Convention Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane approached Nick and then instructed Laura to come over too. She said to Laura, "Feel this my pet. This is a real cock," as she guided Laura's hand to the ever swelling phallus. Laura gasped as she grabbed it.

"It's huge! It must be two inches longer and thicker than David's," Laura exclaimed.

Diane had moved behind Laura and was caressing her breasts and labia. "I can tell you, Laura, that Nick is the only man I have fucked who can penetrate me all the way past my cervix. It is a totally awesome feeling that brings me off very quickly. Would you like his cock inside you?"

"Oh, yes, Diane. Would you let me fuck him?" Laura sighed as she continued to stroke Nick's massive organ. By now it was so large that Laura's small hand could not close entirely around its girth.

"Yes, my pet, you may fuck him. You may allow yourself the pleasure of going to the edge, but no coming unless I give you permission. Go ahead and lie down on your back but keep your head close to the edge of the bed."

Laura did as she was told and Nick positioned himself between her legs. He looked to Diane for the signal to give him permission to enter Laura. Diane returned the glance and nodded. Nick scooted forward and placed his cock head on Laura's cunt lips. His glans was slick with precum. Then he inched his cock into Laura. She gasped in response as her cunt walls stretched to accommodate his girth. She had never been stretched like this before, certainly not by my average dick. Nick continued to slowly push into Laura who cried out, "Oh my god, Nick, I have never been filled like this before. It's wonderful. Please fuck me."

Diane replied, "But, honey, it's less than half way in. Give Nick a chance to penetrate you completely."

"What?! He's going to split me in two! How can he...nngggod, ooooohhhhh, noooooooooo!" Laura wailed as Nick continued to bury his cock in her.

Laura continued to shout, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I can't believe this. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my goooooood! Yessssss, it's there, Diane, it's there just like you said. I can feel it all the way to my cervix."

Nick began to fuck Laura in earnest and she responded with a sustained series of ahhhs and ohhhs. She looked at me and our eyes locked. "Oh David, I have never been fucked like this, honey. This is soooo good. Nick's cock is sooo much bigger, and better than yours, my love. He's ruining me. I want only Nick's cock from now on, or one that's as big. You understand, don't you, David?"

"Yes, Laura. I do. I've got to say, you look so sexy like that with Nick's big cock fucking you. It makes me want to jerk off, I'm so excited," I responded.

Diane chimed in, "David, you and Roger have my permission to edge. Go ahead and take yourself there. You know the rules."

Both of us immediately began to jerk off, left handed, only two fingers, just like Diane taught us. We looked at Laura and then at her. Diane had begun to jerk off too. Her clit was larger and longer than I remembered. She urged the lovers on, "Fuck her little cunt with your big cock, Nick. Fuck her harder. Ram that monster cock in deeper. Make her feel it in her womb!"

The Diane moved towards Laura's head. She bent her knees and squatted down on Laura's face. Laura needed no further instructions. She opened her mouth to receive Diane's cunt juices. She licked and sucked like a starving child, all the while taking a beating from the monster in her cunt. Diane then held Laura's head still and began to fuck Laura's mouth with her distended clit.

Nick began to moan and slowed down his thrusts. He was very close to coming but knew better than to come without Diane's permission. Diane looked at him and said, "I'm almost there, Nick. I'm so close. Keep fucking this little cunt but don't you dare come until I say so. Same goes for you Laura, my cunt. Keep sucking my cock, Laura. I'm so close. Yesss, yessss, oh my god, here it comes!"

Diane's body convulsed. Her hands pressed Laura's head up so that Laura's mouth and nose were pressed tight to Diane's cunt. Laura began to struggle as her air supply was cut off by Diane's labia. Laura's hands came up to push Diane off her face but Nick caught them. Laura's body jerked and spasmed as her face was drenched with Diane's cum and as the oxygen supply to her brain dwindled. Diane looked at Nick and nodded. He roared in response and unloaded a copious volume of cum into Laura's abused womb. Diane bent over and said to Laura, "Come." Laura's body convulsed more violently still and then she went limp. Meanwhile both Roger and I had edged two or three times, but not a drop of semen was to be seen. Whatever had oozed out had mean rapidly consumed.

Diane stepped away from Laura's inert body and Nick pulled his rapidly deflating phallus out. He leaned back against the wall, seemingly drained. Diane knelt by Laura's head and cradled it. Laura's eyelids briefly fluttered open, revealing that her eyes were rolled back into her head. She coughed harshly and began gasping for air. A large quantity of Diane's cum and Laura's own sputum oozed out of the corners of her mouth. Her cunt, too, had started to ooze. It was still wide agape stretched open by Roger's cock and his semen was sluicing out.

Diane looked at Roger and then at me. "She needs cleaning," Diane stated plainly, although the statement was no doubt directed at me. "What is it you need to do now, David?"

I was so overwhelmed with lust I was about to dive right in when I remembered my manners. "Diane," I said, "I need to suck Nick's cum out of my wife's cunt. I really want to do this, Diane. Please let me."

She nodded and I knelt between Laura's legs. I grabbed a pillow and placed it under my wife's ass so that her pelvis pointed up at me. Laura's eyes met mine. She smiled and said, "I love you."

I returned, "I love you too."

Laura then asked, "Do you love me enough to be my cum slut, David? Will you do this after every time I fuck a large cock, knowing that your smaller cock will never again be inside your wife's cunt? This is what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes, Laura. I have never been so turned on. My cock is constantly oozing in excitement and anticipation of a climax, should Diane allow it."

I turned to Diane, "I will service my wife's cunt or your cunt whenever you need me and will allow me, my darling," I said as I looked into her eyes. Diane smiled and bent to kiss me on the lips. She pulled away and then put her hand to my head to urge me on.

I bent down and began licking Laura clean. I began with her thighs and then moved to her anus, licking up all that had already leaked out. But it bordered on the futile as more leaked out just when I had completely licked the area clean. I changed tactics and fastened my mouth to Laura's cunt and began to suck. Large globs of congealed cum came roiling out. I nearly choked but kept sucking and swallowing. I was beside myself with lust. With my tongue I probed Laura's pussy and managed to pull out even more of Nick and Laura's combined lustful juices. I could not believe the sheer volume of cum. Had I not been in such a state of complete arousal, had I not been driven by my lust, I may not have been as enthusiastic.

Laura responded to my oral ministrations with renewed arousal. She began to moan and groan, "Oh, David, this is so perverted. I can't believe you are really cleaning Nick's cum out of my cunt! I'm getting all excited again feeling you down there and realizing what you're actually doing."

Diane then said to Laura, "Laura, sit on David's face."

I disengaged form Laura and laid down on the bed. Laura straddled my face and lowered her cunt to my mouth. I continued to suck on her clit and labia, and amazingly even more congealed cum oozed out, aided by gravity. Laura began to rock her pelvis against my mouth as she pursued another orgasm, hoping that Diane would grant her one. Diane observed her handiwork and began to jerk herself off again. She could not resist because she had additional deviance in mind.

Diane then instructed Roger to spread my legs apart and lubricate my ass in preparation for penetration. Soon I felt Roger's cock glide in and then bury itself in my rectum. He matched Laura's rhythm, pushing his pelvis forward at the same time that Laura did and pulling back in unison.

Continuing to jerk off her clit with two fingers Diane knelt by me head and said, "David, do you love me as much as Laura does?"

I could only nod as my mouth was otherwise engaged with Laura's cunt. "Very good," said Diane, "but Laura has twice demonstrated her love in a very unique way. Are you willing to do the same?" Again I nodded.

Diane leaned over and whispered something in Laura's ear. Laura stopped rocking and instead pressed down on my mouth and nose with the full force of her body. I realized then what Diane was up to.

"Oh, Diane, this is so erotic!" exclaimed Laura as she purposefully smothered me with her cunt. "If I keep doing this, David will stop breathing, won't he?"

I began to struggle as the oxygen in my lungs was depleted and could not be replenished. I reached up to pull Laura off my face but strong hands grabbed my arms and pinned them down. I tried to kick but Roger held my legs. I was beyond panic, my chest heaving in a futile attempt to draw in air. And then I heard Diane's angelic voice whisper in my ear, "Come."

A mind shattering orgasm convulsed me. My unattended cock lurched and spasmed as though it had a mind of its own, and even though I had edged several time, a spurt of cum jetted out. I blacked out.

I felt myself float along in total blackness when suddenly an unseen force seemed to push me to a pinpoint of light in the void. The pinpoint grew bigger and bigger until it was about to engulf me in its blazing glory. I felt very relaxed; very peaceful. "This isn't so bad," I thought, and just when I had decided to yield without resistance to the light's continued pull, another force yanked me in the opposite direction. I flew backwards through the void, the light quickly fading back to just a point, and then it felt as though I tumbled through a door out of the blackness, and I found myself back on Diane's bed.

She was cradling my head in her lap. "Welcome back, David,"