Convention Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm so proud of you,' she cooed. 'You did as I told you to. You did not come. You are wonderful.' At that moment I just felt so good, David. Even though Diane had denied me my orgasm I felt so gratified that she had used me to her own satisfaction and that I had been able to do as she commanded. I actually felt good about not coming only because she had forbade it. I held her close and looked in her wonderful green eyes. 'I love you, Diane,' I confessed.

'I know my pet, I know,' she replied, 'I promise you, you will have plenty of opportunities to prove your love. I will ask you to do so many things you have never dreamed of doing, and you will beg me to do them because you are now mine. You now live to satisfy my lust, my pet.'

I sighed 'I know, Diane, you are my goddess and I will obey and worship you.'

Shortly after that I came back to our room and you were here."

"Wow, Laura. I am so hard from listening to your story. Let's get in a little lovin' before we have to get ready for dinner."

"No, David. Diane owns my sex now, and yours too I might add. I don't want to disappoint her, honey. She wants us to come over in a bit anyway. We'll have dinner with them in the room."

"But I'm your husband!" I protested.

"Come off it, David. You knew exactly what Diane wanted to do this weekend. You knew this would happen and you wanted it to happen. I am hers now. If she gives us permission we will make love again. Until then, no way. And if you jerk off I will tell her! You will not come and I will not come until Diane gives us permission and you know as well as I do that that won't happen except if it gives her even greater pleasure, or satisfies her own perverted lust. And I accept that. You want that too, don't you?"

I nodded in agreement. She said, "I'm going to get cleaned up now and I'm getting ready to go back next door." She disappeared into the bathroom. I sat silently contemplating all that had happened. My cock was still rather turgid, having responded to the lurid and erotic details of Laura's story. I couldn't believe how quickly Diane had won Laura. But, on the other hand, it also alleviated the stress I had lived with while keeping my secret from Laura. The secret was out now in a way that removed the guilt as well. Laura and I were now coconspirators of sorts. Where would this lead tonight?

Laura had taken some time to refresh herself. She had applied make-up, which is something she rarely does, and looked very pretty. She grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go."

She opened our side of the double doors and knocked on the door leading to Diane's room. The door opened and there she was, my goddess - OUR goddess - in her full resplendent glory.

"Let's leave the doors open so we can go back and forth if we need," Diane said. She took Laura by the hand and led us into the room. Diane was stunning. Her hair was pulled back into a tight, high pony tail. Her make-up and nails were impeccable. She wore a diamond studded choker around her throat with matching, long, dangling ear rings. She wore a long, black, sleeveless gown with a scoop neck that showed off her perfect cleavage. Below her breasts the gown hugged her waist and hips and then draped elegantly to the floor. Both sides were slit all the way to the hip and when she walked they opened to reveal her long, gorgeous legs encased in sheer black nylons and perched on those killer stiletto heels. Each step caused the nylons to swish against the dress. The sound of the swish seemed to presage the dress opening at the slit to reveal the leg. I had never before considered that a dress could "sound" sexy! My cock responded immediately and lurched into its erect fullness.

Roger was his usual quiet self. He sat in the armchair next to the bed. He was naked and aroused. He did nothing but stare at his gorgeous wife. He didn't touch himself, he didn't speak, he made no move to acknowledge our presence. He was simply mesmerized. His cock was oozing copious precum.

"Dinner will arrive later," Diane announced, "but I have opened a bottle of some very nice Argentine Malbec, if anyone would like some."

Both Laura and I agreed that a glass of wine would indeed be nice. Diane had apparently managed to get some wine glasses from somewhere. She poured us each a glass and then raised hers in a toast, "Here's to new heights of wicked erotic pleasure for us all!"

We sipped our wine and Diane began orchestrating the evening. "Laura, my pet, please tell us what was the most sexually thrilling thing you did this afternoon?"

Laura blushed before she replied, "Having both you and Roger in me at the same time."

"Did you know that David had a similar experience?"

"Yes," Laura replied, "you told me about it."

"How do you feel about that; about David having his mouth and ass filled with cock?"

"I find it very arousing," said Laura. "When you described it to me I first could not believe it. My David would never have done anything so depraved. But then neither would I, before I met you."

"Laura, my pet, before this evening is over do you and David want to do any more sexually perverse things?"

"Diane, I will do whatever pleases you. I will do anything if you are aroused by it."

"Well, Laura, you have earned the right to direct David to do anything you ask him to do. What would arouse you, my pet?"

"Oh, Diane!" exclaimed Laura, "What an honor. Let me think... Oh yes, since I have never known David to have sex with a man I really would like to see him suck Roger's cock. I know he's done it but I just want to see if it's as exciting as I imagined it to be."

I did not wait for my goddess to command me. By the time she gave me a knowing look I was already stripping my clothes off. She looked at me and nodded, giving me permission to do as Laura asked. I walked over to Roger, dropped to my knees and immediately began sucking his cock. Roger moaned and rolled back his head to enjoy the sensation. His cock was already quite soaked with his precum and soon it also shone with my saliva.

Laura gasped, "Oh fuck that's hot. Never in my life could I have ever imagined David doing this. Look at him. This is so fucking erotic."

"Yes, isn't it, my pet?" crooned Diane. She had Laura's back pressed against her front and was lifting Laura's skirt. Laura had worn no panties! Diane's elegant red finger nail began to tease Laura's clit and Laura swooned.

"Oh my god, oh my god," was all she could moan as she watched me suck Roger's erection. I was getting increasingly aroused. I found myself loving the sensation of a hard cock in my mouth. I gave myself over to my lust and drove Roger's cock deep into my throat.

In the meantime Diane had stripped off Laura's clothing. I glanced over at them. Laura's small, white, boyish body made a startling contrast against Diane's dark dress and her voluptuous elegance. Laura was still leaning back against Diane who continued to strum her red nail along Laura's throbbing clit. Laura writhed at the touch but knew better than to let her climax release.

Diane sensed that Roger was close to blowing his load when she shouted, "Stop. That's enough, David."

I immediately moved away from Roger who's face was a mask of ecstasy punctuated by frustration. He had been so close. I had felt the girth of his cock swell in my mouth in preparation for ejaculation.

Diane then released Laura and said to her, "Laura, my pet, go to the bathroom and change into the first outfit we bought this afternoon."

My curiosity was aroused.

"David bend over the bed so that anyone can have access to your sweet ass."

I obeyed and waited expectantly. Diane sat down and crossed her legs. The material of the skirt gave way and revealed those gorgeous treasures resplendent in their high heels and sheer black hose. My cock twitched involuntarily at the sight.

Then the bathroom door opened and out came Laura. She wore a tailored, form fitting men's navy blue, pin stripe business suit over a white shirt with a blue and yellow tie and men's oxford loafers. Her face was devoid of any vestige of makeup and she had combed her short hair back with gel. On her lip was a blond mustache. She looked like a man.

Diane applauded, "Well done, Laura. You look magnificent. Come here and show David the finishing touch to your outfit."

Laura walked over and slowly unzipped her fly. She reached in and withdrew the strap-on phallus that had deflowered my ass not so long ago. I gasped.

However, Laura did not approach my anus. Diane spoke up from where she was seated, "Roger, you may fuck David now."

Roger sprang to his feet and rushed behind me. He didn't wait. He gave me no time to adjust. His cock was so slick with his precum and my saliva it pushed easily passed my resistance. I wailed, "Oh my god!" as Roger's prick buried itself up to his balls in my rectum.

"Oh don't be such a sissy, David," Laura remarked, "you had no trouble taking it in Philly."

She was right, of course, and I relaxed. Roger took the cue and started fucking me good. Soon the pleasure replaced the pain and I was singing a different tune, "Yes, yes, yes."

Laura looked at the spectacle with glazed eyes. She was mesmerized with lust. She couldn't take the visual stimulation anymore and started jerking off her cock. "Laura," Diane cautioned, "be careful. Remember, no coming."

"Yes, Diane, I understand," breathed Laura as she turned away from the sight of Roger's cock pistoning in and out of me and looked at Diane. Laura gasped at the sight. Diane had pulled her dress to one side. Her gorgeous legs were splayed over the arms of the chair and her left hand was jerking off her clit which had already grown to its full magnificence.

"On wow, Diane, you look sooo sexy!" crooned Laura as her own hand feverishly worked her cock.

The two women stared into one another's eyes, feeding off the common lust they communicated. All of a sudden Roger said he was about to come. Diane shouted, "NO!" and Roger immediately pulled out of me. I cried out in despair wanting to feel that fullness again. Roger's cock twitched and danced as a drop of cum oozed out.

"David," Diane commanded. I needed no further instruction. I turned around, sucked the cum off Roger's cock and swallowed. This made Laura even more aroused as she said, "Oh my god, he swallowed it! He took Roger's cum in his mouth and swallowed it! That is so perverted! Oh Diane, it makes me wish my cock could squirt cum too. I would love to see David eat my cum. Oh my god, the thought is pushing me so close to the edge!"

"NO! Laura! Stop it right now!" ordered Diane.

Laura obeyed. "Oh Diane, I feel so wonderful with this cock sticking out of my fly. May I please fuck someone with it?"

"Yes, my pet," replied Diane, "you have earned the right to fuck me. Satisfy me and I will let you come, darling. But you may not come until I give you permission."

Diane got up, grabbed Laura by her cock and led her to the bed. Diane sat on the edge of the bed so that her pelvis jutted out over the edge. Her magnificent legs and huge clit were on full display because she had pulled the dress over to one side. She then guided Laura's cock towards her own holy of holies, her womanhood, her warm and pouting cunt, dripping with wetness and arousal.

Laura leaned forward and entered Diane. It really did look like Diane was being fucked by well-dressed gentleman with a slight built. Laura moaned with pleasure as she began to saw her cock in and out of Diane's cunt. Every movement of her cock was transmitted through its curved base into her own dripping cunt. Diane urged Laura on, "Fuck me. Fuck me with your hard cock. It feels so good!"

Diane had reached around Laura and was digging her nails into Laura's ass. Urging Laura to fuck her faster. Laura complied and began to wail, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god. This is so fucking good; so fucking perverted. I love fucking you Diane, it's the best. I love fucking you more than fucking my husband. I could do this forever. If I died right now I would die totally satisfied and happy. Oh god I'm going to come, Diane I can't stop!"

"YES YOU CAN!" shouted Diane as she forcefully slapped Laura across the face. "Stop right now. Don't you dare cum, you ungrateful bitch. Pull your cock out of me right now."

It was as though Laura had been shot by an arrow through her heart. She immediately withdrew from Diane. Her body had been on the verge of convulsing with ecstasy and now she was emotionally crushed. She dropped to her knees and started sobbing, "I'm sorry Diane, I'm so sorry. I almost failed you. I almost put my pleasure before yours. Please, I beg of you, forgive me. Please, please, Diane don't be angry with me."

"Stand up!" Diane ordered. Laura obeyed.

"Take off your clothes." Laura did so, still sniffling, her cheeks wet with tears. Roger and I knew better than to interfere. We just stood there with our erections dripping precum.

Diane cupped Laura's chin in her hands, ripped the mustache off with the other, and bent down to lick the tears off Laura's face. She then kissed Laura very passionately. She hissed, "You came way too close to losing it. If I hadn't put a stop to it, you would have orgasmed, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Diane," Laura sputtered, "but I'm so sorry. It won't happen again."

"Good. Now take off that cock."

Laura's face dropped with disappointment, but she did as she was told. Diane then unzipped her dress and took it off. She stood there in just her stockings, garter belt, heels and half cup bra looking imperious. "Come here, Laura, and put the harness on me."

Laura approached Diane and inserted the base of the phallus into Diane's cunt. She then fastened the straps and Diane once again sported her proud erection. She pulled Laura roughly to her and ordered her to bend at the waist. Laura obeyed. Diane positioned the phallus at Laura's puckered asshole and roughly drove it in as far as it would go. Laura's body jerked but she made no sound. Her face belied her silence as it contorted in pain as Diane brutalized her rectum. Soon tears were streaming down Laura's face as Diane's cock plunged deeper and deeper with every stroke.

A stream of obscenities left Diane's mouth, "You little, flat-chested cunt. You fucking worthless, ungrateful little bitch. You were about to come without my permission. Now I will fuck your ass as long and hard as I want. You fucking little slut. You claim to love me. You claim to worship me. You say you want to satisfy me. Well, how's this for satisfaction!"

I found the sight overwhelmingly erotic, and Laura was beginning to respond as well. Her crying stopped and she began to grunt, "I am your little cunt, I am your worthless little slut, Diane. Please fuck my ass with your beautiful cock please use me to pleasure yourself. I do love you Diane. You are my goddess and I would die for you."

"I know you say that, my pet," Diane said. "Let's see if you mean it."

Diane wrapped her lovely manicured hands around Laura's throat and as she continued to fuck Laura's ass from behind Diane's hands tightened their grip. Laura began gasping for breath. Her eyes bugged out of her head, her tongue lolled out of her mouth, but her hands stayed put. She made no attempt to pull Diane's hands from her throat.

"You say you would give your life for me, Laura. Are you good for your word?"

Laura's face was slowly turning blue. Her body started to convulse uncontrollably, but Diane continued the pressure and continued to fuck Laura. "Oh my god!" cried Diane, "I'm coming, yes, yes, I'm there, oh god, oh god oh god, it's sooooo good!" as she squeezed Laura's throat harder still. Laura's body went limp and sagged forward. Diane let Laura drop to the floor as the phallus plopped out of Laura's abused rectum.

I was stunned. Roger stood there with his mouth agape. We had never seen anything so erotic before. We both thought that Diane had strangled Laura to satisfy her own bloodlust, that Laura's death throes had pushed Diane over the edge into sexual ecstasy. We were wrong. Laura had passed out, but she was not dead.

Slowly she came around. Diane knelt next to her and cradled Laura in her arms. She looked Laura in the eyes as Laura came around. "Laura, my pet, you were amazing. You gave me the most amazing sexual high of my life, my darling. You were willing to die for me. That's so erotic," she said as she stroked Laura's hair.

Laura smiled into Diane's eyes. "See how much I love you?"

Diane smiled back and nodded. Laura said, "And I didn't come, Diane. I was so close, especially when you were choking me. But I held back for you my darling. I held back for you. I love you so much, Diane. Thank you."

Beaming with pride Diane replied, "I know you love me, Laura. You're the best."

With Diane's lust temporarily assuaged, the room lost its palpable air of urgency. Diane instructed us to get dressed and we did. She slipped her gown back on and shortly thereafter a knock on the door indicated that dinner had arrived.

Dinner was delicious and Diane had ordered a couple of bottles of fine champagne complete with fluted glasses. We ate, talked, and then toasted one another. Then Laura raised her glass again and said, "This is to Diane. Diane, if not for you I would never have discovered my latent erotic sexuality. You have opened new doors for me. You have taken me more places in one day than I have been my entire previous life. In the throes of lust and arousal we often say things we don't mean. As for me, I meant what I said today."

We all agreed and took a sip to signify our support. Laura approached Diane. The two women stared into each other's eyes for a very long minute and then kissed passionately. Diane then whispered something in Laura's ear and Laura disappeared into the bathroom. We drank some more champagne and just relaxed for a while. The bathroom door opened and Laura emerged.

She was stunning! She had undergone a complete transformation. She was almost unrecognizable. Her short blond hair was hidden under a main of thick black curls that reached to her shoulders. Her face was expertly made up complete with mascara, eyeliner, and blood red lipstick. Her nails were now long and matched her lips in color. She wore a black and red boned corset that squeezed her 24" waist to about 20", effectively pushing her chest up. Her legs seemed so much longer thanks to a pair of 4 inch red stiletto heels. Diane was the first to comment, "Wow! Laura, you look delectable! Just look at you, my pet!"

Laura basked in Diane's attention. She beamed a radiant smile and said, "I feel so sexy, so alive. I feel like a totally different person. What do you think, David?"

I was dumbfounded. I stammered, "Wow, you look soooo good. I can't believe it. Your outfit fills me with desire. I would really like to fuck you."

Diane immediately intervened, "Oh no you don't. Since when have I allowed you to put your little cock in anything?"

I immediately apologized and at the same time there was a knock on the door. "Ah," said Diane, "that would be Nick."

My heart skipped a beat. Nick!? THE Nick of her letter? What did Diane want now?

Diane opened the door and in walked Nick. Diane introduced him to us, "Laura and David, this is a friend of Roger's. His name is Nick and I have invited him to join us tonight."

Nick nodded at all of us and then focused his eyes on Laura. "Wow!" he said, "you look very hot, Laura."

"Not so fast, Nick. I'm in charge here," said Diane. "You will have plenty of opportunities to enjoy yourself and to show that impressive tool of yours. In fact, Nick, why don't you take off your clothes and show Laura and David what you've got?"

Nick smiled and replied with enthusiasm, "Sure. I'd love to!"

In less than a minute he stood there completely naked, his manhood already beginning to grow. I looked at his cock to see if it was really as big as Diane had claimed and realized Nick's genitals were completely devoid of hair. I assumed Diane had convinced him, and probably even helped him, to shave it all off. The effect was to make it look even more impressive. This man was truly well endowed.