Converging Destinies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He will never hurt you again." He whispered and then looked into her eyes. "You hear me Ceana?"

Her lip began to quiver and he knew she had heard it. And somewhere, she had understood it. Bree nodded and laid her head on his shoulder and began to cry. At that moment the door of the room exploded inward and three Vegas cops ran into the room with guns drawn. Standing behind them was Veronica.

"Wait! Don't shoot!" She cried. "That's her husband!"

"Where is the man who was going to attack her?" The officer closest to them asked sharply.

Michael nodded to the broken glass door. The officer ran over and looked down. Another officer knelt down by Jonathan and yelled. "He's alive, I have a pulse!"

They called for a paramedic and Michael handed Bree his tux top as she had been stripped naked. Jonathan was rushed from the room and the police took their statements. By the time the process was over it was well into the night and both of them were completely beat. Michael had blatantly refused medical attention.

Just before the last officer left he turned at the door to look at the young newlywed couple sitting on the bed. He saw the way Michael held Bree, so protective, so close. "He won't bother you again." He officer said softly.

"What?" Bree asked.

"As a cop, I shouldn't be doing this....but...." The officer smiled and added. "Your husband killed him Miss. He won't hurt you again."

"He won't...." Bree whispered but couldn't finish her sentence. She simply buried her head in Michael's shoulder and cried.

Bree slept that night better then she ever had. She laid with her head on Michael's shoulder and didn't move. It took Michael a bit longer to get to sleep. He relived over and over what had happened and though he regretted what happened he would have done it again in a heartbeat. Still, you don't take a man's life and think it won't effect you.

When Michael finally fell asleep the dream begin, for both of them. Michael had no sooner closed his eyes then he opened then into the sunshine of ancient Scotland. He looked down and expected to see the body of Mungan, actually happy that he was seeing him again, but he saw the tux pants and his bare stomach. He looked over and saw Bree, standing next to him in her wedding gown.

"...Michael?" She whispered and grabbed his hand.

"Why are we here?" He asked.

That was answered by two figures who came over the closest knoll hand in hand. Ceana and Mungan and both of them were so happy they seemed to be glowing. Her straight blond hair shined in the afternoon sun. She wore a little dress that blew around in the wind. Mungan wore a kilt type pair of bottoms and a white cloth shirt that was opened at the chest.

"....but you died." Bree whispered in shock. Michael didn't know Mungan had died, Bree had never told him. Though he understood why he had stopped dreaming of him.

had stopped dreaming.

"Aye." Mungan said with a smile.

"But how are we here?" Michael asked.

"Your dreaming." Ceana answered with a wide smile. "Even reborn, you are handsome my love."

"And you...." Mungan said looking at Bree. "You are beautiful."

"Why are you here?" Michael and Bree asked at the same moment.

"To say goodbye." Ceana whispered and smiled. "You gave us peace."

"Eonan was stopped this time." Mungan added. "We are finally together and at peace."

"Thank you My Love." Mungan whispered to Bree.

"Thank you My Love." Ceana whispered to Michael.

"Be good to each other." Ceana added.

Michael and Bree sat bolt up in bed and looked at each other. They each knew that they wouldn't dream of Ceana and Mungan again. That part of their lives was over. As Bree slid on top of him for a deep soul searching kiss they just celebrated their lives together, as she pulled off the tux top exposing her firm, round breasts to his searching hands. As his lips slid down her throat to circle her nipple she sighed happily. They were finally, after all this time, free.

They knew then what most people don't learn in their entire lives. If your lucky you get to live with the one you love. If your really lucky, you get to save and redeem the ones you love and if your really, really lucky, you can set your past to rest so they can finally, be free.

12