that she had ever shown previously, or it could be guilt, Matt didn't know, but acted as if it was a loving wife he held.

"I managed with the meals you left in the freezer, but I am looking forward to this evening's meal, it smells delicious. How did the course go?" Did she stiffen slightly at his question?

"It was interesting, about management and interview techniques. I don't know if it will be of use in my job, but it will look good on my record if they are looking to promote."

"Sounds like a good move." Matt then changed the subject.

"The DWP have renewed the contract for security at your office, by the way." He thought he felt her relax a little, and he let her move back out of his arms.

Beth was torn up inside, she didn't realise how difficult it would be to act normally. She hadn't set out to deceive, that had happened without her realising, more than that she did not even understand how far her deception had gone! But she was thankful that Matt didn't seem to be fazed at all by her absence. She had thought that she would meet this man; who had seemed so genuine on the phone; and to learn more about what she thought was a deferential approach to relationships. She would spend a day with them, and then travel on to Cornwall, where an old school-friend of hers, Barbara lived. Barbara had come to their wedding, but for some reason Matt hadn't been impressed with her, so Beth had never invited Barbara to visit.

The web-site had intrigued her, somehow appealing to a part of her nature she had not thought she possessed. The days after she saw it for the first time were troubled, yet she was drawn back to view it again and again, until finally she picked up the phone and called the number. In her naivety she had not considered that the physical abuse was part of the package. They had met in Ross on Wye, and he introduced her to his wife who he called Gill. They had coffee together, and chatted, she couldn't even remember if he had actually told her his name. Her mind could not recall anything else except she had felt faint. After that she could not recall the days or nights, or how long she spent with them. Yet pictures kept coming, uncalled and unwanted, to her mind.

She busied herself with preparing to serve the meal. Matt had gone upstairs to wash and change. She tried to concentrate on what she was doing but the pictures kept running through her head. Her mind re-playing the scene against her wishes. Any moment she lost concentration and she was back again to her ordeal. There was no recollection of how she got there but she remembered waking up on a sofa in an old house. It was a large room, Victorian, she thought, with heavy oak furniture. The fireplace was typical, a mahogany sill with a huge mirror overhead, tiled surround, and surprisingly a fire burning. Heavy drapes had been drawn across the windows. The man was wearing all black, trousers and shirt, and his wife was kneeling at his feet, totally naked. She was mouthing and worshipping his manhood which was free of his trousers. Beth tried to rise and leave, but found that she was bound, hands and feet. For some reason this didn't bother her too much. The scene in front of her was fascinating even as Beth's instincts reminded her that she should find this shocking. The woman seemed to adore her servitude, licking lovingly around his member, and covering it with her saliva. She used her mouth only, keeping her hands clasped together at her back. Noticing that she was conscious again the man addressed her.

"You see, Elizabeth how happily my servant takes my cock. This is a reward for her as she has behaved badly and her punishment was severe." For the first time Beth noticed the red wheals across the woman's buttocks. He continued.

"Punishment is always a prelude to pleasure, so my servant actually anticipates and accepts the punishment. She submits to me in every way, and I return her acceptance of my dominance by taking care of her, protecting her from the world, providing for her every comfort." He looked down on the woman servicing his penis.

"You may now pleasure yourself. Show Elizabeth how you do it, but you are not allowed to orgasm until I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

Beth put two plates to warm, she had grilled Lamb steaks, with new boiled potatoes and vegetables, knowing that Matt had not eaten anything but micro waved meals for the last few days she was determined to get him back onto healthy food. It was all ready, and she waited for Matt to come down. Mistake! The scene started playing once more.

The woman turned to face Beth, opening her legs to reveal her shaved pudenda. She leaned backwards and by tilting her head as far as she could was in a position to take the man's mans penis into her mouth again, but before she did she begged him.

"Master, may I suck your beautiful cock whilst I show myself to Elizabeth?"

"You may, slut." She opened her mouth, and surprised Beth as she swallowed his erect length completely. Beth was sure that the head was in her throat. Her fingers then went to her pussy and began to slip them around the lips, dipping slightly into the warm red depths to gather her juices to facilitate her caressing. Beth would have looked away for the sight was offensive to her but compelling.

Matt came back into the kitchen, saving Beth from her mind's betrayal. She served the meal and Matt's eyes lit up at the food, he went to the refrigerator.

"I think we can celebrate your return with a glass of wine. I know it should be a red, but this Chardonnay will do just as well."

"Just a small glass for me, Matt" Beth had not been brought up to drink wine, or alcohol of any kind. Matt had introduced her to many new things, and wine although very pleasant relaxed her, and at this moment she was frightened of relaxation and what recollections it would bring to her.

As the evening progressed Beth did relax, mainly because Matt didn't challenge her about her absence, and about her not phoning him. She wondered if he felt angry that she had not done so, but as nothing was said she gradually became more comfortable. There was one thorn that she couldn't stop worrying about. She was certain that Matt would want to make love tonight. How would she feel? How could she act the loving wife, when it seemed that she had allowed herself to be taken by that man? Beth could hazily recall the event, but why did it seem as if it had happened to someone else? She was certain that Matt would notice somehow that her vagina was different. In the event Matt only noticed that Beth had reverted to shyly lifting her nightgown allowing him access to her body. Her reactions were normal, seemingly enjoying the act, yet remaining passive, apart from one gasp, that could have been construed as a 'yessss'

The next few days were uneventful. Matt had trouble about the part he was having to play. Many times he wanted to sit Beth down and ask all the questions that burned in his head. He sought refuge in his work, the only place he could rest from the constant pressure. Beth was relieved that she hadn't had to tell too many lies to cover her shame, grateful that Matt didn't seem too bothered about her absence, seemingly accepting the story of a business course. That was the good side. On the bad she was still troubled by the flashbacks, troubled also that she could feel shame and disgust with herself for what happened, and at the same time feel the warmth in her loins, as the scenes played out in her mind.

She thought she had been in the house for three days. The daytime was quite relaxing, sitting on the sun terrace with the woman, although she seemed to sleep a lot of the time. Gill looked after her in quite a friendly manner, keeping her constantly in tea or coffee. It didn't seem that this was her real name, as when she addressed her by that name, the woman didn't answer at first. The man's name she never knew. He was out all day, and when he came back in the evenings Gill immediately referred to him as Master. It was on that third evening, when Beth became more than a spectator. She had been bound every evening, not tightly, but sufficient not to be able to get free. She hadn't allowed herself to be bound, but seemed to fall asleep so easily after she had shared an evening meal with her captors, wakening to find herself in bondage. That third evening she awoke to find herself naked as well as bound. The bonds were a little tighter. Her conscience told her that this was wrong as her inherent modesty frowned upon nudity, but other feelings told her she could enjoy her nakedness. She couldn't make a logical case out of it, as her body seemed to enjoy the sensual experience. Her flesh tingled, aroused by the rope and leather straps, and the faintest waft of a breeze as the door opened and the Master entered with Gill. As usual she was naked, apart from the leather lead attached to the collar round her neck, by which the Master guided her to her position.

As she had one on the previous evenings the woman knelt and proceeded to mouth Master's cock, lovingly, lingeringly, lasciviously, wetting it profusely with her saliva. Beth was amazed that this ritual continued for over an hour. Until he spoke.

"Assume your position." The woman immediately climbed on to a low, upholstered bench and presented herself to him on all fours. He looked at Beth as he took his stance behind her.

"My servant has done well. Now she has her reward." He addressed the woman.

"You may choose. Back or front?"

"Whatever would please my Master. His pleasure is mine." He nodded, and turned to Beth once more.

"That was the right answer. By giving me whatever I desire, she gives and receives pleasure." He moved closer to the woman and placed his cock at the entrance to her vulva.

"You may begin." She pushed backwards and his cock, without effort from him, slid into her pussy. He allowed her to do all the work, maintaining an almost detached demeanour. She worked hard for twenty minutes until her gasps indicated that her orgasm was close.

"Master I will cum soon, do I have your permission?"

"No. I will let you know when."

The action went on, with Beth watching spellbound. The woman's gasps and small cries were getting louder, and Beth wondered how she prevented herself from having her orgasm, then she noticed that as her body movements became more agitated, indicating that closure was near, she would bite her lip so severely that blood flowed. Beth realised that the pain would help her control her body and stop the orgasm.

"You are such a slut for my cock, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master. I worship your cock. It is the only thing this poor servant lives for. I dream about your cock at night, and think about it all day, waiting for the evening when you will allow me to see it, and hold it."

"You may cum, slut." Almost immediately her actions became frantic as her orgasm took hold of her body. She screamed, cried, and shook uncontrollably as it coursed through her body. Beth watched and wondered, why her orgasms had never affected her so completely. Then he had smiled evilly at Beth as he walked towards her, his erect cock waving gently with every step.

"Come Elizabeth. Now you will taste the pleasure of submitting."

Gary had phoned Matt every day, reporting that there was no activity on either Beth's phones or computer. As the days went by, Matt started to think that it would never happen, and allowed himself to get into a more comfortable frame of mind. In one way this was good for him for it enabled him to act more naturally towards Beth. In her turn, satisfied that her actions had not alarmed Matt, Beth concentrated on her work and Matt. When she had come home, she was adamant in herself that she would never go back, although Master had told her that he would call her again, 'for further training'. As normality returned she put the incident out of her mind, although the pictures still came to haunt her. She had no doubt what going back would entail. She wouldn't go, but somewhere in her head a little demon was telling her that she should and would go. The whole spectacle had struck a chord deep within her sub-conscious. Even when she had tentatively taken his cock in her mouth, her disgust for the practice was overwhelmed by her inability to prevent it. She hadn't done it well, and he had punished her by using a large wooden spatula to smack her bottom. It had hurt, badly, but despite the pain she accepted the punishment as her due for not sucking his cock well enough. She did better the next time, and found a perverse pleasure in the act.

Matt's false confidence was blown away one night when he caught Beth in the bathroom. The lock had been sticking for a day or so, either locking or appearing to lock but failing. He hadn't realised that she was using the shower and went in. Knowing about Beth's modesty, he apologised and backed out, closing the door, but not before he caught a fleeting glimpse of her buttocks. She was bruised! Two or maybe three lines of red, faded, and with a slight blue tinge, but still visible. He went downstairs to pour a good shot of Laphraoig. With trembling hand he brought it to his lips. No longer could he indulge in fantasies that this could all be explained innocently. There was the proof that this had indeed happened. What else had those bastards done? His anger would have erupted, but the whisky and his deep breathing marshalled the anger into calm, but evil thoughts of the revenge he would take. His anger was partially directed at Beth, for behaving so stupidly. But he could now finally accept everything that Hendy had suggested to him. That Beth in her naivety and stupidity had become as much a victim as he was. If she had coldly planned to deceive and betray him, then nothing would allow her to escape his justice. Now the calm methodical planning of the military came to the fore. No confrontation, no indication to others that an operation was in hand. The first rule was surprise, and then attack with overwhelming force at the enemy's weakest point. That's what he was going to do, and the bastards would shit themselves when they got their surprise.

Gary and Hendy were in constant touch, reassuring him and keeping him focussed. Yet still nothing happened. The waiting and apprehension was getting to Matt, who wanted action, any action. Gary's call when it came was a welcome relief to him. It was now four weeks since Beth had returned.

"Matt, you had better get here. I've got something for you."

"I'm on my way."

Hendy was there as well. Both he and Gary looked grim.

"What is it?"

"Beth had a call, yesterday, on your home line. It's all recorded, do you want to listen?" Matt thought that was a ridiculous question, of course he wanted to hear it. Gary pressed the play button. Immediately Matt heard the ringing tone.

"Elizabeth Bennett."

Elizabeth. How are you?" The man's tones were even and well modulated. With a slight trace of accent.

"Oh, it's you. I don't think I want to talk to you again." That cheered Matt.

"Why Elizabeth? Did you not enjoy our few days together. I would love to see you again, and Gill is so looking forward to another visit from you."

"I'm sorry. It was confusing for me, and I can't get away again. I cannot deceive my husband again."

"But, Elizabeth. Don't you understand, the more you learn, the more you can please your husband. It is for him that we are doing this."

"No. I can't."

"Eyrian! You will do this!" At that moment Beth's attitude, voice and responses changed completely.

"Yes, Master."

"Make arrangements, Elizabeth. You will meet us at the Little Chef on the A 417 north of Cirencester. Eleven o' clock today week."

"Yes, Master."

"Obey, Elizabeth."

"Yes, Master. I will." The caller rang off.

Hendy was excited.

"Did you notice it?" He asked. "Did you notice? The trigger, for the hypnotic state." Matt was shaking his head in astonishment and dismay.

"What happened there?"

"The name he gave her. It induced the hypnosis again. They are bloody clever."

"What do you mean?" Hendy took time to gather his argument.

"Look! Along with the drugs, they had to have hypnotised her. They left her with post hypnotic responses, one of which was this trigger. A name that would immediately re-introduce the hypnotic state. They chose well. It was a name that would never come up in ordinary conversation. Your wife may have resisted, but to no avail. Once he realised that she had sufficient resistance to him, he used the trigger. Then she is back in the hypnotic state and has no options." Matt remembered something that he had heard or read years ago.

"Hendy. I don't know a lot about this, but I thought that hypnosis could not induce people to do things that were against their moral code." Hendy nodded.

"That is correct. But Elizabeth must have some ingrained deferential personality syndrome, that allows her to acquiesce to these demands." He waited for Matt to reply, and when there was no immediate reply went on. "Do you think that Elizabeth comes from a background that would encourage deference?" Matt knew instinctively that was true.

"I suspect you are right. I always thought that the family was very patriarchal, with a very strong ethical code." Hendy nodded.

"Ah. That explains to me why she has so easily accepted this man's domination." Matt went back to the trigger name.

"So that's all they need to do. Use that and Beth is incapable of refusing them. Anyway, what sort of a name is that?"

"Well the name is old Welsh. So there is very little chance of anyone using it today. And no. Eventually over time it's effect will diminish. It has to be renewed on a regular basis to maintain it's effect. That is one of the reasons that I need to see Beth when you have taken her from them, so that I can overwrite the trigger."

Matt turned to Gary.

"It is nice of them to let us know where they are going to meet Beth."

"Yes. But if they had let us know where they are going to take her it would help even more." He grinned. "I traced the phone by the way. It was the same disposable one as before. It connected to the system at a mast near Birmingham. Place called Water Orton."

"That's useful." Hendy commented. "At least we have an idea of where they are." Matt and Gary were shaking their heads. Gary replied to Hendy.

"No, Doc. These people have gone to a lot of trouble to hide themselves. They would not do anything as silly as calling close to their own location. But we can get some clues from that." Matt knew where Gary was coming from. Gary got out a road map.

"They are meeting Elizabeth near Cirencester, they called her from Birmingham. You have the M5 and M42 to Birmingham, and you have the M5 and the A417 to Cirencester. All good roads. Now they will not want to drive hundreds of miles to call or make the meet, no more than fifty or sixty miles at the most, so I reckon we are looking for somewhere in this area." He indicated an area of north Gloucestershire, most of Herefordshire, and south Worcestershire. Matt agreed.

Kezza67
Kezza67
1,197 Followers
12