Conversation with Her Ex

Story Info
Did he really want to know about his wife's past?
4.8k words
4.21
85.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers

Mitch Henderson's plan had worked. He was sitting across the table from his wife's old college boyfriend, Trevor. Trevor had no idea who he was; he thought Mitch was merely a friendly stranger who bought him a beer in the hotel bar "as consolation for cheering for a terrible team like the Yankees."

Mitch knew his wife Darcie never intended for him to meet Trevor. She refused to divulge the details of her life before she met Mitch. "We've both done things in the past," she told him. "It's who we are now that matters most. I swear to you that you are the man I love, the only man for me." The lack of particulars only left Mitch more curious.

Mitch's own past wasn't especially unique nor scandalous. A high school sweetheart he lost his virginity with, two ex-girlfriends from college, and a drunken one night stand at a party. Darcie had little interest in hearing the details of his past lovers, even when he tried to offer them. "I'm grateful that you learned how to make me feel good from practicing with other women, I don't have to hear how," she told him.

Darcie was far from sexually prudish; in fact it was her openness and kinkiness that made Mitch wonder about her past. They'd first met when he was 26 and she was 24, co-workers at different branch offices of the same corporation. He'd been sent to her branch to provide technical training for Darcie and her co-workers. He'd certainly noticed the attractive brunette in the short skirt while giving his presentation, but was surprised when she approached him during the lunch break. Her cute features and short skirt founded his initial attraction, but the thoughtful technical questions she asked him about his presentation were what truly impressed him.

She invited him to join her and her co-workers for drinks at the end of the day, which he accepted. The "co-workers" turned into one other woman who only stayed for one drink before heading home to start dinner for her husband and kids.

Mitch certainly didn't mind being alone with the lovely Darcie. They rang up a sizeable tab discussing literature, a love both shared. From there the conversation got more suggestive and flirtatious. Drinks turned into dinner which turned into sex on Darcie's living room couch and then on her bed.

Darcie's obvious passion for sex was refreshing for Mitch, who was accustomed to having to work hard to move things forward physically. He especially loved the way she sucked his cock, almost reverently, staring him in the eyes while she did it. She offered suggestions for positions without coming across as either bossy or demanding, and it was unquestionably his best first encounter with any woman.

Darcie sounded surprised to hear from him when he called the next day after work.

"I had a great time with you last night," he said. "You really are something else."

"Thanks. I had fun too," she replied.

"Do you have plans Saturday night?" he asked.

"No... why?"

"I was thinking I could take you out to dinner and continue getting to know you," he said, suddenly unsure if he'd misjudged her interest in him.

"Hmmm... get to know me huh? Aren't you already intimately acquainted with me?" Darcie asked with a chuckle.

Mitch laughed, relieved. "I suppose I am, but I want to further acquaint myself with you... intimately."

"Sure, we can get together Saturday night. Pick me up at my place at seven o'clock?" she asked.

"Sounds great," he replied.

The relationship blossomed from there. Mitch was thrilled how great the sex was right out the gate. In the past he'd found it took time for women to get comfortable in bed with him and loosen up. Darcie was fun in bed from day one, eager to please him and not afraid to ask for what she wanted.

Weeks turned into months, and Mitch's feelings of lust turned to love. Darcie was hesitant to formalize their relationship. It took her a while to even admit he was her boyfriend, despite spending huge chunks of their free time together. When he said "I love you" on their six month anniversary she once again seemed surprised, but tentatively responded "I love you too."

With time she became more comfortable having a serious boyfriend. After 18 months of courtship Mitch proposed, and Darcie eagerly accepted. The wedding was picturesque and they soon bought a house together. Two years later Darcie gave birth to their son Patrick, and their daughter Maggie followed almost three years later.

It was a few months after their tenth wedding anniversary that Trevor called their house and left a message on the answering machine which Mitch was the first to listen to.

"Hey, Darcie? This is Trevor, from college. I got your number from your friend Terri, we still e-mail every now and then. Anyways, I'm in town this week for business. I'm staying at the Marriot. If you're free at all this week I'd love to see you and catch up, just call the hotel and ask for me. If not, no worries. I'd love to see you, though. It's been too long. Well, take care."

Mitch felt a mix of emotions. He remembered the name Trevor. Darcie had several photo albums from her college years. Trevor was one of the people in many of the pictures, often with his arm draped over Darcie. Mitch had felt slightly jealous even seeing the pictures of his wife being so close with another man, even in the past. Hearing the voice of the man in the present, and knowing he was seeking his wife out made Mitch feel a rush of jealous anger.

Mitch calmed himself down. It seemed unlikely Trevor had ulterior motives. He'd left a message on the home answering machine, which clearly stated it was the residence of Mitch and Darcie Henderson. Still, sometimes men who are looking for action from old girlfriends acted like their cards were above the table. She meets him for drinks, they remember old times, and suddenly they're in bed together. Mitch's blood boiled at completely imagined infidelity.

Mitch considered his options. He could casually tell his wife Trevor called, perhaps suggest the two of them go out for drinks with Trevor together. He could delete the message and not say anything, skirting the entire issue. But Mitch's curiosity got the best of him.

He said nothing to Darcie about the phone message when she got home from work that night. Managing the kids made it easy for him to avoid tipping his hand.

With the kids tucked in, Darcie and Mitch went through their nightly ritual. Mitch was in bed first, and watched his wife disrobe for bed. She typically slept in just her panties and gracefully removed her clothing, ignorant of her husband's gaze. He admired her body as it came into view. She was always comfortable with her body, and for good reason. While two kids and 12 years had taken some effect, seeing her take off her bra and bare her chest was still enough for Mitch's loins to stir. He honestly felt his wife was still hot enough to drive all but the pickiest of men wild.

She turned off the light and climbed into bed, wearing only her simple black cotton thong. Mitch cuddled up behind Darcie, rubbing his erection against her ass through their underwear.

"Mmmmm... someone's a little excited," Darcie giggled.

"It's because I have the sexiest wife in the world," Mitch replied.

"We should probably do something about that," she said.

"Have any ideas?" he asked, teasingly.

"Well," she said, turning to face him. "I've heard that this thing called 'sexual intercourse' is helpful for reducing erections. Should we give it a go?"

"We could try that," Mitch said with a chuckle, cupping his wife's breast. He kissed the back of her neck, continuing to rub his erection against her ass through their underwear.

Darice early helped her husband slip her thong past her hips and off her feet. Mitch reached around to tease her neatly trimmed pussy with his fingers, touching her the way she loved it. He teased her at first, barely brushing up against her. As she became more excited he increased his stimulation, sliding his fingers up and down her swelling clit and pussy lips.

"Please... I want you inside me," Darcie whimpered. Mitch quickly shed his shorts. Part of him wanted to make slow, deliberate love to his wife, remind her that he was his. But the reality was it was a weekday and both partners had another early morning. A late night of extended lovemaking just wasn't practical.

She helped guide his erection inside her pussy, which was quite warm and damp. She cooed appreciatively as he slid in and out of her slowly, enjoying the sensation of fucking his wife from behind.

Mitch continued rubbing Darcie's clit as he fucked her. "More..." she pled. "More, please." He increased the pace of his thrusts, matching them with the tempo of his fingers on her clit. He knew exactly where she liked his cock to hit while taking her from behind. "Yes... yes!" she cried out softly, her body tensing up and exploding in orgasm.

Mitch loved to make Darcie come. It always excited him, and that night was no exception. Feeling his wife's pussy clench around him as she came pushed him over the edge. Mitch groaned and gripped her hip tightly. With one final thrust he buried himself deeply within her, shooting his ejaculate into her hot pussy.

"I love you baby," Darcie whispered, tenderly extracting herself from his cock. She kissed him tenderly and settled onto her pillow, facing him. Within minutes her breath had slowed as she fell asleep. Mitch stayed up for a while watching her, thinking about Trevor, her past, and what he was going to do.

The next evening he told Darcie he'd be working late. Instead he went straight from his office to the hotel bar at the Marriott. He got himself a drink and positioned himself at a stool with a good view of the hotel lobby. He brought some work with him, partially to pass the time, and partially to avoid completely lying to his wife about what he was doing. Still, Mitch didn't concentrate much on his papers; instead he constantly looked up, hoping to tell which of the men coming in and out of the hotel was Trevor based on pictures that were over 10 years old.

Fortune had its way with Mitch that night. Two men entered the lobby of the hotel and walked to the hotel bar. Mitch wondered if one of them was his guy. Despite having a much shorter, professional haircut he thought he recognized the sharp, well defined features of the guy in the photos. When his companion called him "Trev" he was certain he'd found the guy.

Trevor was tall and good looking, and time had treated him well. He was one of those attractive guys who women would chase after, the sort who when he went out with a group of guys to the bar, he'd always have the first pick of women. Mitch had hung out with a guy like him in college, and it was a blessing and a curse. Mitch's friend inevitably chose the hottest woman in a group, but also provided the inroad for the rest of the guys to introduce themselves. One of Mitch's ex-girlfriends was one such "leftover", a more intellectual girl who was put off by his friend's pretty boy looks and cocky attitude and didn't mind being "stuck" with Mitch.

Mitch sat quietly, listening to the two men talk about their business and pretending to work on his own. When their conversation turned to baseball Mitch saw his opening. They were Yankees fans and he was a diehard Red Sox supporter. He seized the opportunity to pipe in an unsolicited "The Yankees rotation is in desperate need of help, and they don't have a chance at the pennant with the way the Sox are playing," at a break in the conversation.

Trevor and his friend were surprised by the interjection, but Trevor shot back "The Sox have no depth and are one injury away from falling apart. They have no consistency. I'm Trevor by the way. Care to join us for a drink?"

Mitch joined the two men and introduced himself by his first name only. Trevor showed no signs of recognition. Despite himself Mitch actually found Trevor to be a likable guy. He was confident without being cocky and always listened to what Mitch had to say before responding with his own opinion. Trevor's friend was rather quiet, and as one drink turned into two he excused himself for the night to call his wife and prepare for the next day.

Mitch was patient, sizing up Trevor and gradually winning his confidence. By the end of his third beer he couldn't wait any longer.

"So I see you're part of the club," Mitch said, holding up his left hand and pointing to his wedding band.

"Yes, yes I am," Trevor replied. "Almost two years. You?"

"Going on ten," Mitch replied, to which Trevor whistled.

"Wow. I was no where near ready for marriage ten years ago. I'm impressed, you obviously were more mature than I," Trevor replied.

"Well, that or you were just too busy getting laid to settle down. I bet you did pretty well for yourself."

"I did alright," Trevor said, trying to sound modest.

"Come on, good looking guy like you? I know your type. I bet you the next round you bagged over twenty women in college," Mitch stated.

"Well sir, you are buying the next round," Trevor replied smugly.

"So how many?" Mitch asked.

"Women? 18," Trevor said, grinning. "But that was mostly in my first two years."

"What happened after that?" Mitch asked.

"I met this girl, Darcie. She was something else," Trevor said. Mitch's heart skipped a beat hearing his wife's name mentioned. He hoped his face didn't give away his feelings.

"Darcie, huh? So what was so special about her?" Mitch asked, trying to sound casual.

"Well, you know how some women play all kinds of games with you? They make you work to get in their pants, and you always feel like they're trying to get you to be in a long term relationship? Well she wasn't like that. She was one of those women that just really enjoys sex. The first night we hooked up she was going to leave without even giving me her number!"

"Wow..." Mitch said, reminded a bit of his own first night with his wife. "So then what?"

"Well, she was always eager for a roll in the hay, but never seemed keen on a relationship. In a twisted way I think that's what made me want her so much, you know, because I couldn't have her? She made it clear from the start she was sleeping with other guys. I'd sleep with other girls too, but I found myself thinking about her when I did. But she definitely was big on having her freedom. She didn't like to feel like anyone controlled what she could do. Again, I think that's part of what made me want her so much."

"Wow, she really got under your skin," Mitch stated.

"She certainly did. It was a long time after we first got together that we became a "couple". Let's get that next round and then I'll tell you some stories... that girl was something else."

"I can't wait to hear," Mitch replied, going to the bar and buying two more pints, trying to calm himself. He was both eager and scared to hear about the past which Darcie didn't like to talk about. "So tell me more about her, what's her name?" Mitch said once he returned with the drinks.

"Well, for starters it's not like Darcie was the hottest girl I ever slept with. I mean, don't get me wrong, she had a nice tight little body and an insanely cute face. But she's more of an "8.5" than a perfect "10", you know?" Trevor asked. Mitch nodded. He was a bit annoyed to hear his wife appraised so casually, but had to admit that Trevor was fairly accurate in his physical assessment.

"So Darcie, she really knew how to take care of a guy. With her mouth," Trevor said.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah... so I don't want to sound like I'm bragging... she was the first woman to take me all the way in her mouth, and that's not an easy task, if you catch my drift." Mitch could tell the beer was starting to really loosen up Trevor.

Mitch's heart raced. "I think I get your meaning. You have a lot to work with," Mitch said slowly. He couldn't help but imagine his wife on her knees, deep throating Trevor. He felt jealous of Trevor's endowment, angry that his wife had been with a guy bigger than him. While she never complained, Mitch was quite average and somewhat insecure about his size.

"So yeah, Darcie gave some amazing head. She had tricks that I'm not even sure how to describe. And she was always happy to do it, all the way, didn't mind if she didn't get hers until later. Oh yeah, Darcie is a swallower, which is always nice," Trevor said with a grin.

Mitch nodded. 'That sounds like my Darcie' he thought to himself.

"Of course, her generosity only made me want to take care of her all the more. And she definitely expressed her appreciation. Loudly. I got a lot of noise complaints, but it was worth it," he said with a wink. Mitch nodded. Darcie was certainly one of the louder women he'd been with, but none of their neighbors had complained even when they were dating and living in apartments.

"She sounds like an amazing woman."

"Ok, well that's not the kicker. You probably won't believe me though," Trevor said.

"Try me," Mitch replied.

"Ok. Well, so for my 22nd birthday she asked me what I wanted. I joked that I wanted a threesome with her and another woman."

Mitch found himself unable to breathe; he felt his blood pulse through his veins with every heartbeat. Mitch nodded for Trevor to continue.

"So for my birthday she takes me out to dinner and stuff, and I figure that and a blowjob will be my present. We get back to her place, she opens the door to her bedroom, and sitting on her bed is this gorgeous little blonde in nothing but a big red bow around her tits!"

"Sounds like something out of Penthouse Letters..." Mitch replied a bit too coldly.

"You're telling me. I hardly believed it myself. She said 'happy birthday, baby. I hope you like your present.' I stood there like an idiot for like a minute. Darcie had to practically drag me over to the bed and push me on top of the other girl."

"Wow, that's some girlfriend," Mitch stated.

"Yeah. Turns out the girl was some freshman who had a huge crush on me and was perfectly willing to share me with Darcie for one night. Have you ever had two women?" Trevor asked casually.

"I haven't," Mitch answered. "I wouldn't mind... I mean every guy would like that right?"

"Oh, it is something else. God, the two of them, giving me head at the same time. It's something every man should experience. Can you picture it?"

Mitch could in fact picture his wife and a cute blonde co-ed sucking on Trevor's huge cock together, giggling and laughing. It was easy to imagine, since having his cock double teamed by his wife and another woman was a favorite fantasy of Mitch's. He felt cold rage knowing that Trevor had experienced his fantasy with his wife before he even met her.

"So you fucked them both?" Mitch asked.

"Oh yeah, I was like a kid in a candy store. Darcie even played with herself while I screwed the other girl. God that was hot! I found myself paying attention to Darcie instead of the "new pussy" she'd brought for me!"

"Did the two of them do anything together?" Mitch asked.

"Nah... Darcie isn't really into girls. That night was purely for my benefit. When she watched me with the other girl it was with this cool satisfaction, as if she knew that I was enjoying myself but that I would inevitably come back to her."

"And you did?" Mitch asked.

"Yeah. I had cheated on other girlfriends, but with Darcie I was totally faithful, well unless you count that night."

"So what happened?" Mitch asked.

Trevor's face suddenly turned cold. "Darcie had quite a sexual appetite. She's a very sexual woman. A few months after my birthday she admitted she'd cheated on me multiple times. She told me that she felt bad for being dishonest, but not about what she'd done. She told me that she valued my friendship, but that she just wasn't cut out for monogamy."

"So what happened?" Mitch asked, his mind reeling.

JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers
12