Convention Cosplay Threesome

Story Info
During a Sci fi convention, I end up in an epic threesome.
1.1k words
3.75
15.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is purely fictional, although I really wish it wasn't.

So I'm at a Sci fi and comic convention. It's being hosted at the NEC in Birmingham in England.

Its a fair drive from where I live, so I decided to check into a hotel room at the convention grounds. It makes life loads easier as I intend to go every day during the duration.

The first two days go by, I see panels, meet famous people, buy some merchandise and see loads of awesome cosplayers. Everything from stormtroopers to hogwarts wizards.

I think cosplay is cool. I myself am wearing my star trek badge and rank pins but on my normal clothes.

The best though are the cosplaying women. Some of them are smoking hot. I've seen sights the last two days that belong just as much in an Ann Summers or Victorias Secret catalogue than at a convention.

Anyway, as day two draws to an end, I decide to hit the bar. As I walk in, theres some amusing sights. Four dudes dressed as the Ghost busters are playing darts, a husband and wife dressed as superman and supergirl sitting and laughing together over a bottle of wine.

I see the wife as supergirl and think "he's a lucky bastard. He's blatantly scoring while she looks like that tonight".

I finish up my drink and start heading back to the hotel.

On my way out a drop dead gorgeous middle aged lady dressed as wonder woman catches my eye. She may as well be Gal Gadot herself. I only notice after a few seconds she also appears to be checking me out.

I'm not one for one night stands and I'm married anyway, I politely nod and walk out.

I get to my floor on the hotel and as I'm about to unlock my door and walk in I hear what sounds like two women giggling inside my room.

I open the door quietly, concerned this is some kind of robbery or other shady thing I'm walking into.

The lights are off. I silently move forward and quickly hit the switch.

To my surprise "wonder woman" is sitting on my bed looking all kinds of mischievous.

As much as the idea defiantly turns me on, I ask "what the hell are you doing here?! How did you even get in?"

She stands up, still looking very sultry and points behind me whilst saying "it was her idea, I'm just here to play".

I turn around to see my wife stood there, in a perfect copy of Rey's outfit from star wars.

My dick instantly goes rock hard. I have a major fetish for cosplay and here is my wife, a willing second woman and both are wearing two of the sexiest outfits in all of geekdom.

My wife gently kisses me and explains "I know you've been wanting this and you know I want to try a woman too, especially wonder woman".

She strolls past me and without even waiting for my reply begins to passionately make out with this mysterious lady.

They both take one each of my hands, and lead me to the chair in the corner. They sit me down and wonder woman says she wants me to relax and watch while she fucks my wife. I get to play next.

I muster a "hell yeah" and sit like a good boy. My wife adds, no playing with myself, or it will spoil the fun.

From now on I will use the term Rey to describe my wife, it's just easier.

Wonder woman slinks over to the bed where Rey is already lying. She hovers her face over Rey's and starts to gently kiss her.

After a few moments, she begins to kiss her neck, then works her way to her stomach, lifting her shirt slightly as she does so.

Wonder woman massages Rey's breasts and begins to slowly undo her tight three quarter trousers, exposing lacy pink panties underneath.

Rey is now naked from the waist down with her breasts hanging out of her top. I'm breathless at the sight and dying to start touching myself.

Rey notices my hand inching toward my dick and moans "not yet babe, trust me".

Wonder woman gives me a sly wink, then plunges her face into Rey's pussy.

Rey gasps and goes "ohhh..." at the sudden sensation.

Wonder woman lives up to the name. Within a few minutes she's got rey arching her back and moaning in ecstasy. Just as Rey's orgasm starts to hit, she screams "I can feel it, I can feel the force!" in an obvious attempt to really push my buttons. It works.

After Rey's climax I expect her to deal with wonder woman, but something better happens.

They both motion me to the bed. I sit and wonder woman mounts my aching cock.

Rey lies back and watches for a moment while wonder woman begins to gyrste her hips whilst looking me straight it the face.

Eventually she shoves me over, and starts to furiously ride me. I look up toward rey and she's masturbating whilst licking her lips.

Rey demands she wants me in her, i pull out of wonder woman and unmercifully ram my dick into Rey. As I start thrusting wonder woman straddles Rey's face and Rey begins to rabidly lick her pussy.

We spend the next 15 mins entwined like this, kissing each other and occasionally swapping places, at one point the two beauties begin tribbing whilst taking turns to suck my dick.

Eventually the inevitable happens, first Rey cums, then me and we both help wonder woman finish, me in her ass and Rey tongue fucking her clit.

The noise is glorious, what I'm seeing is one of the sexiest sights ever. The room smells of that erotic hot sex smell.

When we've all finished we collapse on the bed, laughing and trying to catch our breath at the same time.

Wonder Woman eventually says, "well, that was fucking great you kinky devil's. Gimmie a call soon you gorgeous couple".

She winks at me, full on snogs my wife and strolls out of the room.

I finally get to ask, "darling, who the fuck was that?! How long have you been here?"

My wife replies "nearly two days. Whilst you were at the convention, I thought I'd treat myself and set up a nice suprise for you. Did you see her in the bar, I couldn't be the lookout for you coming so I sent her."

"Yes I saw her. Wait, you mean you've been seeing her the last two days?!"

"Yes, are you mad at me? " she answers.

"Only that I missed out babe". I reply.

My wife gives a slutty smile and starts to massage my dick again. Clearly, the force is strong with her tonight.