Conversation with Her Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers

"I tried to talk her out of it. God, it sounds so pathetic. But I wanted to forgive her. I thought I could change her. I guess she knew better. She broke up with me. We had sex a couple times more before the school year ended, just as friends. I wanted her back, but she wasn't ready to commit," Trevor said sadly. "She realized I still had feelings for her, so she sort of kept her distance."

"Wow, that's quite the story. So what happened to you after? Did you stay in touch?"

"After graduation I was a little angry and bitter at her. I think I tried to make up for lost time by fucking every woman I could get my hands on. That lasted almost two years. From there I was looking for a replacement for her, a girl who would make me feel the same way Darcie did, but who would feel the same way about me."

"And did you?" Mitch asked.

"Eventually," Trevor said, pointing to his wedding band. "My wife is amazing. I love her so much. She really is my world, my queen, my soul mate. God, I sound cheesy. I blame the beer."

Mitch laughed. "So you lost touch with Darcie?"

"Yeah. And I really do miss our friendship. She's a great person, and it was my fault we lost touch, because I was angry," Trevor said. "She actually lives in town, and I tried to get a hold of her, but I doubt she'll call back."

Mitch nodded. "So if you did meet her, you wouldn't try to rekindle the old flame?"

Trevor looked surprised at the question. "I admit, I've thought a lot about Darcie. She's haunted my fantasies for a long time. But I really am a happily married man. I don't think I'd cheat on my wife, even if Darcie came on to me strongly. And that's assuming she still looks good, right?"

Mitch grunted. 'You only wish you knew how good she still looks,' he thought to himself. He changed the subject back to baseball, not wanting to give anything away and trying to comprehend everything Trevor had told him.

Even after the men said their goodbyes Mitch still hadn't digested everything. He knew his wife had a life before him. Knowing the details made it painfully real. He couldn't get the images of Darcie fucking Trevor and other anonymous, hunky, hugely hung men out of his mind. How many others had there been? Twenty? One hundred? Even more?

He was still in a state of shock when he walked in his front door. His children greeted him excitedly with big hugs. His beautiful wife took her turn after, embracing him and kissing him tenderly on the cheek.

"Rough day?" she asked, reading his expression as one of exhaustion after a long day at the office.

"Yeah, I'm a bit tired. How was your day?"

"Nothing special. I'll warm up your dinner," Darcie replied. Mitch admired his wife's ass, which still looked damn nice, especially for a woman her age. He felt torn. He still loved her, and desired her. Yet he now knew things about her past, things she'd done and wanted to hide from him.

In bed that night Darcie rubbed her ass up against his cock under the sheets. His body responded, but his brain was still disturbed.

"Dar?" he asked.

"Yes, baby? Is something wrong?"

"You... you haven't cheated on me, have you?"

Mitch felt Darcie's body tense up. She turned around and looked him in the eyes. "Why do you ask me that?"

"I don't know. I guess... you're just such a beautiful woman. I see how guys look at you, and I know they hit on you."

"But I love you," she replied. "With all my heart. I would never, EVER, do anything to hurt you. So, no, I haven't cheated on you."

"Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend?" he asked, and she flinched visibly. Mitch wanted to believe she'd been faithful to him. She was a poor liar, and her face had looked genuine when she told him she had never cheated.

"Yes," she said slowly. "In college. I wasn't very good at being faithful back then. I had a lot to get out of my system. I used men to make me feel worthwhile. It took me a long time to figure out that I didn't have to be emotionally distant. I protected myself because I was scared."

"I love you more than I ever have any other man," she continued. "I could never cheat on you. If I was unhappy I would tell you. But I've never been really unhappy, not for more than a day, not since we were married." She touched his face tenderly. "You are the ONLY man for me."

Mitch studied his wife carefully, and decided she was telling the truth. He had no reason not to trust her.

"I have a confession," Mitch began. Darcie's expression changed from one of love to apprehensive fear.

"Oh god," she mouthed silently. "You... you cheated on me?"

Mitch looked at his wife, momentarily confused. "No, no, I didn't cheat on you. I would never do that. Listen, your friend from college, Trevor called the other day and left a message," he began. It was Darcie's turn to be confused.

"What did he say?" she asked.

"He said that he's in town and would like to meet you..." Mitch began. He proceeded to tell his wife about how he decided to go to Trevor's hotel, how he met him in the bar, and hinted at the things Trevor had told him. Darcie listened to him silently, her expression neutral.

"I see," she said when he finished. "I'm not happy you did that. It was unfair to Trevor and showed a lack of faith in me."

Mitch nodded, a lump forming in his throat.

"That said, I can't really blame you. I've hid some things about my past from you, things I'm not terribly proud of. I can understand your curiosity. I'm not happy you did what you did, but I'm glad you told me, and I forgive you."

The couple embraced and held each other for a moment. "Are you jealous?" Darcie asked Mitch.

"A little," he replied. "I mean, I am the lucky guy who ended up with you."

"Yes. I mean... are you jealous about the threesome?"

"I'll be honest, I am."

"Do you want to..." she began. He put a finger to her lips and kissed her forehead.

"It's a fantasy of mine, but this isn't the time nor reason to discuss it. I'm happy just to have you. And if it's something we do in the future, I want it to be for the right reasons, not just because it's something you once did with an old boyfriend."

Darcie nodded and kissed her husband. "Well I have a fantasy," she began. "It involves me sucking my husbands beautiful cock for a while. Then, when he's good and ready, I want him to fuck me, any way he wants to. How does that sound baby?"

"That sounds great," Mitch replied.

**********

Darcie met with Trevor for coffee later in the week. They had a brief, friendly conversation about their work and kids, and reminisced about old times and what happened to their mutual friends. They said their goodbyes with a fond hug and exchanged e-mail addresses promising to write. She didn't tell him that he'd met Mitch; she decided it was better if he didn't know.

JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers
12