Converging Destinies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad watched as she walked around the table and began to pace with the phone to her ear. "What do you mean she was lying there naked......My god she was cheating on you? Your not serious? Did you see anyone...."

He watched as her head turned to face him and something new burned in her eyes. Rage. "....Let me call you back.....no. NO! You don't talk to her! You get in your truck and come over here right now!Listen to me Dammnit this isn't the emotional crossover talking....Yes, pack a bag and come over here. See you then."

She flipped her phone closed and her expression turned feral. "You son of a bitch."

"What?!" Chad said but sank deeper into the cushions. "Who was that?"

"Don't you worry about who that was!" She screamed. "You fucked someone today didn't you!? And don't lie to me Chad!"

"....Yes." Chad said defensively. "But we weren't together. You told me not to hold my breath for you!"

"...You son of a bitch." She hissed. "It was his girlfriend! You fucked his girlfriend!"

"....I what?!" Chad yelled back. "Who! Whose girlfriend?! Did you only call me because someone else told you no?"

"I called you because I thought maybe I needed to stop dreaming and be happy with my life." She snapped. "You are a son of a bitch. You haven't changed at all." And then her eyes widened in horror when she realized what she came close to doing. "I almost came back to you! You disgusting pig. Get out of my house! Leave! Don't ever call me again!"

Chad tried to argue but she forced him out with ruthless efficiency. Chad walked out to his car and flipped his phone open and dialed his little fucktoys number. Hoping he was wrong, but when she answered the phone in a panic he knew. "SHUT UP! Listen to me! Did your husband find you? What do you mean wasn't your husband yet? You've been lying to me! What the hell do I care about your happiness! You just cost me the love of my life!"

He slammed the phone shut, fired his 1965 Mustang to life and speed off. As he drove away a truck pulled into his spot and the man he had seen with the black hair got out. He pulled a duffel bag from the passenger seat and then walked into the apartment building. He walked like a zombie with tears running down his face. He walked through the first set of apartments and through the garden path. He stumbled up the stairs.

He barely had time to knock once before the door was yanked open and she pulled him inside. She slammed the door and wrapped her arms around him tightly. "Awe baby."

"I loved her." He moaned and collapsed down to his knees. To her credit she went down with him and held him tight. "how could she do this."

"She didn't do it alone." The woman replied. "The man you saw walking out of your apartment...he was my ex...."

He looked up at her in pain and horror and whispered. "You....did you send him? To do this so I would...."

"NO!" She yelled and took his face in her hands. "Michael....i want you but not so bad I would ruin your happiness."

"Oh god Bree...."He whimpered and looked down at his hands. "S...She taunted me as I left. Tried to get me so mad I would try and try to claim her. She told me he was huge....better then me. Bigger then me. Could do things....i couldn't dream of."and then he said something that both broke her heart and made it leap for joy. A opening. "How...could you ever want me Bree? I can't please you after someone like him."

"Oh god Michael." Bree laughed and grabbed his face by the chin softly. "I want you! Don't you understand?!"

"Understand what Bree?" Michael asked staring at the floor. "That I have lost...Veronica and now you too?"

"Michael you great idiot!" Bree laughed happily and kissed him. She could have moaned in happiness when she felt him kiss back. It was hesitant. It was unsure. It was wet from tears and it was filled with pain, but it was a kiss none the less. Once it was broken she stared into his eyes. "These dreams. These past lives. Of course you haven't lost me. Michael....Ceana and Mungan...they have a second chance."

"A second chance?" Michael whispered and looked deep into her eyes. "You...could stay faithful to me after....having him?"

"What is your full name?" Bree asked him and then as if to encourage him she added. "I am Bree Michelle Barnes...."

Michael stared at her in shock. This was a strange question to ask a young man who was on his knees crying in your living room. "Michael James Laroux."

"Well then." Bree stared into his eyes then and said very, very softly. "Michael James Barnes I felt your cock in the truck remember? I bet you would stretch a girl out to twice what he would have and another thing...."

Then she was kissing him. She shoved her full weight on him and moaned very gently when she felt his mouth open and his tongue slid out. The kiss stayed innocent at first. Their tongues swirling around in one another's mouths. Around each others tongue and every now and then slipping out to gently nip at a lip. When her hand began to slid down his stomach she felt him grab her wrist and he broke the kiss. "Bree...please don't. It still....feels like cheating."

"And kissing me doesn't?" Bree demanded. "Michael I want you. I want to feel you. Taste you. I want to feel you again. Please, the Ceana in me needs you."

"Then give me time." Michael asked with a plea in his voice. "W...what if we make a deal?"

"What kind of deal?" Bree asked suspiciously. She didn't like the idea of him trying to deal away what she felt. What she knew without a doubt now he felt. When he found Veronica like he did, he didn't call his friends. He called her. Got her number out of Ronnie's phone and called her.

"....Can I stay here for a little while?" He asked. She wondered if this was part of the deal or not but simply nodded. She didn't smile, she wouldn't smile until she heard this deal, so he continued. "My deal is this. I stay here with you....we sleep in the same bed. Spend time together. Movies. Dinners. Dates. And we have restrictions on what we can and cannot do."

"But I want you now Michael." Bree whined. "I am soaking wet just thinking about you."

When she heard his gentle moan at just the mention of her being wet she smiled. He did want her. Once he got the image of her wet pussy out of his mind he whispered. "Two days. Kissing only. Kissing and light petting."

Bree smiled and nodded. "Agreed. Then?"

"Two days with kissing, light petting and lips on naked flesh, but no lips on naked flesh below the waist." Michael whispered and his heat was hammering in his chest again. God, he wanted her.

"So, I after two days I can kiss your neck, throat and stomach and kiss your cock through your boxers and you can worship my breasts?" Bree asked in a breathless whisper.

"Yes. Two days after that all of that and oral." Michael was actually whimpering with need now.

"And....two days after that?" Bree asked already knowing the answer but wanting to hear him say it.

"If you want it....two days after that, we make love." Michael said softly.

"....Deal....now....please kiss me Michael." Bree moaned.

Michael didn't hesitate this time. He grabbed her, pulled her tightly into his arms and carried her to her bed. He laid her on the bed and gently laid himself on top of her. Bree spread her legs happily and groaned when she felt the hardness of his cock press into the crotch of her jeans. Then, she heard "I may hate myself in the morning" which was Chad's ring tone. When she grabbed her phone she felt Michael press hard into her causing his cock to press hard into her pussy. 'My god' She thought 'If we were naked he'd have been balls deep inside me with a thrust like that.'

The display showed his text. Chad told her that he wasn't ever going to see Veronica again and that she wants Michael to come home where he belongs. That he was so very sorry for what he had done and that if she could only give him a second chance she would see he has changed.

Bree paused just long enough to kiss Michael as deeply and passionately as she could. She wanted to take his breast away. Then she felt his hands lightly begin to knead her breasts through her white top and she thrust her chest out to meet him. The kiss broke and she asked. "Chad....wants me to give him a second chance. Moment of truth Michael. Do I tell him it's too late....that I already have a man?"

"Let me." Michael asked and asked for her phone.

Bree handed him the phone with her heartbeat in her throat and waited. She was terrified and yet elated at the same time about the deal. Michael wanted to take it slow with her and she loved him for that. As he began to text she reached down and began to rub his cock up and down with the palm of her hand. This was legal to their deal. Then he hit send and handed her the phone.

Bree watched it send and then the message popped up. The message read. "Sorry Chad, you can have the useless whore. You haven't changed and you are not worthy of ever touching me again. I belong to someone else now and I wanted to thank you. You gave him to me. Looks like you gave me happiness after all. Thank you."

Bree read it twice and then threw her arms around his neck. "I belong to you." She stated.

"....Yeah about that." Michael said a bit nervously. "I understand if your a bit put off."

"....Michael shut up." Bree said softly. "I wasn't asking about it. I was simply telling you the truth. I belong to you."

Michael only smiled and leaned down to kiss her. In one weeks time, give or take a day, Michael would be inside this woman and making love to her. But they would do it the right way. They would do it the way they both deserved to do it.

As they kissed they both send out the same silent thought to the heavens, to time, to fate or whatever had done this to them.

'Thank you Mungan. I won't fail this time.' Michael whispered to the void.

'Thank you Ceana. It will be right this time' Bree whispered into the void.

As they laid kissing another man was thrashing around in his sleep. He sat up bolt in bed and let out a angry scream. His apartment was filthy with beer cans and adult magazines everywhere. He had just dreamed that he was a important man in a scottish clan. He was the eldest son of the second in command of his clan. He dreamed his young trophy wife had been caught doing a treacherous act with a younger man from his clan. The youngest son of their chief hunter. When his wife came home, he showed her who she belonged to. She screamed. She cried. She begged for mercy and then finally she begged for her lover to help her. Charles only laughed. It was a good dream. He would have to find a groupie and make her scream for mercy. This is going to be interesting.

'Thank you.' Charles whispered into the darkness. 'Show me more'