Conversation Overheard Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imsally
imsally
100 Followers

He even opened the car door for me, that was different. It was like we were on a first date?

I guess we were.

I sat and glanced around inside the car, it was new, I hadn't seen it before.

"New car?" I asked him as he climbed behind the wheel.

"Yea, a BMW. Pretty nice." He started the engine and pulled down the drive.

"We landed some government contracts, those pay pretty good." He told me.

"We?"

"Yes, Frank and I are partners." He glanced sideways at me to see my reaction.

"You taught me a lesson." He said.

"I did?"

"Yes, we went to union workers. Hired all legals. That let us bid big government jobs, all fair wage law stuff."

Conversation with Tom was easy, like it always had been. I don't even remember the name of the place he took me, or even most of the conversation.

We pulled up in my driveway, Tom walked me to the door.

"Well, good night and thank you." That was as far as I got.

"Sally!" Tom said.

"What?"

"I still love you!"

Then I was in his arms, there was no stopping that.

Tom made beautiful love to me, touching and stroking me like so many times before, he took me to orgasm and back several times. Afterwards, he lay and snuggled up next to me as I basked in the afterglow.

I woke up, Tom was still there, asleep at my side. I watched his face as he softly snored, I felt content.

I knew right then, this was exactly what I wanted.

Tom and I had a long talk, I sat and listened to him as he ate the breakfast I had made.

I was ready for excuses, for him to try and tell me it was all a mistake, what had happened before when he was diverting my assets, using me.

He didn't. He apologized, explaining how he got behind on payments, some deals fell through and some checks didn't arrive. Instead of telling me, he tried to divert funds to his accounts to cover the problems. One thing led to another, it all got out of control.

Sometimes in business it is best to cut the losses and move on, but he didn't do that.

I just listened.

Then came the bombshell.

"I love you, Sally. I can't be without you!" Then he cried.

I didn't realize anything could make Tom cry.

"I love you too, Tom. We should be together."

We sat and held each other, it was easy.

"One thing, Tom. This time you sign a piece of paper, if you need money, you talk to me and we will decide together."

"Yes..OK. I will."

I had an attorney draw up a prenuptual agreement, Tom signed it without even reading it. That surprised me. It didn't matter, it was fair. Everything before was before, everything after was half and half.

We remarried less than two weeks later. I took a month off, vacation time I had coming. We went to Bermuda, I always wanted to.

Life is easy, simple, and happy.

There is one difference. I check every statement, every document.

My eyes are wide open.

Frank? He never did get any, and he won't. Sara? I don't need to worry, any more of that and as I explained to Tom, he would recognize his breakfast from having had it in his hands many times.

Me? I am back at the clinic, nothing has really changed. I see a client from time to time, not many.

Yes, sometimes I touch my men clients. I like to look, to see them, touch them. After all, it's all right, I am a Doctor.

That is all there is to that, I go home and take it out on Tom. He knows, I told him. In fact, he seems to like me telling him about that.

Men. They are so funny, the things they think and do. I will never understand them, but then perhaps I don't need to. But then I guess they can't really understand us either.

I plan on wearing something a bit sexy, see how Tom reacts.

I think I know, I know how I will react. I like feeling desired, I like teasing. I feel myself getting damp just thinking about that, writing this down.

I think that is normal.

I think.

imsally
imsally
100 Followers
12