Converging Destinies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael slid down her body until he found himself face to face with that pussy and deeply inhaled. Immediately he was sorry he did. It didn't smell like Ceana did. Ceana smelled like roses from keeping dried rose petals with her clothing but Michael was too far gone to care. He pulled those panties to the side and looked down at those pouting lips. Veronica had been with her share of men before they met and her lips were parted, not nearly as tight as he remembered Ceana being and there was a faint patch of a golden bush that should have been present that was gone.

"....What is wrong with you?" Michael whispered to himself. "She's a dream."

And then it assaulted him. Memories of the ascending cut blond hair. The nurses scrubs. The same angelic beautiful face. Michael let out a feral moan of need and shoved his face down into the bald pussy of his girlfriend. He licked up the lips with a hungry need. He didn't waste anytime as he licked up those lips to her hidden clit and began to lick it with a intense fervor.

The reaction of Veronica was electric. The brunette's body jumped and her eyes snapped open. She looked down at Michael and let out a throaty half moan and half purr. "Oh god baby, I thought you didn't want me anymore."

"Shhh." Michael said forcefully and lowered his head to continue to lick and suck that pussy. Could he tell her that her voice was breaking the mood for him? Not likely, he did care about her still and he didn't want to break her heart.

Veronica didn't speak again, but the sounds of her moans filled the room. Michael slid two fingers up

those lips until he found the opening and drove them as deep as they could go. The rhythm was set up to match an outward stroke of his fingers with a lick or suck. Soon the alternating stimulation was more then Veronica could take and she was clawing the sheets and screaming at the top of her lungs.

Michael tried to continue his oral assault through and then after his orgasm, but Veronica had other ideas. All Michael wanted to do was lay here and use his tongue to pleasure the beautiful blond haired woman he saw in his mind, but when Veronica reached down and pulled him up by the shoulders his trance broke.

He had to suppress a wail of agony when he opened his eyes and the beautiful nurse wasn't in his bed. Veronica reached out and touched his face and this snapped him out of his obsession for a moment. He remembered that before he came home he loved this brunette. She was his whole world. "Come here baby, let me taste that wonderful cock."

"....That's okay baby. I am not really in the mood." Michael said half heartedly.

"Yeah....your not in the mood." Veronica giggled and wrapped her hand around the length of flesh that was now sticking out of the opening in the front of the boxers. When she wrapped that delicate hand around the flesh she let out a moan of need and said in a aroused purr. "Oh god....your so hard baby."

Before Michael could stop her she bent at the waist and engulfed that cock with her talented mouth. Veronica, or Ronnie as most people called her, had gotten a lot of practice with much larger men then him so when she greedily suckled down that shaft she took the entire length without so much as a gag. Ronnie bobbed her head up and down taking the entire length into her throat.

This movement got a gasp and moan from Michael. whether he wanted to or not. Soon he had worked the images out of his head and was enjoying the oral ministrations. He looked down and watched that wealth of brown hair driving up and down and felt a new wave of affection for this woman. She was doing this, with such wild abandon because she was scared their relationship was in danger. Veronica was no fool, she could feel them drifting apart these past weeks.

Michael began to feel an all to familiar tingling in his stomach and grabbed a hold of her hair. Using her hair like a set of handle bars Michael began to lift and lower her head at a faster pace. Still no chokes left this talented woman.

"Oh god...I'm going to cum." Michael hissed.

Veronica's suction only increased at that point and it was more then the black haired young man could handle. With a roaring moan he thrust his cock into her throat and exploded in blast after blast of hot cum flooding down her throat. That was the one thing Ronnie always had a problem with. She choked softly and pulled his cock free as she fought to swallow the overflow of seed.

After they had both calmed down Veronica climbed up and laid down next to Michael. She laid her head on his shoulder and the little woman was almost purring contently. "God, I love you Michael."

"And I you baby." He whispered, but his mind was already back on the dreams again. If he only understood why he was having them. In blissful contentedness Ronnie falls back asleep. Michael lays there for a time thinking before passing out himself.

As the week pass the dreams get more and more intense. On the 13th day after the dreams start Michael's world begins to unravel. Practice was supposed to start the day after and that night he had the most intense dream yet. Ceana's wedding was the next day and there time was running out. The lovers had done everything else and by a lake Ceana gave Mungan her purity, her virginity. Next to the stream under a beautiful tree the two made love. Bree and Michael both woke up, seconds from orgasm.

Bree finally gave in to her impulses and called one of her ex boyfriends. The man came over and after five minutes of sex came inside her. In a fit kicked him out for leaving her unfulfilled. She didn't even get a chance to orgasm. Bree laid down again and brought herself to orgasm, calling out Mungan's name in both pleasure and agony.

Michael woke up that night and made love to Veronica, but the two had a huge fight when as he orgasmed and called out Ceana's name. Veronica was ready to pack her bags and leave Michael, but he begged her to stay. Told her he loved her and he would figure out why this was happening. Veronica, not ready to give up yet, gave him another chance.

-Part 1-

The Bar

Michael began to take sleeping pills to get through the night dreamless. His days then became classes and practice and his nights became making love to Veronica and trying to sleep without the dreams. After a full week without them. Veronica wanted to celebrate the fact that she was once again the only woman in Michael's mind so she took Michael and his longtime friend Jonathan Masters out to the bar to party.

The first half of the night went off without any problems. They all had a nice buzz going on and then one of Veronica's friends called and she invited them to party. They all sat in the corner with Michael in a pair of black slacks and a black button up shirt, Jonathan in a pair of blue jeans and a blue plain shirt and Veronica in a long black dress that hugged her figure. They sat talking when a voice brought their attention up. "Hey Ronnie, thanks for this. You have no idea how much I needed it."

They all looked up at the same moment and Veronica let out a happy squeal to see her friend. The woman wore a white silk dress from the waist to her knees that was slit up both sides to mid thigh. A pair of white knee high boots and a white top that curved down and showed off the inner curves of a pair of 38D breasts. Her hair was blond and cut to it ascended up her face from long near the chin to her ears at the top and had the most dazzling blue eyes. She smiled at Jonathan and gave Veronica huge grin, but when she saw Michael her smile faltered. "....You."

"...Bree?!" Michael exclaimed in shock.

"You two know each other?" Veronica asked shocked.

"She was the nurse at the doctors office where I got my physical." Michael explained.

"Well, She and I have been friends for years. She's been having a hard time so I told her she could join us." Veronica said. "you know what baby, why not dance with her?"

"Dance with him?" Bree said in fright. "...I don't know."

"Yeah, I mean I wouldn't feel right." Michael added just as unsure as she was.

"Come on baby, we both know what will happen if Jon dances with her." Ronnie said glaring at Jon. "He will try and grab her ass."

"Guilty." Jon said with a shrug which got a grin from Michael. "Come on Mike, show the pretty girl a good time."

Both of them began to badger him until finally he threw his hands up and agreed. Michael slid out from the booth and Bree set down her purse. The DJ was playing a fast paced piece of music as they walked to the dance floor, but almost as if by fate as soon as their feet touched the dance floor the song changed to something slower. Michael looked over at Ronnie, who smiled and nodded. So, Michael extended his hand to Bree, who took it unexpectedly.

The song was called 'Every time we touch' by Cascade. The slow version of the song. When their hands touched a unseen current seemed to pass between them and Bree looked down shyly. "It's okay Bree. It's just a dance."

Bree nodded softly and the two stepped closer until their bodies pressed against each other. She wrapped her arms around his neck and Michael slid his hands around her slender waist and the two gently began to dance. Michael could feel the way her body seemed to tremble as he held her and she could feel the way he held her gently, but protectively. "Bree, are you okay?" Michael asked, feeling her trembling against him.

"I've been having these weird dreams." Bree whispered. "Ever since we met at the office."

Michael felt his breath catch in his throat and could barely make out the words. "Me too."

Bree gasped and looked up into his eyes. There was a defensive wall in her blue eyes, but also a tender longing. "You too?"

"About a Scottish pair of young lovers." Michael answered and nodded.

All Bree could do was gasp and stare up into those deep green eyes in shock. "They made love for the first time last night." He whispered and smiled. "She cried as they did."

"He was so gentle." Bree whispered in return and held him tighter. "He loves her so much Michael.....why are we seeing this?"

"I don't know Bree." Michael answered and then whispered suddenly. "Why is she marrying someone else? Doesn't she love him?!"

For some reason, Bree felt a sudden chill at this. Like she needed to defend not Ceana but herself. When she heard the agony in his voice, like he was the one who was being hurt and not Mungan she held him all the tighter. "Shhh, don't say that. She loves him with everything she has. She has given everything she is to him, but she cannot be with him. There are rules."

"Aren't some rules meant to be broken?" Michael asked and locked eyes with her. At that moment he

felt a pull to her. A intense connection and he knew what needed to happen. So did she. She whimpered with need and she began to lean in to kiss him, but she felt a hand on her shoulder and jumped.

"Mind if I cut in?" Veronica asked from behind her.

"Yes, please." Bree said and jumped back.

Veronica slid into her boyfriends arms and Bree walked to the bar and ordered a double shot of the strongest thing the bartender had. The Bartender poured her a double shot of Ever clear 151. Bree looked back at Veronica with her head on Michael's shoulder and the pain was clear in her eyes. She and Michael locked eyes and Bree held up a hand, as if reaching for him and Michael's face suddenly turned into a mask of pain and he buried his face in Veronica's shoulder.

The four of them drank the night away. Michael drank very little, so did Jonathan for his own reasons. Michael and Bree are careful not to be alone together. When the night wound down Veronica asked Michael to drive Bree home. Michael and Bree lock eyes and even though they know if he does this, they will end up together Michael is about to agree. Jonathan beats him to it and Bree agrees, with a apologetic look at Michael.

The four of them parted ways and on the way home Bree fell asleep in Jonathan's ford Taurus. In the car she dreamt of Ceana and Mungan again. They are by the river and the night was so bright above them. Ceana's wedding was the day before and her breasts show signs of bruises. Eonan was a brutal man. Mungan kissed each one of those bruises but Ceana gently pushes him back and spend the night lovingly sucking his cock. Bree not only watched, but experianced as Ceana sucks the man she loves to orgasm three separate times.

Bree woke up suddenly and felt the burning sensation in her stomach and looked over at Jonathan. Jonathan was a little on the geeky side and it showed. His hair was brown and cut short and his eyes were brown, the color of rich southern mud. Where Michael was tight and toned, Jonathan was a little on the thick side, but at that moment she didn't care.

"Pull over." Bree said suddenly. She watched as the car pulled into a abandoned parking lot and looked down at her hands. The image of Mungan burned her passions and the need to orgasm clouded her judgment. Then something else flashed through her mind. Michael. Michael at home in his bed with Veronica. Having sex with Veronica. "Jon....this is a one time offer...would you like to have me?"

"Hell yes!" Jon said without a moments hesitation.

Bree offered him no foreplay. She simply hit the button on the steering wheel to flip it back into the up position and then unfastened his belt. He began to ask her a question, but with one hand she pulled out his cock and with the other she pressed a finger to his lips. "Shhh, don't."

She doesn't take him into her mouth. When she even thinks about doing that she feels sick. It feels like a betrayal. Her hand worked his cock until it hardens to a nice length. Right around seven inches and relatively thick. She climbed into his lap, pulled her purple panties to the side and sank down in his lap.

"ooo.....GOD!" She moaned out softly and closed her eyes wide. "Yes I needed this. Fuck me...."

Jonathan began to lift his hips up to meet her desperate thrusts. Something about this felt weird, in his

car, still fully clothed, but Bree is a knock out and he's not about to argue with it. The petite body on his lap began to ride him like there was no tomorrow, slamming her hips down into his own. He can feel the puddle of her juices pooling in his lap.

When she felt him begin to swell suddenly she shakes her head desperately. "N...o not yet! Not yet!"

Jonathan tries his hardest and even manages to hold on until the orgasm begins to rip through her body before he exploded inside her depths. If Bree thought that her orgasm was strong, she was mistaken. When she felt the cum explode inside her, her eyes snapped open and she didn't see Jonathan or Mungan. She saw Michael and a orgasm the likes of which she only read about surged through her body.

It took her a full two minutes to ride it out and when she did she climbed back into the passengers seat and pulled her dress back down. "L...ets not speak about this."

"What ever you say." Jonathan said hotly and then began to drive again. "You realize your screamed out Michael's name?"

"....Oh god...." Bree whispered, but she found herself smiling. "Please don't tell him."

"Your in love with him." Jonathan said humorously. "The man is the luckiest man alive."

When Michael got home with Veronica however it was a whole different story. They walked through the doors of their apartment and he spun her around by the wrist and shoved her into the wall. Her eyes widened and she was just about to ask why he was so angry when he grabbed her shirt and ripped it open. Then her eyes widened and she giggled. "Oh.....baby."

"Don't talk." He snarled and with a yank pulled her bra clean off. The snaps broke and her 36C breasts bounced free. Michael let out a hungry snarl and pulled up the black dress up around her waist. With a single grasp he pulled her panties fee with a tear. "Mine."

"Yes baby, yours." Veronica purred. Michael had never been like this before. Never this forceful. Never this commanding.

"She's mine." Michael growled and Veronica agreed. Michael grabbed her hips and lifted her up. Her back hit the door and she screamed in pleasure when her dripping wet pussy was invaded by the entire length of his cock in one thrust. Michael felt bigger, harder. Like his cock felt like it was made of solid steel. "She's MINE!"

"OH GOD! YES YOURS!" Veronica screamed. He had never been like this and she liked it. Pretending someone was threatening his status as her man turned her on. Inwardly she smirked at that thought. Someone threatening to take what was his. "He is trying to take it from you baby. Are you going to let him take it? Fuck it?"

"NO!" He screamed in what sounded like genuine rage and began to hammer into her pussy with all the power he could muster. Her little pussy was taking a beating, and she loved every minute of it. The sound of his growling breaths were matched by her screams of pleasure and the sound of his hips slamming into her own. "He can't have her! She was mine!"

In his minds eye he saw Jonathan and Bree making love on her bed. Bree was writhing around beneath him and begging for more, but then suddenly it all changed. Bree was standing in his living room in the white outfit she wore tonight and was staring at him. He could hear her in his mind. He would mean nothing to me my love. Like Eonan. Please make love to me Michael.

Michael lost it at that moment. He began to hammer into Veronica as hard and fast as he could. He couldn't hear Ronnie's screams. All he could hear was Bree's spoken pleas. Then, with a roar he slammed in as deep as he could go and unloaded his balls deep inside Veronica, but in his mind it was Bree, on her knees in front of him who was getting her face covered by his seed.

Michael carried Veronica to their bed and then collapsed with her. They laid there breathing hard and he could hear Veronica professing her love for him over and over again but all he could see was Bree's smiling face.

Yeah, I'm in trouble. He thought to himself.

12