Conversations

Story Info
Talking herself into trouble.
2k words
3.93
229.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,390 Followers

A quick little experiment.

A loving wives tale with, except for the minimum of scene setting, just conversations.

Sorry no real sex.

I haven't bothered with quotation marks, and you'll have to judge for yourselves how calm or angry each person is as they speak.

In case it is not obvious, a column of '=' indicates a lull in the conversation, and a '+++' indicates a break while the other person talks on the telephone.

Not too complicated.

Hope you enjoy it.

----------------------

The Kitchen -- 8.15 am

Good morning Peter.

Morning Jane.

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

You OK?

What do you think?

I guess not then.

You're bloody right I'm not OK. What damn time did you get home last night?

Not sure --- some time after three I suppose.

Did HE bring you home then?

No Peter, I got a taxi. Mike offered to run me home, but .... Well, it was easier to get a taxi.

Then Bloody lover boy Mike didn't have to bother to get dressed I suppose?

Whatever honey ---- think what you want to think.

What I think is that when I left the bar last night, that you, my wife should have left with me. Not stayed there canoodling with someone who was meant to be my best friend.

Canoodling? --- we weren't canoodling.

Really Jane, then how would you describe it then? Dancing with him most of the night while I had to sit there and watch him put his hands all over you. You think I shouldn't have minded when I saw another man feeling your arse and groping your tits in front of everyone.

Oh come on Peter, you're exaggerating aren't you. We were only messing around. So Mike copped a feel of my breasts. What do you think I am ----- a nun or something?

For Christ's sake Jane. Do you think I am blind? When you sat down alongside him, do you think I couldn't see his hand up your fucking skirt? Do you think I couldn't see you rubbing his cock through his trousers?

Damn you Peter, we're all adults aren't we? If you're going to get that upset every time I have a bit of fun, then there's not much future for our marriage is there?

And if you think that letting someone finger fuck you to orgasm in front of me is just playing around, then no ---- I don't think there's much future for our marriage Jane.

I didn't have an orgasm Peter.

Bollocks Jane. Do you think after all this time, that I don't recognise you when you cum. Bloody hell woman, you were squealing as he fingered you.

Why didn't you stop us then Peter if you found it so upsetting?

Stop you? --- stop you? I told you to stop four or five times, but all you did was giggle and carry on. What else could I do, other than storm out?

Well you certainly did that didn't you, you bastard. You shouted at me in front of everyone and showed me up.

You had the choice to leave with me Jane but you didn't. You chose Mike over me and then I suppose he took you home to his place and fucked you.

Ok --- Ok, so he did! ---- So he did fuck me! ---- If you must know he fucked me like a bull for three or four hours, and that's more than you've managed for years.

I orgasmed three bloody times Peter, and I can't remember the last time you did that for me.

=

=

=

=

=

He's not the only one is he Jane?

No.

Who was it then? ---- and when?

Wrong question Peter I'm afraid.

What do you mean?

You should be asking how many and since when ---- how long.

Oh shit!

=

=

=

=

=

You might as well know Peter. I've being fucking others behind your back for the last couple of years. Ever since you went on that business trip to Germany and left me here on my own for nearly three weeks.

I did have my suspicions Jane, but two years? ---- That's a bit of a shock.

Sorry Peter. I don't want to hurt you more than I have to, but to be honest the last couple of years have been just so thrilling for me. To discover in my late thirties that men still find me so attractive ---- to find out that I can pick up almost any man I set my sights on ----- well it's like a drug. I've never felt so wonderful in my life. I've never had so much fantastic sex in my life.

Do I know any of these guys then Jane --- your fuckbuddies?

A few of them Peter. Just three or four of them, but most are guys I work with, or just men I've met when I've been out with my friends.

Who are they then? Which of my pals other than Mike have been fucking you behind my back?

Oh no Peter, I'm more careful than that. Unless you give me your approval to continue fucking around, then I'm telling you no more.

You really expect me to just give you the go ahead. Tell you it's ok to screw anyone you fancy behind my back and not complain.

You think I'm simple or something? I'm not falling for that one --- no way.

Look Peter honey. We can work this out. I've been thinking about it a lot and we can make it work for us.

No bloody way Jane.

But listen sweetheart, please try to understand. You let me play away from time to time, and I'll promise to be careful --- cut down even ---- just limit myself to a couple of times a week or so. I promise I wouldn't humiliate you, and wouldn't go with any of your friends. You'd hardly even know what I was up to. If you really want --- I'll try to make an effort to make it better between us in bed. We haven't really got it together properly for some time, but I'd like it if we could be a bit more like we used to be before --- before this all started.

Why not just get divorced Jane?

No Peter. I'm not giving you a divorce. I'm comfortable as I am, and I don't want a divorce.

Maybe you are Jane, but what about me? What if I decide to divorce you?

That's your decision Peter. I think you'd be stupid to even think about it, but if you chose to divorce me then I'd fight it. I'd take you for everything you've got, and I'd take the kids away from you as well.

Not if I divorced you for adultery Jane. No judge in the UK would let you get away with it.

You've no proof Peter --- no proof at all. I told you I've been very careful, and you may know I've been cheating on you, but you'll never prove it, and from now on I'll be even more choosy, even more careful. You'd need photos and things, and you'll never get them.

No Peter --- I've got it all worked out. You accept the way I am, or I take you to the cleaners.

=

=

=

=

=

=

Well?

You seem to have thought it out.

I said I had Peter. Come on honey, think about it. You'll be no worse off than before and maybe after a while I might get over it. Maybe we can be like we were before. You know it makes sense sweetheart.

I'll think about it.

Thanks honey --- you'll see that it's for the best.

I said I'll think about it Jane. No more than that.

That's fine honey --- that's fine. Now you better be off to work sweetheart, or you'll be late.

Ok Jane. I'll see you tonight then.

Right sweetheart. Now don't go getting upset or anything will you. I'll have your favourite dinner waiting for you when you get home.

Bye!

Bye honey. Drive carefully now.

------------------------

Same kitchen -- five minutes later -- the phone.

Hi Mike, it's me Jane.

+++

Yes, Peter's just left and he's not very happy, but I think he will go for it.

+++

Oh yes Mike, it was wonderful last night, and Peter has no idea that it wasn't the first time.

+++

No, I'm sure he doesn't suspect, and in any case I told him about the others before you, so he shouldn't be too upset with you.

+++

Exactly Mike. As long as he doesn't rock the boat we can carry on having sex as much as we want, and I get to keep my comfortable lifestyle.

+++

I don't know if we'd ever get him to go that far. I can't see Peter being sufficient of a wimp to watch us have sex together. But you never know Mike. He's such a softy where I'm concerned, and I've got him eating out of my hand.

+++

Yes good idea Mike --- maybe better if you stayed clear of him for a few days just in case. Let him get over the shock a bit.

+++

Yes, I'm fine for tomorrow afternoon lover. Same place, same time.

+++

Bye lover.

----------------------

Peter's office -- 11.30pm

Hi Peter.

Oh come in Mike --- cup of tea, or something stronger.

Tea's fine Peter thanks.

Mary ---- can you bring us a couple of cups of tea in please --- thanks.

Well that went well didn't it?

Perfect Mike. I never thought she would fall for it the stupid bitch.

Jane rang me as soon as you left this morning, and told me all about it. Sounds as if you played your part like a professional actor.

Yes it wasn't easy I can tell you. I wanted to slap the cow round the face, but better this way and I'll be rid of her for good, and she'll have to leave with very little.

You should get custody of the kids as well once the judge has all the evidence of her adultery and goings on.

Well my solicitor thinks so, especially if we get a good video of next week's gangbang. You have got the cameras all set up as we arranged I hope?

Yes no problem. Nick installed them over the week-end, and I've had a quick look at last night's roll in the hay, and it's pretty hot, though I say so myself.

We can't use that though if you can be recognised. You've got to stay out of it.

No, no bloody way. But it served to show the quality was good, and that it's set at the right angle.

Just make sure your face doesn't appear on the gangbang video --- that's all.

No problem if it does. Nick said he can edit me out if needed.

=

=

=

=

You've got the other guys lined up then.

No problem Peter. There'll all be back on their ship and long gone by the time the video surfaces.

Christ, is Jane going to get a shock when them rough scum walk in.

Be too late by then though, as she'll already be naked on the bed. I'll see to that.

OK Mike. Another week and it'll all be over.

Well ----- if it's Ok with you Peter, then I'll stretch it out a bit longer. Jane's a fantastic fuck you know, just as you said she would be. I'd like to make the most of it.

Ok you horny bastard; enjoy yourself for another week or two. That's the least I can grant you for helping me out.

A pleasure old man ---- an absolute pleasure.

Just thinking ahead a bit Mike --- that little blonde you told me about. Is she still around?

Sure Peter. But let's get this over with first, and then you can have all the fun you want after the divorce.

The end

-------------------------

Please don't be too critical of the technicalities. It's not easy trying to write something different like this.

Let me know what you think.

Britease
Britease
2,390 Followers