Convention Seduction

Story Info
A goddess lures a couple into kinky sex.
20.7k words
4.7
46.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robotchr
robotchr
23 Followers

I met her the first day of a four day professional conference in Philadelphia, a stunning redhead in her mid-40s, about 10 years younger than me. I noticed her at the very first session I attended. She sat in the same row as I did and I was immediately struck by her beauty. What little makeup she wore was impeccably applied. She was wearing fairly conservative clothing; plain black dress slacks, sensible low heeled shoes, and a plain gray blouse, roomy enough to belie her ample breasts. Yet I could not take my eyes off her. There was something about her.

I didn't think she noticed me at all during that first session, but by sheer coincidence we chose to attend the same sessions all day long, and by the last session of that afternoon she smiled at me, a smile that said, "Hey, I know you, I think." To my surprise she sat next to me and extended her hand.

"Hi, I'm Diane."

I shook her hand, noticing the perfectly manicured long red nails. "My name's David," I replied.

"Am I imagining things, or are you following me around? If I'm not mistaken you have been at all the sessions I attended this morning."

"Wow, I didn't think you'd noticed me. What do you think of the program so far?"

"How could I not notice you? You've been staring at me all day."

I blushed. "Guilty as charged, but forgive me, I couldn't help it. I find you extremely attractive. I'm sorry if I have offended you."

"No, I'm not offended. I'm flattered. I can't remember the last time any man paid much attention to me. Oh, by the way, I don't think I learned all that much this morning that I will be able to use in my classroom. How about you?"

"I got to admit, slim pickings for me too; but at least I wasn't bored having you around!"

We chatted some more and then paid respectful attention to the presentation. As soon as the question-and-answer session started, we picked up where we left off. She asked, "Do you have plans for dinner tonight?"

"No, I don't," I replied, too quickly, I immediately thought.

"I don't either," she said. "May I suggest we continue our conversation tonight over dinner?"

"Why, I think that would be great! There's a great Italian restaurant two blocks down the street from this hotel. How does that sound to you?"

"I love Italian. Let's say 7 PM in the lobby?"

"Works for me. See you then."

As I made my way to my hotel room my mind raced. What am I getting myself into? What if this develops into something, well, complicated? But that was my mind. My heart was in cahoots with an entirely different organ. By this time it was 5:30, and even though I took my time showering, shaving, and getting dressed I found I still had well over half an hour to kill. Time seemed to creep by so slowly.

I arrived at the lobby five minutes early and was not surprised that she was not there, but when she showed up she took my breath away. She was by most standards a tall woman, about 5' 9". However standing in her shiny, black stilettos with 3 inch heels she was at least an inch taller than me. She had applied just a tad more makeup than she had worn during the day; a little brighter shade of red on her lips, a little more mascara and eyeliner around her green eyes.

Over a plain crisp, black blouse, she wore a very stylish red and black vest. A simple knee-length, charcoal gray skirt revealed just enough of her gorgeous legs encased in sheer black nylon stockings.

She beamed a radiant smile as she approached me clearly basking in my worship and admiration. "I take it that you approve?" she asked. All I could do was nod dumbly, and drink her in with my eyes.

Dinner was great. We ate very well, talked almost nonstop, and consumed an entire bottle of fine Italian claret. After dinner I offered her my arm, we strolled back to the hotel and I suggested a couple of nightcaps in the bar. She agreed and we sat down at a cocktail table for two and ordered drinks. She sat in such a way that when she crossed her legs her skirt obligingly rode up her thigh and parted at the slit, revealing more leg than I had seen thus far. I could not help but stare at those gorgeous legs in those sexy high heeled shoes.

The alcohol loosened our inhibitions and she could not stop smiling. She looked me in the eyes and said, "You've been staring at my legs an awful lot tonight. I take it you like what you see."

"'Like' is an understatement. You have the most gorgeous legs I have ever seen. I just can't take my eyes off them."

"Well," she said, "you flatter me; but I would be a liar if I said I did not enjoy being at the center of your attention tonight. However, it's getting late, and we have more workshops to go to tomorrow. I think I had better head up to my room."

I rose, took her hand and helped her to her feet. "Would you mind if I accompanied you back to your room?"

"That would be great. Thanks."

When we got to the elevator there was nobody around. The elevator doors slid open. We entered. The doors closed. I reached for her hand and drew her to me. We kissed. Tentatively at first, but then with mounting passion. Her lips parted and her tongue probed my mouth. I returned the favor but before too long we arrived at her floor and the doors opened. We stepped out and walked hand-in-hand down the hall. She took the key card from her purse, slid it into the lock, and opened the door. She stepped into the room, looked over her shoulder, smiled, extended her arm, and crooked her index finger towards me, curling it and uncurling it to beckon me inside.

She pulled me to her, and we were all over one another. We tumbled onto the bed and kissed feverishly. My brain again said, "What in the hell you do think you're doing!?" But my little head easily won that battle. Our tongues fenced, I drank in her perfume, and she whimpered.

Our mouths pulled away from one another briefly, but long enough for her to utter, "Take off your clothes." I wasn't sure that that was what she said and so I looked at her quizzically. Staring me straight in the eyes she repeated the sentence in a breathy barely audible voice. "Take off your clothes."

Although I could barely hear her, the tone was unmistakable. This was not a request. It was more a command. Wordlessly I obeyed quickly and shed every ounce of clothing. I stood at the foot of the bed with my hard cock poking out at attention. She smiled, no, she laughed just a little, a barely audible little smirk. She sat up and crawled across the bed to me, pointed a finely lacquered nail at a drop of precum that had oozed out of my cock. "You are happy to see me!"

She stood up and said, "Help me take off my clothes." I, of course, obliged. First came the vest, and then the blouse. By this time my reaction was almost predictable. Another gasp escaped from my lips as I beheld a pair of perfect, creamy tits supported by a lacy, black and gray half cup bra that clearly displayed the treasures, complete with their perfect, erect nipples.

She undid the clasp of her skirt, unzipped the zipper, and let the skirt drop to her feet. She stepped out of her skirt and stood there in her killer heels and a pair of sheer black nylon stockings that reached all the way to the tops of her thighs, suspended by a barely present, lacy black garter belt. I was awestruck.

She reached for the clasp of her bra but my hand rose almost involuntarily to block hers from completing the action. Hoarsely I managed to say, "Don't. Leave everything on, especially the heels. You look so fabulously sexy." She smiled and pulled me close to her. In my ear she whispered, "Will you do something special for me tonight, something naughty, something I don't normally get?"

"Of course," I said, my lust fired brain willing to do just about anything for this goddess. "What is it?"

"Well," she whispered, "my husband never, ever kisses me, well, you know, down there" pointing at her cunt. I needed no further instructions, requests, or encouragement. "Lie down on the bed," I said.

She sat down, scooted backwards, pulled her knees up and opened her legs. "Well," I said, "it looks like there's a barrier in the way," referring to her black lace panties. "Not for long," she replied, slipping the thong rapidly down her legs and off.

I knelt on the bed and bent over to worship her womanhood. I licked and kissed my way up the inside of one thigh and then the other, savoring the cool smoothness of her nylons, and worming my tongue under the straps of her garter belt to lick the creamy skin there. She began to whimper and to moan. "Don't tease me, David. I need your tongue inside now."

This was not a request; but I took my time. I licked the tender skin between her cunt and her anus. I continued up into her cunt, licking the labia slowly and deliberately, finally teasing her engorged clit by flicking the tip of my tongue over it. "Yessssss," she hissed, and grabbed my head with both hands.

"Use your tongue like a cock," she commanded, and I made my tongue as long and hard as I could. I stuck it into the slit and started to piston it in and out by moving my head like a woodpecker's. However, I was apparently not doing it to her satisfaction and she grabbed my head with both hands forcing it back and forth pushing and pulling my tongue in and out. She kept this up for a minute or two before her hands and arms tired.

"Suck it!" she exclaimed. "Suck my clit!"

I complied and enclosed my lips around her clit. To my surprise it had become very engorged and stood erect, almost an inch long, like a tiny cock, it's hood not capable of coming anywhere near covering it anymore.

"Yesss!" she hissed again. "That's it. Suck it. Sick it in and out, suck it. Don't stop, Don't ever stop. Oh my god, oh my god. That's soooooo good."

Her hands were still on my head urging me to move it up and down to the rhythm they set. I was beside myself with raw lust. Never had I encountered a clit this size. It excited me beyond anything I had ever experienced. I wanted to suck her. I needed to suck her. There was nothing else that mattered except her engorged clit.

She drenched my mouth, my chin, my throat with her copious cunt juices. My mouth continually filled with her nectar and I had to swallow to keep from choking. She continued to moan, "Soooo good. Yesssss! Suck my big clit! Suck it! Keep sucking it!"

She came forcefully and for far longer than I had ever experienced a woman coming. She let go of my head and I came up for air.

"That was wonderful! You are the best! Where have you been all my life? I have never experienced an orgasm like THAT! Wow! My husband would never do that. Come, kiss me. I want to taste myself on your mouth."

I crawled up her body and frenched her. She licked and moaned. "I taste good," she said. After a while we broke our embrace and she said, "Do you think you could do that again tomorrow night?"

"Why wait until tomorrow?" I asked. "I'll do it again tonight if you do something for me."

"What's that?" she asked.

"Shave it," I said.

"Shave it? My pussy, you mean?"

"Yes, The hair gets in the way, I think I can do even better if the hair is gone."

"All right," she beamed, "but I've never done that before, so you will have to do a very close inspection."

"I'd love to."

"I'll have to take off this lingerie," she said. "Help me."

A couple of minutes later she was naked. She threw on a bath robe and headed to the bathroom. She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "No touching yourself, David."

I smiled at her and said, "I wouldn't think of it."

So there I stood sporting an erection, leaking and dripping precum, waiting for a redheaded goddess to shave the red hair from her cunt. It seemed like an eternity again ... but then the bathroom door opened and Diane came out, and bless her, she had put her heels back on! She stopped a few feet away from me and held open her robe.

"So what do you think?"

"Wow. What a difference!"

Not a speck of red hair remained on the front, not even the proverbial "landing strip". I walked up to her and slid my hand to her cunt. We kissed and I caressed her bare Mons. A finger slipped in.

"Very nice," I said, "very soft and very smooth...and VERY WET! Shaving excited you, didn't it?"

"Well," she replied, "I was pretty well sopping from your loving ministrations but I must admit, applying the soap and stroking the area with the razor was rather erotic. But what can you tell with your hands? Put the results to test with your tongue."

As she said this she shed her robe, rested her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. I was now face-to-face with the her bald pussy. She was VERY aroused, judging from the erect nature of her clit. Without any hair anywhere near it, it looked even longer and thicker than before.

"No licking this time. Suck it, suck my little cock, now!"

Had I heard right? Had she said "cock"?! Wow, for some reason the changed reference, from big clit to little cock inflamed me even more and I sucked with even greater abandon. Her fluids again flowed from her slit and, I swear, leaked from the tip of her "little cock." That she was towering above me perched on those killer stilettos added to the eroticism.

I pulled away from her for a second and managed to say, "I want you to come in my mouth." (As if she hadn't been doing that all along.) But there was added innuendo. I said it the way a woman sucking a man's cock stokes his lust by begging him to ejaculate into her mouth. The response was immediate. She moaned, held my head still and began to pump her hips back and forth. Her "little cock" pistoned in and out of my pursed lips. I really felt like she was fucking my mouth with HER cock.

Her orgasm mounted like a wave on the beach and crashed with equal force. Her knees briefly buckled but she regained her balance as she came down from the erotic high.

"Open your mouth." It was definitely a command now and I obeyed.

"Look at me." I looked up into her green eyes from where I knelt.

She held her cunt open with both hands, spreading the labia wide. It was virtually pouting.

"Here it comes," she calmly said, "swallow all of it." Her vulva contracted and then blossomed as she used her pelvic muscles to squeeze the juices of her excitement into my waiting mouth. I swallowed greedily. I was filled with lust. When she was done she said, "Clean me," and again I obeyed, slurping every last drop from her bald cunt until she was satisfied with my efforts.

She walked away and sat on the edge of the bed. "You have satisfied me more than I have ever been satisfied. You are truly amazing, but I am worn out and need to sleep now. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight."


And just like that she dismissed me. I got dressed and turned to leave when I heard her call out, "And, oh, David?"

"Yes, my darling."

"Don't come. Don't touch yourself. Understood?'

"Yes, my darling."

I did not sleep well that night, I slept fitfully and the lurid images of my erotic encounters played like a slideshow behind my eyelids. My jaw, tongue, lips and cheeks ached from the workout they received, and although my erection subsided the pressure was still there simmering uncomfortably below the surface.

The next day I looked for her at every workshop I attended. I thought for sure that I would run into her again, if not in the workshops then at least on the floor of the convention where the vendors displayed their wares. I visited every booth, I strolled down every lane and aisle, bet she was nowhere to be found. I could not concentrate. The presentations did nothing for me because all I could think of was her.

I began to grow despondent, fearing that what happened yesterday would never happen again. I ate dinner alone and shortly after 6:30 or so I returned to my room. I opened the door and my heart was immediately lifted by the sight of a small envelope that had been slid under the door. I immediately picked it up and tore it open to find a note and a key card. The note said, "David, come to my room at 8:30 tonight. Let yourself in"

My heart leaped with joy. I try to keep busy for the next couple of hours. I took my time shaving and showering. I tried to watch TV, but time crept along slower than ever before.

At a quarter after eight I couldn't take it anymore. I picked up her key card and made my way to her room where I used it to let myself in. I had no idea what to expect. Would she be there? The room was dark save for one dim light shining on another note. I picked it up and read, "I want you naked on the bed." I complied and waited in the dark.

A few minutes later the door opened and she entered. Her hair was pulled back in a bun, and she was wearing a plain T-shirt, sweatpants, and sneakers. It looked like she had been working out. Silently she approached the bed taking off her sneakers, socks, and sweats along the way. For some reason she did not take off the T-shirt, but I noticed she wore no panties under the sweats. She stopped at the edge of the bed and said, "I haven't showered since before we went to dinner last night. I think I'm pretty ripe down there. I need you to clean me now."

Without waiting form me to respond, she mounted the bed and straddled my head lowering her cunt on my mouth. I suppressed a strong desire to gag but still managed to stick out my tongue. I tentatively lapped her labia. Soon my lust overcame my initial revulsion and before too long every external vestige of cum and sweat was gone. My oral ministration had an obvious effect. Her clit was again fully engorged and standing at attention and by now I knew the drill. I took her clit in my mouth and sucked as though it were the fountain of life. It took less than a minute before she reached her crescendo.

Because she was bent over me, her clit was pointing almost straight down, and so it acted like a conduit for her cunt juices. These sluiced out of her slit guided by the contours of her labia and flowed along the shaft of her "little cock." This made it seem as though her clit was the source of the ejaculate. Whatever I did not immediately suck off, dripped off the end into my mouth whenever I took a breath. She urged me on again, "Yessss! You are the best! Suck it. Suck my cock. Suck the cum out of my cock. Do it! I know you want to, I know you do, don't you? Say it. I want to hear you say it. Say you want to suck my cock!"

I pulled my mouth away from her cunt just long enough to utter the words she wanted to hear. "I want to, I need to, I absolutely have to suck your cock. Please, please, come in my mouth."

This sent her over the edge. She came violently. Her pussy spasmed and I was rewarded with another surge of her juices. I nearly drowned.

She dismounted and without saying a word walked to the bathroom. I heard the shower run and I lay still in the dark. My cock was as hard as steel and dripping profusely, but I was afraid to touch it, any of it, without her permission.

The shower stopped. I heard the soft sounds of rummaging in the bathroom. Then things went quiet for a while and I was lying there with my cock engorged. Not much later she emerged from the bathroom. She had reapplied her makeup and done her hair. Saying nothing, and not even looking at me, she went quietly about the business of getting dressed. Much to my pleasant surprise she put back on the same lingerie she wore the night before. Her proud breasts peeked over the tops of her bra, her nipples clearly erect in the dim light. She fastened the garter belt around her waist, rolled her sheer black stockings up her legs and fastened the nylons to the garters. She walked to the closet, retrieved her killer heels and slid them on her feet.

Crooking her finger she beckoned me to sit on the edge of the bed. She stood before me in all her glory. I leaned forward intending to kiss or suck one of those delectable, erect nipples, but before I could make contact she backed away.

robotchr
robotchr
23 Followers