Conversations with Amy (All)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved to my knee and I felt her weight press down on the bed. Suddenly she stopped. I looked at her, not even realizing I had closed my eyes. She was looking up at my hands. I couldn't feel the posts. My hands had let go and I didn't even know it. I couldn't last though two touches and a nibble.

I re-gripped the posts and she waited again, then she licked the inside of my knee. Groaning, I spread my legs as wide as I could, inviting her to explore higher, deeper. She stayed on the one leg and knee. Using her nails and teeth, she was driving me insane. Her hands were everywhere on my leg. Up and down, touching the back of my knee and the top of my thigh. She was massaging me and exciting me with her tongue and teeth. I couldn't stand much more. My hands slipped again and she stopped.

She sat between my legs, waiting for me to recover. For some reason neither of us spoke, we were communicating with nothing more than our eyes.

She got up for a second and I knew she wasn't going anywhere. She got my glass of wine and brought it to my mouth so I could take a sip. She took a sip from the same glass and got back on the bed.

My hands found the posts again, but I had no idea how long I could hold them. Tracy, my wonderful lover, moved to the other leg, lifting it high and almost biting the skin behind my knee. Instantly I was lost again. the feelings were so powerful. She brought my leg down and proceeded to climb up my thigh with tiny kisses. Her hands pushed my thighs down on the bed, but kept me wide open to her.

She gazed at my sex, my wet pussy for a few seconds. Just before I was going to beg her to touch it, she licked at the labia, almost to gentle for me to feel it. It was a loving and tender lick, but I wanted more. I needed more. I cried out for her in a wordless cry.

She responded with a firmer lick, then a kiss right on my clit. I couldn't bear for her to stop. I squeezed the poles tight enough to break them when her tongue licked me again, from the base of my open lips to my clit. I convulsed, nearly cumming and lost my grip on the posts.

She stopped again. Once again fetching the wine. This time it seemed to take forever for me to calm down. I can't remember being so turned on, so primal with need.

I gripped the posts once again, almost wishing I was tied up just so she wouldn't stop.

She touched my pussy again, pushing on the skin to see my clit totally exposed, and she poured some of the wine right on it. The wine was no longer refrigerator cold, but compared to my feverish skin, it was like ice. I exploded into orgasm, the posts forgotten, the world forgotten; I came with an earth-shattering scream that might have had the neighbors calling the cops. Again she licked me while I was rigid in orgasm. I screamed yet again ad my orgasm continued unabated. I am not sure what else she did, because I think I passed out.

I came to with her holding me. She then told me to let go of the posts and I found I couldn't. She massaged my wrists until I relaxed enough and I curled around her lap, with her holding me.

"My sweet baby."

"You can call me baby all you like. That was unbelievable. How did you do that?"

She smiled, "My first girlfriend taught me that. She got it through my thick head that the ultimate sexual organ is the brain, and all things are possible once you have someone focused."

"You are incredible my Tracy."

She blushed a little when I called her mine, but she loved it and knew I meant it.

She looked at the clock. "As much as I want you, I think we need to get on-line."

"I want to taste you again, but I can't do it with Joanie watching."

She thought for a second and hit the closet. Rummaging through the top shelf she pulled out a long wig. "Come on, a little make-up to darken your skin all over, and this wig. As long as you don't talk or face the camera directly, she'll never know who you are. Besides, I want her to watch while you go down on me. I want her believing that we will be getting together. I want her hooked like a fish!"

The vehemence in her voice told me how personally she was taking this. She was unhappy with anyone trying to take advantage of Amy, or all of us. Amy sure can pick them!

We got online and Tracy logged into Joanie's site. Joanie was there and initiated a chat session right away.

She tried to use the voice, but the static on the line made it difficult. Tracy told her to meet up on another chat service, to try its audio/video.

From here you heard everything. She let Joanie see me eat her. She was so wet I could have lubricated a flagpole and it might have gone in. She came and at that point I think Joanie was totally turned on. She even didn't realize when Tracy got angry. She was so furious it was all I could do to keep her from driving over to Joanie's and kicking the crap out of her. She was ready to walk out naked! I know you might not like to hear this, but I fell in love with her last night. She's amazing!"

"Why wouldn't I like to hear it, there is room in our hearts for Amy and Dave, why not Tracy. She is special and Amy realized it quicker than the rest of us. I am looking forward to getting to know her much better.

Brenda started riding my cock, which lost nothing during the story. Was I jealous that a woman gave Brenda a stronger orgasm than I ever did? No, I saw it as an opportunity to learn, and please my love. We made beautiful love that night.

Chapter 9 It all comes together

Sunday dawned clear and perfect. By 10 Bren headed out and the kids hit the pool. Luckily Joanie and John headed out, so there was no chance of slipping up. Donna came by and helped me referee. She was in a two piece that made it hard to believe she was a mother and 10 or so years older than Aim. I bet Joanie's camera followed her every move.

During the noon-time siesta, enforced as usual, we chatted.

"Rob, how do you do this? I'm exhausted."

"This isn't tiring, it's fun. The kids are great, once they understand the rules. And best of all, I can send them home."

"We all ought to pay you for this, as often as you do it. Half the neighborhood kids come through here and it doesn't faze you one bit. Most of the kids think of you as a summer-time Santa. What's your secret?"

"That's easy, I love it! Besides, the prettiest ladies in the neighborhood come by to spend a sunny day with me."

Laughing, she sat up and struck a models pose, "So you like what you see."

Taking the opportunity for a long look, "I would be dead not to appreciate you."

She fell back on the lounge, still laughing. "That's why all the ladies like you. You look, appreciate, without being gross or stupid. Some of the husbands around here still act like schoolboys."

"I bet you know that more than anyone."

"Maybe, I do think I've heard variations on 'My wife doesn't understand me' line more than I can count and quite a few, 'my husband doesn't understand me' too, especially after I divorced Frank."

"Oh I do remember the rumor central over that one. I was floored by some of the comments."

"Yes, for a while I think they were talking about me more than you and Amy."

"I thought that one finally died. After all these months, people are still wagging their tongues."

Donna looked pensive, "You know it did die down for a while, but it popped back up again recently. Anything I can say to help you handle the rumors?"

"Yea, right, Donna. You say anything in my defense and the rumor mill would go to work on you and I instead."

"You're right. Sometimes I think this place is like a Peyton Place."

"No, it isn't like Peyton Place, I think some folks spread rumors because they are bored and wish this place was like a Peyton Place."

"Maybe you're right. Well anyway, if you want to liven up Rumor Central, let me know. It might be fun. To bad you're so married, and so honest, or we could really give them something to talk about," she said smiling.

My oversexed imagination had to be kidding me; did Donna just make a backhanded pass at me? No way, I think I'll file that one under surprising compliments. Recalling our earlier conversation about Joanie, was Donna involved in any way? I refuse to picture Donna as any kind of victim, but a willing participant? I can't believe that one.

What did we know about Donna? A former professional model, at least locally. You can still spot many of her commercials. She took her beauty and brains and opened her own PR firm. Her kids are great, among the best behaved in the area, and she loves them, it's obvious. If she did set Frank up for the fall, I can't blame her. He was a shitty person who would try and drink all your beer, feel-up your wife and act surprised if anyone objected.

Since she kicked him out, she's spent many a weekend afternoon by our pool, but always with her boys. She was a pleasant person, when not dealing with errant husbands.

The kids started getting antsy, so I put the oldest one in charge, telling them no one in the water until we got back. I took Donna into the kitchen. She wasn't sure what I was up to, as I rummaged through a drawer and found my prize, a handful of small balloons, perfect for water grenades.

Donna smiled a wide smile and started filling some up while I went into the downstairs bathroom to arm myself.

When I got back, she had her back to me. When she turned around, I almost lost it.

Donna wiggled her chest, the water balloons she added to her bust looked great. "Now I'm stacked like Brenda!" She was laughing so hard, that one fell out and I was graced with a glimpse of the perfect 'A-cup' breast. Even past 30 she could give any model a run for their money. She looked embarrassed, not at the glimpse, but at the water balloon hitting the kitchen floor.

Tossing a towel on it, "We'll get to this later, the natives are restless. But I do suggest using a bowl."

She laughed. "Or Brenda's bathing suit, it would hold more ammo than mine."

We snuck out through the garage and lofted several grenades which caught the kids off guard. Screaming kids, diving for the pool, and splashing at us made the afternoon great. Once they settled back down I washed the chlorinated water off the bushes from their splashing and went into the kitchen for a drink finding Donna on her hands and knees wiping up the water from her 'accident'. Her ass was aimed right at me. You would think that between Bren, Aim, and Tracy my conscious-less prick wouldn't respond, but damn she has a wonderful ass, very firm, and tight! Not nearly the soft handfuls of Brenda, but firmer looking than Aim's. For a sec I stood there, feeling weirdly guilty. Shutting the door, Donna didn't move. She knew I was there the whole time.

"I wish I could see your face right now, Rob."

"It's not my face I don't want you to see."

She turned suddenly, and I got the kitchen island between us.

"Aw, not even a peek."

"Like hell."

"Tell you what, you show me yours, and I'll show you mine." She tugged her strap and started laughing. "Oh, Rob you are priceless."

A voice from outside, Joanie.

"Oh shit, the bitch. Watch your ass around her Rob."

Joanie came in the backdoor. "What no lifeguards?"

"We're just cleaning up from the water balloon fight. Do me a favor; take a turn with the kids while we get this water up."

"Sure thing, my two are in the crowd as well. Can you bring me a drink when you're done?"

"Of course, iced tea?"

She nodded and went back outside. I looked at Donna and she held her finger to her lips.

Joanie took several extra seconds to walk across the deck, like she was pausing to overhear anything. I got down next to Donna to wipe up the floor.

"You care to explain what just happened?"

Donna grinned. "You got a hard-on from staring at my ass. You don't know how that happened. OK, there are these birds and these bees..."

I start cracking up. "No, that I figured out, I wouldn't mind a why?"

"Just messing with you, Rob, it's nice to know I can turn someone on who is worth turning on. Lately all I seem to attract are losers."

Apparently even someone like Donna can have self-esteem issues.

"Now the second, what's up with you and Joanie?"

"Nothing absolute, other than I think she's a bitch, and I wouldn't trust her as far as I can through her."

"I got that, now why?"

"To long a story for right now, if you really want to hear it, call me later, OK?"

"Well, you've peaked my curiosity-meter. OK, tonight, about 7."

"Perfect."

We re-joined the throng of screaming kids and Donna sure left me with lots to think about.

The kids started heading home about 3. Joanie took hers, and then Donna left with her brood and things settled. I parked Callie and Mike in front of the TV and started dinner. Aim called to talk to the kids, who nearly asleep after the day they had. She also told me they would be home tomorrow night. I gave her a run-down on Cyd and also Donna.

"Boy, you miss me so much that you are sniffing around the high-class talent." She said laughing.

"You are pretty high-class yourself, but you know Donna, any chance to jerk on someone's chain."

"Maybe, but I don't ever remember seeing Donna play like that. Watch yourself, she might be after you. She still may be connected with Joanie somehow, so don't invite her into our little conspiracy."

"Wasn't planning on it, you two have fun and we'll see you tomorrow night."

Bren came home, she said she got a lot done and had a nice lunch with Tracy. Tracy managed to steal away a whole hour so they grabbed some salads from a supermarket salad bar and sat in the park talking.

"She's special, Rob. I don't think I've ever met anyone quite like her. She shoots from the hip, not out of any design, it's like she was programmed that way, genetically. Smart as hell, I see her owning her own chain or pharmacies someday. And she is so uninhibited it's uncanny."

"So I guess you like her?"

"She's great! Amy has incredible people instincts."

"Then why didn't we see Joanie coming from a mile away?"

"That one I have been thinking about and the more I ponder it, the stranger it gets. The best I can figure is that she didn't originally play any games around home, but something changed and she started. By that time we knew her and John and as long as nothing slaps us in the face, like her blackmailing Dave, we didn't notice anything. Remember how long it took us to recognize how out of control Sylvia had gotten."

"You might be right. The 'security' lights didn't go up until 3 years ago. I wonder how long their websites have been in operation?"

"Drop Cyd an e-mail, maybe she would know. Oh wait, if she's going to be here tomorrow, she may be in the air now. To bad she can't stay with us."

"Not this trip, and Amy and Dave will be home tomorrow night. Cyd doesn't need to get that involved. Besides, if we get busted, it might hurt her if we aren't careful."

"Protecting Cyd, protecting Tracy, you are a real white knight, did you know that." She offered me a chaste kiss and then went to check on the kids.

After dinner I called Donna.

"Hi Rob, curiosity got the better of you, huh?"

"Donna, when you drop a bomb like that, you know there will always be interest."

"More interested in the Joanie dirt than my buns. I get you now."

"Donna dear?"

"Yes?"

"You are on speaker and Brenda is not laughing."

"Oh shit, you bastard, hi Brenda, I was just giving him a hard time about the buns crack."

Brenda might not have been laughing, but she was smiling. "Sure Donna, that's what they call it, giving a 'hard' time?"

"Jeez, you two are impossible. OK on the subject of Joanie. I think she's a bitch who was fucking around with Frank, and from Frank I learned about 6 other people in the Platte. The asshole wouldn't tell me who, but he said she was into control games and Sylvia was her personal slut. I didn't believe him at first until I got a nice pair of binoculars and watched some of the action in the wooded area behind her house. You wouldn't believe who was involved. I told Frank he was full of shit and to be honest, set him up. The next time I saw him over there, I invited a friend over and we busted him with Sylvia. Joanie wasn't there, but I think she had a camera because she commented to me using some of my own words. The bitch tried to convince me that she could wreck Frank and my life from some of Frank's bad boy action. I called her bluff and dumped the bastard before she could hurt me. I think she has a collection of tapes of Frank at his worst and she wanted something from me. I can treat her like she's human, but I wouldn't fucking trust the bitch if you paid me to do so. There is that enough for you to think about?”

Bren and I looked at each other. "Something is certainly stinks to high heaven, but why tell us?"

"Rob, you and Brenda are the best. And I would hate for her to find a way to hurt you. She's been spreading the rumors about you and Amy. The rumor mill had died down and started back up. 'Somebody' is spreading it that she likes to get naked by your pool, flashing her chest at passing boys."

"Hell is that all. What about the rumor of Amy and Brenda, and Brenda and Dave, and let's not forget the one of Dave and I."

"Listen, I know it's all pure BS, but she's playing some kind of game and she's been asking around about you two. Just watch yourselves. I know we aren't real close, but I trust you two more than anyone else around here. If I can help or do anything let me know."

"If anything happens, we'll keep you in the loop. But I doubt she's anything to worry about."

"Thanks. And tell Amy and Dave to watch their backs as well. She's been real interested in them as well."

"Thanks Donna, we will."

Getting off the phone, "Well that was certainly interesting. The question is can we use her, or even should we?"

"Bren, honey, I think we have enough conspirators right now, with Aim, Dave, Tracy, You and I, soon to include Cyd. I think we can keep Donna on the sidelines, unless we end up in court getting sued for breach of privacy."

"OK, she's in the reserve team whether she knows it or not. I hope to hell we don't need her."

Monday dawned with a truck appearing at 7:30, an obscene hour. The kids were on their way to school, and Bren just leaving for work. Cyd got out, looking disappointed that I wasn't surprised. She hugged the stuffing right out of both Bren and I and then we lucked out because John was heading out with nosey Joanie seeing him off. I've never seen her do that before! Cyd waved "Hi" to Joanie, who came over to say hello.

"Cydne, isn't it?", said Joanie.

"Yes, how are you? Let's see, last year at Robbie's Labor Day disaster, right?"

Joanie snickered, as I replied indignantly, "It wasn't a disaster. Just because Mother Nature and I had a disagreement."

Cyd looked at me with a glint in her eye, "If I remember right, you lost that disagreement."

"To this day I refer to hailstones as 'Mother Nature's final argument", Joanie added quite unnecessarily. "What brings you over this early?" She asked Cyd.

"This bum wants a network upgrade. I think my equipment can give him twice the throughput without a line upgrade."

"That's impressive." Turning to me, "What are you planning to do, run the whole web?"

"Naw, just do some consulting and I wanted the ability to set up some servers and get a good response time out of the house."

"Twice the response?"

"At least, may 3 times, and all for . . ..", Cyd replied and quoted an absurdly low price. Actually since she was slinging pure BS, maybe the price was absurdly high.

"Cydne, when you are done with Rob, please come over and see me. We might be interested in something similar."

1...1011121314...16