Conversations with Amy (All)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bet! I'm only surveying his set-up today. I'll come by in about two hours. I just have to look at his hardware and software configurations and plan my install. Rob also promised me breakfast as part of my fee."

"Well if he has breakfast covered, I'll feed you lunch if I can get the same price."

"Food and a possible new client! Count on me, I'll see you in about 2 hours. Care to join us for breakfast?", Cyd asked so sweetly. Luckily Joanie declined, citing having a few things to do.

Cyd came in and she filled me in on her plan while we ate. "She's greedy and this way, she'll let me in to see her hardware and then let me in at the software config without you having to break in."

"Smart! But I only see one flaw."

"Only one, I see several. Which one do you think will bite us in the ass."

"I don't like the idea of you alone with her."

"Listen butthead, I am a big girl. I can handle her. Beside I want her to try something."

"You what?” I practically jumped out of my chair."

Cyd smiled, "I want her guard down, I want her greedy for my supposed technical skills, and I want her to brag and boast and show me her stuff."

"She's dangerous."

"She is also greedy and that makes her vulnerable. Relax, you can't protect the universe, you know?"

"Maybe not, but I can try and protect . . ."

". . .the ones you love." I started to protest, but she was so sincere. "Not like you love Brenda, but in your own way, you love me and I love you. Why do you think I am here? Just like the fact you didn't show a glimmer of surprise when I got here. You knew I was coming, just like if I had a problem, you would have come to me. Besides, who else offers me a Guinness with breakfast!" she said raising her glass.

Cyd was Irish to the core. Her Irish grandparents brought her up after her parents were killed in an accident. To them, Temperance meant no beer for breakfast.

"I still worry."

"So have your lunch on your deck and I'll talk her into feeding me out there so you can see I am safe."

"That way you can also bum another Guinness, because I know Joanie's opinion of quality beer and wine."

"She made fun of your wine, didn't she?"

"Yes."

"I knew there was something about her I liked."

"Ah, but she called Guinness 'roofing tar'"

"Why that bitch!"

We ended up laughing and went into the office to kill time.

Joanie's house

The door opened almost before Cyd pulled her finger away from the bell.

"Hi Cydne, come on in. I was afraid you might have forgotten about me."

"A paying customer, lunch, and a good friend of Rob's, no way."

Joanie led her in and took her straight downstairs. The basement was completely finished, but only one door was opened. As they walked in, Cyd gasped.

"This is a technophile's wet-dream."

Joanie was proudly standing there while Cyd admired the rows of rack-mounted servers, on-line storage, digitizers, and other devices. A huge flat panel display on one wall identified the main console.

"Wow I am impressed. I never had a clue. Rob never told me."

"A 'friend' set it up for us. John administers it for the most part."

"This is great. I feel like a kid in a candy store."

Joanie laughed at her enthusiasm.

"To be honest Rob doesn't know. And I would appreciate if you don't tell him."

"Hey, it's none of Rob's business. I'm just surprised, that's all. What do you do with all this?"

Joanie paused as if thinking. "Can you keep a secret?" At Cyd's nod, she sat on a large, and comfortable bench, sitting straight because there was no back. Cyd noticed that the bench was recently placed, because the carpet had the impression of several marks indicating an office chair. The flat screen changed from a geometric screensaver to a crystal clear picture of a cock.

"Oh, wow!" Cyd said appreciatively.

The picture started moving, it was a video clip. The huge cock started moving in and out of a pussy. Cyd looked at the screen.

"You better turn that off. My love life has been pretty lame lately. I might not get anything done."

Joanie concealed her glee as she watched Cyd's eyes never leave the screen.

Cyd licked her lips and finally looked at Joanie. Joanie hit another key and the audio portion came on. You could hear the cock gliding in and out and the cried of the girl getting her cunt stretched.

Cyd squirmed while standing there, her eyes again on the screen. Finally enough self-control got its act together and Cyd looked at Joanie again. Joanie started laughing, making light of the whole thing. She minimized it, but left it running. She did turn the sound down.

"Alright now you know what we do. Are you OK with it?"

"I guess this is a pay-porn site?" Joanie nodded. "It doesn't bother me. I don't care what clients do with their computers, as long as you aren't breaking the law. Just so you know if I see anything illegal, like kiddie-porn on your system, I am required to report it to the police in this area."

"You won't find anything like that here." In an almost bored voice, Joanie tells her, "We have straight sex, hard and softcore, lesbian and gay sex, lots of pictures videos, chat rooms, message posting, and personals. It's actually all pretty dull, but it's a hobby. We aren't very big, but we have tons of stuff."

"So I guess anything to improve your throughput would be a blessing?"

"Yes. We aren't having problems, but we have noticed some bottlenecks at certain times of the day. We are thinking about putting in a T1 line, but we don't make enough money off of it to handle that expense."

"I can understand that. OK, if you give me a few minutes to make some notes on your hardware, then I'll need access to the configuration files to see the internal set-up. That takes the longest, about an hour."

"I have nothing pressing, so please go ahead."

"Cyd kept up a running commentary, building her story about the potential upgrade. How it uses compression algorithms. Joanie looked bored, but followed every move Cyd made as she looked at all the hardware.

"I am really impressed with your set-up. You have got top-of-the-line stuff. If whoever did this for you is ever looking for a job, have him call me."

"I'll pass the word. So now I guess you need access."

"Yes, not full administrator access, just a manager's account so I can poke around."

"It's all logged in already, with my manager's password. You should be able to see everything you need."

"Thanks. I'll make this as quick as I can."

"Oh, take your time. I'll tell you what. I have to go upstairs and take care of something and then I'll make us lunch. I am not the cook Rob is but I think I can take good care of you."

Joanie headed out the door and closed it behind her. Cyd watched the door for a second and then started her nosing around the system, taking copious notes.

Joanie went upstairs and logged into another computer in her bedroom. She set this up earlier and was soon looking at Cyd working. She sang quietly, "Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me." She slid her hand into her shorts and slowly masturbated while watching Cyd, as if she was waiting for something.

About 30 minutes, Cyd appeared to be done. She looked over at the door several times and then clicked the mouse again. The video clip came back to full screen and she sat there watching it. After a few minutes, she started squirming in the chair. She glanced at the door again and then spread her legs and pressed her palm on her pussy outside the shorts.

Joanie upstairs almost shrieked with joy. "Yes! I knew it. They never can resist." She clicked a few times with her left hand, the right one never leaving her cunt.

The movie changed suddenly, to a wider shot of a group. Instead of a close-up of a cock going in and out of a pussy, this showed a guy and two girls engaged in a hot threesome. The girls were in a 69 while the guy fucked the girl on top's cunt doggie style. Cyd paused as if she wasn't sure what happened. Another glance at the door and she kept going.

The camera zoomed in on the girls; it was as if the guy didn't exist. Joanie manipulated the sound slightly so Cyd could hear the sounds of sex as well as the sights.

Cyd was getting into it, her hand pressing hard, her other hand cupping her breast, pinching the nipple through the shirt and bra.

Joanie watched and decided it was time for lunch! She sneaked down the stairs, making no noise at all. The basement door opened without a sound and she could personally see the back of Cyd's head as she sat there masturbating. Joanie got right behind her and pressed her breasts into Cyd's back.

Cyd took no notice until Joanie spoke. "You look like you could use a hand there."

Cyd jumped clear off the bench and practically fell to the floor.

"Oh god, I am so sorry Joanie. I don't know what came over me. I am so . . ."

"Relax, "she said pointing at the screen, "I know what got into you. It does the same for me. It's OK."

Cyd stood there not knowing how to act. Joanie got behind her and pointed her toward the screen again. "Isn't it so sexy to watch?" She pressed her breasts into Cyd's back again and held her hips while she watched.

"I've never . . ."

"It's OK Cydne, just relax. No one is twisting your arm. You liked it and now you need to finish what you started."

Cyd twisted away, "I can't! It wouldn't be right."

Joanie smiled in a calm way. "Whatever you want. I still want you to do the upgrade. This is nothing. I was taken when I saw what you were doing. It's all right. I shouldn't have startled you."

Cyd calmed down, her eyes still glancing at the screen.

Joanie turned off the movie and Cyd looked slightly disappointed. "Let's go have lunch. I have a sandwich tray laid out; you can build your own."

"Can we eat outside; it's such a beautiful day."

"Of course, whatever you wish. You know you have nothing to be embarrassed about. You are a beautiful woman and looked so very sexy while you were watching the clip."

Cyd blushed, "Thank you, but next to you, I look like a 12 year old boy. You are beautiful." She jumped as if she just now realized what she said.

Joanie just smile and led the way back upstairs. She could feel Cyd watching her ass all the way up. At the top of the stairs, she turned suddenly and stood there over Cyd.

"Before we go up, I want you to know that what happened is between us. You can trust me, as I know I can trust you about our Internet activities."

Cyd blushed yet again and murmured her thanks. With that, Joanie let off the pressure sure in the knowledge that Cydne would be thinking of little else for a while. To herself she thought, "The next time she comes over, she will be mine! And if she fights, she can watch my little movie of her masturbating in my basement. To bad she didn't take off her clothes!"

Sure enough a huge lunch tray with many meats, cheeses, and breads. Joanie told Cyd to take it out on the deck and she would bring some drinks, "Wine OK?"

"No thanks, but if you have a beer I wouldn't mind. Do you drink Guinness?"

"Oh no, another Rob. I don't see how you can drink that stuff."

"At least you refrained from calling it crap. Don't worry, I'll go raid Rob's fridge if he's home."

Cyd went outside and called back in to Joanie. "Hey, Joanie, Rob is outside, can he join us for lunch?" Joanie nodded with a slight sigh of resignation. Cyd yelled next door for Rob to "Get your ass over here and bring some real beer!"

Rob came over and admired the spread. Cyd said, "Joanie thinks I weigh too little, so I need some help here tackling all this food."

"I never said that, you are spouting base libel, shall I call my lawyer?"

"She does that, she makes up the most outlandish things. I think it's the Irish in her."

They spent the next half-hour or so making inroads in the food when Cyd said it was time for her to go back to work. "Rob, I'll have the prelims to you before the end of the week. I can come out again on Friday afternoon? Joanie, the same thing for you, might as well kill two birds with one stone."

Rob said Friday was fine, while Joanie thought furiously, "Friday is OK, but I have an appointment in the early afternoon, so how about 3:30 or 4?"

"Sounds great, I'll come over at 2, take care of Rob and then be here when you get back."

"Perfect, don't make any dinner plans I'll even break down and dredge some Guinness up from the seafloor."

"Oh now that you learned Rob's secret, I am putty in your hands. Food and Guinness!" Cyd headed for her truck laughing.

Back at Rob's

The phone rang practically as soon as he walked in from lunch. He left as soon as he could. Joanie made it easy; she had something on her mind.

"Hi Rob, it's Cyd. Did you survive the Dragon lady?"

"I should ask you the same question. You had a slightly rumpled look about you."

"Oh I got her attention and she made her play. She was so busy planning my seduction that she didn't pay any attention to my wandering through her computer system. Ethically I can't tell you what she's up to, but since you have it all figured out, I don't need to. I'll e-mail you the particulars in a passworded file. You know what I'll use as the password."

Chuckling, "How could I ever forget?"

"Ok, handsome, bye, bye and I'll plan on seeing you on Friday if you haven't nailed her coffin yet. To be honest, if you hadn't told me about her, she would have my ass in bed right now. She knows all the right buttons to push. And if the room was wired like I suspect, she'll have me on Friday even if she has to threaten me with a vid of me in her basement."

"What did you do in her basement?"

"Wouldn't you like to know? Actually not much, but it would be enough to blackmail an insecure person. Just take the bitch out before Friday. If I go to bed with anyone, it isn’t going to be with someone I don't trust. I also figured out there is more going on than just a little blackmail. My price, handsome, is the whole story, every detail!"

Cyd, it's not completely my story to tell. I will tell my part, but I can't tell everything."

Cyd paused, "OK, that will do, but when this is over, I want to meet the whole team. You know my curious streak, either that or I'll poke my own nose in deeper."

Laughing I agreed to her terms and said goodbye.

As I hung up the phone I realized that in addition to everything else, Cyd had just as well admitted to me that she didn't mind girls. It's amazing the more you think you know someone, the less you actually know. A brief mental image of Cyd, Bren, Amy, Tracy, and even Donna jumped to my forebrain. What a combination. I think I would die a happy man!

Amy and Dave called just before the kids came home from school. She and Dave were at the airport, almost home and wanted to make sure the coast was clear.

"I think Dave is safe until the weekend. I pretty sure we can put an end by then, one way or another."

"We'll see you later. Don't tell the kids and kiss Brenda and Tracy for us."

Today is Monday, that give us four days, preferably three if I want to keep Cyd and Dave out of Joanie's clutches.

In the afternoon I get Cyd's email complete with the network layout. Nice set-up! Who could have imagined they were running this from their home. I think it even violates local law, but I need to check on that. First things first, I have a little tidbit that Cyd didn't, John's remote password. I wonder just how lazy he is.

Shopping for hardware is always fun, a new computer, hard drive array, CD backup system, and a few other toys. It put a nice dent in my bank account, which means my little vacation might end sooner than planned, but it's for a good cause. Setting it up took the rest of the time until the kids came home. I spent the rest of the afternoon in grandpa-like heaven.

Bren came home and helped me with dinner, the kids helped too, but dinner was on-time anyway. Dave and Amy snuck in and pleasantly surprised the kids. We heard all the nice details of the trip and the kids rapid-fired through their stuff. We relaxed for a bit and then Dave and I retired to my office while the girls watched a movie with the kids in the basement.

I showed Dave the equipment, and he blanched when he realized the cost. "Shit Rob, you can't do this, this is my problem. Let me pay . . ."

"Bullshit. I can use this stuff for lots of things, besides who cares about the money, this is family."

He thought long and hard. "You know for years I always envied you."

I snorted.

"Seriously, you have a great life ad everything seemed to come so easy. Amy and the kids always adored you; everyone who knows you respects you."

"Dave knock it off. I've had some breaks, and made some others, but look at you. How many other people have submitted to the bitch's machine-isms. You stood your ground and are fighting back."

"Yea, but only by dragging you, Bren, Amy, Tracy, and now Cydne down with me."

"We fucking volunteered, just like you would have done in my place. Besides, Bren, Tracy, and Cyd are well insulated. She can't touch them. She doesn't know I'm involved yet, and sees Amy as just a pawn. She bit off more than she could chew when she attacked you. She attacked all of us."

"I need you to know . . ."

"I know pal, I know."

Tracy called in; she was trolling but no bites yet by the queen bee. She was giving us a screen by screen run down. It also made us uncomfortable, because she would pause to masturbate every so often. It felt oddly voyeuristic to listen, and I know I was sporting a hard-on. I wasn't about to ask Dave.

Amy came to check on us and to take Dave home. She and Tracy exchanged greetings and planned to meet for lunch tomorrow. We also set-up a dump from Tracy's laptop to my new computer/server.

After that Bren and I snuggled and discussed the future. "Tracy still isn't sure about moving in, but she isn't having much luck finding something she can afford. She's been looking for a month."

"That choice is her's. We are open to whatever she wants. Talk to her tomorrow, if she agrees you two can plan any needed remodeling for the basement, Amy would love to get into that."

"I don't want to do any remodeling until we know she's staying."

"Agreed, but you can plot and plan. Who knows, it might convince her. Amy thinks she's great, the kids like her, and you love her. With references like that, how could I complain?"

"What do you think of her?"

"She's . . . special! She jumps in to help us with both feet, and we end up making love with her, inviting her to live with us, and everything. She also drinks port. Hell if she likes Guinness I might marry her!"

Bren jabs me in the ribs. "You ain't getting rid of me that easy. Besides, she would marry Amy first."

"You are absolutely correct. They clicked like no one I've ever seen."

We curled and went to sleep. One final thought before sleep overcame me. Aim, Dave, Trace, . . . where does it end? Cyd, Donna, who else?

Tuesday turned into the real turning point, and proved to me Joanie and John were lazy as well as stupid, all right, maybe not stupid, but certainly complacent. After they both left, I used my new toys to access their system. I couldn't access as administrator, but John's account let me set up an administrator clone, like his account. This gave me all the admin rights, including the ability disable accounts. So quickly, before either of them could be at work, I changed their managers' accounts and disabled the regular admin account. The only way they would notice a change was if they tried an admin function. I also changed the system transaction log to prevent my new account activities from being logged. Just in case I overlooked anything, I initiated a full system back-up, working from most recent first and loaded my new CDR tower with 6 discs. 3.6 gig at a time, looking at the volumes, this was going to take a long time!