Converging Destinies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree's moans had turned into passionate screams of pleasure. Her arms were around his neck and she bit into his shoulders trying to keep herself from waking her neighbors. She could feel the warm blood flowing around her lips and down his arm but neither of them cared. All that mattered to them was this moment, this beautiful dream made a reality.

When it finally came it was like nothing Bree had ever experienced. She came more in that thirty-five minutes that she had in two years. They came at her over and over, seeming to be endless. How was she to know that it was all leading to something. Michael drove in as hard as he could over and over and when he bumped into her cervix for the second time Bree's toes curled and her whole body began to shake. She screamed into the bloody shoulder of the man she knew she loved now and her whole body

seized. Didn't shake, but seized stone stiff. Michael was staring down at her and slowing down, but in her mind Bree screamedPlease god! Just a few more! Please baby, see it in my eyes! Your kitty needs it!

Michael saw the lust in her eyes and knew she was fine so he hammered into her a few more strokes and that was when her body shuttered, attempting to relax. She screamed into his shoulder and clawed bloody trails into his back. A orgasm like Bree has never experienced took over her body. She exploded buckets onto his cock, with such force it actually squirted out. Michael fucked her through it and when she came down her eyes were rolled back in her head but she was murmuring the same thing over and over. "Fill me. Fill me. Fill me."

Michael knew what she wanted on so deep a level that even almost out cold she was begging for it. That thought alone send the cum thundering from his balls. His own toes curled as her eyes fluttered open. She groaned with pleasure as he continued to hammer into her. She felt his cock swell and him begin to pull out.

Bree grabbed his shoulders firmly and groaned. "Please don't! Inside me! I want to feel you fill me with your seed!"

"Are you protected?" Michael asked through clenched teeth.

"Do you care if your Kitty is?" She asked in a deep throaty moan.

He knew then he didn't. Thrusting as hard as he could and buried himself to the hilt inside her. The two of them locked eyes and Bree whimpered. "Give it to me Michael. It's mine! I want it! Give me what's mine! Please!"

Hearing her beg for his cum like this was more then he could take. When he exploded he kissed her deeply and shot what felt to him, and to her, like buckets of cum inside her. The explosion came with such force that it launched her into another blinding orgasm and he could feel the cum leaking out around his cock.

He released her legs and watched as her eyes once again fluttered open. When she looked at him it was a look he had never seen before. She sniffled and opened her arms. He collapsed next to her and she pulled him tight to her. "Thank you baby. Are you okay?"

"Nothing sleep won't heal." He said softly. "Are you still scared?"

Bree was silent for a time and then kissed his collarbone. "No. Whatever the future brings, we will face it together. Like we should have."

"Like we should have." Michael agreed. The two fell asleep in each others arms. Bree didn't make any attempt to clean the cum out of her. She slept and smiled as she felt it run down the cheeks of her ass. Her man's cum.

-Part 4-

Sometimes pure evil is convincing...

As Bree and Michael were making love for the first time Veronica went from the restaurant to a bar a few blocks from her and Michael's apartment. Her apartment now she guessed. She sat in the back of the bar, nursing a rum and coke when someone slid into the booth across from her.

The man had long red hair that was semi curled. He wore a leather biker vest with the words "Sgt. At Arms" on the right best. He was clean shaved but he had this brutal look about him. Like this was a man who got off hurting people. He was bigger then Michael or Chad at 6'5 and looked like he could lift up this booth if he really wanted to.

"You know, it's rude to just sit at a lady's booth without being asked." Veronica snapped.

"And you would classify yourself as a lady?" The biker asked her bluntly.

"What would you know?" She asked in a hiss.

"I know that you lost your boyfriend tonight to another woman. I know that you lost him because you allowed some pussy hungry football star to slut you out." The biker answered with a shrug. "I was sitting a few tables behind you two."

"And what, you think you can pick up the pieces and I'll take you into my bed?" She snapped.

"Honey, do I look like a man who needs to manipulate a woman into fucking him?" He asked.

She was a bit taken back by how blunt he was. How controlled. She had to admit he didn't strike her as the kind of guy who needed to convince a woman to sleep with him. They either wanted to, or were afraid to say no.

"Then what do you want?" She asked a sudden fear gripping her heart.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked and lifted the beer he had brought with him for a deep drink.

"What?" She asked confused.

"That black haired little fuck head." The biker snarled. "Did he hurt you by picking another hole over you?"

"Another hole?" She said with a tone that reeked acid. "I am not just another hole."

"Football star I think would beg to differ." The biker said with a smirk. "And you didn't answer my question sweet heart."

"Yes, okay! It hurt!" Veronica snapped.

"Good." The biker purred. "How would you like revenge?"

"Revenge?" She suddenly whispered excitedly. "Why would you help me?"

"Let's just say, he has something that belongs to me." He answered. "I can make sure him and the blond whore never have another happy day together."

"And what do I have to do in return?" She asked.

"First of all, your going to slide your pretty little self under this booth where no one can see you and your going to suck my cock." The biker purred.

Veronica blinked and let out a little laugh. "Yeah, like that's going to happen."

"Suit yourself." He said and began to slid out of the booth. "Oh by the way, I happened to be near her apartment tonight and she was screaming. Have fun knowing your man is dumping his cum into a little slut."

"Wait!" Veronica said suddenly and her cheeks were bright red. "You said first of all. What else?"

The biker grinned and licked his lips. "You become my personal fuck doll."

"No way!" She hissed.

He had her and he knew it. She was so desperate to get her man back she would do anything. All he needed was a little extra push. "I promise if you agreed to my terms the nurse will tell him to never come back and he will come running to you with open arms. And you and he will watch while she is publicly humiliated for all to see."

"Humiliated?" Veronica asked licking her lips. "And I have to do is....what you tell me to until I get him back?"

"That's it." He promised.

"Veronica." She said with a smile and held out her hand.

"Charles." He said but didn't take her hand. "And I never asked your name. The only thing I want you doing with your mouth is sucking slut."

Veronica said nothing, she was too deep in shock. "Well, are you waiting for a fucking invitation bitch? Get your stupid ass under the table!" He snapped.

Veronica squeaked and slid under the table. She didn't even think about being on this dirty floor in her two hundred dollar dress. She unzipped him and fished out a cock as big as Chad's and as thick as Michael's and went to work.

Charles said nothing. He didn't moan. He didn't groan. He didn't dirty talk. He just sat there drinking his beer while his new brunette slut sucked every inch of his cock. The bitch had talent. He couldn't wait to see how surprised he was when he and his crew gang banged her stupid ass but this was just a warm up.

This time he would make him watch while he raped the woman who was once his wife. He would make Michael watch while Bree begged him to stop and then, just like before he would kill him and then he would make Bree his own and stop her from doing what she did the last time.

Veronica stayed on her knees sucking every inch of his cock down into her throat. She was ashamed of herself and knew this was wrong, but she kept sucking. She hated herself for this, but told herself it was for the best and kept sucking. She promised she would have Michael back as she swallowed down the first of many, many loads she would be forced to take in all of her holes, on her face and all over her body.

12