Conumdrum Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank passed out after four strokes!

Matt was driving as quickly as he could. He turned south east onto the A417, which he would follow all the way to the M4. He had memorised the address of the Private Hospital, which was close to Reading. Janet was comforting Beth in the back seat. The morphine had taken complete hold now, and she had slipped into unconsciousness. He handed the mobile phone to Janet.

"Would you call Dr. Henderson, and let him know that we will be at the hospital in about two hours. The number is programmed in. Look for 'Hendy'". Hendy answered almost immediately. Janet passed on Matt's message.

"OK. I shall be there in an hour. Ask for a Doctor Smitherson. He knows that I have a patient coming in with severe trauma. He will treat her injuries, then I can get started on her mental state."

The team had all taken their turn at the punishment. Both the Master and Frank were unconscious, their buttocks ripped and torn, bloodied flesh hanging limply like old rags, they would be scarred for life, and the bruising would never fade. Goat returned to the Master. He held a small rolling pin he had found in the kitchen, and a roll of duct tape. Chubb noticed, and knew immediately what Goat would do.

"Is that necessary?" Goat would not be deterred.

"You know why. One, I owe the boss. And two, how this turd treats women." He was calm and determined. Chubb knew that he could not stop Goat. He reluctantly nodded.

Goat quickly applied a generous amount of the lubricant that the Master was going to use on Beth, to the rolling pin. Then gradually started to ease it into the Master's anus. This intrusion brought the Master round, and he struggled against his bindings, but to little avail. If he had not already suffered a greater pain than this, he would be screaming, as it was he could only moan as the pin sank into his depths. Satisfied that the pin was inserted as far as it could go, Goat ripped off strips of the duct tape, binding the man's buttocks together, wrapping it around his body tightly, so that the makeshift butt plug could not be expelled. Gill watched with horrified eyes. If they did this to her brother, what would they do to her?. Chubb spoke to the woman.

"There should be somebody here in twenty four hours. Unfortunately for you it will probably be the Police. The evidence of your activities is all around, even the plods should find that. We will leave you now."

"What are you going to do with me?" She cried plaintively. Goat replied.

"Nothing. We don't hurt women. Your brother will have a problem though. If the Cops get delayed, he will in all likelihood rupture his bowel. I'm not a Doctor, but I reckon there's a good chance of Peritonitis after that. Bonne Chance!"

To be continued...

12