Conversation Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god! Oh god, yes! Suck my clit!"

Her exclamations of joy continued as Noah's mouth worked like a bellows, sucking on her clit in the same rhythm as her thrusting it up into his face, while his tongue caressed the swollen sides and tops. Her body was thrashing all over the bed, running the risk of throwing them both onto the floor but Noah clung tightly to Marcy's thighs and kept his mouth wrapped around her clit. Wave after wave of intense pleasure swept through her body until the biggest of all struck, inundating her with joy, and she started to come.

As if to keep him from escaping, Marcy's sturdy thighs clamped onto the sides of Noah's head and her hands buried themselves in his hair. Her movements increased in their wildness as she bent forward and back at the waist while her legs swung from side to side, carrying Noah as a very willing prisoner, who had no wish to get away before Marcy was through coming. He had been on this same wild ride before and it was many times better than anything a carnival might offer.

When her orgasm overwhelmed her, Marcy howled loudly and incoherently of her ecstasy as her back arched, ramming her pussy for an ultimate time into the face of the proud young man who had brought about the glorious event. After her great orgasm, all of Marcy's muscles relaxed and she released the grip of her hands and legs, with the latter remaining draped over Noah's shoulders. He pulled away slightly and then moved back in close to feast on the ocean of honey Marcy's pussy had just produced. Greedily, he licked it from her thighs, belly, lips and everywhere else it might have splattered, even sucking the juices out of the precious pink hole that had been their source.

When he was done, Noah let her legs fall softly to the bed and went to fetch a condom from his pants pocket, because his cock was at least as hard as it had been when Marcy's tongue first drew it into her mouth. Neither was concerned about AIDS or any STD but they wanted to keep Marcy from getting pregnant, at least until after their wedding. Noah rolled on the protection and climbed back onto the bed.

He knelt there and saw how she was sexily sprawled out, her eyes still closed and her mouth partly open in an expression of bliss. He also noted the bag of conversation hearts beside her and, out of curiosity, picked it up to see what other interesting orders they might issue. The first one he looked at closely was purple and, as the other of that hue had instructed them, "Eat Her Pussy" was printed on one side.

"H'mm. Interesting coincidence," he muttered to himself and looked at another heart of the same color, and saw it said the same thing.

He looked at yet another purple heart and it contained the same instruction, as did the next until he had seen all eight remaining candies of that color. Every one of them said the same thing. Realization dawned on him and he looked at the eight green hearts and read "Blowjob" on every one of them. Noah grinned at Marcy's apparent chicanery and inspected the conversation hearts still in the bag. All that were neither green nor purple were printed with the word "Cowgirl" which, he knew, happened to be her favorite position for sex, besides being one he probably preferred also.

By that time, Marcy had recovered from her great orgasm and was quietly and nakedly lying on the bed waiting for him. "Look at this," he said, grinning as he handed her a pink heart. "See what this heart says we should do next."

She blushed prettily as she realized he had probably read all the inscriptions and pretended to read what the heart said they should do. "It says 'Cowgirl.' Isn't that nice! That's my favorite position."

"Yeah, that's nice. It's my favorite too."

Marcy moved aside so Noah could lie where she had been, with his head on the same pillow. She sat up and scooted down toward the foot of the bed, turned around and started walking back on her knees until she was straddling his legs. Marcy bent over and took Noah's latex-covered cock into her mouth to get the outside wet, before moving closer so her pussy was directly above his stiff shaft, which he was holding upright so she could impale herself on it. Although he had licked all the fresh honey from her pussy, Marcy's juices were running so freely in anticipation of getting Noah's big, hard cock buried deeply inside herself, they were dripping onto the tip of his cock.

Spreading the lips with her fingers, the blonde hotty slowly lowered her body until her pussy was touching the head. Noah knew what to do and he moved his cock around in her wetness to evenly spread the lubrication. Marcy held her lips slightly farther apart, moved herself lower and sighed happily when she felt the head of Noah's cock wedge into the hole being held open. Seconds later, the avid blonde sighed again when she lowered her pussy farther and almost an inch of hard shaft burrowed its way inside.

"Oooo, that feels so good," she murmured.

"It feels great to me too," Noah said.

Marcy continued like that, engulfing his cock in small increments, with waves of extreme joy rippling through her body at every movement. She didn't stop until every inch had been enveloped and his pubic hair was mingling with her own fluffy blonde bush. She stayed like that for a few minutes, letting the joy reverberate through her body, before placing her hands on Noah's chest and starting to slowly raise her body. This movement continued until only the head of his cock was still inside her pussy and she paused for a few seconds before once again impaling herself on the rigid shaft. By the time she had taken in every bit of the hard cylinder, her body was writhing in bliss.

One of the reasons Noah was so partial to the position being used was the way Marcy's big, luscious breasts bounced and swayed in front of him, providing a visual treat in addition to the fabulous physical pleasure they were sharing. He reached up to take them in his hands; she leaned forward and he held the precious orbs loosely and gently caressed the nipples with his thumbs. For a minute, the lovers stayed like that, with the internal muscles of her pussy sending pleasure through his body by massaging his cock, which was giving her extreme delight by cramming her full.

Marcy started moving upward again and Noah let go of the gorgeous handfuls and placed his hands on her thighs. When she was moving back to where she had started, imbedding his cock inside her pussy again, he pushed down on her legs and thrust upward with his cock. Their bodies came together with a satisfying "smack" and her juices splattered over both lovers. The next stroke was exactly the same and the happy young people were both sighing, almost whimpering, at the incredible love-making they were sharing.

They continued like that for a long time, not saying much but sharing the most fun they had ever had in bed. However good it was, there was something Marcy considered to be missing. She liked the more affectionate full length skin-on-skin of a different position and she decided to change to it, regardless of what she had ordered printed on the conversation heart.

"Sweetheart, I want to lie on top of you. I think it'll be even better."

"But what about what the heart said?"

Marcy stuck her tongue out at the man under her. "What does a dumb old piece of candy know, anyhow?"

Noah made no actual protest so she leaned forward and placed his hands on his chest to support her weight. One at a time, she straightened her knees and, when she was the way she wanted, her legs were parallel with his. Marcy slid her hands under his upper arms and he wrapped his arms around her neck so they could share a long, passionate kiss while their naked forms were pressed together. While they whispered of their love for one another and of how great they were making each other feel, Marcy started sliding forward, rubbing her nipples against Noah's chest and withdrawing her pussy from around his cock.

She stopped when little more than the head was still inside her and started to slide back on top of him, engulfing his cock again. He placed his hands on her soft, succulent hips and, with most of his cock imbedded in her, pushed down on her and rammed his entire shaft back up inside the most hospitable place it had ever been. This time, they whimpered from the intense pleasure they were sharing and her juices were flowing so freely they were running down his chest and off onto the bed.

While Marcy continued slowly moving back and forth, Noah's hands lovingly stroked her voluptuous body, from her shoulders all around and down to her shapely ass. She knew her climax had been mounting ever since she had first straddled Noah's legs and her body was starting to writhe in bliss as she slid to and fro on top of him. His hands, besides providing pleasure for both the young people, were helping to keep her from slipping off him.

"I'm almost ready to come," Marcy whispered into Noah's ear.

"Me too. Let's try to come together."

She thought that was a good idea too but Marcy wasn't sure she could control her body enough to hold back and she wasn't sure she wanted to. Coming and bringing her lover to a climax were the only things she could even think about by that time. She increased the speed of her movements and, more important, shifted position slightly so her clit would massage the top of Noah's cock twice with every stroke. The difference made her sure she couldn't avoid coming so she decided to not even bother trying.

The man on his back felt the difference too. "Ooooo, yeah," he enthused. "That feels even better."

"It feels better to me too, Sweetheart."

Marcy started moving faster and Noah matched her increased pace. His cock and her swollen clit massaged each other twice with every stroke and both were thrashing about on the bed, almost rolling from side to side. "I'm coming! I'm coming," she murmured.

"Me too! I'm coming too!"

Waves of pleasure had been sweeping through her body but the one that struck after those pronouncements was a powerful tsunami. Marcy cried out joyfully as her arms clutched Noah and clung tightly to his head. He felt his climax well up from deep within his body and explode out through his cock and his arms squeezed her shoulders as tightly as they could. The two lovers pounded away at each other as he grunted and shot his first wad of semen into his condom. Marcy warbled ecstatically, although incoherently and all her muscles clenched as her orgasm overwhelmed her. After that fabulous event, she totally relaxed on top of Noah who was still plunging his cock in and out of her pussy. After ejaculating two more times, he was through and relaxed on the bed with his sweetheart sprawled on top of him.

They lay in a happy pile, embracing each other and whispering sweet nothings until his cock softened and slipped out of the place where it had received and given so many delights. She rolled off Noah and lay beside him. Unashamedly naked and even more in love with each other than they had been before, Marcy and Noah lay on their sides facing each other. Finally she spoke.

"Ya know, these hearts are pretty smart. They really told us how to have a lot of fun today. I think we should save the ones that are left and consult them again the next time we make love. Maybe get some more from the same place. What do you think of that?"

There was no way Noah would even try to argue with that logic. He smiled, nodded his head and kissed her on the lips.

12