Conversations with Amy (All)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy chimed in, "That goes against her playbook."

"Playbook?" Bren asked.

"She's pretty arrogant. She has a 'Sexual Control Handbook' posted under the BDSM stuff. It reads like a 'Blackmail for Idiot's' guide. I scanned it and there are a few basics, one is never, ever display anger or affection until you have the fish netted, gutted, and hopelessly under your thumb. One of the other rules is never ask for money or gifts. To do so leaves a trail that could be used for legal action. I guess blackmailing for sex is harder to prove than blackmailing for money."

"Arrogance isn't the word for her," I added.

Brenda looked at me, "Since Dave's going to be gone a few days, I am going to take him upstairs and say goodbye properly while you chat with Tracy."

"Wooooo-woooooo," Tracy yelled through the speaker. "Kiss him once for me."

Dave looked a little sheepish, but followed her willingly. Tracy and I laughed.

"You know you can send her this way anytime. She's a real babe! I didn't realize how hard looking at all this stuff was going to be all by my lonesome. I am frigging myself like mad here. You bunch of perverts fucked me so good last night, but I am still horny. So how do I spend my evening, I look at dirty pics and movie files."

"You could have come over here again, you know?"

"Yea, Hottie, but I wouldn't have gotten any of my homework done. With a pair of hard cocks and two nice and wet cunts, I wouldn't be able to do more than beg to be fucked. Your baby's got a talented tongue, and you ain't a slouch in the cock department."

"Why thank you, you cunning stunt. You are quite the fuck yourself!"

"Oh you sure know how to talk to a girl, don't you? I guess your baby and that innocent-looking Amy give you lots of practice?"

"I certainly ain't complaining. . ."

Trace interrupted, "Fucking A, I just got a chat request for a video chat with the Queen-Bee herself. She's ID'ed as a system manager. Here goes nothing, mute me so you can listen. Later tell me if it's her."

I heard a click and got a partial earful. Audio sucked, and I could only hear Tracy clearly.

"Hi, I'm Tracy.

Yes, I have a cam, but I haven't been able to get I working."

"I sure would!"

Tracy had a little girl persona on. She sounded good enough to eat, and even only following one side of the conversation, it was easy to track.

"Wow you are gorgeous! What terrific hair and your breasts are incredible."

I thought she was laying it on a bit thick, but The Queen Bee must not have minded.

My e-mail chimed, from Tracy. Attached was a screen shot of the chat window. It was Joanie all right, Wearing her hair straight, a ton of make-up, and playing with her tits. Maybe Tracy wasn't laying it on too thick; those were a great pair of tits! I e-mailed back that it was Joanie.

I listened and really wished I could have heard both sides of that chat. Joanie was doing her best to seduce Tracy and it appeared she was making slow headway. Ten minutes later I am listening to Tracy masturbate, apparently to Joanie's instructions. That was too much, Tracy was being wildly vocal, I wonder if she was doing that for me. Whatever the reason, I pulled my cock out and was stroking hard when Bren and Dave came back in. Dave cracked up, but Bren knelt down next to me, watching from an inch away.

Tracy started cumming, moaning loud enough to get her evicted, my hand blurred on my shaft as I came all over beautiful Bren's upturned face. She licked her lips, then using her fingers to clean her face, licking it all from her fingers.

Dave appreciated the view, obviously. He got hard again, but said, "I really should go home, before the bitch suspects because I'm over here to long."

Bren added, "Besides Amy might like a good fuck! I know I'm ready for another."

Dave shook his head, frowning slightly.

Bren rose and kissed him, then asked him what was wrong.

"I am just a bit overwhelmed. My wife, you two, Tracy, the sex, everything and then you throw in the bitch next door and you can see how crazy it all is."

"I know Dave, but we've been friends for years. We can deal with anything as long as we stick together. We would be helping even if all this hadn't happened, you know that!" Bren announced, "I'm going to walk you home and talk to Amy."

With that they left. I think we are all overwhelmed a bit, but the external enemy really brought us together.

Tracy interrupted my musing, "Hey handsome, she's gone."

Taking her off mute, "You sure sounded convincing to me."

"I hope you enjoyed it."

"Hell yes, Brenda did as well."

"Baby, are you still there?"

"No, she went with Dave to talk to Amy."

"Aw to bad, I am coming over tomorrow night. I can't stand another night looking at all this sexy stuff by myself."

"Dave and Amy's kids will be over to spend a few days."

"Oh that's right. Ok, I'm coming for dinner, you and I can strategize and Baby is coming over here with me while you baby-sit."

Laughing, "So Brenda is Baby and Sexy is Amy, what are Dave and I?"

"So you caught on to my shorthand already. Dave is Horny, and you are 'Hottie'. I do that with all my friends, some mental image that just works for me."

"We sound like the four of the seven dwarves: Baby, Sexy, Horny, Hottie, or at least like a bad TV show."

"Nawww, more like a good porno movie, Hottie."

"So who are you?"

"Hell, that's fucking easy to figure out, I'm Slutty."

We laughed together then Tracy continued. "You know if I didn't know what kind of person Joanie is, I would fuck her in an instant. She's a pretty hot babe."

"I know, but beneath those DD's beats the heart of a real sadist."

"She was pretty pushy, wanting me to come over. She reminded me that she has my address and phone number from my application. Thank god I used a PO Box."

"Don't underestimate her. I know several ways she can get your address. Don't be surprised if she tries to push you harder."

"Hey, I can play the innocent, but she pushes to hard and I'll kick her ass. Her big titties aren't worth making my life miserable."

"Ok, little Slutty, but if things get hairy, beat a quick retreat."

"Hell, yea, do you think I'm stupid?"

"Hell no, I think you are sexy and taste damn good!"

"Man, you know how to make a girl feel wanted and wet. Ok, Hottie, I'm signing off to try and pry my hand away from my cunt and do some schoolwork. I'll see you tomorrow after work and park on the far side, calling first to make sure the coast is clear."

"Great. Besides cock and pussy, what else do you like to eat?"

"I'm not too particular, anything edible. I do like proteins over carbs."

"So steak wouldn't hurt your feelings?"

"Hey we students never turn down a nice piece of meat."

Chuckling, she hung up. "What an amazing girl!"

The next morning, Aim came by before heading to the Airport.

"The kids are off to school. They are excited about 'camping out' here the whole weekend. Just no marathon computer games, OK?"

"So I can blame you when they complain?"

"I know that you do that anyway. Just toss them into the pool once in a while and they won't do any whining."

"Can do, easy."

"And, Rob, thanks for this."

"Hey, no need to thank me."

"I know but thanks anyway."

She got up on her toes and we touched lips in a chaste kiss. Her body slowly fell against me as our kiss deepened. Her breasts pressed against my chest and her hips pressed against me as her arms came around my neck.

"I know Brenda said goodbye to Dave last night, he was still smiling when he got home. Then she kissed me so hard my toes curled."

She had to feel my cock stiffen between us. She disengaged her hands and brought one down, squeezing it between us. "I think I want to say goodbye to this as well," She said while grabbing my cock. Lowering her body as she slid against me, she went to her knees and opened my shorts.

Talking directly to my cock, like it was some kind of puppet, "I know my husband is going to fuck me wonderfully, but I am going to miss you," she said in-between licks on the head of my cock. Her hand gripped around the shaft tight as she kept licking and talking to my cock.

"You know I had a dick in my ass, and it was terrific. Painful at first, but after a while it felt great." She gave a quick suck to my cock head. "I can't wait to feel you in my ass. It felt so filthy and so sexy I want to do it again and again." She held tight as my cock kept jumping. "I want to feel you in my ass while I suck on Dave's cock. Mmmmmmm"

She Mmmmmm'ed as she swallowed me whole, deep-throating like a pro.

"Fuck, my panties are all wet just thinking about it. I am going to soak through my shorts. Do you see how hot you make me?"

She was rubbing herself with her other hand as she started stroking my cock.

"Maybe I should let you fuck me before I go. I love how you feel pounding my cunt, cumming inside me. You are first cock I ever sucked and the only other one to fuck my pussy."

She swallowed me again and started humming. Her hand gently rubbing my balls bringing me so close to an explosion. My knees started shaking.

She pulled back, looking at my cock. "Oh you have a little present for me." She swirls my precum with her tongue, all over the head. "But I want the big present. I want you to cum on my face like you did for Brenda last night. She told me all about it while she said goodbye to my pussy. She licked me and told me about you cumming on her face while Dave watched. It made me so hot, I came so hard thinking about you creaming on my face."

Her hand quickened and she rubbed her teeth on the base of my glens.

"I can feel my big present coming. Give it to me."

My cock heaved almost out of her grasp. The cum shot against her neck just under her ear and she smiled like a little girl opening a present on Christmas morning. Her hand pumped and directed me around her face until I was drained. I fell down to the floor as she copied Bren and cleaned herself with her fingers. At that moment I knew I would never understand Joanie or John. While a picture of Aim right then would be great, it would pale beside the reality of sight, sound, and even the scent of Aim right then.

She finished and stood over me. "I hate to leave like this," gesturing to her drenched jean shorts crotch, "but Dave is waiting and now I certainly have to clean-up before we leave." She blew me a kiss and left me there, drained, on the floor.

That afternoon, Rob and Bren's

The kids raced through my front door and gave me a hug like they hadn't seen me in months. I twisted their arms a little to get the homework out of the way while I worked on dinner. After their homework, they both elected to 'help' me in the kitchen. Pulling out some pastry dough, I had them making shapes instead of the planned crescent rolls. Not nearly as neat, but much more fun. Bren got a messy hug and kiss and then Tracy slipped in. She took one look at the kids and started in the dough with them. The kids were a little reserved, but her infectious laugh and conspiring grin soon won them over. When they realized she wasn't a babysitter, they seemed to adopt her.

Dinner turned out fabulous, the improvised biscuits were a hit, even if they cooked a little unevenly. I grilled the steak, which marinated all day in my secret spice rub, and sliced it thin across the grain. Perfection, even if I do say so myself. After dinner Tracy told me to log into chat after the kids crashed. Bren told her it might be pretty late, because I tended to spoil them rotten.

Who was I to argue with my wife? A kiss and a delightful grope of each of their wonderful asses sent them on their way. Tracy whispered not to expect Brenda back before noon. Bren looked excited at the night to come. I told her I expected a blow-by-blow description.

They left and the rest of my night was filled with videogames, TV, caramel popcorn, and a 'scary story' in front of the make-believe campfire in their camping tent/bedroom. I had a great night.

I logged into my e-mail and chat. Got a quick note from Aim. She and Dave got in OK and hoped the kids were behaving. They would call tomorrow about lunchtime. Once again she thanked me, my cock jumped at the thought of her last thank you.

I wandered the chat area a bit before I saw Tracy log-in. The phone rang and I answered with the speaker to the sound of two girls giggling. I heard a third voice and slapped the speaker to mute when I recognized Joanie.

Tracy: We had to go take care of something; your site got us all hot and bothered.

Joanie: Us? So you aren't alone?

Tracy: No way, I got so turned on I brought reinforcements. Say hi to Barb.

Joanie: Hi Barb

Tracy: She's still a little to busy to talk. Let's just say her mouth is full.

Joanie: Turn on your cam

Tracy: In a minute, when she's . . . oh, that's it baby, right. . .

I lowered the volume and slipped on the headsets so the kids wouldn't hear. I requested Tracy's web cam view and was awarded with a view of Tracy from the neck down, with a thick head of black hair working between her open legs. Bren in a big black wig, or else they were throwing a party I didn't know about.

Joanie: Raise the fucking camera; I want to see your face.

Tracy was to busy moaning and groaning to even think about complying.

Joanie's breathless voice told me she was probably masturbating as well. Not wanting to spoil things, I took out my cock and stroked it to hardness.

Tracy gripped the arms of the chair, over which she had thrown her legs and started screaming encouragement to Bren.

Tracy: Yea, baby suck me right there, you are going to make me cum. That's fucking it harder, Baby, harder.

Joanie shut up, but I could hear her breathing as we both enjoyed the show.

My hand moved slowly as Joanie's breath got more labored.

Tracy screeched through a wonderful orgasm as I heard Joanie hit a few high notes. Tracy's foot flashed out and hit the cam, which tumbled to the floor, viewing only someone's calf.

Tracy calmed down and Joanie told her to fix the cam.

Tracy put it pussy level and zoomed in on here open, wet cunt. Damn that looked so good. My hand started stroking myself faster.

Tracy's hand came down as Joanie complimented her. Her finger started moving around her labia and prominent clit.

Tracy: Do you like?

Joanie: Hell yes. If I was there, Barb and I would be fighting over you.

Tracy: Barb wouldn't fight as long as there is a pussy for her. She's got a tongue that you have to feel to believe.

Joanie: Well come on over, I am sure we can keep her busy.

Tracy: No she doesn't like cock. You told me you were married.

A pop-up chat with Trace appeared: "Brenda here typing while Tracy deals with Joanie. Did you like the show?"

I wrote back, "Of course, you knew I would. Are you having fun?"

Bren wrote, "Do you have any doubts? Tracy is insatiable!"

Joanie: He won't get between us; he prefers cock.

Tracy: Your husband is gay?

Talk about a shocker!

Bren confirmed in another note, "We hit the male gay part of the site earlier. John was easy to recognize in spite of crappy make-up and wigs. He likes to suck and ass fuck with the best of them."

Holy Shit, once again you think you know someone.

Joanie: Not absolutely, but mostly. He prefers cock, but will fuck anything if he's excited enough.

Tracy: Why do you stay with the bastard?

Joanie: We get along in so many other ways. He doesn't interfere, unless I ask him.

Tracy: Well Barb is pretty shy so I think we'll stay here for now.

Joanie: I can always come there.

Tracy: Not yet, we hardly know each other. Besides don't you need to keep tabs on hubby?

Joanie: He's sulking.

Tracy: How come?

Her fingers plunging in and out of her cunt made it impossible to tear my eyes away.

Joanie: We had a little something planned for tomorrow, but it didn't pan out.

Tracy: Oh, a cock for hubby to suck on?

Joanie: One for both of us. A nice looking guy, but straight and kinda sheltered.

"Oh if only she knew." I thought to myself.

Tracy: Sheltered? I am surprised he would want to play?

Joanie: Who said anything about wanting to play? I was going to convince him.

Tracy: Sounds like fun, tell me more? You can see how hot you are getting me.

Her hand was covered in juice as her fingers rubbed her clit.

Joanie: I have only a little leverage, but it has him scared. My real target is his sexy little wife. She's the one I want and plan on giving him to my husband to get him out of the way once she is mine.

Tracy: I love how your mind works. Turn her hubby into something for your hubby, and you get his wife.

Bren typed, "Tracy is getting angry. She really likes Amy - really likes her!"

Tracy's hand movement got jerky. I bet Joanie thought it was out of passion.

Tracy: What do you plan for him?

Joanie: (Breathing harder herself) Oh I figure to try turn him into a little cock hound. My husband could always use a pet; he's been a pretty good boy this year. Once we own him, setting up his naive little wife would be a snap. I am pretty sure she's been fucking around with a neighbor.

Tracy: She doesn't sound naive to me.

Joanie: Oh I think I can open her up a bit. I've been watching that cunt for years, just biding my time.

Tracy: Oooohh, what does she look like?

Joanie: A tight-bodied little red-head.

Tracy: Oh I love redheads.

Joanie: If you are good to me, I will let you have her. In fact it might be fun to see how she reacts to your sexy body once I've trained her a bit.

Tracy starts apparently cumming, but I knew better, she was hamming it up.

Bren confirmed with another note, "Tracy is faking it. She'll sign off soon. You have no idea how pissed off she is right now."

Joanie bought the whole thing; I could hear her squealing like a pig.

The camera fell again, this time to a black screen. It must be face down in the carpet.

From Bren, "We have to make sure they don't meet face to face, Tracy will murder her."

I was pretty shocked at Joanie's whole attitude. Trash a couple of people's lives for fun. They, no SHE, was going down. It was obvious that Joanie was running the show. John wasn't innocent, but it was Joanie all the way. Dave and Amy are going to be even more ticked off.

Trace got coherent enough to say goodbye to Joanie, citing having to take care of Barb. Joanie sounded disappointed, but didn't push the issue. She did tell Tracy to log in using her system rather then this public chat. She had a few 'private stock' items she wanted to share.

I knew Joanie was gone when I heard Tracy explode. I could make out words like bitch, kill, naive, and many others. Finally she calmed down.

"Rob are you still there?"

"Yes, Tracy, I heard it all."

"Please tell me we are going to get her."

"I think we will, but I need you to stay involved at your end."

"What do you mean?"

"Joanie can hurt us, and if it all backfires, I want you at a safe distance. We asked for your help, but right now Joanie thinks you are just another horny client."

"So you are worried about me?" Tracy said surprised.

"Of course we are. You're part of the family now."

"You are a real sweetheart. Well if I am family, then you should know I intend some serious incest tonight with Baby."

Laughing, "I'm sure she's planning the same thing."

I heard two nice chuckles and a good night before the click of finality.

Sleeping alone has its drawbacks, but it does give you time to plan.

1...89101112...16