Convention Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This had an immediate effect and Roger grunted, "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come."

"Oh yes, oh yes. I'm there tooooo," Diane wailed. "I'm coming too!"

Her body went rigid and spasmed. "David, David, come now, darling. Go ahead and release. Go ahead and let go."

Roger came. It as very, very erotic and very strange. As my mouth overflowed with his come, my own cock twitched and jerked in its own convulsive climax. But because Diane had forced me to milk myself, there was no ejaculate. My orgasm was intense. The most intense I had ever experienced and it happened with no direct stimulation to my cock! Here I was sucking the come out of another man's cock while my own produced nothing at all. But, I had finally climaxed in HER presence. That my orgasm arrived with the only stimulus coming from the cocks in my mouth and ass was just mind blowing.

Roger pulled away as his cock grew flaccid. Diane too pulled out of me. My own cock had already lost its erect state, but her strap-on was, of course, as proud and rigid as ever. Roger sat silently in the arm chair next to the bed. I closed my eyes and Diane sat on the bed next to me. She leaned forward, kissed me on the lips and whispered, "Thank you. That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I have never come so hard in my life, and it's all because of you, my darling."

"Yes," I agreed, "it was very intense, but very strange. I have never climaxed so hard with no cum to show for it. Very strange but very, very intense."

She started stroking her cock again. The woman was insatiable. "I am still quite turned on," she said, "and this just feels so good. It's like once I get started I can't stop until I climax again."

The vision of her masturbating her strap-on had its desired effect on both Roger and me. Our cocks stirred to life while we watched this sexy goddess. She stood up and faced us. "Look at me," she ordered, "look at me jerking off for you." Her hand stroked up and down rhythmically, mesmerizing us.

"David, I want you to get the lubricant and make sure Roger's cock is well coated."

I got the bottle she had used before on her own phallus and brought it to where Roger was sitting. He stood up and I knelt in front of him. I poured some liquid on my hand and stroked it up and down on his shaft. How strange to be doing this very familiar thing on someone else's cock! The thought also occurred to me that Roger was probably going to fuck me as soon as Diane gave the command.

Diane continued to jerk herself off. Her gorgeous green eyes were glazed over with lust. "David," she pleaded. "I do so desperately want to come again, but I will need you and Roger to give me the visual stimulation to put me over the top. You know what would do it for me, don't you darling?"

I gulped. "I have a hunch."

Diane then directed Roger to lie down on the bed on his back. He did so and his erection jerked up. "David, I want you to face me and sit down on Roger's cock. Fuck yourself, darling. Use Roger's cock."

I climbed onto the bed and positioned my anus above his erection. Using my right hand I grabbed Roger's cock and moved it into position. It was very slippery and I had difficulty holding it steady, but eventually I was able to lower myself onto his pole. The weight of my body did the rest and Roger was embedded in my bowels.

"Fuck him, David. Fuck Roger's hard cock!"

I started moving up and down supporting my weight on my arms extended behind me. Diane focused on Roger's cock as I rode it up and down. This motion caused my own erection to flop and twitch. Diane hissed, "Oh this is so fucking hot, so fucking perverse. I love it. I love watching you fuck my husband's big cock, David. Tell me you love his cock, David. Tell me."

While Diane furiously stroked her own phallus, I looked her in the eyes and confessed, "I love his big cock, Diane. I love your husband's hard cock and I love fucking it for you, my darling."

This put Diane over the edge again. She moaned and moaned as her orgasm washed over her, but she never stopped looking at the homoerotic spectacle in front of her. SHE had orchestrated this. SHE was in total control. Roger and I were but her puppets; her playthings to be manipulated to satisfy her own lust and perversions. This was her ultimate aphrodisiac. Her wrist was a blur on her cock. "I'm coming!" she wailed, "oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes. I love this. I love watching you take that big cock up your ass. It's soooo perverted, soooo nasty, sooooo good! Oh fuck, I'm coming again!"

Roger then exploded and filled me with another load of semen. I felt his cock swell and I felt the rush of the warm, viscous fluid as it filled my rectum. This in turn triggered my own climax and again it overwhelmed me, filled me with intense pleasure, all without any direct stimulation to my cock. A small dribble of clear fluid leaked out of the tip and that was it.

I was hooked. This was definitely THE way to experience ecstasy - prolonged milking without climax followed by intense climax without direct stimulation and no production of cum.

We disentangled. Diane sat on the bed next to me. She kissed me tenderly on the lips. I looked her in the eyes and said, "I love you, Diane."

"I know darling. You are addicted to me now. I know that from now on you live to please me. Isn't that right?"

"Yes."

"You will do the most perverse sexual acts if I command it, won't you?"

"Yes, I will, because I know it turns you on, Diane. I will live to satisfy your lust in any way you want me to."

"Excellent," she said. "Now, what's your wife's name?"

TWO WEEKS LATER

After I returned home from the conference in Philadelphia I found it difficult to concentrate on my work. My thoughts kept drifting to the overt eroticism of the weekend that had just passed. However, after a while things began to return to normal. Then two weeks after the conference I received a letter at work. No return address. I tore it open to find a long letter written in perfectly penned longhand. It read:

Dear David,

I have thought much about our wonderful weekend in Philadelphia. I can't tell you how totally you satisfied me. I have never had my lustful desires fulfilled like that before. It was really, really something and it was all because of you, my darling.

Roger too couldn't stop talking about it and he suggested that he bring home a friend for me to play with. I got very excited about that and told him to go for it. Well, the other day he brought home a friend named Nick. He had told Nick that I was very hot and that I needed sexual attention beyond what Roger could provide. As you can imagine Nick jumped at the opportunity. The problem was that Roger had something different in mind. He wanted to watch Nick fuck me.

Now I don't mind being fucked. Keep in mind that Roger is fairly well endowed (you would know first hand wouldn't you), but Roger wanted to see it, to be a spectator, so I agreed to let Nick fuck me. Roger made me wear my sexiest black lingerie and those sexy heels you loved so much.

Well, when Nick arrived I was in for a shock. David, he was huge! Nick's cock was both longer and fatter than Roger's and, of course, much, much bigger than yours. All of a sudden I couldn't wait to try it out! Roger just bent me over while I was standing there perched on my high heels and encouraged Nick to waste no time in shoving his huge tool into me. David it was amazing! I have never felt so completely filled. Nick's cock was so long that every time he thrust into me I could feel its head pushing past my cervix and into my womb. I have never felt that before and I absolutely loved the feeling.

Meanwhile Roger just sat there watching us while he stroked his own cock. He kept saying how hot I looked with Nick's huge erection plowing in and out of me. He kept asking me how it felt and if I was loving it. I told him that I had never experienced anything like it and that Nick's cock was so much bigger, and better than his.

By now I was delirious with lust and couldn't help myself anymore. I told Roger I wanted only Nick's cock in me from now on and that Roger would not be allowed to fuck me again with his smaller cock. This just drove Roger crazy and he began to shoot his come all over the place. Nick, too exploded, and timed his orgasm perfectly as my own climax overtook me. Inside me I could feel Nick's cock grow even larger and I swear I could feel him spurting his load against the walls of my womb. I have never experienced so much cum! When Nick pulled out, great globs ran down out of my cunt and down my thighs. It was very messy and I immediately thought of you, my darling.

Oh how I missed you right then, because I knew that Roger was not going to do what I needed so badly. Roger would never place his mouth anywhere close to my pussy. The presence of Nick's juices would turn him off even more, but I know you would readily service my cunt at any time, wouldn't you, David? Yes, I know you would not think twice about cleaning me with your marvelous mouth and divine tongue after another man (or even several other men) had filled me with their sperm. Just the thought of you between my legs sucking all the come out of me makes me wild with lust! I know right now as you read this your own cock is rock hard, isn't it?

Actually the reason I am writing you is not to bore you with the details of my sex life. I wanted to tell you that I need you and that I have not forgotten that I promised to take our sexual experiences to another level. So - you are to make reservations for next weekend for you and your wife (I think you said her name is Laura, right?) at Cedar Springs resort in the Poconos. Google it, it pops right up. Plan to arrive Saturday morning and spend the night. Sign up for the Saturday afternoon yoga class. We will meet the two of you there.

You see, David, the next level will involve your wife. I want her to fall for me the way you have fallen. I want to seduce her and bend her to my will so that she will, like you, want to do anything to please me. You will help me do this, David, because you love me and worship me. You will give your wife to me.

I will call you at work later on this week.

If this letter has excited you, that's fine, but I forbid you from coming. Go ahead and take your lust out on Laura. Fuck her and make her come if you want, but you are not to reach orgasm. You may edge as many times as you like, but under no circumstances are you to climax to fulfillment. Remember your climax belongs to me, and only to me. I decide when and where you cum; understood?

Your Goddess,

Diane

By the time I finished reading the letter my hands were shaking and my cock was rock hard. Diane wanted Laura! Wow! And it was going to happen next weekend. How would Laura react? How would she handle it? What did Diane have in mind to win Laura over?

These questions ran through my mind.

I went to my PC and located the resort's web site. I was very quickly able to make our reservations when I realized it was time to head home. I was very, very aroused from reading Diane's letter and could not get it or her out of my mind.

That night I decided I needed to fuck my wife. Not being allowed to come might prove to be an issue, however. How would I explain that to Laura? I determined to take a "cross that bridge when we get there" approach.

Laura and I turned in at about 10 o'clock and I snuggled up to her. I said, "Laura, I have a surprise for you this weekend."

"Oh," she inquired "what kind of surprise?"

"You and I are going on a romantic weekend getaway to the Poconos. I booked us a nice room at a resort up there for Saturday night. There's all sorts of activities from hiking, to swimming, to tennis. We can also take a yoga class together like you've always been talking about," I responded.

"What's brought this on?" she asked.

I got a bit defensive, "Nothing. Can't I treat my wife to a special weekend?"

"Oh, there's nothing wrong with that. We can surely use the change of surroundings, it's just that this is so out of character for you. What are you up to?"

"Nothing! I just want to spend a nice, romantic weekend with you."

I kissed her, gently at first, and then more passionately. "Is this a preview of what I might expect this weekend, then?" she asked coyly.

"Why not?" I said and kissed her again. She responded by spooning her slim body against mine. I buried my face into the back of her short blond hair and reached around to massage her small, pert tits, something that always turns her on. My wife, you see is the antithesis of Diane. Whereas Diane is tall and statuesque, Laura stands but 5' 6". Whereas Diane has a perfect pair of ample breasts, Laura's titties barely grew at all. Laura needs no bra. She is, in a word, flat. But oh how sensitive those titties are! Especially the nipples.

Laura moaned in response to my manipulations. She reached down to take off her panties. I helped her and then slipped off my briefs. I reached around her slim, boyish hips and caressed her slit. She was already wet. I pushed my erect cock towards her cunt and she reached down to guide it in. I fucked her hard-and-fast from behind. She responded with the usual moans and sighs and before too long reached her climax. Her pussy became positively sloppy with her juices. I kept going.

After Laura comes, her pussy usually pouts and gets very loose. Tonight was no different. I continued to fuck her, relishing in the ease with which my cock slipped in and out and back in again. I was an animal in heat and pumped my hips relentlessly. Laura's body convulsed as her second climax shook her. I was very close to the edge myself, but heeding Diane's instructions I stopped just short. I pulled out and rolled over on my back.

Laura, too, rolled over, and put her head on my shoulder. My cock was still rock hard but one small dollop of white semen had oozed out and was just sliding down the shaft, leaving behind a glistening trail. Laura saw it and remarked, "You didn't come yet, did you?"

"No," I replied, "but that's alright, as long as you are satisfied."

"Oh I'm very satisfied. I can't remember the last time you fucked me so long and hard that I came twice. But I feel bad that you haven't come yet. I don't think I could take you inside me again, though. Here, let me use my hand," she said, as she reached for my cock with her hand.

I grabbed her wrist with my hand and said, "No. It's OK. I'm alright."

Laura gave me a puzzled look. "Are you sure. You usually love it when I jerk you off until you come. I don't understand."

"Honey, I got plenty of satisfaction from giving you pleasure. That's fine for tonight, OK?"

"OK, I guess. It's your cock. But it sure looks in need of some attention of its own. You're acting funny tonight, David."

"I'm fine, honey. Let's go to sleep."

She sighed, rolled over and was soon fast asleep. I reached down to touch my oh-so-sensitive erection. Using the forefinger and thumb of my left hand I slowly masturbated, just as Diane had instructed me. I edged quickly, but this time I scooped the small dribble of cum from my cock before it could roll down and hungrily fed it into my mouth. While my wife slept soundly next to me, I envisioned Diane's voluptuous body in my mind, edged 5 more times, and consumed all that l milked out. The last edging produced almost no liquid and with my cock still achingly hard, I settled in.

Two days later Diane called me at work. I recognized her area code on the caller ID, and my hands shook with anticipation as I picked up the receiver.

"Hi Diane."

"Hi, David. Is this a good time to talk?"

"Yes, but let me close the door to my office." I put the phone down, crossed my office, closed the door and returned to my desk.

"It's nice to hear your voice again," I said, as I put the receiver to my ear again.

"Yes. It's nice to hear yours too. I trust you have had success with the reservations."

"Yes. It was painless. I can hardly wait to see you again," I told her.

"Is that so? Even though your wife will be there too?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Good. Very good. David, what's Laura like? Describe her to me. Start with her looks."

"Well, Diane, you and Laura form a study in contrast. She's a couple of inches shorter than you with short blond hair. She has very small breasts, but athletic legs. She keeps really fit. There's not an ounce of fat on her body. She has a six pack stomach!" I offered.

"Is she pretty?"

"Yes, I think so. She can be really pretty when she wears makeup but that doesn't happen too often."

"She sounds a bit like a tomboy!" Diane exclaimed.

"I guess so. We once went to a Halloween costume party and she dressed like a business man complete with a three-piece, pinstriped suit. We used a bit of makeup to give her a 5 o'clock shadow. At first people thought I had brought a man to the party! It was something," I said.

"Would you say your wife has a boyish figure?" Diane asked.

"I guess that's one way of describing it," I replied.

"What about her likes and dislikes?" Diane asked.

I replied by describing Laura's hobbies (running, gardening, cooking), her dislikes (lazy people, beer of any kind, fish), her fears (spiders, clowns - don't ask, suspension bridges), and her passions (fine white wines, environmental issues, soccer - she played all through high school and college).

"Your wife sounds lovely. I can hardly wait to meet her," Diane said, "but I am really intrigued by her boyishness. Imagine your sweet Laura, dressed as a man, with a large erection jutting out of her trousers. Now there's an erotic image!"

She then added, "David, did you sign up for the yoga class on Saturday afternoon?"

"Yes, I did as you requested," I said.

"Very good. So David, what do you think about the prospect of giving your wife to me for my sexual pleasure? Does the thought excite you?" Diane asked.

"Yes. I must admit, it excites me. But the main reason is that it might bring you additional sexual satisfaction. If it will help satisfy your lust, it will in turn satisfy me. I'm just wondering how you're going to turn her."

"You leave that up to me. I can be irresistibly persuasive, as you have found out. But I must admit, I am all worked up about it. David, my cunt is dripping just thinking about all the perverted sexual things you and Laura will do for me. Guess what I'm doing with my left hand, David?" she asked breathlessly.

"Oh my god, Diane. I wish I was there right now to suck on that gorgeously large clit of yours. I have missed it so. I can still see you jerking it off as though it were your cock," I confessed.

"I wish you were here too, David. But it will be only a couple of days before we will be together again, darling. I can hardly wait." She continued, "David, I will seduce Laura. She will be mine. You may lose her to me, you know that?"

"Yes, I do."

"And you will do anything for me, isn't that right, darling?" she gasped breathlessly.

"Yes. You know I would."

"Tell me you love me. I need to hear you say it."

"I love you, Diane."

"I know you do. Good bye, David. See you on Saturday."

"Good bye, Diane."

SATURDAY

We arrived at the resort at 11AM, checked in, and made our way to our room. It was a lovely room with a large picture window that looked over a beautiful, wooded valley. The room was part of a potential suite connected by two doors, one from each room. One could be opened from one side and the other from the other side creating a common doorway.

"This is so lovely, David," Laura exclaimed, "I can't wait for this afternoon's yoga class. Should we have a quick bite to eat?"

"Excellent idea," I said, "there's a great little cafe in the lobby area."

We put away our overnight bags and toiletries and walked down to the cafe. We were seated immediately and started perusing the menu. About five minutes or so later I noticed Diane and Roger waiting at the hostess station. My heart just about stopped. What was she up to? Did she want me to notice her? Then what?