Convention Confusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
420 Followers

'She's fucking playing with me!' I swear to myself as I brush my teeth. I'm tempted to drop the towel and go back in there naked. However, if I'm wrong? Sacking, sexual harassment charges, even being on a sex offenders register. No, I'm not going to risk my sex starved brain to make decisions like that. Slipping on my briefs and taking a deep breath, I walk out and slip into bed alongside Ms Terry.

I roll over and pulling the sheet up and feel the bed move as she gets up. She returns a few minutes later and I feel her slip into bed behind me. Then she moved over and kisses my ear.

"Oops, sorry, I forgot who I was with." she slips back to her side of the bed and minutes later I hear her breathing showing she's asleep.

It was hard to sleep, her subtle perfume invades my nose, far more than Amber's ever did. I continue to struggle with unprofessional thoughts about the boss. Amber in her orange nightgown oozed sex, but Marianne in my plain white t-shirt was something deeper, stronger. Eventually I sleep, but wake at some point pressed up against my boss's back with my underwear trapped erection nestling against her naked arse. With the greatest care, I slide away and roll over. My dick was so sensitive I had to pull it from my pants to relieve the pressure. My heart was pounding at the fear I could have gotten caught. Eventually I fall into a tortured sleep.

"Joshua!" my boss calls and I awake with a start. She was already dressed and putting in her ear rings. "I let you sleep as long as I could, but we need to go soon. I will go and talk to reception about our room. I expect you to join me in the lobby in 15 minutes."

After she leaves the room I slip from the bed and use the bathroom as quickly as I can. I'm still half asleep as I wander back into the bedroom towelling my hair dry. When a sound causes me to lift up the towel. In the mirror, I watch in horror as the door opens and my boss walks in. Our eyes lock in the reflection, then her eyes drop and I realise she can see both my front and back. Naked! My hands drag the towel down to cover my dick.

"I forgot my phone. I expected you to be still in the shower. Sorry." She grabs her phone, checking it's charged, then steals a quick glance at my backside and leaves without another word.

In the lobby, she hands me a cardboard cup of coffee, hiding a smirk behind her cup. I'm embarrassed and humiliated. Any moment I expect some joke at my expense and dread this getting back to the office.

"Sorry, I checked and there is no chance of sorting out another room for tonight. We will just have to make do."

All thoughts of my embarrassment vanish when the convention doors open twenty minutes later and we're inundated. Marianne struggles with the rush and I pick up on what she was doing quickly and try to back her up, handing her the appropriate brochure or recording contact details of things she cannot answer immediately. By eleven the crowds ease off with a keynote speaker in one of the convention rooms. My stomach is gurgling so loudly Marianne offers to grab something to eat on her way back from the ladies. I expect a coffee and Danish, but she returns with coffee and two enormous hot dogs.

"You know what I hate most about America; it's that the mustard is so bloody bland." She tears open a sachet and adds it to an already overloaded bun. Not having eaten since the previous morning, I wolf down the food and turn to see Marianne halfway through hers and freeze in horror as the excess mustard drips right into the centre of her white blouse.

"Shit!" I exclaim.

"What?" she mumbles through her mouthful of bun. Her eyes follow my gaze. "Fuck! Fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Throwing down her hotdog in disgust, she dabs at the bright yellow mustard with a napkin. This just seems to make it worse.

"Jesus fucking Christ. I cannot spend the rest of the day like this." She storms off heading towards the ladies again.

I clean up the dropped food as best I can while I wait for her to return, but the keynote speaker finishes and the auditorium fills up again before she does. I'm trying to stall a queue of conventioneers when I see her through the crowd. As she comes closer, she's followed by a trail of men watching her and its obvious why. In her hand is her scrunched up blouse. Now her dark tailored jacket exposes a large amount of cleavage. As our eyes lock I realise I've stopped talking mid word to the potential client. Covering it with a polite cough I try to go on as she slips in behind our table.

"Not a word!" she whispers, before taking over from me.

It seems I'm not the only one to be distracted by the unexpected display of cleavage. The guy in front of us stutters over his question and his eyes are glued to her breasts. I have the appropriate brochure in hand as Marianne turns slightly to take it. I notice the edge of her violet bra as her jacket gapes a little. Of course, she catches me looking, but she says nothing about it.

Looking back to the crowd, I realise more conventioneers have noticed and a crowd starts to develop in front of our booth. Some are just ogling her in a thinly disguised way, but other pretend an interest in our company just to get a closer look. At first, she was very careful, but as she attracts more attention from the passing conventioneers, she seems to warm to the attention. She starts to lean forward a little so her jacket gapes ever so slightly open, generating even more attention. It was impossible, standing beside her, not to see even more of her bra covered breasts within her jacket than the men in front of her. More than once I catch a glint of amusement when she catches me looking. She's obviously aware of what she's doing and just as obviously she is enjoying the attention. As the day wore on she became even more brazen. Placing a brochure on the table and leaning over to point out passages, that neither she nor the men in front of her are paying attention to.

Our literature is flying out of our booth and I end up having to squeeze past her in our narrow booth to gather more from the other piles under the table. As the day wore on I became convinced my boss was pushing back and wiggling her bottom against me deliberately as I pass.

The announcement over the tannoy announces the convention was closing shortly. We'd been so busy I'd lost track of time. The crowd disperses in minutes and Marianne stretches. Even after the stolen glances today, it's still an interesting sight.

"Every year I say I am going to change into trainers once I get here, and every year forget. My feet are killing me."

"I could give you a foot massage later if you want?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. I used to do it all the time for my mother. She worked in a dinner, on her feet all day."

"I will hold you to that."

A large man with slightly receding hair and a bit of a paunch approaches.

"Marianne! Great to see you again. No Steve this time?" He hugs my boss and it was impossible not to notice his hand rests on the top of her ass. Marianne looks a little annoyed, but doesn't object.

"Joshua, this is Tony. We've been coming to these things for over ten years." he held out his hand and gave a very firm handshake.

"Hi kid..." he turns back to my boss. "You staying at the usual hotel? Fancy meeting for a drink later?" My stomach gurgles loudly enough to attract both their attentions.

"I think Joshua and I need to eat."

"That's ok, we can all eat together. Tell you what. I'll meet you at the shuttle bus in ten minutes." He leaves without another word and I catch a hint of displeasure on Marianne's face.

"You OK boss?" She nods.

"Yes, he can be quite fun at times, but he can also get quite pushy if you don't watch him."

Back at the hotel reception we found the restaurant fully booked, hardly a surprise. Tony suggests we order something from the light bites room service menu in his room. The receptionist points out that we could order from the same menu in the bar. He thanks the girl, but there is no genuine gratitude in his smile.

We find a booth near the door and he orders food and returns with a pitcher of beer for me and him and a bottle of white wine for my boss. Have you ever been on the periphery of a conversation between two friends who are reminiscing about people and events you have no idea about? Yeah, it sucks. At first Marianne tries to explain, but after a couple of glasses of wine they revert to the private shorthand friends do and I'm left slowly sipping my beer and waiting for the food. Tony and Marianne aren't holding back on the alcohol, Tony keeps topping up their glasses. When our food finally arrives after nearly an hour, Marianne has finished her bottle and Tony orders another over her objections.

After we ate, I slip off to the toilet and as I return, I notice Tony has his arm over Marianne's shoulder with his head bent close to her ear. As I round the booth I notice in this position her jacket gapes out to expose her entire bra covered breast to him, and anyone else walking past. Seeing me, she moves away and straightens her jacket.

"If you don't mind, I think I'll head up to the room." I say, stifling a yawn. Whatever reservation she had earlier seems to have gone and I don't want to get between these two if I can help it.

She slips from the seat and holds out the key card.

"I won't be too long. Just don't fall asleep we only have the one key card. Oh, and I still want that foot massage." Taking the key and saying goodnight to Tony. I feel a little disappointed in Marianne, Tony is a balding, slimy and left me with a feeling I need a wash after spending time with him.

A few minutes later, in the shower, the images of Marianne's t-shirt covered breasts float to the forefront of my mind. Without meaning to, I start soaping my cock with a little more vigour. Her bra clad breasts at the convention, the feel of the tight trousers over her ass as I brushed past her today. The sight of her legs wearing only my t-shirt last night. Suddenly I realise I'm actually jerking off to those memories and she could be back at any moment. I wouldn't be able look her in the eye if keep going and brought myself off to her image.

Marianne didn't return for nearly an hour and knocks on the door, dragging me from my book. Opening it to find Tony kissing my boss and fondling her ass blatantly.

"Tony behave yourself." She disentangles herself and I convinced he is glowering at me, before his salesman's smile returns.

"Nice to see you again Marianne. And you to John." He gave her a peck on the cheek and walks off. Marianne, obviously rather drunk, bumps into me as she passes and waves a half bottle of wine at me.

"Pour us another drink Joshua. I need the loo and need a quick shower before you fulfil your promise of a foot massage."

Pouring her a small glass of wine, and a mineral water for myself, I almost laugh out loud, as the sound of her peeing that reminds me of a carthorse. Horny, after watching her today, the sounds of human nature, dials down my infatuation to a more manageable level.

She returns about ten minutes later dressed in a white towelling robe. I've some light music playing on my phone.

"Where do you want me?" she asks, downing her glass and refilling it to the brim.

"Face down with your feet just hanging over the end of the bed. It makes it easier if I need to apply any real pressure." She lies down and as I stand with my back to her and one of her feet between my legs, her knee bent so I can work on it. The image of a cart horse and farrier appear in my mind and I grin at the idea as I touch her foot.

She suddenly snatched it back, almost kicking me in the balls.

"No! I've not shaved. I didn't think anyone would get close enough to notice."

"It's OK. A lot of the time my mother didn't either. It doesn't bother me." Recapturing her foot and starting.

Without any lotion, it was hard to do a proper job, but she moaned and groaned at the appropriate moments. After perhaps ten minutes I switch feet.

"How do you know Tony?" I ask, not sure how to broach the subject of why she obviously dislikes him but let him paw at her tonight.

"About ten years ago, when I first started coming to these things, it was different. For a start it lasted three days. And you get a lot of single people away from home; you can imagine what it's like? It was wild with lots of drinking, partying and carrying on. It's amazing anyone managed to get any work done considering what happened at nights. I met Tony on my first night at a party where someone had hired a pair of strippers to skinny dipping in a hot tub. Tony was thinner and with a full head of hair, not bad looking but I suppose we're all less attractive after ten years..." I'm tempted to tell Marianne her looks haven't faded, but she's laying a bed in only a robe and my hands are already on her flesh. So it might sound like a come on.

"I was a little shocked by the antics at the party and was quite glad of Tony's company as I didn't want to be dragged into anything. It was obvious Tony fancied me, but I wasn't about to jump into bed with him. However, on the last night I got a bit drunk and we kissed and fooled about a little. Every year after that Tony sought me out to attempt to pick up where he left off. He got quite pushy about it at times, so when Steve was sent to the convention with me five years ago, they nearly came to blows over me. So I had to explain everything to Steve. One thing led to another and; I'll leave the details to your imagination." Not a great idea, as I've a very vivid imagination.

"So you and Steve have been 'together' ever since?"

"If you call two nights of passion once a year, 'together', then yes. We agreed we'd keep it strictly to the convention, but somehow the rumours got out. Tony never really went away, always on the fringe year after year. Then three years ago Tony had just had a huge bonus, or something, and invited a gang of us out for a slap-up meal, with lots of champagne, always a weakness of mine." Marianne pauses in her story to sip some more wine.

"Anyway, a few of us ended up back in Tony's room. Steve and I sitting on one of the beds and some fake boobed bimbo barely out of her teens on the other bed with one of Tony's colleges. Tony, as host, kept our drinks topped up, not that we really needed any more. Tony's college started kissing the girl and she didn't object. Tony sat next to her and took over kissing. His friend started groping her tits. I was going to leave, but Steve wanted to stay. Foolishly I thought I would give him a few more minutes then take him back to our room to reap the rewards." She gulps the last of her wine and I look over my shoulder to see her lower her head to the bed. I don't know if she's going to sleep or just remembering that night. I really want to know what happened, I'm not going to push her. Well, more than my thumbs are already doing to her feet. Redoubling the pressure, she groans again.

"I take it you want to know what happened? I'll tell you, but not the gory details." She stretches out and puts her empty glass on her night stand. "Steve used my Kryptonite and nibbled at my neck and well..." She pauses again. "Let's just say it ended up both me and the other girl being fucked by all three men. That was something I'd never even considered before and while it was wild at the time I regretted it afterwards. In the morning, I confronted Steve and Tony saying it would never happen again. Steve was most contrite and apologetic. Tony of course, is just Tony, and has been trying to get a repeat of that night every year since. I believe he thought he might have had a chance this year with no Steve."

"Can I ask what happened with Steve? I mean about his injury?"

"Why, what did you hear? Obviously, I would not hear that gossip."

"His wife whacked him in the head with a frying pan."

"Sorry, not true. Through probably deserved. I might have gone with the pan if I was her. It was a vase. She came home to find him in bed with their babysitter. So, hurrah! It's not me. Which is a big plus. However, what a tosser fucking around. If I'd had known he was like that, I'd have ended it with us. It's hardly appropriate for me to be judgemental on his infidelity, given our situation, but I was not expecting to share him with just anyone." My fingers are aching, so I stop the massage.

"That's the best I can do without any lotion or oil." Marianne rolls over and the dressing gown opens to expose her leg well up on the thigh.

"Thank you anyway. It was wonderful. If I can find some massage lotion, can I get a repeat tomorrow?"

"If you're good." I laugh and head into the bathroom to wash my hands and brush my teeth.

When I return only a couple of minutes later, she was under the covers and snoring quietly. Turning off her light, stripping down to my underwear, I slip in next to her. The awkwardness of last night was gone. Tonight, it wasn't sleeping next to the boss, I was sleeping next to an attractive woman. And one with a wilder side than I ever would have expected. Tonight, sleep came quickly, but I was tormented with memories of her as she had looked today and the previous night, fuelled by the images of her night of group sex.

Waking up slowly from a very deep sleep I was disorientated again. However, several realisations struck me, first was that somebody as pressed up against me. Somebody naked. Somebody naked and very obviously female. Marianne's breasts were pressed firmly against the middle of my back. The final realisation, the one that was shouting far louder in my mind, was that her hand was resting on my morning wood. OK it was through my pants, but even so. Slowly I turn my head to see if she's awake.

"Are you awake?" she asks in a very sleepy voice. A moment later her voice changes to her normal tone. "Why am I naked?"

"I was going to start with, why do you have your hand on my crotch?" She snatches her hand away.

"Sorry." And she slips away, and turns on her bedside light. In the mirror I can see her naked back down to the middle of her buttocks, as she first stands, then stoops to retrieve her robe. Once she slips it on I shut my eyes so I'd not get caught ogling her again. Her weight moves the bed and in a husky voice close to my ear she said.

"You do have a nice cock Joshua." And then she was gone. Once I heard the bathroom door close, I roll onto my back and kick off the duvet. My dick was aching and I thrust my hand down my shorts to try move it to a more comfortably position. At that moment Marianne returns.

"I forgot my clothes..." I yank my hand from my shorts so fast the elastic snaps back and whacks against my bell end. "Oh! I seem to have almost perfect timing for catching you in a compromising position." She grabs her clothes and returns to the bathroom. As she goes, she adds. "You know Joshua, just because I said you had a nice cock does not mean I wanted to see it again." As she closes the door I'm sure I hear her add. "At least not now." OK that might have been my overstretched imagination. I honestly couldn't tell.

When she returns she was still in her robe and drops her clothes on the bed.

"I just remembered I fucking forgot to get my fucking blouse into the hotel overnight laundry. I cannot do what I did yesterday. It is all families today. I could end up on some register for corrupting a minor. You don't have another shirt, do you? Otherwise I will have to wear your t-shirt and it so wrinkled." I nod to my case.

Marianne flips open the lid and something hard fell out. She is bending down to pick up whatever it was. She stands with a smirk and brandishes a small, but very pink vibrator.

"Does this mean you are not as innocent as you seem?" I must have gone as pink as the vibrator.

"That's not mine! It must be Amber's; you know, the girl I borrowed the case from. Remember I told you?"

janon314
janon314
420 Followers